AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sign Up: Lone Skills

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Sign Up: Lone Skills

Approved by LPS

Lone Skills

It was a cold evening. Emperor Hiroshima of the Hiroshima empire was awake. He was drinking sake to bless the full moon in between the blossoming peach trees. Hiroshima's eyes seemed to reflect that he knew something. He was in his forties and only had one son. A ten year old boy. Hiroshima moved his head when he heard the footsteps coming from his left side.
    "I knew you were to be coming," Hiroshima said, "Sit."
    Hiroshima stared at the masked figured, he took out another sake cup and poured some sake.
    "A drink?" Hiroshima asked.
    "The only drink I need is from your body,"
    "As I expected," Hiroshima said, "Do it quickly if you have to."
    The figure took out a dagger and did as Hiroshima asked. Hiroshima seemed to smile in his death.
    "Thank you," was his last word.
    The figure disappeared into the shadows.

The body of Hiroshima was discovered only a few hours after the assassin had come. One of the guards noticed Hiroshima wasn't in his room. They knew where he would be as well. The east side, peach garden. When the body was discovered a large crowd of royal guards and some nobles surrounded the body. Conversing on what was going to happen to the Hiroshima empire. Meanwhile in Hiroshima's son's room,Bellius, a man in his twenties sat on the floor with a piece of paper. He had Bellius close to him and he had a brush in his other hand. He was staring at a girl in some priest clothes as well.

Emperor Hiroshima died tonight. They believe it to be an assassin. I'm not sure exactly. All I know is that this is an attack on the Hiroshima village. And even the mountains. I blame the Ryudon empire for this. I believe they to have sent the assassins. The young naive leader of the Ryudon had already complained about how old Hiroshima was. Hiroshima's youngest is only ten to young for any throne. And these villagers need help. I'm sending this young priestess in hopes to help the villager. I'm hoping you as the successor of the Kiroki teaching can help her find people just like you. Remember to look for the schools under the names Mirugane and Uryou.
    I must now flee with the child, do not try to contact me Zawara. Do not.

~From one who still owes you the debt of their life

The young man grabbed the hand of the child.
    "I know you don't understand what is going on," he said, "But Bellius oji you must come with me before anyone comes in here...we need to leave now."
    The child only nodded. And he stared at the girl and handed her the letter.
    "No one else, other then Zawara you understand," he told her.
    "Yes, I do," the girl said.
    The man and the boy walked out of the room. The girl stuffed the letter in her sleeves and walked out of the room going the opposite way of them.

The morning has brought news that Hiroshima is dead. The police force, Shinsengumi, are forced to keep the villagers from panic. A young girl slips off out of the village despite it being quarantined off with barricades. She is to find Zawara a legendary swordsman from the Kiroki clan dojo. An ancient and dying skill.
    To other clans that stand stronger are the Mirugane and the Uryou.
    What students of these teachings will come to this Zawara's aid? And what dojos will fall under the spell of a secret power?

The Game

Time to explain some things.

This RPG takes place in May 1534, Spring time in Japan.

The RPG doesn't take place in any sort of historical setting. This takes place on a island that was one of the known islands of Japan. Part of a new plan to create a better world. The island is coated with thick most forest and there are two capitals.

Ryudon is the capital of the Ryudon empire. The Ryudon empire is known for their sea trade. They usually deal with foreign trade and spread amongst their trade towards the Hiroshima empire. Ryudon in most cases takes care of the foreign and trade policies.

Hiroshima is close to the mountains that provide protection of the whole island. Hiroshima is the capital of the Hiroshima empire and it specializes in farming and provides agricultural goods to the Ryudon.

Hiroshima takes care of the taxes and the agricultural policies.

The island is an experiment on a type of government called Two Power Services. Where two different governments come together to control one province.

The name of the island itself is Tortoise Shell[whomever wants to translate Tortoise Shell in Japanese can, that would be nice].

Characters are grounded to a certain reality. No chi based attacks. Though there will be super secret techniques that work unrealistically. Not to unrealistically, but just enough.

The reason the death of Emperor Hiroshima is very important is because his wife died well giving birth. And Hiroshima refused to marry anyone else, so until Bellius is old enough to take the throne the throne is empty. Leaving the people out of order.
    Gain the throne of the Hiroshima empire, gain the power of the mountains.

The Mirugane and Uryou groups are up for grab. If you want to be a leader of the one of these two groups, then just post it in the sign up thread. In detail tell us the style your dojo is teaching. Bye style I mean acrobatic sword fighters, samurai sword fighters, maybe even a foreign style like a rapier or something.

The Shinsengumi in this case are very busy. They are taking care of villager riots and villager issues. They have no time in finding the assassin that killed Hiroshima and someone who can take the throne in the mean time.

Character Sheet

Name: [Name of your character]
    Affiliation: [Are you of one the three teachings, a rogue Shinsengumi, a lone swordsman. State here]
    Appearance: [What do they look like?]
    Personality: [How do they behave?]
    History: [The background of the character.]
    Weapons: [Katana, kunai, hidden dagger, etc.]
    Style: [Are you more flare crazy whirlwinds, or are you more down to earth kind of person]
    Other abilities: [cooking, sewing, etc.]

For the two secret dojos, this is the sheet you need to fill out:

Name of Dojo: [Mirugane and Uryou]

Style of teaching: [Acrobatic like(think ninjas), special secret samurai style, etc.]

Goals of Dojo: [what are the goals of the dojo? doesn't have to deal with the empire or the emperors death. But simple. Wants to teach young me to defend themselves, wants to become popular, etc.]

History of Dojo: [give us a little history on the dojo]

Leader of Dojo: [who is the leader of the dojo?]

My Characters

Name: Zawara

Affliation: Kiroki swordsman style

Appearance: Zawara Reference

Except that he is bald and wears a more typical samurai outfit.

Personality: Straightforward, smart, and generous. Bitter at times

History: Nothing is known about his past. Only his current events. Becoming successor of the Kiroki style. Being the only known one to use all the successful techniques of the Kiroki. A legend, everyone has heard of him.

Weapon: Sword in Picture

Style: Typical samurai, down to earth, some forceful techniques

Other abilities: No, only deals with swords.

Name: Kazuki

Legendary Name: Sakura Dancer

Affiliation: None-Physician and lives in a forest planting herbs

Appearance: Kazuki Reference...his face lookes like that almost

His face is very feminine and looks very female. He doesn't wear the outfit in the picture instead he wears two clothes. He even carries a box a medicine seller would carry.
    He has a very slender body and looks more like a woman then a man. He wears kimonos to confuse his enemies. His hair is much longer and his outfits are:

Wardrobe 1

Wardrobe 2-and this picture shows the length of his hair, but he wears it in a high ponytail like in the picture above the reference picture...his hair isn't blue

Personality: Kazuki has many layers. He tends to be friendly smiles and is very gentle. When he attacks enemies though his expression changes from friendly to cold, emotionless. Kazuki also pretends to be very seductive and can confuse enemies.

History: Born to a family of medical experts Kazuki traveled with them a lot. During a very small civil war Kazuki was a physician for the army. He helped his parents out a lot. Kazuki even taught himself sword techniques while watching the battles. Kazuki was born with a weak heart and gets exhausted easily. But he can be cunningly beautiful as well as cruel.

Weapon: A blade reference and an upclose to his face, just use imagination and see the more feminine side of this. He uses a long blade. He taught himself.

Kazuki also has hidden in his kimono a small hidden dagger

As well as uses a poison powder, and that is where he gets his name Sakura Dancer...the powder is a red sort of powder, but mixed with it to confuse enemies are sakura petals.

Style: Poison Long Blade....this style is a very old dramatic style. Where the opponent is attacked by beautiful moves of the long blade as well as poison.

Other abilities: Is a physician and can heal wounds well.

My Dojo

Name: Kiroki

Style of Teaching: Tortoise Rock....basically a very hardened samurai. They are a bit slow moving. Waiting for enemies to attack them before counter with deadly blows.

Goals of Dojo: Manufacturing the Perfect Samurai

History of Dojo: An old man once took down one of the famous leaders in history. And this old man was known as Kiroki Hiro. He established a school where he taught his students how to be still and slow like a tortoise. But attack with blows harder then a shell. Like a rock. Kiroki died but passed the dojo down to his greatest students. The dojo has been running for 10 years now. But is slowly becoming the more dying of the dojos...only because of how much patient and practice you have to learn.

Leader of Dojo: Suzuki, a blind warrior who uses Sound Tortoise Rock style. He waits and listens for sound before striking like a rock.

The true leader is Zawar, but because Zawara felt like he had failed the dojo he passed the dojo to Suzuki the youngest of the disciples

Characters I Need Someone to Take

I need someone to be the young Emperor Ryudon...you can make him any way you want. He can look whatever he wants.

And the priestess girl whom is looking for Zawara. Her name is Haruka, and I would like you use this image.

The reason I ask this of people is that I cannot take on 5 characters. That would be way to much.

For now please only have a two character limit. Thanks.

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Amund, Son of Ragnar
    Affiliation: Wandering Warrior from the far northwest

Appearance:

This is his general layout, make his hair a brighter blonde and his facial features somewhat sharper.

Personality:
    Amund is a very lighthearted and easy going warrior, who'd drink and make talk with people rather than kill them. But his kind hearted demeanor is only skin deep when need be, as he is ruthless and cold when the time calls for it. When Mead or Sake wont seal the peace, his sword always makes the difference. Otherwise he's a very honorable warrior, ferocious, but honorable at heart. He's curious, especially about the Samurai in Japan and other's religions.

History:
    Growing up in his village back in Scandinavia, it was a tough time constantly. The cold weather made farming in their village difficult, and thus the men would go and pillage the villages of others. From the day he could hold a sturdy branch to the day he was defending his village, there was no end to his Nordic training. He was born under the star of Odin, God of wisdom, war and battle among other things.

The day he turned fourteen was the day him and his uncle set out to travel the world. By foot they made it to Britainia, learning about their cultures there and fighting along side their hosts. This sort of pattern went on for fifteen years as he'd travel to Asia, stopping to learn the cultures along the way. He was lucky to have found a few linguists in the places he's traveled too, including India and the separate parts of China. From these scholars he learned different disciplines and from their warriors he learned different styles of fighting.

His uncle died while aiding in the defense of a fort in China, and it was from that point on when he decided his purpose in life was to become a great warrior. He took all of the teachings of each culture into consideration, combining it with his Viking Ferociousness and finely built body- to become a disciplined and finely presented warrior.

Amund made it to Japan only three years prior, lucky to find a family that knew Chinese, so he was able to learn Japanese. His accent is, off, to say the least, but he can manage to get his point across and understand others well enough to get along. He came to japan to learn from its finest warriors, and the discovery of the possibility of secret schools brought him to the island where the Hiroshima and Ryudon clans were set up. After a year and a half of training in the Japanese ways he's took to the freedom of the area, and it trying to put his learning into practice.

Weapons:
    He still carries the longsword given to him by his father all those years ago, but his Greatsword was crafted in China when his own broke. The Longsword is at his side and the greatsword is at his back in a leather sheath. At his waist he has a long knife as well.

He has a Katana at his foster dojo, but he keeps it there until he deems himself worthy of these small yet powerful people's art. He has a bow fashioned by the Chinese, but he left that at his foster dojo as well, which he promised to pick up before leaving. It's Collateral for their teachings, to have him return to let them see him off.

Style:
    Generally Amund is grounded Swordsman, his power and ferocity is enough to send any normal Asian warrior running just by looking at him. Though the Samurai, the warriors he's come to respect very much, show him different. But with all of his training in different styles, he can be swift enough to make his way through snowy forests, and hills with a lot less trouble than the average Japanese man. He has come to call his fighting style "Fenrir's Fang" after the Mythical Dragon in his people's tales.

Other abilities:
    If he has natural resources than he can survive. Think survivor man, without the camera. He can also drink a lot, getting buzzed without losing much of his fighting prowess.
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 05-13-2009 at 09:09 PM.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Approved, I like him very much. Welcome.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Name: Mu http://www.sullydog.com/sullysites/n.../m/mu%20na.gif
    Affiliation: Lone Swordsman
    Appearance: http://ivy.annacircles.com/gallery/K...202000/035.jpg
    Personality: Mu (as his name might imply) is passive and meditative. He is gentle and never looses that serene grace that seems to seep into every motion. His stride seems to bend with the wind and the world seems to bend with him.

He doesn't seem to have any goal out of simply existing, and obtaining enlightenment by seeing the joy and beauty inherent in every image the world shows him.
    History: Originally he lived as a monk, his history before joined the monastery when he was 10 is blurry and probably of no consequence. However, he loved the experience of nature and one day was afflicted with a wanderlust so fierce, he simply left his fellow monks without explanation. Since, that time he traveled the Tortoise Shell island, reveling in the sublime experience of living, with a gentle poise and calm that is uniquely his own.
    Weapons: Zanbato (the blade of which is five feet long and with the curve it is impossible to draw leading him to use it more as a pole arm than a sword.)
    Style: Rarely uses his sword, he generally stays laid back with his hands at his side. He realies heavily on dodges, and shifting his opponents weight and striking motions rather than force to win.
    Other abilities: Skilled with Calligraphy
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Luzifer accepted. Welcome.

Senior Member shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2010 02:50 AM
    Threads

Name: Ishimaru Michiyo
    Affiliation: Lone swordswoman
    Appearance:
    Personality: Usually laid back and generally a kind hearted person. During the heat of battle she tends to become a lot more violent. Hates being looked down at because of her gender.
    History: Daughter of a clan of assassins, she was raised by her parents not as a warrior, but quite the opposite. Her parents refused to teach her, wanting her to live a more normal life. She refused this and would train in secret. On one night, her parents home was burnt to the ground while she was training late at night. After this, a traveling swordsman took her a student after her constant pestering. At present time, her teacher had purposely left her in a town they were both passing by. She travels to different areas, aiding those in need.
    Weapons: Four Tachi swords and a Hachiwara
    Technique: mugen shinkageryu (unlimited shadow sword style) note: based of the shinkageryu style during the 16th century.
    Style: Doesn't waste a single movement, making up for the fact that she is not as physically strong as others with her amazing speed.
    Other abilities: Skilled at cooking and is extremely resourceful
    Last edited by shinryou; 05-07-2009 at 08:44 AM.

"can't get away... from the sound of life..." - shinryou

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Shinryou accepted, welcome.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

I'll take on the role of the priestess and make another character.... tomorrow.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Shobu_Shimizu View Post
    I'll take on the role of the priestess and make another character.... tomorrow.
    Okay sounds cool. Thanks.

Senior Member shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

can we have secondaries by any chance?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by shinryou View Post
    can we have secondaries by any chance?
    Yes, you may. I stated that at the very end of my first post, secondary character limit.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cool, secondary character then...

Name: Kobayashi Shinji

Affiliation: Hired Assassin

Appearance:

Personality: Cold and seeming unemotional, showing no sign of what he is thinking.

History: A child who was abandoned and left out on the streets. He was picked up by a man passing by. This man was a hired assassin and for a rare time in his life felt sorry for him. He took him and looked after him as if he was his own. During his life he was taught the many ways to kill someone and he became a cruel person, only having caring feeling towards that took him in. In an unfortunate incident, he was killed by his target, and Shinji ended up finishing the job. He has been working as his mentor had at present time.

Weapons: Shuriken and Kunai. He wears a Shobo (a ring with a notch for hitting pressure points on it) on his right hands finger. Smoke bombs and Firecrackers for escape uses. Wields a Ninjato (shorter than katana and longer than wakizashi) for combat purposes.

Technique: Kin Gyokko Ryū Ninpo (Gold Tiger Sphere Ninjutsu)

Style: Extremely Flashing when fighting an opponent. When doing a job, he kills without being noticed by the enemies.

Other abilities: Good actor, able to make people believe what he's saying

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cool accepted then.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Name: Masako Ding

Affiliation: lone swords woman

Appearance: http://c2.api.ning.com/files/yeOpod1...imono_girl.jpg

Personality: calm, collected

History: Masako was the daughter of a traveling herbwoman and healer. Her mother worked for a while for a smal clan of assasin healing the wounded and she helped her gladly. The assasins however saw another possiblelity for masako and learned her how with the same herbs which she could heal could kill. Her mother wasent pleased with this but since the clan paid her she could not stop it. Half year later she died off a odd ilness and masako was left in the hands of the clan. They trained her in high etiqueted, tea ceremony's and other things but there training backfired on them. a few months later some soldiers came to inventegate since noughnours complaint about a odd smell and that the people of the clan had not been seen for a while. They found all the assasins dead, poisent and a small rhyme on the wall " you raised me and gave me a home, but what you have done to mother i have always know"n..". Ever since massako has been traveling helping here and there.

Weapons: poison darts and blow hidden in her sleeve, herb knowlegde
    Style: down to earth very serious

Other abilities: cooking, sewing, poetry, reading, writing, calculus, tea ceremonies
    Last edited by Nespa; 05-07-2009 at 03:55 AM.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Rising Falcon! Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Present Gurren Kamina Glasses
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2017 11:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ErraticKyosuke

Name: Daisuke Hajime
    Affiliation: Lone samurai
    Appearance: The attachment plus a long bow.
    Personality: When not in battle, Daisuke is nice, friendly, and a goofball. When in battle, he turns serious and cold.
    History: Daisuke grew up in a poor farming village where he was forced to work like a dog from the age of 8. When he turned 13, he began to grow tired of the routine. Wake up, work, eat, sleep, and repeat so he began training in his spare time. First, it was just stamina training but then he picked up a branch and began to dream of being a great warrior who served under a great lord. Hoping to realize his dream, he left the village at age 15. When he left, he did odd jobs and the such until he had enough to buy his sword, a nameless piece. He began training, swinging the sword 100 times a day, 200 times a day, til he sould swing it at least 300 times a day and not tire. He knew that his swordsmanship was lacking so he worked til he could buy a bow and a few arrows. Now, at age 23, he sets off to realize his dream
    Weapons: The katana in te picture and a bow and quiver strapped to his back.
    Style: Down to the earth. Focuses more on strength than speed.
    Other abilities: Can cook.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	anime_samurai.jpg‎
Views:	212
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	24766  
    Last edited by Señor Nobody; 05-07-2009 at 01:36 PM.
    I now know what hell sounds like; I recommend a tactical nuclear strike on my position. Tell my family I love them.

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

Ehh I was iffy about joining, but I did say I would before it was made...so here I go..

Name: Alexandre Étienne

Affiliation: Kiroki swordsman style

Appearance: See attachment

Personality: Alex is a light hearted gentlemen, he doesn't always agree to fighting.

History: Alex grew up in the Ryudon area in a small village his father was a traveling French Merchant and was aloud to stay, one night his village was attacked by bandits and his father and mother were killed. Alex however escaped with his fathers prized sword, the Rapier, being only 15 at the time Alex has only little knowledge of the fencing style. Though Alex new that no one in Japan used the style known as fencing, he still uses the sword for the sake of honor. As he was traveling he found Zarawas Dojo, being as himself, he informed Zarawa of what happened. Zarawa being kind hearted let him in, though Alex would not give up using the rapier, so Zarawa made him a deal, he uses both, when he wants quick speed, he uses the Rapier, when he wants to use Kiroki swordsman style, Alex agreed. And so after 9yrs of training he is able to switch off swords and style quickly.

Weapons: A Rapier and a Katana.

Style: Reckless Speed

Other abilities: Very good at Sewing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Raphael_Sorel.jpg‎
Views:	168
Size:	75.8 KB
ID:	24769  
    Last edited by Seikyu Kiba; 05-07-2009 at 05:27 PM.

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Nespa accepted, Itachi770 accepted-just add more to his background, and Shibu there are some kinks in your background I don't think the French empire would know of Ryudon and why would the Kiroki family aid him-accepted none the less.

Oh yes I want people to pronounce Zawara's name properly. It's Za-war-aw.

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rem Nightfall View Post
    Nespa accepted, Itachi770 accepted-just add more to his background, and Shibu there are some kinks in your background I don't think the French empire would know of Ryudon and why would the Kiroki family aid him-accepted none the less.

Oh yes I want people to pronounce Zawara's name properly. It's Za-war-aw.
    I couldn't really think of another reason why he would be in Ryudon, I could fix it so it is just a small village in the french empire, if you want I can fix it...this is my first time actually trying to grasp a historical RP, so if I make a mistake I apologize.

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Seikyu Kiba View Post
    I couldn't really think of another reason why he would be in Ryudon, I could fix it so it is just a small village in the french empire, if you want I can fix it...this is my first time actually trying to grasp a historical RP, so if I make a mistake I apologize.
    First off read this quote from my first paragraph of this
    The RPG doesn't take place in any sort of historical setting. This takes place on a island that was one of the known islands of Japan. Part of a new plan to create a better world. The island is coated with thick most forest and there are two capitals.
    Next off, don't need to fix it. Just make the kinks go away. I don't think a couple of the European countries knew Japan existed. And just explain why the Kiroki picked him up is all.

Accepted other wise.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well Japan was mostly an isolationist nation, considering Europeans trekked into Asian a long while prior, it could be understandable that Kiba's character was the son of a French merchant, who made it to Japan. His father was really lucky to be allowed to stay, perhaps because of the new governments set up there.

Just an idea.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsanosuke View Post
    Well Japan was mostly an isolationist nation, considering Europeans trekked into Asian a long while prior, it could be understandable that Kiba's character was the son of a French merchant, who made it to Japan. His father was really lucky to be allowed to stay, perhaps because of the new governments set up there.

Just an idea.
    Ah, yes that could work. Thank you.

Rising Falcon! Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Present Gurren Kamina Glasses
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2017 11:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ErraticKyosuke

Added more to the history as you asked Rem.
    I now know what hell sounds like; I recommend a tactical nuclear strike on my position. Tell my family I love them.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi770 View Post
    Added more to the history as you asked Rem.
    Thank you very much.

Now I need people to take the dojos, the emperor Ryudon, and have Shobu put up the priestess.

FTA, Faery Tale Angel, says she is going to put up her sign up sheet and plans to take one of the dojos.

Once I have the important features, I'll start the RP.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

Quote Originally Posted by Rem Nightfall
    Now I need people to take the dojos, the emperor Ryudon, and have Shobu put up the priestess.

FTA, Faery Tale Angel, says she is going to put up her sign up sheet and plans to take one of the dojos.

Once I have the important features, I'll start the RP.

Shitik! Holy @#$%^&*!+@#$%^&*!+ Does that mean that you are going to be waiting on me? Really? <<<<<<<Wide-eyed.

Umm...

*Slowly puts aside the Calculus book that she had just/recently started reading and runs off to do her "away" parents' laundry*

Ahehheheh... In that case. Be right back.

<<<<<<<Is rather lazy and does not like to feel rushed.

Oooo It is almost lunch time!

Err... Aheheheheh... Never mind that...heh... The Sign Up...right... I am right on that. *Smiles innocently before running away to do her biding*

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I apologize. We are also waiting on Shobu and whomever else wants an important role.

Closed Thread

Thread Information