AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ex-girlfriends/boyfriends

Senior Member Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Apple Systems NES Controller
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2011 10:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow... I must say that we have quite a few noteworthy tales here. Much as I wish I could contribute something here, the truth of the matter is is that I've never really had a relationship that ended very badly, at least not on the level that some of the others here had. Though, perhaps that's partly my fault because I've never really made much of an effort to get too serious with another girl, such as to the point where I'd sleep with her or anything. I try to keep the more serious relationships I have with some of the women I know to an intimate, yet still friendship-like basis.

After seeing how so many youthful relationships can be preemptive in their beginning, I made the decision that I'd only really start thinking about having a serious relationship like that with a woman after I'd known her for at least two or three years. For me, that seems like a decent enough amount of time to really get to know a person and see if you can build a lasting friendship with them. 'Cause that's what a girlfriend and/or wife is, right? She's your best female friend in the whole world, one to whom you can entrust almost everything with about yourself.

That and I'm really, really skeptical at times about whom I can really trust. There have been, maybe, only a small handful of people that I would say I would truly trust; and out of those, maybe only one or two women.

My thanks to Xey Oiz for the awesome new set.

"Screw being normal and be awesome instead!"

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi770 View Post
    I thought I knew Marisa, she told me all about herself and we were friends for 2 years prior the relationship. When we went into the whole bf/gf thing, her personality does a complete 180 and she turns into the rabid lunatic I know her as now.
    I know what you mean. Girls have those weird personality switches. They kind of scare me.

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

Senior Member Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Apple Systems NES Controller
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2011 10:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rem Nightfall View Post
    I know what you mean. Girls have those weird personality switches. They kind of scare me.
    The best advice I can give to any man who has experience in this field is just to be ready for anything. Don't get uppity about it in the girl's face, and especially don't try to directly confront her about her having a sudden attitude problem. Always keep your cool, and perhaps keep a fair distance from the girl in question if she seems like she's really gonna lose it.

Ah, and if I might make one suggestion; you might want to try reading Louanne Brizendine's "The Female Brain". Not a half bad read, and it actually gives some brilliant insight into just how a woman's biological mind works through all the significant portions of her life. I certainly learned a good deal from it.
    Last edited by Shinn Kamiyra; 05-02-2009 at 01:27 PM.

My thanks to Xey Oiz for the awesome new set.

"Screw being normal and be awesome instead!"

Rising Falcon! Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Present Gurren Kamina Glasses
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2017 11:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ErraticKyosuke

Quote Originally Posted by Rem Nightfall View Post
    I don't know what could have caused it. The other three past gfs and I left on good terms. We all knew we wouldn't last and we went our seperate ways. I guess she knew we wouldn't last yet refused to let go so she pushed me away from friends and acted hostile towards anybody who might claim her 'property.' T . T
    I now know what hell sounds like; I recommend a tactical nuclear strike on my position. Tell my family I love them.

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Shinn Kamiyra View Post
    The best advice I can give to any man who has experience in this field is just to be ready for anything. Don't get uppity about it in the girl's face, and especially don't try to directly confront her about her having a sudden attitude problem. Always keep your cool, and perhaps keep a fair distance from the girl in question if she seems like she's really gonna lose it.

Ah, and if I might make one suggestion; you might want to try reading Louanne Brizendine's "The Female Brain". Not a half bad read, and it actually gives some brilliant insight into just how a woman's biological mind works through all the significant portions of her life. I certainly learned a good deal from it.
    My ex went from sweet, shy and innocent to party animal. Yeah that was weird. And thanks for the read.
    I might need it. I'm engaged so it may help.

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

Baka Pink was here kiagoth has a reputation beyond repute kiagoth has a reputation beyond repute kiagoth has a reputation beyond repute kiagoth has a reputation beyond repute kiagoth has a reputation beyond repute kiagoth has a reputation beyond repute kiagoth has a reputation beyond repute kiagoth has a reputation beyond repute kiagoth has a reputation beyond repute kiagoth has a reputation beyond repute kiagoth has a reputation beyond repute kiagoth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-02-2009 02:49 PM
    Threads

I had a boy friend but then i abandoned him. becuz he didnt behave me as if he loved me. in addition,we were living far away from eachother. we had been together for 3years by the time our relationship ended. now i miss him so much but everything is over. i will move to istanbul for my education and we will met. maybe, everything will be as before.. btw sorry for my poor english.

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

But seriously, I agree with you on most points here. Get to know someone before hand, or don't go too far into a relationship without establishing a foundation.
    Very very important. My boyfriend's ex was acting very loving and stuff, but the US citizen was her main target, not the relationship. Sometimes people can act as real as possible without letting you see the truth behind. It's hard, but the more you experience, the more better the next relationship it is.

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

I haven't had many girlfriends. I'm what you'd call...a man {word meaning one who engages in sexual acts for financial compensation has been redacted}. I hook up with girls randomly and show no interest in pursuing anything further than just a random thing. However, I did have this one girlfriend in Junior year from like February to late May. Not a very long relationship, but my prior relationships were so bad that this one seemed amazing. Basically what happened was I was absolutely crazy about this girl, and everything about her. I had never ever been more attracted to a girl in my life, still haven't found one as attractive a year later. Long long long long story short, I found out that, somehow, she liked me. So we started dating, it was awesome, she was super hot and I was gross and It was a sweet deal on my part, lame on hers. I had always suspected she liked one of my ex-best friends, but whenever I called her on it she denied it. This caused me to become paranoid, which drove her to him, and then she dumped me for him right before the start of summer. I let myself become way too attached to that girl, which is why it's taken me a year to get back into relationships and stop being a man {word meaning one who engages in sexual acts for financial compensation has been redacted}. I have a girlfriend now and so far so good. Now it's just the question of who messes up first.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

:-* lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2010 06:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have only one ex and we're still best friends.

The relationship started 4 years ago. He was my private tutor and 4 years older. However, despite everyone's objection, we decided to be together no matter what (my grandma would accept it later on).

After 1½ years together, I had to follow my mom to study abroad and we sadly had to part from each other. I was stubborn, so we tried to keep the relationship 'alive' by talking by Skype everyday. We kept doing so for.. almost 1½ years and we were together for 2 weeks when I got back to my country in holiday, before going on a boarding school in denmark. We talked together and 2 months ago, I decided to put an end to this relationship. It just didn't work. I cried for 2 week after did so.

Anyway, he is my best friend now. We still talk and write to each other. I have to admit that he was definetely the love of my life. One of the memories I'd never forget.

"When the world is running down, you make best of what's still around."
    "Sometimes, good things fall apart so better things can fall together."

Closed Thread

Thread Information