AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Gay Marriage Legalized in Iowa

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 01:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well ya it is a good thing this means America is getting back to normal. and that people have the right to more chose who they wish to be with
    Gero Server Guru

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi770 View Post
    *Sigh*

You are intolerant because you think homosexuals don't deserve the right to marry one another. You won't tolerate the idea of them being married.

Can we stop this now before this explodes into a giant flame war? She/he is entitled to his/her opinion.

T . T
    Protip: If you don't want to be involved in any flamewars, don't post.

So if i don't believe in what you believe that makes me intolerant?
    I really don't care to be honest. All I was trying to to was a failed witty attempt to point out that the internet is not America. You don't have freedom of speech on the internet, as every forum, social networking site, etc. has it's own regulations.
    Last edited by Diocletian; 05-02-2009 at 05:23 PM.

Senior Member Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon 104 - Cubone Saxophone
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2016 09:09 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bassoonist26

Quote Originally Posted by Ayame_Sohma View Post
    I thought this was America where people have the right to speak their opinions if anybody is wrong its the people that are so narrow minded that don't respect other peoples opinions.
    This is not America. This is an internet forum that people from countries outside of America can post on as well.

Sure you can have your opinion, but don't expect people to be happy with it. What you are doing is hating on a group of people for things they can not control... If you are going to argue for your "freedom of speech" to tell your opinions, than you are also arguing for racists, sexists, and people of other prejudices to give their opinions.

IMO, it's almost an abuse of the freedom of speech. I personally do think that we should keep our prejudices to ourselves. But as long as the prejudices do not reach the government, everything will be okay, I guess.

Ugh, you and me. In Oklahoma's favor though, Oklahoma City and Tulsa are kind of like islands in an oasis so it's not nearly so bad in these cities.
    I don't know about that... I live in one of those areas. I have seen a surprising amount of people that are accepting, but I believe I've just been really lucky in the friends I've made.

~Made by me~

For I am not the one Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2010 10:44 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Bassoonist View Post
    This is not America. This is an internet forum that people from countries outside of America can post on as well.

Sure you can have your opinion, but don't expect people to be happy with it. What you are doing is hating on a group of people for things they can not control... If you are going to argue for your "freedom of speech" to tell your opinions, than you are also arguing for racists, sexists, and people of other prejudices to give their opinions.

IMO, it's almost an abuse of the freedom of speech. I personally do think that we should keep our prejudices to ourselves. But as long as the prejudices do not reach the government, everything will be okay, I guess.

You didn't hear any nasty comments or prejudices against any gays from me , if you don't like other people to debate issues then don't post.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2013 03:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You didn't hear any nasty comments or prejudices against any gays from me , if you don't like other people to debate issues then don't post.
    So as you say, let's debate them, then, and then we can agree to disagree.

Why shouldn't gays allowed to be married? Personally I believe that marriage is in itself an arbitrary custom of a particular time and culture, and therefore our conceptions of it should be open to change if it no longer fits the reality of our times.
    "If a person who indulges in gluttony is a glutton, and a person who commits a felony is a felon, then God is an iron."

-Spider Robinson, God Is an Iron

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Wow, that's pretty amazing. Now lets just hope it spreads to the rest of the Midwestern states. To be honest I don't know why gay marriage was ever banned or not permitted in the US. I thought this country was founded on the three principals: Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

I didn't say that i didn't want them to be happy. You can be with someone and not get married.

I just don't think its right And i don't want this to turn into an ugly debate but i do have to the right to believe in what i believe in.
    No, but marriage is the complete whole of happiness. They are happy in their relationship and want to take it a bit farther then what they have. That is taking that person's right and that person's ability to increase their happy soulful lifes together. And it's wrong.

Also to your comment, I do respect your opinion. But we may lay opinions out so others may express theirs. I expressed mine.

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

Cherubim Delight 4 All Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2010 11:49 PM
    Threads

One of the main reasons why, besides the religious viewpoint, people don't want gay marriage is because marriage was originally created as a bond between man & woman. Thats why a lot of definitions on marriage state, blah blah between man and woman. Before homosexuals voiced their opinions on marriage, when ppl talked about it they would go "oh man and wife."

There are lots of ppl out there that support gay marriage but they want the name to be changed.

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Quote Originally Posted by alextchon View Post
    One of the main reasons why, besides the religious viewpoint, people don't want gay marriage is because marriage was originally created as a bond between man & woman. Thats why a lot of definitions on marriage state, blah blah between man and woman. Before homosexuals voiced their opinions on marriage, when ppl talked about it they would go "oh man and wife."

There are lots of ppl out there that support gay marriage but they want the name to be changed.
    Yeah they could change the name, but doing so will mean cause anther uproar. Because if they did that, they're basically saying that gay marriage isn't tolerated, or that it's not as equal as marriage between man and woman.

Cherubim Delight 4 All Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2010 11:49 PM
    Threads

Yeah they could change the name, but doing so will mean cause anther uproar. Because if they did that, they're basically saying that gay marriage isn't tolerated, or that it's not as equal as marriage between man and woman.
    Yea they'll get pretty pissed. But if gay marriage is legalized, technically we'll be changing the definition of marriage. I wonder how the definition would turn out.

"the social institution under which two humans establish their decision to live as husband and husband or wife and wife by legal commitments, religious ceremonies"?

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

I was going to say something to Ayame, but then decided to abstain, anyway, I think Iowa simply redefined marriage from between a man and a woman to, two people.

Senior Member BDNguyen has a reputation beyond repute BDNguyen has a reputation beyond repute BDNguyen has a reputation beyond repute BDNguyen has a reputation beyond repute BDNguyen has a reputation beyond repute BDNguyen has a reputation beyond repute BDNguyen has a reputation beyond repute BDNguyen has a reputation beyond repute BDNguyen has a reputation beyond repute BDNguyen has a reputation beyond repute BDNguyen has a reputation beyond repute BDNguyen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2009 11:29 AM
    Threads

Hopefully the rest of the states shall do the same, as well as the rest of the world

Gah. Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2009 03:26 PM
    Threads

It must of been who I've been brought up around, but I don't care for gay marriage as long as they keep it away. I don't care to see two guys kissing, holding hands, ect. It's sick and wrong.

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Quote Originally Posted by strumpet View Post
    It must of been who I've been brought up around, but I don't care for gay marriage as long as they keep it away. I don't care to see two guys kissing, holding hands, ect. It's sick and wrong.
    Thank you for sharing your intolerance.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Field Marshal TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2009 08:52 AM
    Threads

Long live the freedom of choice, everyone should have the right to marry who ever they desire.

Your color is Black. You value power, ambition, and darkness. You love power at any cost, and are a corrupting influence on those around you. At your best, you are resourceful and unashamed. At your worst, you are parasitic and amoral. Your symbol is a skull. Your enemies are white and green

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Care to elaborate on "keep it away" means?

unless you believe homosexuality is contagious.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Capernicus View Post
    Thank you for sharing your intolerance.
    Ah, yes Cappy we just love to hear it <3 lol

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Moonlight View Post

It is contagious ask Caps, she gave it to me D:
    stupid lesbian <333

Gah. Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

They should do that in their house, not in public.

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

They should do that in their house, not in public.
    Maybe we should legalize a bill that keeps all homosexuals inside their homes for fear others might see them together. I'd say it wouldn't have a problem getting passed. In an alternate dimension.
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 05-03-2009 at 06:56 PM.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

So should heterosexuals keep in their houses?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Jose View Post
    They should.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

They should.
    Isn't it easier for you to stay in your house, then to make demands on what other people shall and shall not do in public?

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jose View Post
    No, only homosexuals. The "gay" might get around quickly, and then before you know it ... it will be nothing but anarchy, confusion and parades.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Eris' View Post
    Isn't it easier for you to stay in your house, then to make demands on what other people shall and shall not do in public?
    No. Not until this law comes to Florida. And hopefully it doesn't.

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

No, only homosexuals. The "gay" might get around quickly, and then before you know it ... it will be nothing but anarchy, confusion and parades.
    Is that a sarcastic remark coming from you?

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

Closed Thread

Thread Information