AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Gay Marriage Legalized in Iowa

Legendry SUPER SAIYAN FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-16-2009 12:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    i live in india,nasik that is in maharashtra
    Threads

you are right ollie and i think they are genetically sick i think they have genetic defect please dont hate me for that but thats what i think and i stand by it

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by FLASH-X View Post
    you are right ollie and i think they are genetically sick i think they have genetic defect please dont hate me for that but thats what i think and i stand by it
    No point in hating it, but honestly, why would you think that? It's not a matter of you think it's immoral, but you think it's a genetic defect. Since part of your view is based (supposedly) in science rather than just morals, why don't you research it a bit before making further assumptions? It seems like your entire view is based on not actually knowing anything about homosexuals.
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

The Original Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Moon Crystal Locket Witch Hat Rainbow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2021 10:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lol.

Wow.

So, you're telling me (even though you are probably 12 and I dislike having these types of conversations with such young ones), that you believe homosexuals are sick? As far as what? Virus? Bacteria? Physical or mental illness? It's okay to have an opinion, but at least have some real meaning or reason to why you have that specific opinion.

Besides your ancient (and not to mention; "screwed up") upbringing, has any facts or experiences make you feel this way?

I am finding it hard to see your opinion or point of view without any logic to support it.

The Original Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Moon Crystal Locket Witch Hat Rainbow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2021 10:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

piper watch it what u say just because you are admin you cant call me 12 or ancient well u must be still in your mothers womb to act this way

here is my reson to call homos sick : FACTS BASED ON A PROGRAM AIRED ON NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC: according to the recent study held in 2007 , when a fetus starts to take shape and starts developing a genderm, some times x or y chromosomes PRESENT FROM MOM AND DAD ARE DEFFECTIVEm Aand due to that when a child enters puberty the harmone cycle behaves differently, and takes a totally different path all the harmones in body is affected due to this, but there are 2 harmones that affects us the most 1 is testostarones in males, and estrogen in females, and dude to chromosome diffect these harmones are either over or under produced, and that can change the cycle of sexual interests and a person might turn into homosexual, by the ways it not necessory that person will have to turn into homo due to this diffect. they can aslo become hyper active in sex extrea mesculer growth in females and even zero sexual interests .

and piper think before calling poeple screwed up screw u man may u die a very sad and ugly death

Okay, my apologies for calling you 12 and having a screwed up childhood.

But, please show me where National Geographic got their information. I've never heard of this. Also, not to mention you said that these "defective" chromosomes do not take affect until puberty? But what about homosexuals that knew they were gay since their formed thoughts? Memories? Just because someone is ignorant about something does not mean it doesn't exist. At 10 years old, a boy can say "I am a boy. I like other boys." But still have no idea that he is gay.

Not to mention, how does this play a role in Gay MARRIAGE? Even if your babble is indeed true, and homosexuals are "defective", how does that have anything to do with politics? Do we deny physically handicapped persons the right to marry? OR even MENTALLY handicapped persons? If you want to start throwing out illness or sickness, be prepared to ban THEM ALL. Otherwise we call that DISCRIMINATING.

PS:
    I did the mature thing by apologizing to you. Please do the same for referring gay men and women as "homos", as if they're entirely a different species.

Senior Member Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2009 09:38 PM
    Threads

I once read a rather interesting article that argued that homophobia was a by-product of patriarchal chauvinism.

Sadly, I can't seem to find the original article and have no choice but to paraphrase (apologies to the original author for any resulting inaccuracies).

Essentially, it argued that for a patriarchy to be maintained, it had to enforce a strict societal structure, essentially that of the dominant male and the submissive female. For any unfamiliar with this concept in it's most basic form, it typically manifests in a male breadwinner who heads the family, and an economically dependent housewife who cooks and cleans for her husband. Bonus points if the wife is also emotionally and intellectually dependent on her husband as well.

The article then argues that homosexuality is a direct affront to the patriarchal worldview. According to the chauvinist, a male exhibits his masculinity by sexually dominating a woman.

Gay couples on the other hand do not adhere to this rule. Of course this is not to say that unequal relationships do not exist in homosexual couples, they doubtlessly do.

However, gay couples possess no submissive female, and lesbian couples have no male who dominates and controls the female partner. What this does is it upsets the balance of the patriarchy, thus representing a threat to the institution.

This mindset I believe is most easily conceptualized in the forms of derogatory insults thrown at homosexuals; men are called queer, and often seen as feminine and emasculated. Conversely, women are dykes and seen as being overly manly (and for similar reasons, physically and/or economically powerful women are often called lesbians, with or without any evidence towards the claim).

The article then concludes that homophobia is ultimately the result of chauvinistic sexism, as homosexual couples violate the ideal patriarchal view of gender relations.

Anyway, I apologize for going off on a tangent, but I figured it this was a bit of food for thought.
    Last edited by Taikutsu_Remedy; 05-13-2009 at 08:02 AM.
    === TaikutsuRemedy.blogspot.com Click on it...AND READ IT! ===

Rising Falcon! Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Present Gurren Kamina Glasses
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2017 11:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ErraticKyosuke

Interesting Taikutsu, are you sure you cannot find the article? I would very much like to read it.

@Flash-X: Where do I start...

here is my reson to call homos sick : FACTS BASED ON A PROGRAM AIRED ON NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC: according to the recent study held in 2007 , when a fetus starts to take shape and starts developing a genderm, some times x or y chromosomes PRESENT FROM MOM AND DAD ARE DEFFECTIVEm Aand due to that when a child enters puberty the harmone cycle behaves differently, and takes a totally different path all the harmones in body is affected due to this, but there are 2 harmones that affects us the most 1 is testostarones in males, and estrogen in females, and dude to chromosome diffect these harmones are either over or under produced, and that can change the cycle of sexual interests and a person might turn into homosexual, by the ways it not necessory that person will have to turn into homo due to this diffect. they can aslo become hyper active in sex extrea mesculer growth in females and even zero sexual interests.
    Please post the link so I can read this supposed National Geographic article. Please do not call homosexuals 'homos'. It is rather offending. Also, please use some sort of spell check. Your typing is horrible.

and piper think before calling poeple screwed up screw u man may u die a very sad and ugly death
    I now know what hell sounds like; I recommend a tactical nuclear strike on my position. Tell my family I love them.

Junior Member Standartenführer has a reputation beyond repute Standartenführer has a reputation beyond repute Standartenführer has a reputation beyond repute Standartenführer has a reputation beyond repute Standartenführer has a reputation beyond repute Standartenführer has a reputation beyond repute Standartenführer has a reputation beyond repute Standartenführer has a reputation beyond repute Standartenführer has a reputation beyond repute Standartenführer has a reputation beyond repute Standartenführer has a reputation beyond repute Standartenführer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2009 07:59 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    PROTIP: Nobody flamed him, and nobody took his statement 100% seriously. Learn 2 read.

Also, it isn't a joke if it isn't funny.
    Learn 2 read? I was exaggerating. Nobody found it funny because they have sticks up in places where sticks should not be
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfgirl90 View Post
    What we are talking about is a civil rights issue. Gays can not get married because of the simple fact that they are gay, not because of the color of their skin, their religion or whatever (as if that would be better), but their sexual orientation. And the only real reason for this is because of people who are ignorant. We are dealing with this present problem, one that really can not be ignored.
    THANK YOU WOLFGIRL FOR BEING THE ONLY ONE TO ACCTUALLY READ THE ENTIRE POST AND RESPOND TO THE POINT I WAS TRYING TO MAKE. +rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Memento Mori View Post
    While a good number of Christians are bigoted and discriminate against gays, saying we're acting like a bunch of Christians is just as offensive as saying we're acting like a bunch of gays in the sense that it's not cool to use it as an insult.
    I meant the christian thing because it would be just like 90% of christians to overreact and tell me I was going too hell for supporting gays. But I do realize that it is offensive. I appologize.
    Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    I assume that he meant the word Zealot and had not the vocabulary to use it. Which is still stupid, but anyway.
    Please do not assume I am stupid.

Senior Member Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@ Itachi
    I'd love to find the article myself, but I honestly don't know where to begin...I believe I found it while browsing through the Austlii, but I can't seem to find it right now >_<

If I do manage it though, I'll be sure to post a link to it. In the meantime, anyone is more then welcome to try finding it for us ^^

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

piper watch it what u say just because you are admin you cant call me 12 or ancient well u must be still in your mothers womb to act this way

here is my reson to call homos sick : FACTS BASED ON A PROGRAM AIRED ON NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC: according to the recent study held in 2007 , when a fetus starts to take shape and starts developing a genderm, some times x or y chromosomes PRESENT FROM MOM AND DAD ARE DEFFECTIVEm Aand due to that when a child enters puberty the harmone cycle behaves differently, and takes a totally different path all the harmones in body is affected due to this, but there are 2 harmones that affects us the most 1 is testostarones in males, and estrogen in females, and dude to chromosome diffect these harmones are either over or under produced, and that can change the cycle of sexual interests and a person might turn into homosexual, by the ways it not necessory that person will have to turn into homo due to this diffect. they can aslo become hyper active in sex extrea mesculer growth in females and even zero sexual interests .

And to think, if you had managed to spell hormones right at least once, I just might have considered having some kind of respect for you.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Lord of anal secks Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2009 05:33 PM
    Threads

Stop it people your all acting like you are perfect beings. stop going ape on wowzabunny and deathwisha.They can have there own veiws. and if they want to take it as a joke let them bee!

Stop actiong like you the new model citzen of earth cause guass what you aint! all of us feel one way or another about gays.but be honest in the beginging most of us felt that it was weird untill we were taught to accept it.

SO GO LIVE AND LITTLE AND DONT GIVE A CARE ABOUT WHAT YOUNTHINK.GO FROLIC IN YOUR ROSEGSRDENS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Avatar and signiture by Wowzabunny

Ice Tea ninja wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2010 05:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1234 5678 91011

Good Im Supa Happy Now. Not Gay, Happy!
    Just Your Friendly Neighborhood Wowzabunny

Rising Falcon! Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Present Gurren Kamina Glasses
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2017 11:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ErraticKyosuke

Well Standartenfuhrer, I didn't reply to your post because I didn't think I could provide a satisfying answer, since I am an idiot, but since you want an answer so badly, here comes my simple answers..

Quote Originally Posted by Standartenführer View Post
    1)What if I said 'Blacks can't marry, it just ain't right' or justified it with whatever any of you said.
    Everybody deserves the same rights.

2)Why do we care about something so small? Why not use your time and energy to go get a cure for cancer, or stop the tabaco companies. World hunger? War? You choose to yell at eachother over such a small thing as marriage.
    I don't think this issue is small. It's quite an important issue. My cousin wants to one day marry her boo, and I want them to be share whatever happiness marriage brings.

There, simple answers from a simple man.
    I now know what hell sounds like; I recommend a tactical nuclear strike on my position. Tell my family I love them.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Personally, I'm less concerned with mushy, true love crap. What I am concerned with is injustice, and by that I don't mean social injustice, I mean inequality under the law.

In times of yore, marriage as a concept began as a sale of goods; property passed from wife to the husband under marriage. Whilst this is no longer the case, marriage retains an distinct link to property law, particularly in cases such of inheritance, ownership and so forth.

Depending on the jurisdiction, different legal rights exist for married couples, which aren't enjoyed by non married couples. It is in this distinction that I find the inability for homosexuals to marry objectionable.

All are equal under the law. It is unjust to deny people their legal rights for reasons of sexual orientation.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Learn 2 read? I was exaggerating. Nobody found it funny because they have sticks up in places where sticks should not be
    They didn't find it funny because if it was in fact a joke it was horribly delivered in such a way that it's completely muddled. The fault lies with the writer, not the reader.

Please do not assume I am stupid.
    As Forrest Gump says, stupid is as stupid does.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts A Duck 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2016 11:02 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

i dont see why this should have to be put in the spotlight

it shouldent be viewed as contrevisial in anyway >_<

gay marrige isnt really an issue so why do people make it so?

Lex Luger R.I.P
    ¦ Sexy Logo By Me ¦ R A R E R E N D E R ¦ Tutorial requests and PSD Requests open ¦ Tag Thread

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Because in most states it's illegal

Well, I think everyone should agree with me, but they don't. Hence controversy.

Because it's really an issue. Some people disagree with other people.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

most people that disagree are dispelling gay marrige/relationships due to religons that unfairly chastise homosexuality

or homophobic people that make a huge problem of just because they dont like it

(thanks for spelling controversy right, i was racking my brain for a while trying to spell it XD)

Lex Luger R.I.P
    ¦ Sexy Logo By Me ¦ R A R E R E N D E R ¦ Tutorial requests and PSD Requests open ¦ Tag Thread

Simple Truth CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2010 02:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

But it is indeed a deep-rooted issue in the society. It's against the traditions and religions of many societies, not to mention it's a crime in many places, and like it or not, many people detest gay people.

But, I was just wondering ...how many gay people are over here in AF ? As far I'm seeing, this debate has been going on for a long time (but some are ranting just like that , me included )
    "To do is to be" - Descartes, "To be is to do" - Voltaire, "Do be do be do" - Sinatra.

NOTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

sad but true

but hey its aloy better than it was say 30 years ago

Lex Luger R.I.P

Simple Truth CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

sad but true

but hey its aloy better than it was say 30 years ago
    Depends on the places and cultures.

Even though gay rights are fully given to gay people in South Africa, it still has the highest crime rate against gay people...wait a sec ...the overall crime rate in South Africa is indeed trully horrible ...so may be I'm exaggerating a bit ...But still, their voices are being heard around the world, so you are quite right...
    "To do is to be" - Descartes, "To be is to do" - Voltaire, "Do be do be do" - Sinatra.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

south africa just need to work on there emense racism

Lex Luger R.I.P

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

south africa just need to work on there emense racism
    Not just racism, but also a whole lot of other complicated issues. One might say it's Africa after all, but the leaders over there have really neglected crime figures.

The main reason, it's prosperous is because of it's vast diamond mines (of course there are also other means of exports or trade). But, take that out, and the country is bound to fall in chaotic state. And the gay people over there are bound to be doomed.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

the higher ups there aret interested in fighting crime in any way shape or form =/

but rather using their various exports to line their own pockets

anyways we digress (my fault)

i beleive theres nothing worng with gay marriage in my eyes ^_^

Lex Luger R.I.P

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

the higher ups there are'nt interested in fighting crime in any way shape or form =/

but rather using their various exports to line their own pockets
    That could be said in case of all other countries. But, in short, those politicians are not as masterful in corruption and conspiracy when you compared to the politicains of the west. So they are bound to get into trouble and lot of media attentions.

anyways we digress (my fault)
    No, we did not and it was I who brought up SA. Besides it's nothing compared to the ranting of some other people over here .

i believe theres nothing worng with gay marriage in my eyes ^_^
    I truly have to agree with you. ( don't want to drown in the barrage of curses from gay people over here. Opps! Did I say it aloud? I apologize to those who listened.)

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You are fundamentally misunderstanding genetics. There is no right or wrong in genetics. By it's very nature it's a random process. The right genes are those that survive, and homosexuality arguably exists, therefore, it is not genetically "wrong."

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Closed Thread

Thread Information