AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bad Dreams...Kiddies

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    that 2nd one was all wtf Dx

but yeah i kinda know what you mean about you first dream >_<;;
    Yeah, the second dream, I've dreamed the same twice... but with years in between... Gyahh... freaky thing really...

the first one is quite common.. but it changes places... sometimes i'm on a Pogo stick instead of running and i'm still tired hahaha

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

Senior Member THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2009 09:36 AM
    Threads

As a matter of fact, I love having nightmares. But this dream was really really REALLy bad...I had it the other night..It was horrible...absolutelly horrible...aweful...disgusting..unbelievable...I meant every single word I said... I cant even believe that I'm telling you about it but I dreamt that I was in bed with Rihanna ><

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

dats not disgusting >.> hahaha better than michael jackson imho

Senior Member THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2009 09:36 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by i_say_sabotage View Post
    dats not disgusting >.>
    It is digusting to be in bed with the same sex...gayness ><

_-Reality Haunts-_ _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2012 06:11 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by THE ICE ANGEL View Post
    ?? rihanna ?? really ??

well i remember my grandma keeps telling me to never tell ur "bad dreams" to anyone .... they might come true .

Well who gives a shi* ,

heres one i had ....

i was sleeping in the dream .... then i woke up ... then i saw my sister growing taller and taller and taller .... and when i got too horrified in the dream i woke up.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by THE ICE ANGEL View Post
    i guess some people would disagree with that hehe, but it's your nightmare so yeah...

Member KeijiMaeda has a reputation beyond repute KeijiMaeda has a reputation beyond repute KeijiMaeda has a reputation beyond repute KeijiMaeda has a reputation beyond repute KeijiMaeda has a reputation beyond repute KeijiMaeda has a reputation beyond repute KeijiMaeda has a reputation beyond repute KeijiMaeda has a reputation beyond repute KeijiMaeda has a reputation beyond repute KeijiMaeda has a reputation beyond repute KeijiMaeda has a reputation beyond repute KeijiMaeda's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2010 09:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've had several nightmares in my time, some of them recurring.

One of them I used to get all the time when I was about nine years old. In my dream, I would be laying in my bed, but the whole room would be grey and windy and cold. Think Frodo when he puts on the ring. There would then be a massive hooded figure holding a pendulum standing at the foot of the bed. The pendulum would slowly swing inches above my face. I would lay still and this would continue for a while. Though it sounds it, this dream wasn't particularly terrifying. I just had a feeling of anxiousness when I woke up.

There's another one where I dreamed that some kind of monster or demon lived underneath a cabinet at my old house. No matter where I was in the house, I would be drawn to that point and eventually I'd get sucked in. This was one of the worst I've ever had. I was so glad when we moved house because I could never look at that cabinet in the same way.

Another one which doesn't really sound scary when I put it in words, but at the time it was completely terrifying. I was running through a massive brightly-lit warehouse which felt cold and grey and barren, and robots would be chasing after me.
    "Marvel at perfection, for it is fleeting."

Junior Member Sophistry is a jewel in the rough Sophistry is a jewel in the rough Sophistry is a jewel in the rough Sophistry's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2009 06:12 PM
    In a shoe, up a tree, in a desert, above the sea.
    Threads

Wow. D: You all seem to beat my dream. xD Apart from those Paralysis dreams that some have mentioned, the worst dream I had, by far, was dreamt... 5 years ago?

It was so bad that it scared a phobia of realistic wooden puppets in me. xD

I had, for some reason, crawled into my sister's room. Half way into the doorway, I gazed inside to find the furniture covered in sheets, almost as if they were covered to keep the dust off. A sofa to the side, the tv set at the corner and the stereo system directly in front of me. I could tell it wasn't during the day. Everything had a shadow. Even the shadows had shadows. The air in there had shadows, and caused everything to seem as if someone had selected the Grayscale filter effect.

To my right, I spotted my sister's bed. Just two mattresses without a bed frame. It, too, was covered in sheets, though these were distinctly white. On top of the bed, over to the edge of it, sat a figure. One, at first glance, could easily mistake it for a small child sitting. Unfortunately, It starts twisting it's head--a complete 180 degree turn and looks directly at me. It jumps off the bed slowly and steadily walks towards me; it's eyes menacing and with a desire to just squeeze a throat. I started panicking at this point and tried to get out of the room. I try crawling back.... But, my body won't budge. I can feel the brain signals telling my muscles to move. I could FEEL my muscles tense. But my body would not budge. I start yelling... Or try to. My voice is non-existant. I start feeling suffocated--the air becomes so dense that my lungs begin to drown in it. My eyes tear up. All I could think of, then and there, was "I'm going to die. I'm going to die..." It gets close to me, directly in front, and reaches towards me-- towards my neck and grabs a hold of it.

And, that's when I woke up. n.n;;

Closed Thread

Thread Information