AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Patch 3.1.1 Ulduar

Member FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 04:03 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: psh who uses a wii?

Default Patch 3.1.1 Ulduar

I stopped playing WoW a few months ago but i suddenly want to start playing again and i was wondering if the new patch is any good. I mean i really wanna try Ulduar and the new Dual Talents but i want to know if it's worth it first. Anyone had any experience in the new patch yet?

For the Horde!!!

oops posted in the wrong section
    Last edited by FuriKuriFishy; 04-30-2009 at 06:03 PM.

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

Dual speccing is useful, haven't done Ulduar but I hear it's pretty difficult.

The Argent Tournament is where it's at, tbh. Jousting ftw!
    Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

Junior Member MooKs is a glorious beacon of light MooKs is a glorious beacon of light MooKs is a glorious beacon of light MooKs is a glorious beacon of light MooKs is a glorious beacon of light MooKs is a glorious beacon of light MooKs's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2009 07:53 AM
    Threads

Ulduar is definitely a step up from loleasymode Naxx, my guild spent a few nights wiping on Mimiron, then spent another few nights wiping on Vezax/Yogg-Saron.

Senior Member The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Systems N64 Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2019 12:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Karawr831 PSN ID: Karawr831 XFIRE ID: midnightdreams Steam ID: karawr831

not geared for ulduar yet, but the dual spec is pretty good, helpful :]

like Sanosuke23 said, jousting is a pretty fun thing on there!

and NO! For ALLIANCE XD

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." - Judy Garland

Archmage Evelyn Nightingale, Guardian of the North, at your service.

Formally known as Vanilla Kiss.

Closed Thread

Thread Information