AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Why I come here

Mavericker- nothing else Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2009 05:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Why I come here

I don't go to forums like these to make friends. I go here to discuss things and ask questions, get them answered and get help and info from people. That's it.
    I don't come here to be social.

It's not important what people here think of me.

That's what I like about places like Newgrounds and the g4tv.com forums.

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mavericker View Post
    I don't go to forums like these to make friends. I go here to discuss things and ask questions, get them answered and get help and info from people. That's it.
    I don't come here to be social.

It's not important what people here think of me.

That's what I like about places like Newgrounds and the g4tv.com forums.
    Well then get off this forum. A forum is a social network to make friends and have social conversations. If you don't want that then don't go to forums at all.

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

Mavericker- nothing else Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rem Nightfall View Post
    Well then get off this forum. A forum is a social network to make friends and have social conversations. If you don't want that then don't go to forums at all.
    No-I just explained why I post here.

TO discuss things and to get help from people.

The internet is the place to get help from people.

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well no one wants to help someone who ISN'T their friend. And someone who IS a bother to everyone. They don't want to help someone who ask illogical questions and boost about their 170 IQ I doubt they have. Hell if you have that high of an IQ go look this crap up for yourself. If you just want a site for help go on google they have people discussing the same freakin issues you ask others. Also learn to read what people write. And don't skim the freakin links they give you.

Edit: The internet is used for many sources not to just get help from people. But to also as I said go on social networking and make friends.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well no one wants to help someone who ISN'T their friend.

THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM.

I tried being nice to people here-did that do anything? No.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The internet is for pr0n. And if you already haven't figured it out, its also serious business.

On a serious note, the internet is for more than just acquiring aid. From what I've seen you post, it seems like you use it for more than acquiring help, which is contrary to your statement. I see someone who's socially frustrated on the world wide internets, and you cannot figure out why people are the way they are.

If you aren't here to socialize then what's with all the informal topics? That seems like a hypocritical statement, saying you aren't here for the social interaction- in this case. If all you want is help and answers, google and various other sources are readily available on the internet ocean. =o

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM.

I tried being nice to people here-did that do anything? No.
    No you didn't try to be nice to anyone. When someone differed from your opinions. You're stupid, you're not a christian, that's a sin, that's a racism. So no you never tried to be nice. Don't dare pull yourself as that. You were never nice and when you were confronted you would bite people's hands. So don't you dare.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well no one wants to help someone who ISN'T their friend. And someone who IS a bother to everyone.

Edit: The internet is used for many sources not to just get help from people. But to also as I said go on social networking and make friends.
    I hate social networking sites-I keep getting spam from Fanbox. I wouldn't dare bother with myspace.

I talk to people in chatrooms like weirdtown.com
    I send MSN messages.

How am I being a bother trying to get help and info from people?

That's how I operate.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well no one wants to help someone who ISN'T their friend. And someone who IS a bother to everyone.

I hate social networking sites-I keep getting spam from Fanbox. I wouldn't dare bother with myspace.

I send MSN messages.

That's how I operate.

No you didn't try to be nice to anyone. When someone differed from your opinions. You're stupid, you're not a christian, that's a sin, that's a racism. So no you never tried to be nice. Don't dare pull yourself as that. You were never nice and when you were confronted you would bite people's hands. So don't you dare.

I don't mind talking to people I'm not interested in making friends.
    I tried being friends with Dasenti.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I send MSN messages.

That's how I operate.

I don't mind talking to people I'm not interested in making friends.
    I tried being friends with Dasenti.

You know there is an option on Myspace and any other forum not to get junk from them. If you took the proper time t lok.

Not interested in making friends, but then you try to make a friend. Doesn't sound very accurate to me.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Expressing how I think makes me racist? I see the way white women act and think. I know about how minorities and people are treated and how white people get off scott-free.

Not wanting a woman of a certain race doesn't make me racist.

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsanosuke View Post
    The internet is for pr0n. And if you already haven't figured it out, its also serious business.

On a serious note, the internet is for more than just acquiring aid. From what I've seen you post, it seems like you use it for more than acquiring help, which is contrary to your statement. I see someone who's socially frustrated on the world wide internets, and you cannot figure out why people are the way they are.

If you aren't here to socialize then what's with all the informal topics? That seems like a hypocritical statement, saying you aren't here for the social interaction- in this case. If all you want is help and answers, google and various other sources are readily available on the internet ocean. =o
    I wanted to link to that site, but I didn't because I thought it would be too inappropriate for the forums :[

But anyways, I see someone who's just generally bored and has nothing better to do. He actually likes all the attention he's been getting lately (regardless of whether it's negative or positive), and it seems he's addicted to it.

That's the saddest part, lol.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You know there is an option on Myspace and any other forum not to get junk from them. If you took the proper time t lok.

Not interested in making friends, but then you try to make a friend. Doesn't sound very accurate to me.
    Then what's the point of myspace? I'm a very seclusive person. I don't want a whole bunch of people in my business.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Then what's the point of myspace? I'm a very seclusive person. I don't want a whole bunch of people in my business.
    Then what is the point of even being on the internet. Do a favor for life right now, get off the internet, and tape your mouth. Shut up, stop complaining, and gtf out.

Field Marshal TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2009 08:52 AM
    Threads

Then turn off you computer and sit quietly in the dark.

Your color is Black. You value power, ambition, and darkness. You love power at any cost, and are a corrupting influence on those around you. At your best, you are resourceful and unashamed. At your worst, you are parasitic and amoral. Your symbol is a skull. Your enemies are white and green

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Then what is the point of even being on the internet. Do a favor for life right now, get off the internet, and tape your mouth. Shut up, stop complaining, and gtf out.
    No-and I don't want people telling me all their personal business.

I tried sharing personal things with people online-it just became fodder for them to fight me back with.

How am I a bother to other people here?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No-and I don't want people telling me all their personal business.

I tried sharing personal things with people online-it just became fodder for them to fight me back with.

How am I a bother to other people here?
    People have named it several times Mavericker on why you are a nuisance here. 1. You hold grudges, 2. you threaten people, 3. you expect everyone to cater to you, 4. you don't practice what you preach.
    I don't have to continue from there.

...there's a way. YujiNaruo has a reputation beyond repute YujiNaruo has a reputation beyond repute YujiNaruo has a reputation beyond repute YujiNaruo has a reputation beyond repute YujiNaruo has a reputation beyond repute YujiNaruo has a reputation beyond repute YujiNaruo has a reputation beyond repute YujiNaruo has a reputation beyond repute YujiNaruo has a reputation beyond repute YujiNaruo has a reputation beyond repute YujiNaruo has a reputation beyond repute YujiNaruo's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2011 04:14 PM
    Threads

Expressing how I think makes me racist? I see the way white women act and think. I know about how minorities and people are treated and how white people get off scott-free.

Not wanting a woman of a certain race doesn't make me racist.
    I don't know about your whole deal with white women, but that entire statement (y'know, the one I bolded so you can see it better) sounds pretty racist to me. You don't know how ANY women think. It's painfully obvious from your threads about how women bore you, which inevitably follow your threads about why you want one race of women and not another, or how you find anime characters hot, etc. etc.

If someone on here said "I don't want black women!" you'd be all up in arms and down their throats about it, so you might want to try putting the shoe on the other foot before you just type whatever comes to mind, there.
    Well, that was educational.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by YujiNaruo View Post
    I don't know about your whole deal with white women, but that entire statement (y'know, the one I bolded so you can see it better) sounds pretty racist to me. You don't know how ANY women think. It's painfully obvious from your threads about how women bore you, which inevitably follow your threads about why you want one race of women and not another, or how you find anime characters hot, etc. etc.

If someone on here said "I don't want black women!" you'd be all up in arms and down their throats about it, so you might want to try putting the shoe on the other foot before you just type whatever comes to mind, there.
    No I'm not interested in WHITE women.

I'm a black male.

I HATE ANIME.

That's why I don't ask that many anime questions.
    Last edited by Mavericker; 04-29-2009 at 07:18 PM.

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2014 03:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

True, the Internet is one place to get help. However, everyone on this site HATES YOU!! NO ONE IS GOING TO HELP YOU!! There is not point in coming here to get help when no one wants to help you. So you might as well leave.

No one has to answer your questions. No one has to do anything that you tell them. And so long as you don't care what people think, we don't care what you think and you might as well leave.
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

Field Marshal TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2009 08:52 AM
    Threads

No I'm not interested in WHITE women.

I'm a black male.

I HATE ANIME.

That's why I don't ask that many anime questions.

If you hate anime then why are you on an anime forum?

Your color is Black. You value power, ambition, and darkness. You love power at any cost, and are a corrupting influence on those around you. At your best, you are resourceful and unashamed. At your worst, you are parasitic and amoral. Your symbol is a skull. Your enemies are white and green

...there's a way. YujiNaruo has a reputation beyond repute YujiNaruo has a reputation beyond repute YujiNaruo has a reputation beyond repute YujiNaruo has a reputation beyond repute YujiNaruo has a reputation beyond repute YujiNaruo has a reputation beyond repute YujiNaruo has a reputation beyond repute YujiNaruo has a reputation beyond repute YujiNaruo has a reputation beyond repute YujiNaruo has a reputation beyond repute YujiNaruo has a reputation beyond repute YujiNaruo's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Which has nothing to do with you being a racist.

And you hate anime so very much, yet anyone who can check your post tracker - and because you amuse me in some weird way, I have - can see that you have a big thing for the Major, since most of your threads are about her and her religious affiliation, her feet (!), all sorts of things.

Too, you don't ask many questions at all from what I've seen. Unless they're badgering other posters into playing nicely with you, even though you apparently were raised in some fantastic society where manners have no importance and free will is but a myth.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

People have named it several times Mavericker on why you are a nuisance here. 1. You hold grudges, 2. you threaten people, 3. you expect everyone to cater to you, 4. you don't practice what you preach.
    I don't have to continue from there.
    Holding grudges? Not liking what someone says and calling them out about it isn't holding a grudge.

HK is just trying to find an excuse to spite someone.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by TheDesertFox View Post
    If you hate anime then why are you on an anime forum?

There's other things to talk about BESIDES ANIME.

Quote Originally Posted by YujiNaruo View Post
    Which has nothing to do with you being a racist.

And you hate anime so very much, yet anyone who can check your post tracker - and because you amuse me in some weird way, I have - can see that you have a big thing for the Major, since most of your threads are about her and her religious affiliation, her feet (!), all sorts of things.

Too, you don't ask many questions at all from what I've seen. Unless they're badgering other posters into playing nicely with you, even though you apparently were raised in some fantastic society where manners have no importance and free will is but a myth.
    I stopped talking about the Major. Have you seen any NEW threads about the Major? No.

I'm a black man-I don't want to date white people.

I would rather date a black or an Asian.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Holding grudges? Not liking what someone says and calling them out about it isn't holding a grudge.

HK is just trying to find an excuse to spite someone.
    So making countless threads about her and PMing her until YOUR mailbox was removed - not hers, yours, and the Mods, from what I am given to understand, can read them both and decided you're the one at fault - isn't holding a grudge? She's spiting you, alright, by not playing whatever little game you'd like her to. I'm guessing it's because she won't apologize to you even though you're in the wrong, and everyone keeps telling you that in various forms, but with your 170 IQ, you must be far too intelligent to grasp the rantings of mental midgets such as ourselves.

Closed Thread

Thread Information