AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Heinekenrana is a pessimist

Mavericker- nothing else Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2009 05:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Heinekenrana is a pessimist

Heineken wrote:

Come up with something more marketable and original. Don't bother telling me in incensed caps lock that this idea has been looked over by comic book honchos, either, because in my experience with you yeah, it has been, but it's been rejected. It won't sell.

ONE PUBLISHER doesn't mean OTHERS WON'T LOOK AT IT. Moron.

Did you READ these other links?:

http://forum.deviantart.com/galleries/cartoons/1278925/
    I elsu vent here-a: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/852724/25
    http://forums.comicbookresources.com...=263165&page=2
    http://forums.toonzone.net/showthread.php?t=215122
    http://forums.delphiforums.com/dictionary/messages

You're a racist-someone makes a BLACK cartoon you think it's stupid.
    They came out with a WARRIORS comic recently.

Do you have any suggestions as to how to improve on it?

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Mav, darling... Give it up already.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Rising Falcon! Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Present Gurren Kamina Glasses
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2017 11:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ErraticKyosuke

No one cares what you think, Yellow7. Give it up, and grow up you little troll.
    I now know what hell sounds like; I recommend a tactical nuclear strike on my position. Tell my family I love them.

Mavericker- nothing else Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by suzumi View Post
    Mav, darling... Give it up already.
    FUDGE OFF.

THIS IS MY COMIC. Do you have any suggestions as to how to improve on this idea?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi770 View Post
    No one cares what you think, Yellow7. Give it up, and grow up you little troll.
    NO AND FUDGE OFF. AND IT'S MAVERICKER.

IT"S A CARTOON BOOK FOR KIDS/FAMILY.

Rising Falcon! Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Try to make it stand out more, right now it's nothing special. There you go Yellow7.

Oh, somebody changed your usertitle again, I was fond of your last one.
    I now know what hell sounds like; I recommend a tactical nuclear strike on my position. Tell my family I love them.

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

How did you get the links to work with the filter on???

Street fighting cats and dogs huh??? Is there a pink cat??? There should be. And some blue fish. And there should be a character that is human and nobody seems to notice that he's the only human among cats and dogs, and fish hopefully.
    Last edited by Baka; 04-28-2009 at 03:46 PM.

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

Resident Japanese Girl
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Mav, if you want feedback on your comics, all you have to do is ask politely. And even then, stuff like that belongs in your blog.

I know that you are upset about what Heinekenrana said about them, but if you really give a damn about something that someone on the internet (and whom you claim to dislike so much) said, then just wait until Kaitou gives you permission to use the PM system again. Then take it up with her personally.

And to all the people bating Mav; it really isn't cool. So would you please stop? It's only making more work for the already busy mods.
    Last edited by suzumi; 04-28-2009 at 03:54 PM.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Mav, if you want feedback on your comics, all you have to do is ask politely. And even then, stuff like that belongs in your blog.

I know that you are upset about what Heinekenrana said about them, but if you really give a damn about something that someone on the internet (and whom you claim to dislike so much) said, then just wait until Kaitou gives you permission to use to PM system again. Then take it up with her personally.

And to all the people bating Mav; it really isn't cool. So would you please stop? It's only making more work for the already busy mods.
    Alright, I'll stop but if he says something really hateful/racist/trollerific I won't restrain myself.

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

It's only making more work for the already busy mods.
    There is a very easy method to get rid of the busy work for the mods, but I have yet to figure out why it has not been done.

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat View Post
    There is a very easy method to get rid of the busy work for the mods, but I have yet to figure out why it has not been done.
    Are you talking about a permanent ban???

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Yellow7: Please answer the following.

1) Why did you need to create a thread to address what's that's being said in the other one? PROTIP: talk about what's being said in the topic it's being said in.

2) Why are you holding a grudge against Heinekenrana and still claiming to be a Christian? What can you possibly be appreciating about Jesus' teachings if you completely ignore the fundamentals?

Yeah, I'm guessing Yellow7 is going to be banned in the next day or two, because he clearly needs a vacation from the Serious Business of these Internets.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Resident Japanese Girl
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Don't look at me... >_>
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi770 View Post
    Try to make it stand out more, right now it's nothing special. There you go Yellow7.

Oh, somebody changed your usertitle again, I was fond of your last one.
    I told you stop calling me Yellow7. Keep that garbage at the ASMB.

I don't need ASMBers to know who I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    @Yellow7: Please answer the following.

1) Why did you need to create a thread to address what's that's being said in the other one? PROTIP: talk about what's being said in the topic it's being said in.

2) Why are you holding a grudge against Heinekenrana and still claiming to be a Christian? What can you possibly be appreciating about Jesus' teachings if you completely ignore the fundamentals?

Yeah, I'm guessing Yellow7 is going to be banned in the next day or two, because he clearly needs a vacation from the Serious Business of these Internets.
    MY NAME IS MAVERICKER, JUST LIKE MY MAIN AT ASMB.

KEEP THAT YELLOW7 GARBAGE AT ASMB.
    Last edited by Mavericker; 04-28-2009 at 03:56 PM.

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Don't look at me... >_>
    Why not >__>

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mavericker View Post
    I told you stop calling me Yellow7. Keep that garbage at the ASMB.

I don't need ASMBers to know who I am.
    PROTIP: There are a half dozen of them that have already joined. I know you have delusions of grandeur and all, but this is likely to be all you're going to get, unless you make a nuisance of yourself about it, of course.

MY NAME IS MAVERICKER, JUST LIKE MY MAIN AT ASMB.

KEEP THAT YELLOW7 GARBAGE AT ASMB.
    Yellow7's name has always been Yellow7, I don't know what you're talking about.
    Last edited by Manhattan_Project_2000; 04-28-2009 at 04:01 PM.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

PROTIP: There are a half dozen of them that have already joined. I know you have delusions of grandeur and all, but this is likely to be all you're going to get, unless you make a nuisance of yourself about it, of course.

Yellow7's name has always been Yellow7, I don't know what you're talking about.
    NO-It has been MAVERICKER on every forum I have poined or ever posted in.

My main at asmb:
    Mavericker: http://boards.adultswim.com/adultswi...user.id=441722

YELLOW 7 IS AN ALT:
    Yellow7: http://boards.adultswim.com/adultswi...user.id=727331

created the week after Mavericker was banned.

DO A GOOGLE SEARCH ON MAVERICKER:
    http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=maver...fp=aaV-kzfDWBk

That's all me. JACKASS.

Suzumi would you like to please help me out?
    Last edited by Mavericker; 04-28-2009 at 04:07 PM.

Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

NO-It has been MAVERICKER on every forum I have poined or ever posted in.

My main at asmb:
    Mavericker: http://boards.adultswim.com/adultswi...user.id=441722

YELLOW 7 IS AN ALT:
    Yellow7: http://boards.adultswim.com/adultswi...user.id=727331

created the week after Mavericker was banned.
    MiniTru correct name doublepluswise. Yellow7 name always Yellow7.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Mavericker does get around. Googling for "mavericker + troll" does get a ton of results like these...

http://www.scotland.com/forums/members/mavericker.html
    https://www.egameaddiction.com/forum...topic=8737.125
    http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/lofi...hp/t91268.html

He seems very interested in slang expressions. I found him on another board asking for Danish slang terms, besides the one where he asked for Japanese slang terms above..
    Last edited by Eris; 04-28-2009 at 04:23 PM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

MiniTru correct name doublepluswise. Yellow7 name always Yellow7.
    SPEAK ENGLISH. IT IS STILL MAVERICKER.

THAT IS WHAT IT WAS ORIGINALLY. Heinekenrana is also known as Daemonseedlet, Syn_Alexander, KeninstonGore.

ALTS she still uses at ASMB.

MAVERICKER was created in 04-12-2005 04:01 PM
    http://boards.adultswim.com/adultswi...user.id=441722
    DATE OF LAST POST AS MAVERICKER:
    Yellow7 was created in 04-22-2007 11:58 PM
    http://boards.adultswim.com/adultswi...user.id=727331

CHECK THESE TRACKERS.

4/16/07 and 4/22/07 - same week. Moron.

It wasn't any "brothers" that was me.
    Some people still call me Mav or Mavericker there.
    Last edited by Mavericker; 04-28-2009 at 04:25 PM.

Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

SPEAK ENGLISH. IT IS STILL MAVERICKER.

THAT IS WHAT IT WAS ORIGINALLY. Heinekenrana is also known as Daemonseedlet, Syn_Alexander, KeninstonGore.

ALTS she still uses at ASMB.

CHECK THESE TRACKERS.

Oldthinker unbellyfeel ingsoc. Mavricker unperson. Yellow7 commit thoughtcrime.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Eris' View Post
    Mavericker does get around. Googling for "mavericker + troll" does get a ton of results like these...

He seems very interested in slang expressions. I found him on another board asking for Danish slang terms, besides the one where he asked for Japanese slang terms above..
    Yes and Norwegian and Swedish and CHinese, (Mandarin, Cantonese, etc.) Taiwanese and Japanese and Laotion among other languages.

Google MAVERICKER WITHOUT TROLL WISE-GUY.

GONESKIES AF SUCKS has a reputation beyond repute AF SUCKS has a reputation beyond repute AF SUCKS has a reputation beyond repute AF SUCKS has a reputation beyond repute AF SUCKS has a reputation beyond repute AF SUCKS has a reputation beyond repute AF SUCKS has a reputation beyond repute AF SUCKS has a reputation beyond repute AF SUCKS has a reputation beyond repute AF SUCKS has a reputation beyond repute AF SUCKS has a reputation beyond repute AF SUCKS's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2009 04:18 PM
    Threads

NO AND FUDGE OFF. AND IT'S MAVERICKER.

IT"S A CARTOON BOOK FOR KIDS/FAMILY.
    Should family comics have such language?

Listen man, just leave Heinekenrana alone already. She's tired of it, in fact everyone is .

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oldthinker unbellyfeel ingsoc. Mavricker unperson. Yellow7 commit thoughtcrime.

SAME WEEK MAVERICKER WAS BANNED.

CHECK THESE TRACKERS.

Quote Originally Posted by Eris' View Post

Chinese (Mandarin, Cantonese, Shanghianese, Wu, Taiwanese), Japanese, Korean, Haitian, Welsh, Irish, Scots, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Lao, Patois, other African languages, etc.
    These are among the various languages I do research in, and slang used in English speaking countries outside the US.

DO A GOOGLE SEARCH FOR MAVERICKER WITHOUT TROLL WISE-GUY.

Quote Originally Posted by 久里寿 View Post
    Should family comics have such language?

Listen man, just leave Heinekenrana alone already. She's tired of it, in fact everyone is .
    No I will not SHE'S A FRIGGIN' MORON.

One publisher doesn't like your work doesn't mean others won't.
    DC Comics isn't the only publisher out there.

ONE MONKEY DOESN'T STOP THE SHOW.
    Last edited by Mavericker; 04-28-2009 at 04:44 PM.

Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

SAME WEEK MAVERICKER WAS BANNED.

CHECK THESE TRACKERS.

Yellow7 always Yellow7. Miniluv correct thoughtcrime doubleplussoon.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Closed Thread

Thread Information