AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Dentist

Senior Member Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2010 09:29 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Dentist

So I went to the dentist today and got some work done.
    Some very painful work...

Question is...
    What has been the worst thing that has happened to you at the dentist? Any good stories to tell? And what did they have to do excactly?

Answers can be funny, or whatever. Just curious! :3

-Current band addiction-

The Academy Is... <3

Senior Member Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Candlejack Xmas Bear2 Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2011 12:09 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The most intensive thing I've ever had done at the dentist's - outside cleanings and minor maintenance on my teeth - was having a tooth removed completely. I had a filling in it, bit into a piece of ice and cracked the filling, and the root died and the tooth went bad. It was horribly painful, and the dentist just pulled the whole thing out, roots and all.

I don't remember it being painful, all I remember is it sounded like smacking a pane of glass when they pulled it out, a really crisp breaking sound, and I asked if I could have the tooth when they took it because there was a hole in it all the way through. I'm not sure what I would have done with the tooth if they'd handed it over.

The hole has healed just fine, though.

Senior Member Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 12:15 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

One time I had a cavity, and he didn't use enough numb-stuff, so I got to sit there and feel the drill.

But you know, I hate needles. So I didn't say anything.

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2019 01:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

I'm okay with the dentist... though I do get very annoyed when they always ask me if I'm flossing and I lie and say no. >.<

My favorite thing about the dentist is the feeling I get AFTER I leave the office, knowing that I won't have to return for another 6 months... hopefully.

Gah. Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2009 03:26 PM
    Threads

Getting some of that numbing stuff on my gums and swallowing it. It was downright horrible. Worse than getting my teeth pulled and getting numerous needles stuck in my gums.
    Last edited by Mmmmmmmmmm; 04-21-2009 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Clarifying something.

boopaloop! None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Xmas Tree Lamborghini Grapes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2011 03:21 AM
    Threads

I underwent just once in my life anesthesia.
    The dentist gave me the injection since I was scaring off her clients with my screams of pain.

Senior Member niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2013 08:38 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My old dentist. Imagine House as a dentist. Methodical and cruel. I was also one of those poor people that required two shots of anesthesia. Sadly none of it kicked in until after I had felt everything and was on the way home. Like the drill's vibrations to the slightest poke from that "hook" tool. *cringe*
    Last edited by niKopol; 04-21-2009 at 09:02 PM.
    niKopol

loboKie
    ayy dyxlesia!

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kie_D_K View Post
    My old dentist. Imagine House as a dentist. Methodical and cruel. I was also one of those poor people that required two shots of anesthesia. Sadly none of it kicked in until after I had felt everything and was on the way home. Like the drill's vibrations to the slightest poke from that "hook" tool. *cringe*
    Hmm, kinda reminds me of the 1996 "The Dentist" Horror movie. That's a movie that will really make you want to go. =D

I never actually had anything bad happen to me at the dentist, but I am usually afraid to go (even though I do, anyway).

I remember when I was small, getting a needle in my gums for a tooth extraction, but the dentist and her assistants tried to convince me what they were giving me wasn't a needle (even though it obviously was.) I don't remember it hurting much, so I guess they did a good job of calming me down, lol.
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 04-21-2009 at 09:53 PM.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Senior Member Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2010 11:23 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: hey whats that??

mmm...actually i have never gone to a dentist until now my teeth are good an healthy. i dont even go to that general check-up i only show my face to the doc when the problem gets really serious

then does strength represent justice, is powerlessness a crime??I'm not the one at fault the world is.

-lelouch

AF's resident Crazy Cat Lady Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf's Avatar
    Starving
    Gifts Mario Bowser Shell Mario Bob-omb Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2014 12:38 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CaptainEllipsis Steam ID: CaptainEllipsis Wii Code: 2388 1485 3012 2739

When I was like 5 or 6, my dentist pulled out my top front 4 teeth. she said they had something or other wrong with them, but it turned out they were fine. It hurt really bad, and I was pretty scared of dentists for quite a while D: She got fired though :Ð

that guy with the beard JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2011 11:16 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jimbo8472

I'll never understand why they keep fokes awake doing that crap to them and then telling them to hold still.

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

Oh, a day at the dentist is like a date to me. My personal dentist's office has these thee young dentists, in order of proffesionality: a brunette, a redhead, and a blonde(i think she's just an assistant or something).
    Here's how an appointment for a tooth extraction went:
    I get on the chair, she starts drilling and stuff, then she senses difficulty ahead and suggests an anesthesia
    (brunette)But first, i'll have to do an allergy test.
    (me) Don't bother, I had my shots.
    (procedes with the epidermic test)OH U!
    (proceeding with anesthetic) so, how did you get here? Your dad drove you?
    (The fat nurse comes in) No, he's the one with the black BMW in the back. I saw him drive in, he's a speed freak! You know you almost hit a woman's front bumper off when you took the curve?
    (me mumbling with her hands in my mouth)That not true! I made sure she stopped.
    (brunette, crushing my tooth in 4 pieces with the pliars)Oh shush! you could swalow your teeth this way.
    (me, grumbling because of the injustice)
    (blonde comes in showing something)What do you think of this?
    (brunette)I don't know, I like the butterfly shaped one better.
    (blonde)How about a dolphin one?
    (brunette)If you're fond of dolphins...
    (I notice a heart symbol, carved by a tooth driller on the handle of another driller) Oh boy...
    (brunette)I'm going to have to pass you to one of my colleagues, now.
    (me, thinking)Don't pass me to the blonde! Don't pass me to the blonde!
    (redhead enters the game)Allright, I'm going to pull your roots out, you may hear and feel some crackling sounds, don't be alarmed, you can't feel them, and I don't want any screaming or whimpering, understand?
    (me, thinking)What to I get in return, miss Hitler?
    (and she begins to tear off piece by piece with all the strengh she had, even breaking my lower lip in the process) This last piece is stuck in there good.
    (me, mockingly)Want me to give you a hand while you're at it?
    Why, I...(redhead leaves, brunette returns, singing to cheesy english love song)
    (me)Egh, love songs...
    (brunette)Well, what kind of songs DO you like, mister earring-in-ear?
    (me)A little death metal, heavy metal, grindcore, and Rod Steward.
    (brunette)You don't look like the trend.
    (me)I'm a raging metalhead in a pimp monkey suit.
    (brunette)Okay, w're done. Now spit.
    (half my face was dead and numb, and most of my spit drips on my shirt)

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

~I'm yours~ yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2010 06:23 AM
    Threads

well,whenever the dentist pulled out a teeth! LOL! I will scream! XD then, when I go outside that room... all of the people stared at me! LOL! XD
    siggy by tsuki

Closed Thread

Thread Information