AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ever been hired and fired the same day? o.O

Senior Member THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2009 09:36 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Red face Ever been hired and fired the same day? o.O

Hello,hi!

No cuz I've never had a job =.=

Dream With Me Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2009 04:09 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Dream ♥

Same here i've never got that far....But i'm 15 lol...

~ Aura ~ Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2010 02:48 PM
    Threads

No, but I've been screwed over just because I'm not what most people would call a "hot girl."

The place I'm talking about does this two parter processing in hiring. The first part is where they bring in any applicants whose applications weren't total disasters. I was one of the people to be brought into that first part. They don't actually interview you at that point, they just tell you about every job you can have while being there. They give you a store tour. They make you fill out a bunch of paper work. I left without them learning anymore about me then when I first went to the first part of the processing. The manager told us all to expect a call back so that we can be formally interviewed. I never got a call back. Since no one had even learned ANYTHING new about me, the only thing I can assume was that they didn't like the way I looked OR maybe even because I was a girl (but that's unlikely since they knew I was a girl before bringing me to the first part). After this happened, I thought back to it and most of the girls that were there with me were skinny, preppy looking girls. While I had dressed my best, even wore fancy make up that I don't normally use, but no matter what, there was nothing I could do about being a chubby girl. I suppose they could've thought that because I was a chubby girl that I'd be lazy, when if they had called my references, any past job could tell them I'm a hard worker and actually pick up slack for workers who fall behind.

Luckily for me, in a small way, there was justice. That place ran out of business. :-D
    ~ Aura ~

"If you are near to the dark
    I will tell you 'bout the sun
    You are here, no escape
    From my visions of the world
    You will cry all alone
    But it does not mean a thing to me ..."

Senior Member Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers's Avatar
    Gil
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Cake Wine Hot Dog With Ketchup
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2012 08:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've been hired and quit on the same day. Why? didn't feel like going to work.

rules over you golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2009 01:27 AM
    Threads

well i too haven't ever had a job but i guess if i will ever have then maybe something like this would happen i mean i am a very clumpsy girl and i am always messing up with things though i am extremely lucky due to which all of that work goes perfect and i impress everyone muahhaahhahahahaaaa!!!!! okay so now after every post of mine i am gonna write muahhahhahahah and five exclaimations
    I LOVE YOU PENNY AND I HOPE WHERESOEVER YOU ARE YOU'LL ENJOY THERE.
    YOU'VE BROUGHT TEARS IN MY EYES
    YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND AND WOULD ALWAYS REMAIN TO BE.

YOU REALLY WERE A TRUE FRIEND AND I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH
    penny is my grandma's dog everyone always remember that true friendship is really rare in this world but dear penny your'e my best friend
    dear!!!

GONESKIES AF SUCKS has a reputation beyond repute AF SUCKS has a reputation beyond repute AF SUCKS has a reputation beyond repute AF SUCKS has a reputation beyond repute AF SUCKS has a reputation beyond repute AF SUCKS has a reputation beyond repute AF SUCKS has a reputation beyond repute AF SUCKS has a reputation beyond repute AF SUCKS has a reputation beyond repute AF SUCKS has a reputation beyond repute AF SUCKS has a reputation beyond repute AF SUCKS's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2009 04:18 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by janeiro View Post
    Me too, let's say the first day wasn't anything like what I expected.

that guy with the beard JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2011 11:16 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jimbo8472

not as such, but I have walked off temp jobs cause they was miss treating me, I'm payed to work not put up with others crap!

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

I don't think many people would go through that, because the first day of work is usually training. A worker get fired during the training shouldn't be common. Unless the worker's performance during the training is poor. But usually the trainers give chances for those who are new on the first day.

Well, that never happened to me, and I believe that as long as the trainee is giving out a great expression of learning, it should be okay.

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    Threads

Yes.

I hired myself for being un-sexy to fill my self-esteem quota.

Problem was, that I was hotter than 9000 frying pans, so I had to fire myself.

Sic transit gloria mundi.

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

Lord of anal secks Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2009 05:33 PM
    Threads

Yes i have worked at my uncle Farm but I fired myself cause i just wanted to ride the Quads
    Avatar and signiture by Wowzabunny

Senior Member Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 12:15 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I was hired and quit within six hours.

Health issues. I don't generally have asthma, but whatever was in the air in that warehouse gave me a lot of trouble.

They weren't happy.

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

No. But I was hired and I quit the same day. It was a dumb sales job that they didn't say was a sales job at first.

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2017 02:05 PM
    Threads

No but I bet this guy was.

Seiko's Ramen Boy! © Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2009 09:43 PM
    Threads

No i haven't lol
    I hated the job and almost quit but i needed the money to save up for plane ticket to go see my friends back in New Zealand haha

I thought the hire-fire thing only happened in kureon (crayon) shinchan~ if anyone here has seen it... xDD
    . _ . - ` スタイル° -- Chaux Aka Inu

A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream..

Member shadowAniteZ is infamous around these parts shadowAniteZ is infamous around these parts shadowAniteZ is infamous around these parts shadowAniteZ's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2009 12:41 PM
    Threads

Well I'am 23yrs old turning 24yrs this year..

when I was 13yrs old.. I got a job 3hrs drive away from where I lived back then but my parents insisted.. I went for a job at the plant nurseary (excuse my spelling)

it was a 9 hour job..
    at the end of the 9 hour job I got told my the boss
    "sorry your too weak and chubby to be working here"

then he gave me $50 for the day job done by me and rejected me with that comment =/

(though secretly I ditched acouple of works beshind a shed drinking soda and not giving a rats LOL)

but seriously thats what the dude told me! and funny thing all his empolies (excuse mt spelling again) were all skinny females o.O;; odd heh? yeah you tell me.

then when I was 15yrs old.. I got a job at a conviance store.. I only got paid $5 and hour for 3hrs once a week -_-
    I quieted on the 2nd week LOL

I do GFX PM me if you would like to request a banner & avatar set <3

SES Member Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2017 05:34 AM
    Threads

No.

And why would you make a topic like this if you never worked a day in your life?
    If each mistake being made is a new one, then progress is being made.

Member shadowAniteZ is infamous around these parts shadowAniteZ is infamous around these parts shadowAniteZ is infamous around these parts shadowAniteZ's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Haoie View Post
    No.

And why would you make a topic like this if you never worked a day in your life?
    Agreed... but still no need to discrimnate (excuse my spelling due to drunkyness lol)

the person who made this thread is for other's to tell there life side of there job experiance.

Rising Falcon! Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Present Gurren Kamina Glasses
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2017 11:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ErraticKyosuke

Quote Originally Posted by janeiro View Post
    So did I, it was a dumb job with really low pay.
    I now know what hell sounds like; I recommend a tactical nuclear strike on my position. Tell my family I love them.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

dont tell me about really low pay lmao!
    when I was 15 I was only getting $5 an hour for 3hrs a week!!

but I quiet on the 2nd week LOL xD
    and the boss was even being a hardass on me with work too back then even though he was paying me 88% lower then the rest of the employies there.. he still gave me a hard time LOL!

Senior Member THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Haoie View Post
    No.

I just wanted to know about you people v.v
    anything wrong with that?!

Dream With Me Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2009 04:09 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Dream ♥

Quote Originally Posted by shadowAniteZ View Post
    dont tell me about really low pay lmao!
    when I was 15 I was only getting $5 an hour for 3hrs a week!!

but I quiet on the 2nd week LOL xD
    and the boss was even being a hardass on me with work too back then even though he was paying me 88% lower then the rest of the employies there.. he still gave me a hard time LOL!
    Lol only you could do that....Awesome.....That guy sounds like a jerk...

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Yes.. But no...

Once I had a one day job at Walmart handing out free samples of new snacks. Our town is really local so like every other person that passed, I knew. It was very much torture. So I was hired for the day.. But that was it..

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Senior Member Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2009 09:17 PM
    Threads

I did, but it was because I am a klutz and kept dropping food onto the customers.

Member names red has much to be proud of names red has much to be proud of names red has much to be proud of names red has much to be proud of names red has much to be proud of names red has much to be proud of names red has much to be proud of names red has much to be proud of names red has much to be proud of names red has much to be proud of names red's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2009 12:30 AM
    Threads

Ah the memories. To answer your question, yes i have. It was my first job (go figure) And aparently smoking was not allowed. Must have zoned out when i was at orintering. I was on my break and was smoking 9legal stuff ofcourse) and the manager caught me when i was an hour over my break time. i gave him some lip and well...i was fired. For all of you who don't have a job, when you get one don't scream at you boss big no no

Death: a one way ticket to heaven or hell!

0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by names red View Post
    For all of you who don't have a job, when you get one don't scream at you boss big no no
    I will XD

Closed Thread

Thread Information