AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Who would you say is your favourite character out of Death Note and why? please respo

Hybrid View

Banned Forum / Chat Jetame has a reputation beyond repute Jetame has a reputation beyond repute Jetame has a reputation beyond repute Jetame has a reputation beyond repute Jetame has a reputation beyond repute Jetame has a reputation beyond repute Jetame has a reputation beyond repute Jetame has a reputation beyond repute Jetame has a reputation beyond repute Jetame has a reputation beyond repute Jetame has a reputation beyond repute Jetame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2009 09:24 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Who would you say is your favourite character out of Death Note and why? please respo

Hey guys, a big anime out is Death Note, its been big for some time now.
    I went to mcm in London and met brad swaile, the voice actor for Light Yagami's Character.

Who would you say is your favourite character out of Death Note and why?

please respond with your opinions

Ninja Jesus Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Aquarius Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 01:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You got to meet Light's voice actor? I'm assuming that this is the Voice actor for the english version that was aired on Adult Swim? If so, that's freaking awesome! Light's voice actor in the English casting was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. Some of the best voice acting I ever heard in an English dub of an anime. It really was incredible and really drew you into Light and his delightful journey into crazy.

That being said, Light is my favorite character, hands down. He was by-far the most dynamic and interesting. By the end of the series, I was still rooting for him, even when I didn't really like the crap he was doing and his methods and reasons. He's a horrible person but an amazing character. Then again, I'm just into the crazies. And he's kind of the villain.

Crazy + Villain status and/or villainous attributes = my favorite character 100% of the time.

love
    dani
    dude
    Check out my wordpress blog:
    KamiYugure's Digital Notebooks

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

There's an entire sub-forum for Death Note. Post there, please.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Closed Thread

Thread Information