AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Whom do you love more

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love mom more than dad

17 60.71%
  • I love dad more than mom

11 39.29%
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Your mom or dad?

[Waltzing Catastrophe] Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 06:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I love my mom for the simple reason that she takes care of me.

phantomatic - - jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2009 12:22 PM
    Threads

Well, I like mom better. She's more of a friend than a parent to me, actually.
    »
    inactive ;

¤Ultimate Fear Inducer¤ Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2009 06:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I love Mom more than Dad. She is the one who actually takes care of me, even though she seems to have a temper problem. Besides, my dad is an old drunk who does nothing but sit around and complain all day. I'm glad we don't live with him any longer.

~ Aura ~ Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2010 02:48 PM
    Threads

I kind of find this thread offensive. I think perhaps people are getting "being close to someone" confused with "love." You can love two people equally, but be closer to one more than the other. To have more of a bond with someone doesn't mean you love them more. Now, if this many people actually love one parent more than the other, I'm sort of disappointed. If both parents love you, and take care of you in equal amounts, you should love them both equally. I can understand if someone loved one parent more if the other parent was terrible or something, but that's unusual circumstances.

Although my bonds with each of my parents are considerably different, I love them both equally. They were never married and their parenting styles are VERY different from each other, but as far as LOVE goes, it is the same for both. Favoritism is just awful.
    ~ Aura ~

"If you are near to the dark
    I will tell you 'bout the sun
    You are here, no escape
    From my visions of the world
    You will cry all alone
    But it does not mean a thing to me ..."

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 09:37 AM
    Threads

first, for you two going at it over the bible

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...17#post2243117

there ya go. its out of the thread.

I love my Mom better. In fact, I dont love my dad at all. I have bad memories of him being abusive to my mother pyshically and mentally, being a cheater, a flasher, and a drinking pot smoker. (hes a state away now thank goodness)

So i love my Mom bestest :P

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

Closed Thread

Thread Information