AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Share your pain

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Default Share your pain

I posted a thread like this several months ago. Maybe it was the timing, I dunno, but it never took off. And, being the stubborn person that I am, I want it to work. =/ So post!

What's the most painful thing that ever happened to you? And please note that this thread is for physical pain only. No emotional stuff. I know that sometimes emotional pain causes you physical pain, but I just don't care and don't want to hear about it. Give me GORE!

For my, it was when I was about ten. I had crushed three or four of my fingers in the car door. Very painful, but the worst was yet to come! After about a week my hand was only getting worse. My mom had to take a red hot nail and poke it through my afflicted nails and drain the blood from my fingers. ;_____; I feel like passing out just thinking about it. I know I screamed and thrashed, but I can't remember the pain. I probably blocked it out. xD

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Senior Member Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Candlejack Xmas Bear2 Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2011 12:09 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

When I had my youngest child, the anaesthesiologist made a mistake and inserted the needle for my epidural incorrectly , causing a slow fluid leak and almost-paralysis. It was like having the worst migraine in the history of ever.

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2019 01:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

Last week my cat and I got a little rowdy and while I had my back turned, he jumped on my shoulder and dug his teeth into it. It hurt so bad that my arm was paralyzed for a couple minutes. ToT Dripping blood too. Anyone who has seen my cat will know that he's HUUUGE. AND he did it while my back was turned! D<

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The * = Male private part.

You know whenever I get hit in the *, I never get that hurt feeling. Maybe it's because I have kintama. Maybe that's why, but this takes place at the skatepark. I'm about to hit a halfpipe, I'm doing great I'm at the end. Finally, I do the splits on the rail and my * is throbbing like crazy. For the next 20 mins. I'm sitting there and finally stand up. My * is okay, after I put on some cooling pads but I still to this day have kintama. I don't know if I can have kids but my kintama shouldn't be passed down anyway.

Bring Trent The Horizon Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2009 01:25 PM
    Northampton,Massachusetts,Williston Boarding School
    Threads

Trying to board slide on a handrail way to small and falling on next generation..>_<lll worst feeling ever, I threw up for like 3 minutes and then needed my inhaler XD
    Oli Syckes=Sexy Beast

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

The worse physical pain I had...hmmm...

In my last high school year, every time I had my menstrual cramp for a few months...I was in very very bad pain like *idk how to explain it...*. I was sweating a lot and I couldn't even stand. I was always sent home. The pain was something I cannot describe using simple words. But I never had such painful cramps before. Laying down usually help, but it didn't. Now I end up being slightly anemic. ><;

Senior Member Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2009 12:44 PM
    Threads

On my second night in this country, I was with a lady my dad asked to take care on me while I got used to our new living place. Well, we were in the kitchen and she was frying something; when she took the pan... I can remember if she sneezed or if she tripped, but the point was she splashed the hot oil over me. I tried to dodge it, but my right arm wasn't lucky enough.

It felt horrible, like having gum glued to you and no matter what you tried, it burned like hell where it was stuck. All I wanted to do was rub my arm and stick in a near bowl of water, but she didn't let me, saying it could only get worse. The sight of my skin afterwards wasn't pretty.
    Pope hat gives you the power to flyyyy!

Jibun Wooo~

Senior Member Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers's Avatar
    Gil
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Cake Wine Hot Dog With Ketchup
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2012 08:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kidney infection. Strep to the point of bleeding. Miscarriage.
    Last edited by Ramona Flowers; 04-09-2009 at 08:36 PM.

on Detonation Boulevard Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Beer Xmas Bear2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2022 03:03 AM
    Threads

Having an armchair dropped on my head as I'm on the stairs knocking me down 5 stairs and getting the back of my head put into the wall. We were moving furniture upstairs and had to get it over a railing but they lost control of it when I passed it up and KLUNK. Worst. Headache. Ever. Luckily enough I didn't get a concussion.

If not that, clashing shins with someone 3 times my size (Considering I'm 5"11, 245lbs). He's 6"4, 320lbs) at rugby practice in high school. We were both sitting against the fence with ice packs on our shins. There wasn't any break in the bones, but there was heavy internal bruising. 4 years later it still hurts when I poke it at the side.
    Last edited by Beast; 04-09-2009 at 08:48 PM.

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Well the worst pain I had was yesterday. I had like a sharp pain on my lower left side and I passed out twice, which is why I had to go to the hospital. They said my kidney swelled or something, but I'm going to the doctor again tomorrow, so hopefully everything is alright.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Go-Cart crash down the street, seems to be the greatest physical pain I can remember considering it landed on my back, and I was forced to drag the broken thing back down my street with a limp.

Other then that, any groin shots also reach high in the scale.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Senior Member ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2010 04:34 PM
    Threads

falling down 20 some stairs at school that resulted in my arm being dislocated, and having it popped back in by my very good friend zach... that hurt like all hell broke loose out of my schoulder... oww....

Senior Member polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2010 05:58 PM
    Threads

on oct 7th of last year i embarked on a journey to the store on my 20" bike. evidently, a car came from behind and hit me. i landed on my face(right side)and right shoulder. because i wear glasses, my glasses cut me up pretty good (i got a scar similar to kakashi now) and broke some blood vessels in my eye(all the white was red)i fractured my right cheek bone and bone between my sinus cavity and nose. my top teeth came thru my lip, and i lost most of the skin on the right side of my face. on the shoulder, it came out of socket tearing my rotator cuff and tearing ligaments and tendons, not to mention a good portion of skin(i was wearing a tank top) i got a severe concussion, and because of that i dont have any memory for about 8 hours. after the ct scan they found that my brain had swelled up inside my head and anticipated an anurism (luckily i dodged the bullet on that one) come to find out later, my neighbor saw the whole thing, said it was a hit and run. but because she was illegal, refused to tell the cops what she saw. for a week after my head hurt worse than anything i had ever experienced untill the swelling finally went down. not to mention the pain of the rotator cuff and ligaments and tendons. docs were surprised i made it thru the night.

i documented it all, ill post some pics soon and really gross u guys out!
    in my head theres a greyhound station, where i send my thoughts to far off destinations.... so they may have a chance of finding a place, thats far more suited than here (ben gibbard)

www.soundcloud.com/theparadox
    www.myspace.com/polaristheparadox
    www.bombeatzmusic.com
    www.jamvana.com

BuLmA's Neighbor DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2009 11:43 PM
    Threads

Playing football one time, I got pushed into one of my teammates who was running full speed and his calf impacted right on the side of my knee. Had to scream in anger to keep from crying in pain. Couldn't walk right for a few minutes and had a harder time driving home after that.

Peace,
    DaSOCOM

New Bro : Anime Master
    Cute lil' sis: zyronet
    My son: kingdomhearts_tom (boy do I feel old now...)
    cool sister: ~*midnight_serenity*~
    wikked (as in wikkedly awesome) sis: ~*Lady_Kikyou*~
    long-lost brother: lordrellik8
    Da Cousin: Kawairashii hikari
    Smarter Older Sister: Capernicus
    Cute Widdle Daughter: Kitsune~girl
    The Neighbor:BuLmA`
    Death Princess on hold due to life.

AF's resident Crazy Cat Lady Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf's Avatar
    Starving
    Gifts Mario Bowser Shell Mario Bob-omb Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2014 12:38 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CaptainEllipsis Steam ID: CaptainEllipsis Wii Code: 2388 1485 3012 2739

When I was a kid, I cut my finger really really deep on an apple juice can. I had to get stitches :l

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

I don't know or remember any great pains. They come, they go, they're all the same.
    Most recent was yesterday, while working out, when I didn't place the barbell right and one end dropped with the bar ending up on my head. I must've took around 40 pounds on that side. Boy was I pissed, that's one hell of a lump.

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Yilin's Candy Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2009 08:20 AM
    Threads

Shot in the arm by a frozen apple from a homemade apple cannon... yeah ^^; (it moved when it fired ^^; )
    Had a blue/purple/black shoulder for most of the week. but couldn't be bothered going to the doctors for it.

Other then that, a rusty nail ripped a chunk of skin off my arm, but i never felt it O_o... ahh well ^^;

Seeking Opinions on Lil' Gothic Girl Wallpapers 1, 2

SES Member Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2017 05:34 AM
    Threads

I stubbed my toe today.

What do you that doesn't count?
    If each mistake being made is a new one, then progress is being made.

rules over you golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2009 01:27 AM
    Threads

oh when i was learning to fly and breathe in space then ssuddenly i fell down that ws the worst pain i've ever had lol just joking but when i participated in a skating tournament and accidently they put me3 in 12 to 14 years group and i was just 10 so there speed was really high and i tried to compete with them and i increased my speed as much asi could actually not as much as i can but i haven't learnt skating with hyper skates and i had to race in them{i have learnt with roler blades} so i wasn't able to balance and i just slipped and fell down and my knee started bleeding like anything but noone observed that and it was actually a road race so just imagine how painful it was and my knee was but i said i am totally alright and completed though i stood last with 2 competitors who gave me lead of 1 lap and then i was injected with an anti-tetanus injection well that was really painful.
    I LOVE YOU PENNY AND I HOPE WHERESOEVER YOU ARE YOU'LL ENJOY THERE.
    YOU'VE BROUGHT TEARS IN MY EYES
    YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND AND WOULD ALWAYS REMAIN TO BE.

YOU REALLY WERE A TRUE FRIEND AND I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH
    penny is my grandma's dog everyone always remember that true friendship is really rare in this world but dear penny your'e my best friend
    dear!!!

that guy with the beard JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2011 11:16 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jimbo8472

the most pain I have had was having my head split open and nose broken on a fence right down to the bone I spend 5 hours in A&E and then had my head fixed with 8 stitches and many bandages took 3 months to heal I still have 2 scars from it.

Forever 12. Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 07:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

At JC Penny's, my brother and I were just goofing off. He gave me a small push and a hook from the clothing rack dug extremely deep into my shoulder.
    On this day of days, most epic and prideful, you were born 15 whole American years ago!
    Through the odds and by doing the impossible, you beat out hundreds of thousands of siblings in the great sperm race for the coveted egg.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!
    So remember, whenever someone picks on you or calls you weak or small.
    Just remind them that you beat out a few hundred thousand other wimps.

And the grand prize was not dying!

What-ho! SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2009 05:11 AM
    Threads

I remember this thread :]

And my worst pain is probably when I got kicked in the butt and bruised my coccyx. At first it wasn't that bad, but I ended up fainting later because of the ongoing pain :/

The other day I fell off of my skateboard, at first I was all like "AHHHH" and couldn't move but after a while I was okay, all I have now is a few grazes and bruises. But at first it was like mega shock to the body.

The lonely wolf Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2020 02:43 PM
    Threads

hmm for me it was my arthritis. And when there was this tree bark. And I was like 4 or 5. And my sisters where playing on it. It was like a lever. I stood at the point where the bark touched the ground. My sister on the top jump off it. So the lever went up. And it hit my jaw really bad. I missed a few teeth after that.

Senior Member mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2010 12:17 AM
    Threads

the most painful moment in my life is when i lost my cousin. he died in Iraq of 2005 when he and 5 others ran over a road side bomb.

GONESKIES AF SUCKS has a reputation beyond repute AF SUCKS has a reputation beyond repute AF SUCKS has a reputation beyond repute AF SUCKS has a reputation beyond repute AF SUCKS has a reputation beyond repute AF SUCKS has a reputation beyond repute AF SUCKS has a reputation beyond repute AF SUCKS has a reputation beyond repute AF SUCKS has a reputation beyond repute AF SUCKS has a reputation beyond repute AF SUCKS has a reputation beyond repute AF SUCKS's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2009 04:18 PM
    Threads

When I was like 9 or 10 years old some friends and I were in the woods behind my house where there was this old rusted farm combine with a spring lever arm we were using as a catapult. I was trying to balance a coffee can on it and release it when it slipped and swung up and smacked me in the head.

I was unconsciouses for about an hour and had left a pretty sizable crack on my forehead.

Closed Thread

Thread Information