AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Superheroes

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

Okay kids, settle down. Yellow7 started it I know, but end it. It's a legitimate if somewhat vapid thread so far, let's not ruin it. I for one enjoy having a thread about superheroes open, so don't make me a sad panda.

Oh, and Seraphim: Please try to use the edit button instead of double posting. The staff does not take kindly to it.

On a thread-related note, Mavericker, do you have any information on these characters you're offering up? I remember seeing an alternate-universe where the Superman of said universe was both black and the President of the United States of America, but I don't remember a Supergirl in that story.
    Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

Mavericker- nothing else Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2009 05:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke23 View Post
    Okay kids, settle down. Yellow7 started it I know, but end it. It's a legitimate if somewhat vapid thread so far, let's not ruin it. I for one enjoy having a thread about superheroes open, so don't make me a sad panda.

Oh, and Seraphim: Please try to use the edit button instead of double posting. The staff does not take kindly to it.

On a thread-related note, Mavericker, do you have any information on these characters you're offering up? I remember seeing an alternate-universe where the Superman of said universe was both black and the President of the United States of America, but I don't remember a Supergirl in that story.
    STOP CALLING ME YELLOW7 AND I WILL ANSWER YOU QUESTION.

STOP LISTENING TO SERAPHIM. She is mad because I went off on her. She is filling your head with lies and is trying to get me in trouble.
    Last edited by Mavericker; 04-03-2009 at 11:03 PM.

Member SeraphimTwilightDelight is infamous around these parts SeraphimTwilightDelight is infamous around these parts SeraphimTwilightDelight is infamous around these parts SeraphimTwilightDelight is infamous around these parts SeraphimTwilightDelight is infamous around these parts SeraphimTwilightDelight is infamous around these parts SeraphimTwilightDelight is infamous around these parts SeraphimTwilightDelight is infamous around these parts SeraphimTwilightDelight is infamous around these parts SeraphimTwilightDelight is infamous around these parts SeraphimTwilightDelight is infamous around these parts SeraphimTwilightDelight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2009 09:34 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mavericker View Post
    MY NAME IS MAVERICKER WHITEY AND BITE ME.

I'm racist for not liking WHITE women? That is a preference. IDIOT.

Nope, prejudice generalizing hate of white women with presumptions.

Mavericker- nothing else Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SeraphimTwilightDelight View Post
    Nope, prejudice generalizing hate of white women with presumptions.
    I DON"T GIVE A RAT'S BUTT ABOUT WHITE WOMEN-I am a black man.

YOU ARE FRIGGIN' PROOF THAT WHITE WOMEN ARE CRAZY_AND I SURE AS HECK DO MOT WANT ONE.
    Last edited by Mavericker; 04-03-2009 at 11:08 PM.

Member SeraphimTwilightDelight is infamous around these parts SeraphimTwilightDelight is infamous around these parts SeraphimTwilightDelight is infamous around these parts SeraphimTwilightDelight is infamous around these parts SeraphimTwilightDelight is infamous around these parts SeraphimTwilightDelight is infamous around these parts SeraphimTwilightDelight is infamous around these parts SeraphimTwilightDelight is infamous around these parts SeraphimTwilightDelight is infamous around these parts SeraphimTwilightDelight is infamous around these parts SeraphimTwilightDelight is infamous around these parts SeraphimTwilightDelight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

STOP CALLING ME YELLOW7 AND I WILL ANSWER YOU QUESTION.

STOP LISTENING TO SERAPHIM. She is mad because I went off on her. She is filling your head with lies and is trying to get me in trouble.

If i am lying, then why is there proof all over Adult Swim.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Okay, Sanosuke, will do.

Is it okay if set you on my buddy list?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

If i am lying, then why is there proof all over Adult Swim.
    You believe EVERYTHING I POST THERE?

If i posted about ONE white superhero what is it to you?

Trying to ruin this thread like you did the Chinese/Japanese woman one?

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Because you are yellow7, even this site says so you racist.
    Seraphim, what you are doing is committing harassment. It doesn't matter whether you're doing it to a troll or not. Harassment is against forum rules.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO DICTATE TO ME WHAT I WANT TO BE CALLED?
    Remember children:
    /caps
    Caps lock is cruise control for awesome.

On a more serious note, this was a simple thread that had potential, thank you for starting a flame war. The person stated his/her opinion and you told him/her to go away. Yeah, nice gesture.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Rant View Post
    Seraphim, what you are doing is committing harassment. It doesn't matter whether you're doing it to a troll or not. Harassment is against forum rules.
    Thank you-if I don't want to be called Yellow7 here YOU SHOULD RESPECT THAT.

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Actually, if you'd read the thread Seraphim posted in it on-topic and innocently enough and Mavericker attacked them out of the clear blue sky. Though at this point they're equally guilty of having a flame war, the first shot, and any accusations of harassment, are clearly on Mavvy.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Regardless, Sano, Sera keeps calling him "Yellow7". If Mav does not want to be addressed by that name then shouldn't Seraphim stop addressing him by that name? That would be harassment, I believe.

Regardless of who cast the first stone, harassment is being passed around like a cornerside hooker with smoker's lung. For the most part, I tried to make an attempt to staunch the harassment but I doubt I will be listened to. Everyone tends to ignore those who try to defend even the most notorious of trolls.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Regardless, Sano, Sera keeps calling him "Yellow7". If Mav does not want to be addressed by that name then shouldn't Seraphim stop addressing him by that name? That would be harassment, I believe.

Regardless of who cast the first stone, harassment is being passed around like a cornerside hooker with smoker's lung. For the most part, I tried to make an attempt to staunch the harassment but I doubt I will be listened to. Everyone tends to ignore those who try to defend even the most notorious of trolls.
    Well it's not so much harassment as it is really goddamn annoying to Mavericker. Seraphim's not going into every single thread he makes and calling him that, in fact there was no mention of Mavericker at all in their first post in this thread and it only came out once he started the flames. Had that(the name Yellow7 being used to begin with) been the case I'd agree with you, but as it stands there isn't enough contextual evidence for me to do so since every other time they've interacted with each other has been mutually hostile to say the least. In this case it's being used in retaliation to uncalled-for hostility, so I can't really call it harassment.

I do agree that there's a line however, but so long as it's used in retaliation to his own belligerence I can't fault someone for using it like an embarrassing nickname you use for a naughty child.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Would you then say it's like two children fighting?

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

At this point, yes. Ruined a perfectly good superhero thread, damnit. We only get like two of these a season, I like to enjoy them.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Would this be a good solution then???

+
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Just pit them in a room, chuck 'nade in, lock door, and Wait?

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

In the spirit of the thread, I say give Seraphim a Green Lantern Ring, Mavericker a Batarang and let them duel to the death. Seraphim will likely emerge the victor, and while the trolling community will have to plan for a funeral procession we may end up with a productive member in his stead.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

In the spirit of the thread, I say give Seraphim a Green Lantern Ring, Mavericker a Batarang and let them duel to the death. Seraphim will likely emerge the victor, and while the trolling community will have to plan for a funeral procession we may end up with a productive member in his stead.
    I will do my part in making decent threads sanosuke.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Methinks both of them deserve punishment...

+
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I will do my part in making decent threads sanosuke.
    That's why you got the green lantern ring.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I like Mr. Terrific and Steel.

Why does she get the GL Ring?

I can just use heat-vision and kill her.
    Last edited by Mavericker; 04-04-2009 at 05:28 AM.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I like Mr. Terrific and Steel.

Why does she get the GL Ring?

I can just use heat-vision and kill her.
    The Baterang doesn't give you heat vision.

And as I said earlier, I envision Mavricker as The Penguin, so I say we give him an umbrella that shoots knock out gas and a trained attack parakeet.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsanosuke View Post
    Lul. How about Japanese Spider man?

He has a Mech! xDDD
    OMG!!! He does have a mech. But why??? Oh and the opening song was great. Oh and here's where you can watch episode 1 with english subs:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...41546425236687
    Last edited by Baka; 04-04-2009 at 04:02 PM.

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

Senior Member tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 06:18 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Memento Mori View Post
    Imaginary Man.

With the power of imagination!
    Mmm, a bit like 'Deadpool' with his power of common sense - so rare its a superpower. Also the one me and my mates invented 'logic girl' who applies seamless logic to problems to devistating effect. Not quite sure how, but it sounded cool.

But I also agree with the people who said batman - he is just too cool, especially in dkr, not to mention the recent movies. '
    'between one professional and another - a fall from this height isnt going to kill me'
    'I was counting on it!'*drops man off*
    On that day, all female personelle under my command will be required to wear... Tiny Miniskirts!!!

Member gaaraismine is a splendid one to behold gaaraismine is a splendid one to behold gaaraismine is a splendid one to behold gaaraismine is a splendid one to behold gaaraismine is a splendid one to behold gaaraismine is a splendid one to behold gaaraismine is a splendid one to behold gaaraismine's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-04-2009 06:44 PM
    Threads

Batman.

Closed Thread

Thread Information