Yeah, I like telling my nephews (2 ages 7 and 9) ghost stories and urban legends, and I kinda ran out. ^.^ After all, there are so many urban legends in each country so tell me your favorite urban legend. I'll start with mine.
People Can Lick Too:

There was this girl one day going to meet her friends at her cabin. On her way she got a phone call, it was her friends telling her they got car trouble and won't be able to make it until the next day. she said that would be fine, because she was only about 5 minutes away to the cabin anyway.

She got there, and got everything settled in. Anyway she thought to her self "I won't be that lonely, because she has my dog with me."

When she was getting into bed she let her dog sleep right next to her, to feel safe. During the night she suddenly woke up, she heard something. Her dog was gone so didn't think anything was wrong. She woke up again during the night she saw something laying on the floor, it was the dog though. so she put out her hand and the dogged licked her hand.

She woke up, her dog wasn't next to her. so she went down stairs to look. On the floor she saw her dog dead, his stomach gutted. Blood was smeared across the tiled floor and on the wall next to the dog, written in the dog's blood was "People Can Lick Too!"

END
I traumatized my nephews with this story so bad they won't let their dog outside anymore. My sister hates that I tell them these stories, but allows it since I babysit for free and they love me the most! My nephews love this kind of stuff, they always beg me for more stories so please help. ^.^;