AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Funny Stories

Member HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2009 02:45 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Funny Stories

Post some events in your life that where quite humorous!

HAHA I had a Metal Gear Solid Moment about a year ago.

My girlfriend and her family was moving into a new house, and I wanted to suprise her.

I went to a store aand got a big cardboard box and cut out a hole so I could see when I'm under it. I had my dad drop me off at her new house and the door was open beacuse the were moving in boxes. So I got under my box and snuck in the living room. Just as I did the mom walked in so I quickly sat in the box. She was just minding her own buisness and grabed a small box on the other side of the room and when to the kitchen. I quickly went up the stairs( which is very difficult to do in a box!) and sat next to some other boxes next to the parents room. Then the dad came out of the room and said, "whos this big box for!?" My heart was pounding fast, if he lifted the box it was over. The mom replied," I think its mine just leave it there and I'll take care of it". WHEW!!! So the dad went to the restroom and I snuck over to the entrance of my girlfriends door and peeked in, just as soon as I did I heard someone coming up the stairs quick. I assumed it was my girlfriend so I went in her room and sat in the coner next to some other boxes. I was right- it was her and she walked in her room, sat on her bed and took out her phone. I did'nt know what to do... I thought of a few things.. a: jump out and scare her. B: wait till she lifted the box. C: made weird sounds till she lifted the box. D: stayed around till she started to change her clothes (Nah...that wouldnt be very admirable...)

THEN all of the sudden my phone rings!!!! She was calling me!!! She started to freak out and lifted the box and laughed her butt off. I explained to the parents and thought it was funny.

That was a funny story of my life... YOUR TURN!
    I'm so hungry...my teeth beg for flesh...
    They hurt so bad being erected for so long...
    Please...Please feed me you...

Favorite Quote:
    Wait, you use a revolver? I've been using a semi-automatic. I always go last.

Hmmm... after checking Wikipedia, it seems I've confused Russian Roulette with Shooting People in the Head. My apologies. -Manhattan_Project_2000

Senior Member tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 06:18 AM
    Threads

Hehe, good story hearlessviper!

I was once, back in HS caught by our princpal, with my shirt off, and my trousers halfway off. Basically in my underwear. My mate had stripped to his boxers and run from the school, attracting quite a crowd, and because we were playing a 'forefits' card game, and there were lots of people around, when I lost I got the same one. So I began to strip. And I couldnt just take my clothes off - I danced around and threw my clothes to assorted members of the 'audience'. Out came the principal to see what all the noise was, and I was like 'Hello, Good day!' And she screamed for some reason

I still have the marks...
    On that day, all female personelle under my command will be required to wear... Tiny Miniskirts!!!

Member Axel Alloy has a reputation beyond repute Axel Alloy has a reputation beyond repute Axel Alloy has a reputation beyond repute Axel Alloy has a reputation beyond repute Axel Alloy has a reputation beyond repute Axel Alloy has a reputation beyond repute Axel Alloy has a reputation beyond repute Axel Alloy has a reputation beyond repute Axel Alloy has a reputation beyond repute Axel Alloy has a reputation beyond repute Axel Alloy has a reputation beyond repute Axel Alloy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2009 12:16 PM
    Threads

OK, I got one for you...

I was at work a good few years ago and we were working on a new anime (I won't say which. ) that was due for release the following year. I had been given the chance to voice act one of the characters and I was in the booth going through my lines. We were just about to record, when all of a sudden the director shouts 'stop'. I was totally clueless, but it seemed like no one else was surprised by it. The next thing I know, someone grabbed me and hauled me out of the booth. I was taken down the corridor into the main lobby and was plonked down in one of the red chairs the had in there (Awful, rough material. Bleh.) wondering what the hell was going on. Suddenly, some guy walks out wearing nothing but a pair of what looked like granny pants and a pair of bunny ears holding a Fireman Sam cake. (The story behind those is that they had somehow found out that I wear granny pants now and then, I wear bunny ears in the house and I liked Fireman Sam. Lol.) I then realized it was the senior manager! (The senior manager was actually a really sweet guy. He was half Japanese and half American and in his 50's.) Yes, it was my birthday. :P So, that was already funny enough seeing the normally shy-ish guy dressed like that, but the next thing I know, he's jigging around to everyone singing happy birthday. Then he somehow manages to trip over his own feet, flail his arms upwards and land face first on my lap, the cake slorming all down my face. x.x (That chair still has blue stains to this day. :P )

Panpukin, panpukin. Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 03:34 PM
    Threads

Aww, HeartlessViper, that was a good story. xD
    Made me laugh. :D

I was on the school bus with a friend of mine, heading to her house. The bus stopped (cars were lined up behind it) and it was our turn to get off, she stepped off first and I guess I wasn't paying attention because I fell forward,tumbled into the grass and went head first into mud. Meanwhile, the bus is full of kids from school, pointing and laughing their butts off along with my friend. And as if that wasn't enough, the cars lined up behind the bus started honking. I was so embarrassed I ran to my friends front door to run inside when I realized it was locked which made it worse! XD
    Afterwords, inside washing my face, I laughed too.
    I'm such a clutz.
    I guess it never occurred to you
    that you might actually have to bleed.

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

I spent three days at an RAF base in Barnham. We performed an Escape and Evasion exercise and I was caught by the hunter force along with some friends. I spent four hours being interrogated by RAF recruits and second year nationals, but I laughed through the majority of it and survived until the end of the exercise which was midnight.

We also has about four flash grenades and Mark 9 Thunder Flashes thrown into our camp at 1AM in the pouring rain.
    That which is; is the truth.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I was riding down the street when I got a near hit by a car, all for a bag of candy.

I was riding down the street when I saw a guy get a shotgun to the back. It was funny because he looked strong and I just came from playing GTA.

I was riding down the street when I saw a guy selling bud and the cop pulls him over and the guy starts running and hits a light post.

Maybe I should stop riding my bike.

Senior Member Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2009 09:17 PM
    Threads

When I was walking home fromwork I saw a woman yell out a door at her boyfriend (or husband) and throwing little china figurines. One figurine smacked him dead in the face. They guy fell to the ground and the woman started to slap the hell out of him while he lay in the fetal position. He made the strangest noises...

pokemon trainer MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2010 02:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 6882 3906 6528

Well, not really a story- But it was funny to me.
    In class, Sal didn't know what a sook is. (Aussie slang.) So Rebecca called her stupid. Then Sal disagrees (duh.) and says- "I'm smart! Aren't I, Carly?" Then Carly nods and says- "Yeah, course you are." Then looks shocked and says- "Wooow."

Hehe, might not seem so funny in writing, but it was in real life : )
    i cant believe we almost hung it up o woah o .set made by me;

Senior Member -|[Frank]|- has a reputation beyond repute -|[Frank]|- has a reputation beyond repute -|[Frank]|- has a reputation beyond repute -|[Frank]|- has a reputation beyond repute -|[Frank]|- has a reputation beyond repute -|[Frank]|- has a reputation beyond repute -|[Frank]|- has a reputation beyond repute -|[Frank]|- has a reputation beyond repute -|[Frank]|- has a reputation beyond repute -|[Frank]|- has a reputation beyond repute -|[Frank]|- has a reputation beyond repute -|[Frank]|-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2009 07:47 PM
    Threads

Not sure if this is something that will come across as funny, but it definitly was when it happened lol

Anyways, I was walking with a friend and some Canadians that i met at a bar trying to find a nightclub that wasnt run by shady Nigerians in Roppongi lol we'd had heaps to drink already but when we were approached for like the 100th time by a Nigerian trying to get us into one of their bars, this is what happened:

*Guy runs up to us*

"So where are you guys headed? Let me guess, you're looking for a good place to drink! Am i right?!"

*Me* - "Nah man, Im looking for a Mos Burger!"

*Man* - "Mos Burger? Mos Burger right there!" *Points to Mos Burger that was right next to us*

*Me* - "Naaaaahhh Maaan, The Mos Burger im looking for is in THIS direction!" *Points in opposite direction*

*Man* - "No, u wont find no Mos Burger over there"

*Me* - "WhatEVER! that is where our Mos Burger is!" *i start laughing uncontrollably* lol

Roppongi was like the worst place out of all the places i'd visited around Tokyo lol

- "Yoroshi QUEEEEEEN!!-

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, it isn't exactly funny, but I found it a bit weird, lol

my friend bought ice cream that was explicitly advertised on the front as "Cookie Dough", but when we got home and opened it, it was just straight vanilla with absolutely no cookie dough chunks.

I was sad.

;_;
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 03-29-2009 at 12:02 AM.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Member HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2009 02:45 PM
    Threads

HA HA I like em' all!
    I have plenty more! Just I'm short on time...>.>
    Well heres one I heard from my uncle.
    He used to be a deep sea diver for rigs, he'd used to go to the bottom of the pitch black sea and fix pipes and such.
    He said there was a odd current under the water...
    All the sudden while using a sledge hammer under water his light when out...
    So he went to reach for the spare...
    then he felt something bump into him...not hard but significant...
    He turn around though he couldn't see...
    still fiddling around to unhook his light...
    Then a hard bump in the back...this one made him tumble...
    He grabbed the sledge hammer and swung it around and hit something hard..
    Then it came back and knocked my uncle to his feet...
    He finally grabbed he light TURNED IT ON ANNNDDDD!!!
    It was his huge toolbox suspended by a rope.... :P
    I'm so hungry...my teeth beg for flesh...
    They hurt so bad being erected for so long...
    Please...Please feed me you...

Favorite Quote:
    Wait, you use a revolver? I've been using a semi-automatic. I always go last.

Hmmm... after checking Wikipedia, it seems I've confused Russian Roulette with Shooting People in the Head. My apologies. -Manhattan_Project_2000

Closed Thread

Thread Information