AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: RPG: My-HiMe

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default RPG: My-HiMe

"Every once in a while some die right??"
    "It's something you can't stop correct??"
    "Then why do people cry over it."
    "..................."
    "..........................."
    "That will never happen"
    "......................"
    "........Takumi........."

Time: 1:15, Hokkaido Port

Mai Tokiha looked in "awwww" at the large cruise ship only 6 ft away from her. It was MASSIVE. It could hold over 500 people, and from what she read it was one of the best in all classes. It had three pools, two gyms, three kitchen's two concert rooms, and all the rooms were nothing less then first class. This was one of the few things Mai Tokiha would'nt expect to happen on her way to school. This happened to be the only way to get to Hokkaido. As the two brigdes connecting the the mainline, and the island, were destroyed by the city for the remaking of them both. Now to fix it the criuse ship traveling plan was placed into effect. And as things were going it was running smoothly.

Mai continued to look straight up at the ship, and neglectedly bumped right into someone, and was knocked to the ground. Her shirt slightly fell open revealing the extra clevage of the 32DD left breast, and the strange mark on it. She quickly covered up, and in a fit of embarrassment, and exposer, attacked the one she bumped into. She swung her right fist wildy, and only connected with air. She opened her eyes as he felt a rush of wind flow through her hair, and body, and then the landing of her body on the hard cool ground. She looked up, and upside down was a blue-haired girl with a smug look on her face. Mai groaned to herself when her younger brother, Takumi, leaned down, and blocked her view. Smiling like always.

"Come now Mai. The boat is about to leave. We've got fifteen minutes."

Mai looked past Takumi, and the girl was gone. She sighed, and stood up. "I hope I see her again. I really didn't mean to attack her like that. Now everyone's going to think I'm just some women that attacks people out of no where. I'll never have a first kiss with that process." Mai lowered her head in a classic "Give-up" motion. Her younger brother only slightly laughing. He suddenly began to cough, and with his first cough a bit of blood landed on his hand. Mai quickly, scrambled into action, and helped him over to a bench. She pulled out a small container with a locket on it. She opened it, and inside where a series of different colored pills. The pills where divided equals for the next 3 days. She grabbed the first rank, and gave him his pills, and let him drink some water from a near-by food stand. As he drank his water Mai looked up at the sky, using her left hand to block the sun, she noticed that same red star in the sky. She wondered to herself if anyone else saw it, or was she just going crazy. A few minutes later Takumi was fine, and she made sure he was alright as they got onto the boat. The boat destined for her new school. Fuka Academy.

"Kruger walked lively, and quickly toward the boat. She was however suddenly struck by someone. She however was light on her feet, and agile, and caught herself before even leaning back. She looked at the one that bumped into her, and noticed her left breast was out. She then noticed the symbol on it. Her eyes grew wide as she balled her fisted up. The girl then got up, and threw a punch at her. Kruger swiftly leaned forward, and stepped out with her left foot. Using her right hand she grabbed the girls wrist, and with the opposite hand she grab around her at the waist. Takuing hold of the clothes that the girl had on. She used the girls momentum to throw herl up, and over herself. Letting the girl fall to the ground as she did. She leaned back up, and turned around as if to leave. She only turned her head to the side so she could see from the corner of it. She narrowed her eyes at the girl as her comrade came to her aide. She turned, and walked off. Disappearing into the crowd. She only spoke one word as she walked.

"HiMe"

"If that happens. What would you do?"

This is My-HiMe

Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 03-27-2009 at 07:00 PM.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Lizzie glared at the woman who kept a eye on her and the woman glared back. Lizzie fist tightend, she could care less about the first class treatment on this ship since she did not want to be here in the first place she would take great pleasure in destroying it infact if it would mean she would be send back to her fosterhome. atlist the people there knew when to back off and leave her alone these people were more stubborn than a mule. she hmped and turned her back to the woman 'you might as wel send me back, i am not gonna be a dumb hime again' she thought. the woman behind her said nothing.
    Last edited by Nespa; 03-28-2009 at 04:17 AM.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

OOC: Jace is this colour, Yuna/Rei this one.

"What a pain this is." Jace mumbled to himself from the bridge of the ship. "Why did the council send me to see the newcomers?" He leaned on the window while watching all the newcomers. He growled lightly to himself. "I wonder how many are HiME's. I hope I don't meet any." He thought. "But I will do as asked if I do. And keep my mouth shut."
    He stretched his arms and yawned. He once again felt like he hadn't gotton any sleep at all last night despite going to bed at eight. He rubbed his eyes lazily, and blamed his bad mood on the lack of sleep.
    He turned to the captain.
    "Your ok to set off once they are all on." He said. "I'm going to find somewhere to rest." He wondered of through the door at the back to find somewhere quiet to relax.

"Yay! Today is the day!" Cheered Rei. She tied her hair back with a ribbon and looked in the mirror. She checked that the ribbon covered her HiME mark. It did...just. "Today is the day I will ask him." She said to herself.
    "Pifft. That will be the day." Yuna said in her head. "If...when you mess up, don't go making me look bad."
    "You really think i won't" Suddenly Rie sounded depressed, "I mean I know I ain't that pretty, and I'm quiet, and I lack confidance." She sighed, all her confidance draining out. "Maybe your right."
    "Hey stop going all depressive on me. I was joking. Besides I'm here with you. I'll make sure you don't run away."
    "Your right!" She smiled as best she could. "Lets go then." Rei said as she spun around and faced the door. However her nerves wouldn't let he walk.
    "...Well move then." Yuna said noticing Rei lack of movement.
    "I'm scared." Rei replied.
    "MOVE IT!" Yuna shouted.
    "Yes Mama!" Rei strightened up and made her way out of the room. She now had to find Jace on this big ship. He had been the reason she had vollentered to go on it.
    Last edited by Valkarma; 03-27-2009 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Spelling
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Amaterasu hid her face in a cloak's hood. She walked towards the dock noting the people by her. She took no time into hiding her HiME mark and just waited. "Today I join the many people on the HiME star...god I hope they're not fan girls of my father....." She thought to herself.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Already on board, Kaede was seated off in a corner, her headphones on and a hand-held game in her hands. She was absorbed in the game as made obvious by her tongue sticking out in concentration. It wasnt long before she was mumbling under her breath 'die die die die die die just die already diiiiieeeee'. A minute or two later, she threw her arms up in the air with an ecstatic 'YES!!' over her victory in the game.

While the game was saving, she got up and stretched. Once done, she turned the hand held off and stuck it in her jacket pocket and decided to explore the ship a bit.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Amaterasu walked on board holding her suitcase beside her. She noticed all the girls around the ship. She saw Kaede was about to wonder off alone to explore the ship. "Excuse me, may I explore with you?" She asked Kaede.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Kaede turned off her mp3 player and smiled.
    "Sure, if you dont mind being seen with lil ol' me."

She made a goofy looking face while saying so to show that she tended to be very 'colorful' around other people. She placed her one hand on her hip and used the other to point off in a direction.

"OK! First mission is to find the cafeteria on this big thing!"

She paused for a moment.

"Oh, we should probably find your room first so you can drop off your stuff. That should make our investigation much easier!"

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Amaterasu chuckled. "Ok. I'm room 210 on floor...10." She went into the ship's elevator. "So whats your name? I'm Amaterasu Ayaki." She finally explained her identity to someone. Since they were the only one's there she knew no fan girls would follow. "Dont tell anyone ok?"

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OCC: In most cases, Yue doesn't say much so he won't need some lines. Though Hiroku's color is default. Yue's color is silver

Hiroku was walking towards the ship from the port. Though she was being very careful and cautious. She had to bring Yue along, he was an odd one, but she didn't mind. Her hands were in his hands and she just smiled.
    "I wish you could see the ship, it's beautiful," Hiroku said.
    "The sounds themselves are amazing," Yue said quietly.
    Horiku pouted a bit, Yue never seemed to wish for sight or anything of the sort. He always seemed so quiet and it made her worry a bit. She wondered if her were allowed to be here with her though.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

"To the tenth floor we go!"
    She listened as the girl introduced herself but gave a small face of confusion as to why she didnt want her identity to be revealed...but now that she thought about it...
    "Ayaki...Ayaki....why does that sound familiar?"

It wasnt long before she shook it off and chuckled.
    "No worries, your secret identity is safe with me Batman. And Kaede McFearson here."

She gave one of her usual cheerfully goofy smiles and gave a small, half-hearted salute.

"So, why so secretive?" she asked with a giggle. "I thought being popular was a good thing!"

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

the woman led lizzie out of the cabin to get something to eat 'stupid child service lady, just because 'they' can't watch me i am stuck with her'. Lizzie was no fan of people from child services since alot of the people that lived next to them reported them getting beaten and stuf and they never did anything about it. Her stephdad had been 'claiming' they stayed beiing difficult so he had to punish them, she was also pretty to sure he paid them to keep there eyes closed. She passed three people but did not say anything a scowl on her face.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Well, Kaede, people just like my father because he's famous and expect me to be like him. I'll go to school and then I'll have a crowd of boys and girls following me home." She paused taking off her hood. "Well nobody knows so lets just drop that. Anyway, Where are you from, Kaede?"

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

"Oooooo, a celebrity! This'll make for an awesome school year."

She chuckled to herself. Her laugh gave out a sense of innocence that she was merely joking around, as she always does.

"As for me, Ive been jumping back and forth between Japan and Ireland for years now. The 'rents finally decided to let me stay here without them. They bounce for work, family and all that other junk. I was kinda hoping to run into some old friends and play catch up, but Ive yet to see anyone I know..."

A small frown crossed her face for a moment, but was quickly gone.

"Oh well, looks like I'll just have to make new ones! Its its own little sims game!"

She laughed to herself a bit as they reached her new associates room.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Jace is this colour, Yuna/Rei these ones.

Jace heard chattering and an overactive and energetic twist to it all. He sighed,
    "Please let it not be her." He said to himself as he turned the corner. He groaned as he saw it was Kaede. She was with a new student by the looks of things as well. Jace continued his pace. As he got closer he gave a solemn wave. He knew it would be worse if he tried to avoid her and get caught.
    "Hello Kaede. Making new friends with newcomers? Or are you scaring them off?" He asked her in a tired voice.

"How did we get lost!?" Yuna screamed in Rei's head.
    "I don't know. I got nervous and kinda took a wrong turn. I never been on a ship before." Rei replied.
    "There are signs. Clearly marked signs. How could you miss them." Yuna said.
    "I'm so sorry. I'm useless ain't I?" Rei's eyes started to water. "I should never have tried to find him."
    "Calm down. We can sort this out. Where are we?"
    "I don't know. There is a lot of cars about." Rei mumbled through her sobs.
    "We're in the car park! How the...?" Ynua began, But Rei was already begging to cry more now so she stopped herself. "No wait it doesn't matter. Just find the exit sign and lets get out of here ok. Things will be ok." She tried to reassure Rei.
    So Rei began looking around for a exit sign while wiping her eye. It wasn't the good start she was hoping for.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Mai's eyes sparkled with a envy. Sitting before her, and Takumi was an all you can eat buffet. But this was no ordinary buffet. It was an all you can eat buffet of sweets!!! Mai churped with delight. She began to recklessly ate everything before her. Takumi sighed, and walked off.

"Huge boat. No rest room. Drag." Takumi lowered his head in defeat. He had left Mai at the sweets table over five minutes ago, and still no bathroom. His bladder felt as if it was abot to burst. He was silently jumping from his left foot to his right foot trying to hold the urge back.After a few more failed attempts of finding the restroom Takumi gave up, and fouund the closest directory. It was full of different turns, and icons stating where everything was. Takumi only looked at it, and taking form his sisters nomral gestures lowered his head in a defeated motion. Then from the corner of his eye he noticed something. It was a larg sigh that said. "Restroom" Takumi grinned wildly, and ran into it. He did his business, and silently left the restroom giving a relaxed sigh as he did. "Now to find Mai." Takumi hadn't noticed that he was on the tenth floor. This was for some of the new students, andteachers. It was really impressive. The decorations were nothing short of beautiful, and as he continued walking he just looked around. Not really noticing where he was going. Not noticing the small group of studnets gathered talking. one male, and two females. One seeming to be trying to stay unchecked, and almost not there. Not thinking that hiding now sped up the posibility of being found.
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 03-28-2009 at 04:30 PM.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lizzie sat down behind a potted plant on the tenth floor. she had given the woman the slip when she had walked to the buffet and was hiding now. she glanced up when takumi and looked before her again muttering "stupid woman..can't even remember that i hate leeks" she smirked knowing the woman would looking around worried now.

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"You can sit down Kaede." Amaterasu said as they entered the room. "I'm just from Japan..well at least I think I'm from Japan. Kajin Ayaki's just my foster father....if you wanted to know..." She unpacked her things and then took Kaede's hand smiling. "Just forget I said that lets find the cafeteria!" She started dragging her out.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Anastasia sat on the deck of the ship with two other executive committee members, having been requested by Ms. Kurosaki to keep a little security on the ship. She smiled to herself as she thought of how she had loathed being on this ship, reminding herself that it had just been an attempt to get her out of the hair of the nuns back at St. Gabriels; they must have been pretty desperate too to send her to another country so that they wouldn't have the chance of bumping into her again. But the past was the past and she's gotten over it.

"You guys good here? I'm going to go and check upper levels," said Anna as she stretched then yawned.

"But isn't Jace up there already?" Remi asked.

"Yeah, but he's not one of the guys I sent up. Plus, I'm starving. Remi take an hour break in 15 minutes, then switch with Shuji. We'll be finished after that."

The pair nodded and Anna headed towards the cafeteria. There, she saw a girl she'd never seen before enjoying some sweets. Anna headed to the salad bar first, before walking over to the desert table to grab a slice of chocolate cake. She considered grabbing a table to sit alone, but thought that she should get to know some of the newcomers so she walked over to where the girl (Mai) was sitting. "Mind if I join you?" she said politely.

Amaya Kurosaki, a.k.a. Ms. Kurosaki or Miss K, sat in her office, signing some paperwork pertaining to the new-coming students, when she felt her hand cramp, forcing her to put down her quill (she had pens and such but she perfered using a quill and ink). Sighing, she placed her quill back in it's little stand and stood up to stretch her legs. She looked out the window, which overlooked much of the island and smiled, feeling the warm sunshine kiss her face. She had a feeling that this year might be a little different from others. She didn't know why... perhaps it was her woman's intuition.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hiroku brought Yue onto the main deck of the ship. She was very excited and very happy for these events.
    She hoped no one would pick on Yue or say anything about him. Yue was so mysterious to her and she quite liked that.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Kaede stuck her tongue out at Jace in a playful manner.

"The phantom misfit stalks her prey with care. You should know that by now. Do excuse me good sir as I work my magic on fresh meat." she said with a wink and a giggle. She waved bye to Jace as she entered Amaterasu's room. She listened to her speak about being adopted and to ignore all that was told to her about her new friends past. She nodded with excitement at the promise of food...food not made by her. Good food.

"Maybe Jace will be there and we can annoy him. Poor boy is totally in love with me!" she said with a laugh, hinting at her sarcasm.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lizzie looked carefully around he potted plant and then stood up, it was wiser to less the woman could find her. She wandered the halls a bit passing Jay and Keade but ignoring them. Other people could cause attachment and she did not want that to happen.

in the cafeteria the childs service lady looked around in slight despair. Her charge had dissapeared and she had no idea where. sighing she walked to a table with two girls (anastasia and mai) and showed a picture of lizzie "has one of you two seen this girl, i can't seem to find her and she is kinda unstable" she was worried, lizzie was put down as a unstable girl and the sudden change of places wasent diong her much good either so it was no telling what she would do. she waas pretty sure the girl would jump overboard if it meant she could leave the ship and where it was taking her.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Jace is this colour, Yuna/Rei these ones. (I'll stop doing this eventually but for now...)

Jace was happy to see Kaede leave and get dragged away. At least that was a bit of good luck for the day.
    "I wonder if it will last the rest of the day." He thought. He exhaled hashly as he spun himself around to go walk off. But he was stopped when he spotted a young boy standing not to far away (Takumi). He paused for a moment and looked at the boy. The moment lasted a little longer and he slowly began to walk towards him. His eyes judging him at all times.
    "You!" He said with command in his voice, "What are you doing here? You lost?"

Rei was finally out of the car park and had made her way to the main deck. She was panting from tiredness. Her hair was a mess and she tried to keep it all in the ribbon.
    "This isn't fair. I really thought today would be the day." She muttered to herself.
    "Well tomorrows a new day. You can have a try after I've finished classes." Yuna replied.
    Rei sighed. She wasn't happy at all and began just wondering about kicking her feet. "What if he is in a bad mood tomorrow and is more likely to reject me?"
    "That won't happen besides there is still some time later to find him. Why don't you walk around and see the new students while your here?" Yuna said, "Get your mind off him."
    "Ok then." Rei said sourly. She began walking around the main deck in search of someone to talk too. She spotted two people (Hiroku and Yue) and went over to them waving.
    "Em...Hi. Ae you new here? Whats your name?" He said nevously.

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Amaterasu laughed. "Well maybe we could prank him. I had lots of friends who were boys and they pranked me so I know alot of pranks." She tried to remember a really evil prank. "Hmmm....I dont know.....You have any good pranks?" She turned to Kaede.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Kaede pondered to herself for a moment.
    "Hmmm, well, its isnt exactly a prank, but he isnt very fond of girls from what Ive seen....especially me. We could hang all over him until the ship ports!"

She giggled to herself for a bit.

"Ah man, would he hate that! And Mr. Gentleman would probably be too polite to tell us to get the hell away from him or something!"

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hiroku was excited once again to take a cruise to a school she heard many wonderful things about.
    She stared at the elaborate dressing on the cruise ship. Hiroku smiled, it was all very beautiful. Though she wondered why the ship had to be so fancy for a few students.
    Hiroku stared at Yue.
    "You're going to enjoy it here," Hiroku said.
    This was the first time she met Yue, last year he wasn't here. And this was the first time she had a boy so close to her presence.
    "Yue," Hiroku said.
    "I am listening," Yue said.

Closed Thread

Thread Information