AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Axel's Random Oddities

Member Axel Alloy has a reputation beyond repute Axel Alloy has a reputation beyond repute Axel Alloy has a reputation beyond repute Axel Alloy has a reputation beyond repute Axel Alloy has a reputation beyond repute Axel Alloy has a reputation beyond repute Axel Alloy has a reputation beyond repute Axel Alloy has a reputation beyond repute Axel Alloy has a reputation beyond repute Axel Alloy has a reputation beyond repute Axel Alloy has a reputation beyond repute Axel Alloy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2009 12:16 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Axel's Random Oddities [More Added - 0/04/2009]

I hope this is the right place to put this. This is all essentially fanart, so...

(More can be found in my album HERE.)

Right, just to give you some background info, these are some of my personal works, not my professional ones. My personal works are usually just something I do to stay loose, so to speak, so the quality is always very different. (Gotta have fun sometimes, eh? )

Another thing I should mention is that I have Cubital Tunnel Syndrome in both arms now, so these works are older than they probably should be, due to the fact that drawing is few and far between these days.

Anywho, blah-ing over...
    • 1 - 'In The Night Sky' - Comet, daughter of Starscream.
    • 2 - 'Once Upon a Time...' - Inspector/Lt. Gadget reads to his twins, Yumi (Left) and Akio Ichiro Gadget.(Right)

OK, so you can all breathe easy... Or rather I can. o_O I got it coloured at last. This has taken so long I feel my spine is about to compress like a tin-bloody-can. >_<

Aaaanyway. Yeah.

As before, you have to notice the little details (IE: The symbolism of the book he's reading to them, the Gye and Gail toys, the Zapher Tivien mug, the amusing face drawn in the condensation on the window and the cop car etc) and IGNORE the crappy window! >_O

Oh and btw... For those who are obsessed with healthy living, those are not sweets. They are actually Akio & Yumi's nightly vitamins made up to look like sweets so they will take them. They are such awkward lil devils, you see.

I'm happy with this. ^_^ (For once.)
    • 3 - 'Noodle Shop - Lambi' - Just a wallpaper I just made of Lambi from Noodle Shop.

I WAS going to add Lune in there too, but... I was already in enough pain from drawing her. Lol.

[Cue Wrist Sparking]
    • 4 - 'Doonys - Evening Sun' - This started out as a doodle... Which I coloured... Then shaded.

I was going to make it a night time pic, but I remembered how many dark pics I've done and decided to go for a sunsetty feel.

This is Arelliat Throuan from Doonys sitting in bed in a Cleonian hotel room in Cleon*. (Of course.)

In the show she is always cleaning her guns and/or staring at a mysterious photograph. Towards the end she finally shows what its of... Well wouldn't you if you had Zapher constantly bugging you making up rumours that its pr0n? xF
    • 5 - 'Starscream' - Time: 44 Minutes (Minus about half an hour to account for the computer acting like an idiot...)

Just something I did randomly really.

I love Starscream's eyes... *melts*
    • 6 - 'Little Princess' - Comet, daughter of Starscream.
    • 7 - 'The Kids' - Time: 160 Minutes

OK. The timer is WAAAY off yet again for two reasons.

One - I was busy doing other things on other sites as breaks.

Two - I found one of my birds dead in his cage.

So, this is dedicated to him.

R.I.P Moth.

----------------

For those who are not familiar with the characters...

Comet, Cobalt and Sirius. The three older Children of Starscream and Rachel.

Cobalt is the only male child so far, as Comet & Sirius are both female. The baby, Astrum Star IV, has still not been figured out yet, as to whether its a boy or a girl.

Cobalt is the eldest, followed by his sister Comet, then Sirius.
    • 8 - 'Doonys - Fatal Illusion' - Just a quick doodle of Fatal Illusion, who, by the way, is such a cool character. (For those of you who don't know who she is, she is one of the bad folks from Doonys.)
    • 9 - 'Bumblebee' - The scanner screwed up on the colours real bad. The honey jar label is dark green FFS! >_<

Anyway, human Bumblebee. I thought I'd make him a little bit interesting instead of the stereotypical hooded teenager. (No offense to those who like drawing stereotypical hooded teenager Bumblebee.)

I drew a bunch of humanized Transformer pics (IE: Cute middle-aged Soundwave, hair receding and everything. xD And big bulky, silver-haired Megatron, Security Guard Shockwave complete with eyepatch and military-looking muscle-bound Starscream.), but for some reason the scanner has decided it doesn't want to work properly again and refuses to let them show up. I don't think you will get much of a kick out of blank pictures... *boots scanner for screwing up on everything*
    • 10 - 'The Right Moment' - "Love waits for one thing, the right moment."

----------------------------

Surprise! Yes... I was naughty. I sat through an hour and a half of cement mixer sounds coming from my wrists just so I could bring to you this. A new piece of art. I just hope it is liked...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	In_the_Night_Sky_by_axelalloy.jpg‎
Views:	37
Size:	57.5 KB
ID:	24122   Click image for larger version

Name:	__Once_Upon_A_Time___by_axelalloy.jpg‎
Views:	40
Size:	215.4 KB
ID:	24123   Click image for larger version

Name:	Wallpaper___Lambi_by_axelalloy.jpg‎
Views:	29
Size:	70.5 KB
ID:	24124   Click image for larger version

Name:	Doonys___Evening_Sun_by_axelalloy.jpg‎
Views:	41
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	24125   Click image for larger version

Name:	Starscream_Oekaki_by_axelalloy.jpg‎
Views:	22
Size:	15.4 KB
ID:	24126  

Click image for larger version

Name:	__Little_Princess____by_axelalloy.jpg‎
Views:	23
Size:	81.7 KB
ID:	24127   Click image for larger version

Name:	The_Kids___Oekaki_by_axelalloy.jpg‎
Views:	24
Size:	24.3 KB
ID:	24128   Click image for larger version

Name:	Fatal_Illusion___Ancient_by_axelalloy.jpg‎
Views:	24
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	24129   Click image for larger version

Name:	Bumblebee_by_axelalloy.jpg‎
Views:	25
Size:	128.9 KB
ID:	24130   Click image for larger version

Name:	The_Right_Moment____by_axelalloy.jpg‎
Views:	28
Size:	81.8 KB
ID:	24131  

Last edited by Axel Alloy; 04-07-2009 at 05:19 AM.

Field Marshal TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2009 08:52 AM
    Threads

Those are all really good drawings, Keep up the good work.

Your color is Black. You value power, ambition, and darkness. You love power at any cost, and are a corrupting influence on those around you. At your best, you are resourceful and unashamed. At your worst, you are parasitic and amoral. Your symbol is a skull. Your enemies are white and green

Member Axel Alloy has a reputation beyond repute Axel Alloy has a reputation beyond repute Axel Alloy has a reputation beyond repute Axel Alloy has a reputation beyond repute Axel Alloy has a reputation beyond repute Axel Alloy has a reputation beyond repute Axel Alloy has a reputation beyond repute Axel Alloy has a reputation beyond repute Axel Alloy has a reputation beyond repute Axel Alloy has a reputation beyond repute Axel Alloy has a reputation beyond repute Axel Alloy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by TheDesertFox View Post
    Those are all really good drawings, Keep up the good work.
    Thank you. I intend to eventually start drawing again ( And get back to work, which means more art :P ) as soon as my arms start feeling less sore. Watch this space.

I think I'll post a 13 more pics. (13 is lucky for me. ) I find it hard to pick favorites. Lol. And don't forget folks, I uploaded a bunch of stuff to my personal gallery.

1. 'Best Friends' - Gye with his pet Deerhound, Toby. (From Gye)
    2. 'Asterix in Underwear' - The front cover to an old project-in-progress.
    3. 'Falling For You...' - Ted (The Man in the Yellow Hat from Curious George) with Inspector Prince (From Go Go Gadgetinis)
    4. 'Bed Time' - Cid Highwind and Aeris Gainsborough. (From the FF7 based fandom 'WHSSWIL' - 'We Has Sticks So We Is Love.')
    5. 'Merry Christmas Mr Gadget' - MILD AGE WARNING - Inspector Prince and Inspector/Lt Gadget. Drawn for Christmas 2007. (GGGs)
    6. 'Uncle Reece Wants... YOOOUUU!!!' - Daniel Johnson (Wipeout Fusion) clings to Zapher Tivien (Doonys), because Alex Reece (Wipeout Fusion) is scaring him. This was actually a T-Shirt and mug design. (Purchase here: T-Shirt or Mug )
    7. 'For Lee' - A dragon image made for my partner, Lee for his birthday. <3
    8. 'Homage To Stiny' - A stylized drawing of one of my birds. A cockatiel called Stiny.
    9. 'Mystical' - Sylph/Nymph dragon.
    10. 'Vicious Majesty (Homage to Peter)' - Another stylized image of another of my cockatiels, Peter.
    11. 'Doonys - Fluster Fly' - An oekaki of one of my favorite Doonys, Fluster Fly.
    12. 'Puteulanus Ignis' - A blue flamed phoenix. (I have a soft spot for blue flames.)
    13. 'Ruber Ignis' - Fire dragon. Another of my random creations.

Name:	Gye_Concepts___Gye_and_Toby_by_axelalloy.jpg‎
Views:	21
Size:	69.9 KB
ID:	24132   Click image for larger version

Name:	64635.jpg‎
Views:	25
Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	24133   Click image for larger version

Name:	64809.jpg‎
Views:	26
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	24134   Click image for larger version

Name:	64672.jpg‎
Size:	67.2 KB
ID:	24135   Click image for larger version

Name:	Merry_Christmas_Mr__Gadget_by_axelalloy.jpg‎
Views:	26
Size:	49.8 KB
ID:	24136  

Name:	Previously_Unreleased_by_axelalloy.jpg‎
Size:	71.9 KB
ID:	24137   Click image for larger version

Name:	Happy_Birthday_Lee_by_axelalloy.jpg‎
Views:	18
Size:	177.7 KB
ID:	24138   Click image for larger version

Name:	Homage_to_Stiny___Oekaki_by_axelalloy.jpg‎
Size:	19.6 KB
ID:	24139   Click image for larger version

Name:	MO_D_69525.jpg‎
Views:	19
Size:	21.9 KB
ID:	24140   Click image for larger version

Name:	MO_D_69634.jpg‎
Size:	21.5 KB
ID:	24141  

Name:	MO_D_69637.jpg‎
Size:	12.1 KB
ID:	24142   Click image for larger version

Name:	MO_12202.jpg‎
Views:	16
Size:	74.5 KB
ID:	24144   Click image for larger version

Name:	MO_12206.jpg‎
Views:	17
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	24145  

Visage Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2009 05:11 PM
    Threads

All i can say you have a unique and your own style. I like the smooth use of colors and the ideas you used , its really impressive to know about your drawing skills.

Keep posting your work.
    wish me luck for furture guys!!!!
    Thanks for everything!!!
    ^___^

Senior Member Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2012 11:16 PM
    Threads

Smooth airy colors. I like it. I like the gryphons, they're all feathery and such.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you folks.

Here's some more crap to look at. xD

Name:	123375816142-45853.jpg‎
Size:	25.7 KB
ID:	24161   Click image for larger version

Name:	lunesmart.jpg‎
Size:	122.5 KB
ID:	24162   Click image for larger version

Name:	Satan___Enhanced_by_axelalloy.jpg‎
Size:	296.0 KB
ID:	24163   Click image for larger version

Name:	waterdragon.jpg‎
Size:	11.3 KB
ID:	24164   Click image for larger version

Name:	tegakime3.jpg‎
Size:	14.8 KB
ID:	24165  

Name:	64681.jpg‎
Size:	187.1 KB
ID:	24167   Click image for larger version

Name:	64671.jpg‎
Size:	267.2 KB
ID:	24168   Click image for larger version

Name:	64677.jpg‎
Size:	126.1 KB
ID:	24169   Click image for larger version

Name:	64679.jpg‎
Views:	20
Size:	138.4 KB
ID:	24170   Click image for larger version

Name:	64670.jpg‎
Size:	112.6 KB
ID:	24171  

Name:	Christmas_Kiss_for_Ciddy_Widdy_by_axelalloy.jpg‎
Size:	412.3 KB
ID:	24172   Click image for larger version

Name:	Gotta_Quit_Smoking_by_axelalloy.jpg‎
Size:	421.5 KB
ID:	24173   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cid__s_VERY_Happy_Birthday_by_axelalloy.jpg‎
Size:	334.4 KB
ID:	24174   Click image for larger version

Name:	Blue_Sam_by_axelalloy.jpg‎
Size:	123.1 KB
ID:	24175   Click image for larger version

Name:	Can__t____Eating_by_axelalloy.jpg‎
Size:	72.0 KB
ID:	24176  

Name:	Fizzled____by_axelalloy.jpg‎
Size:	58.9 KB
ID:	24177   Click image for larger version

Name:	Sam_and_Sam_by_axelalloy.jpg‎
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	24178   Click image for larger version

Name:	Bullfrogs_by_axelalloy.jpg‎
Size:	101.8 KB
ID:	24179   Click image for larger version

Name:	64682.jpg‎
Size:	114.7 KB
ID:	24180   Click image for larger version

Name:	64683.jpg‎
Size:	114.6 KB
ID:	24181  

Senior Member DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Heart Carrot Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 03:50 PM
    Threads

lol, that's a lot of ''crap'' to look at, but i think it's awesome. xD a nice style you have.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMoonPrince View Post
    lol, that's a lot of ''crap'' to look at, but i think it's awesome. xD a nice style you have.
    Indeed it is and thank you.

Have some more. LOL!

Name:	OP_4132.png‎
Views:	15
Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	24237   Click image for larger version

Name:	64684.jpg‎
Size:	213.0 KB
ID:	24238   Click image for larger version

Name:	Father_and_Son____by_axelalloy.jpg‎
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	24239   Click image for larger version

Name:	GGG__s___Gadget__s_Office_by_axelalloy.jpg‎
Size:	116.5 KB
ID:	24240   Click image for larger version

Name:	Who_Knew__by_axelalloy.jpg‎
Size:	217.1 KB
ID:	24241  

Name:	____Inspector_Gadget_V2005_____by_axelalloy.jpg‎
Size:	40.0 KB
ID:	24242   Click image for larger version

Name:	GGG__s___Shyly_placed_eyes_by_axelalloy.jpg‎
Size:	186.5 KB
ID:	24243   Click image for larger version

Name:	64636.jpg‎
Size:	152.0 KB
ID:	24244   Click image for larger version

Name:	high-8414-20080725075501.jpg‎
Size:	455.0 KB
ID:	24245   Click image for larger version

Name:	Heaven__s_Hell___After_by_axelalloy.jpg‎
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	24247  

Name:	Sobeks_Problem_by_axelalloy.jpg‎
Size:	85.5 KB
ID:	24248   Click image for larger version

Name:	Who_Clawed_My_Throne__by_axelalloy.jpg‎
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	24249   Click image for larger version

Name:	Sexay_Judgement____by_axelalloy.jpg‎
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	24250   Click image for larger version

Name:	66275.jpg‎
Size:	101.7 KB
ID:	24251   Click image for larger version

Name:	Sobek_and_Geb_by_axelalloy.jpg‎
Size:	183.1 KB
ID:	24252  

Name:	Spirit_Drawing___Osiris_by_axelalloy.jpg‎
Size:	303.1 KB
ID:	24253   Click image for larger version

Name:	66274.jpg‎
Size:	200.3 KB
ID:	24254   Click image for larger version

Name:	2006___Serenity_by_axelalloy.jpg‎
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	24255   Click image for larger version

Name:	littleprincessbnw.jpg‎
Size:	101.3 KB
ID:	24256   Click image for larger version

Name:	Flowers_for_the_Lady_by_TheSFC.jpg‎
Size:	389.5 KB
ID:	24257  

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Appologies for the double post, but I couldn't resist showing you this.

It was made yesterday. Sorry about the rough look to it, touch pads are murder to use with CTS. x.x

(Obviously, the white edge will be cleaned up at a later date.)

Senior Member Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2011 02:34 AM
    Threads

you make inspector gadget look sexy, Axel. For that alone I admire you.<3
    Also your other works are awesome. Keep 'em coming, Axel.<333

-April a.k.a. Oni**

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Inamorata View Post
    you make inspector gadget look sexy, Axel. For that alone I admire you.<3
    Also your other works are awesome. Keep 'em coming, Axel.<333

-April a.k.a. Oni**

Haha! Gadget is actually my speciality. I'll dig out a few more. *Dig dig*

The first one is actually the newest Gadget Image that I've got. :3

( For more IG, go HERE! )

Name:	leftright.jpg‎
Views:	14
Size:	222.9 KB
ID:	24534   Click image for larger version

Name:	But_we__re_robots____COLOUR_by_axelalloy.jpg‎
Size:	108.6 KB
ID:	24535   Click image for larger version

Name:	Confessions_of_an_Inspector____by_axelalloy.jpg‎
Size:	91.2 KB
ID:	24536   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pride_and_Joy_by_axelalloy.jpg‎
Size:	67.5 KB
ID:	24537   Click image for larger version

Name:	Look_at_us_now____by_axelalloy.jpg‎
Size:	61.3 KB
ID:	24538  

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sorry for the double post, but someone made it pretty damn unclear as to where I should post my product designs for my online store.

I was told to post them in 'Dazzle Me' and then some mod closed it because I was apparently "advertising", so... *Shrugs* Whatever. I don't see how that is, since I was only doing what I was told, only posting these for the designs and also, if I WAS advertising, I'd have posted a link to my shop in the thread.

----------------------

Anyway... I'm just doing what I was told to do.

I run an online store that creates general merchandise and specialises in custom (request based) products.

I just wanted to share a few of my product designs with you. As for product requests, the customer requests the product and the exact art to go on it. I do the art, send them samples and then chuck it on the product if they are happy with it. One of these is actually requested product.
    1. Uncle Reece wants... YOOOUUU!!! - Men's T-Shirt - This was actually a birthday present made for my brother.
    2. Uncle Reece wants... YOOOUUU!!! - Ringer Mug - This was the second part of the birthday present.
    3. Request - Surgical Technician - Women's T-Shirt - This was a requested product. (Requested 20/04/2009 Finished 28/04/2009.)

Name:	unclereeceteeshowoffpage.jpg‎
Size:	145.7 KB
ID:	24701   Click image for larger version

Name:	unclereecemugshowoffpage.jpg‎
Size:	178.4 KB
ID:	24702   Click image for larger version

Name:	surgicaltechteeshowoffpage.jpg‎
Size:	239.8 KB
ID:	24703  

Member minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2014 06:57 AM
    Threads

WOW, these are really smooth. i'm like speechless......i'm.......i'm.......

Member Papersoft has much to be proud of Papersoft has much to be proud of Papersoft has much to be proud of Papersoft has much to be proud of Papersoft has much to be proud of Papersoft has much to be proud of Papersoft has much to be proud of Papersoft has much to be proud of Papersoft's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2009 08:27 AM
    Threads

Oh every single drawing is one of a kind. U have a great talent. And i hope u go a long way with it. Good luck and keep posting.
    LIVE IN THE WAY U WANT TO LIVE.

Senior Member Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2011 02:34 AM
    Threads

ooo I wanna a t shirt with inspector gadget naked! @.@ lol

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks guys. Much appreciated.

I actually have two new piece of Gadget artwork. I was naughty and drew them the other day. It was bloody painful, but I would have gone out my mind if I hadn't.

Gadget - Western

Gadget & Prince - Snapshot

One Volt Battery High Risk has a reputation beyond repute High Risk has a reputation beyond repute High Risk has a reputation beyond repute High Risk has a reputation beyond repute High Risk has a reputation beyond repute High Risk has a reputation beyond repute High Risk has a reputation beyond repute High Risk has a reputation beyond repute High Risk has a reputation beyond repute High Risk has a reputation beyond repute High Risk has a reputation beyond repute High Risk's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2009 11:53 AM
    Threads

I like your style because it is very unique. I can't wait to see you develop it further. Oh, also, I like how you use very earthy tones in your coloring. Great stuff!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by High Risk View Post
    I like your style because it is very unique. I can't wait to see you develop it further. Oh, also, I like how you use very earthy tones in your coloring. Great stuff!
    Thank you, although my style has pretty much been the same for many years. I think the only time is was different was when I first started at the design company back in 1988. Lol.

Aye, I love earthy tones. Don't know why. I guess it stems from an old western project the company had. I had great fun working on that. (I wonder if they'll allow me to post some of it.)

-------------------------

Anyway, I was naughty yesterday. I drew 2 new pieces of art. I really shouldn't have, because I am still in great pain, but I'm satisfied regardless.

First one took around 2 hours (With a couple of breaks to eat pizza.) and the second around 40 minutes.
    • Doonys - Arelliat Throuan and a Grydon
    • Doonys - Treifar

Name:	arelliatandgrydon.jpg‎
Size:	80.6 KB
ID:	24964   Click image for larger version

Name:	treifar.jpg‎
Size:	74.1 KB
ID:	24965  

Member schreatch has a reputation beyond repute schreatch has a reputation beyond repute schreatch has a reputation beyond repute schreatch has a reputation beyond repute schreatch has a reputation beyond repute schreatch has a reputation beyond repute schreatch has a reputation beyond repute schreatch has a reputation beyond repute schreatch has a reputation beyond repute schreatch has a reputation beyond repute schreatch has a reputation beyond repute schreatch's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2012 04:55 PM
    Threads

i really like the second one Vith what program r how u drawed it?

Senior Member agiup is infamous around these parts agiup's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2009 10:38 PM
    Threads

awesome!!! nice works!!!! i love all of your works! its just simply beautiful

No Rain No Rainbow!!! OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Red Dango Fuuko Starfish Cake
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2018 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: k9craze

Cool

cool!!!
    [Random words of wisdom here]
    [Photo signature here]
    [Random words here]

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Wow. You do really good stuff. Its funny and yet still classy and real. Good stuff, good stuff.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Junior Member Ginchiyo is a glorious beacon of light Ginchiyo is a glorious beacon of light Ginchiyo is a glorious beacon of light Ginchiyo is a glorious beacon of light Ginchiyo is a glorious beacon of light Ginchiyo is a glorious beacon of light Ginchiyo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2009 01:26 PM
    Threads

wow you are really talented! and you have alot of works looks like you've been spending alotta time on them

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you for all of your comments, folks. It's really appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by schreatch View Post
    i really like the second one Vith what program r how u drawed it?
    I use whatever I can lay my hands on. In this case, though, I used PSP. (A particular favorite of mine.)

Quote Originally Posted by Ginchiyo View Post
    wow you are really talented! and you have alot of works looks like you've been spending alotta time on them
    Well, the most I'll ever allow myself to spend on one 'personal piece' would be 3 hours. Most of these were done in less than 1. =/

-------------------------------

I did a few more. I really shouldn't have, because my arms are really hurting now, but I couldn't resist.

1. Arelliat Throuan and a Grydon - Arelliat Throuan from Doonys with a Grydon.
    2. Doonys - Treifar - Treifar, the Doony that only comes out in a storm.
    3. Doonys - Stabander - Stabander. The Doony with the poison spike on it's tail. Originally used for hunting vermin.
    4. Arelliat & Norm - "Not my Luam Beer!" - Luam Beer is very precious to Arelliat (Doonys) and Norm (Mighty Max) just sat on it. Naughty Norm...
    5. Arelliat & Norm - Norm Carries Protection! - *Chuckles*

Name:	stabander.jpg‎
Views:	12
Size:	103.8 KB
ID:	25046   Click image for larger version

Name:	norm2.jpg‎
Views:	13
Size:	56.9 KB
ID:	25047   Click image for larger version

Name:	normandarelliat.jpg‎
Size:	147.6 KB
ID:	25048   Click image for larger version

Name:	normandarelliatcomic.jpg‎
Size:	291.5 KB
ID:	25049  

Junior Member Yuki_snow_flake is on a distinguished road Yuki_snow_flake's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2009 03:28 AM
    Threads

I really like your work
    Music is my life
    Music has a poetry of its own and that poetry its called melody...

I love Vampires and Rock music ^^ and snow

Closed Thread

Thread Information