AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Original Fanfiction: Stolen Earth

Junior Member Portizan has a spectacular aura about Portizan has a spectacular aura about Portizan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 10:47 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Original Fanfiction: Stolen Earth

I made this story today. Thought up the concept as I was taking my shower. I got shampoo in my eyes LOL. Anyways I would like some reviews. I can't really explain unless it's in the story but I will explain the apperance of the main characters better in chp 2 and I will establish a form of writing ex. 1st person but expect 3rd person. also I made this in a hurry so expect Chp 2 to be better.

Stolen Earth

Prologue
    "...your...Soul it's...interesting. The best way to describe it is
    probably a castle with only it's mourning prince within. While on
    the outside it is beautiful on the inside it is sad and deserted no
    hope, no dread no nothing. Just sadness. What kind of past have you
    had young one. What has happened to you" The old woman whispered.
    She wore no footwear her feet were hard looking and scarred heavily
    as if she had walked through a field of swords. she wore a once
    long dress that had obviously seen better days as it only reached
    to her knees which like her kness were also scarred. Her hands were
    bony but looked delicate as did her face. Her hair was as wispy and
    gray as dying leaves but her face was not very lined as if that was
    the only part of her that had stayed the same. She held Zophien's
    in both of hers. She kissed the back of it and turned her back on
    him "The entire kingdom waits for your return....Kaitou Emperor."
    She whispered and she burst into a large amount of White lily
    petals that were blown away by the breeze.

Chapter 1
    "Come back here! Your worthless rotten shijim(1) I'll cut you open
    and leave you for the Rockis(2)" The shopkeeper screamed from his
    stall, he was shaking his fist in the direction of Zophous. "Yeah
    yeah whatever you old geezer! We all know, ya love us! Stop playing
    the jukil(3)" Zophous shouted over his shoulder as he shoved a
    honeybun into his mouth with his right hand. His left arm was
    hugged up to his chest and was fulled with at least seven of the
    shop-keep's signature bakery treat. The children's laughter carried
    all through the market, loud and fun filled. That was before the
    incident though, things had changed since then, like the death of
    Zophus.

"Hey guys, were back. Who wants some honey buns?" Zophous asked he
    heard the cheers as the swarm of 3 year olds all grabbed one honey
    bun. He was left with two honey buns and a sticky forearm. He
    ripped one of them into fifths and handed it out to the children.
    He passed the last one to his companion and licked it off his palms
    and fingers. "Hey Mister Emperor" One of the children was pulling
    on his over sized tunic that reached down to his knees. "Hmm" he
    muttered as he leaned his head back and popped two pills into his
    mouth. "I think Deria is sick" the little boy whispered. His hair
    was long, matted and dirty. The dirt practically turned it from
    silver to brown. Zophous swallowed and cracked open his left eye,
    the wave of sweet sweet relaxation was crashing over him like the
    sea. The child was on the ground foaming at the mouth and rolling
    around. "**** the brat must be having a seizure but god I can't move. Wait
    no I gotta save him" He was struggling to think straight and kept
    losing himself in the irresistible feeling of bliss that the drugs
    were causing. "Put em in the lake for me will ya Zora" He whispered
    as he fell into a deep sleep, that was the effect of the drug. The
    drug called the Mist Bringer.

1. Well I can't explain why they use such strange language. But it means more or less a rat.

2. Same as above. Giant Black birds that drink and devour blood and flesh.

3. It means Godly being who hates those who do bad things.

Junior Member Portizan has a spectacular aura about Portizan has a spectacular aura about Portizan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 10:47 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

(Sorry once again done in a hurry. And I am well aware of what the thread title says but I decided that I would put the Prologue Chapter 1, 2 and 3 here . I promise that chapter 3 will be better)

I woke up in two stages, I had trained myself to do that through my years of care taking for the other orphaned children. The first stage was mentally. My body didn't move but my mind became active, I became aware of what was going on and my hearing kicked in. If it was raining outside I would know it from the patter patter and wake up earlier so as to prepare what little food we had as edible for the brats, I usually went hungry on days like that. But if it was sunny and I could feel the sun's heat through my window on my skin then I would get up early anyway and walk to the market begging and if that didn't work stealing whatever was necessary. Sometimes the Market Guards would threaten me with expulsion from the market but they knew that I stole to feed the kids so they never acted on it, besides I was never caught it was only with the telltale streak of my silver hair in the sunlight that they knew the crime had been perpetrated by me, the so called Silver Emperor. The second stage was physically I would actually get up and start to stretch once that was done. I sometimes got in a little exercise, you know leave the tiny three roomed shack and get maybe twenty minutes worth of jogging in or maybe some push-ups or something. Today I woke up physically before Mentally and I looked around blindly before my nightmare ended. I was on the ground, beside the door, that was my sleeping space, in case some people decided that the nine Shijim-Ruh's who lived here were unworthy of it needed to cut open their bellys I would gut them before they ever got to the kids. Once my brain kicked in I looked around,it was night time. I stood up and stretched my arms then my knees. My hair had fallen in my sleep and I didn't mind the night, the coolness of the dark always pleased me. my hair fell alot, never really bothered to wonder why. I stepped outside the shack and stooped by the river we lived beside. I cupped my hands and drew water from the rushing stream splashing over my face and using my wet hands to slick back my hair causing it to spike backwards. I fully opened my squinted eyes and shock won over my face cause in the reflection of the stream I saw the tip of a aimed arrow at the side of my head. My first thought was to draw my knife but I struggled that one back any unnecessary violence might put the brats in danger so I swallowed hard and slowly got to my feet, I was aware by the shadow of the bowman's arm that the bow had followed me. "Hello Zophous" the man's voice was deep and hard, obviously a solidier from the stupidly misplaced honour that resided within his tone "You are wanted by the royal prince Zophien in the Castle of Voketlin. If you refuse I have been given permission to render you incapable of resisting and brining you to the castle. And if you decide to get violent I have been assured of my safety against....stronger measures" At this the stranger shook his bow. I licked my lips and crouched slightly, in the darkness it was almost impossible to see such a motion. "Out of curiousity Solidier, does the prince have a familiar?" I asked as I felt my muscles ready to spring. "I am uncertain I have never seen it what a strange question why ask it?" He questioned with a slight bend of his head "This is WHY!" I shouted and I felt Drail Warp from his invisible space on my back into my palm I slashed and severed the man's index finger while ducking causing the arrow to whish through my hair. I aimed a kick at his shin and felt a satisfying weightlessness as he fell forwards, at this I thrust Drail in his knife form upwards and felt him connect with the soldier's neck silencing the screams that he had been bellowing since I cut him. I kicked the body into the river and watched as he sunk below and was carried away by the force of the stream. I turned and walked headfirst into a fast moving handle of the sword of the second soldier I had failed to detect in my waking mind mist.

I woke up all at once and wished I had stayed asleep. I was hanging from a tree four feet from the ground. I was tied up, via my wrists, ankles and waist upon hanging from a large tree branch. I stared below and was shocked to see at least four soldiers all cooking meat on a pit. "HEY!! You great big blowhards how about one you lets me down so I carve my name in your butts and be on my way home!" I shouted down at them in a fit of rage that was uncontrollable, I shook from side to side in hopes of free myself but only succeeded in making myself slightly nauseous. I'm not gonna lie and say I'm average cause I'm not. You see in my world, known as Earth, there are a special group of people known as Faeons. Faeons have the ability to call creatures that feed off our energy and change shape to be of use to us, they are known as Familiars. After we turn 16 a Faeon will choose a single Weapon and animal shape. Some extremely gifted Faeons can even merge with their familiars into a super powered form, I don't know how to do that. The odds of being a Faeon are 1 in 20,000 and considering there are only 136,508 people in the kingdom the odds are against you.

But Iw as born with one, but mines special he hasn't ever chosen a form. Most Familiars slowly start transofrming into their final form as they find it the most comfortable and eventually are stuck in that form be it Animal or weapon. An example would be if I was 17 and Faeon and Drail, my familiar, had chosen to be a short sword his only other transformation, normally, would be whatever animal he had chosen. However in my case Drail was still going strong with the changes, he said they were amusing I wouldn't really know. I was already 15 I was nearing the age of a man. Back to me. I have medium length silver hair that grows rather strange, it's roughly long enough to tickle the top of my neck and I usually tie it up in a ponytail but at the moment it was draped around my face blinding my side vision. I appear pretty skinny but in actuality I'm really wiry, not weak but not amazingly strong. I'm not really all that tall, roughly 5'8. At the moment I was garbed in a rough dirty gray tunic that was sleeveless and the cold night air was showing no mercy, my pants were too short for me and exposed most of my leg past my knees. My cloak was hanging by a much lower tree branch, it was the only thing that I wore that was even slightly new. I had begged it off a rich man and it was too big for the kids so I had kept it.

The right side of my head felt all weird and light but I ignored it and continued shaking, bedamned if I puked on the soldiers hope they got sick off it. As I shook my extra sensitive hearing picked up the sound of footsteps that were muffled and I stopped suddenly. I wanted to call on Drail but knew from my height I was safe from most attacks as I looked like a prisoner. To be honest I was expecting more soldiers what I got was a gang of Bandits. A volley of arrows punished the air as they whished through, one of them moved so close to my neck I had to crane it upwards to avoid getting pierced. All the rest however ended up in one of three places, the ground, a unarmored soldier or one of their tents. I winced as most of the arrows hit their mark and left four dead bodies on the ground below me. Laughter resonated around the forest as bodies emerged. All of them were dressed in dark dark blue, almost black but I noticed the difference in color thanks to the soldiers fire. "Well well well. What do we have here? A prisoner, tell me criminal why I shouldn't gut you?" a soft voice asked, more then likely female but it was from above me probably from the branch I was hanging from. I smiled and stuck up my middle finger "See that finger, I'll jam that in your kidney unless you cut me loose from here that's why" I whispered in my most menacing voice. I heard a chuckle and felt a instant weightlessness just before gravity kicked in and I landed in the hands of a muscular man. I had went from the frying pan and into the fire, from soldiers who wanted to kill me but knew they would be punished for it to bandits who would kill me if I had anything valuable.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information