AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: First time going to a convention >.<

Junior Member FallingXAngel has much to be proud of FallingXAngel has much to be proud of FallingXAngel has much to be proud of FallingXAngel has much to be proud of FallingXAngel has much to be proud of FallingXAngel has much to be proud of FallingXAngel has much to be proud of FallingXAngel has much to be proud of FallingXAngel has much to be proud of FallingXAngel has much to be proud of FallingXAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2009 02:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wink

heya soo my first time trying to go to a convention but i have no idea who to go as soooo i would like some advice

this is what i really look like

& here are the characters i need to pick from

for some reason i can not remember her name and this is not the best picture but she is from Bizenghast if any of you have read it and i picked her as one because i have some stuff i could put together for one of her outfits

Tifa Lockhart Final Fantasy VII

The one on the right Freya from Chobits

Vampire Yuki Cross from Vampire Knight

Revy from Black Lagoon

Kagome Higurashi from Inu-Yasha

Yukari from Paradise Kiss

Sunako from The Wallflower

Thank you
    xoxox
    Last edited by Lavos; 03-14-2009 at 09:13 PM.
    קคเภŦยll ๒lเรร && รฬєєt รยเςเ๔є
    ฬђคt ค ๒єคยtเŦยl ς๏гקรє

Senior Member kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2011 03:26 AM
    Threads

you can be tomoyo from ccs or
    yuuko from xxxholic

Field Marshal TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2009 08:52 AM
    Threads

Maybe Motoko from Love Hina.

Your color is Black. You value power, ambition, and darkness. You love power at any cost, and are a corrupting influence on those around you. At your best, you are resourceful and unashamed. At your worst, you are parasitic and amoral. Your symbol is a skull. Your enemies are white and green

Junior Member FallingXAngel has much to be proud of FallingXAngel has much to be proud of FallingXAngel has much to be proud of FallingXAngel has much to be proud of FallingXAngel has much to be proud of FallingXAngel has much to be proud of FallingXAngel has much to be proud of FallingXAngel has much to be proud of FallingXAngel has much to be proud of FallingXAngel has much to be proud of FallingXAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kajikun16 View Post
    you can be tomoyo from ccs or
    yuuko from xxxholic
    i know Tomoyo pretty well and i do think shes adorable but i dont know Yukko so well

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by TheDesertFox View Post
    Maybe Motoko from Love Hina.
    i havent watched enough of the anime or read enough of the manga but i think i know who she is and i like her :P

thank you
    Last edited by Lavos; 03-14-2009 at 09:13 PM.
    ฬђคt ค ๒єคยtเŦยl ς๏гקรє

Member Death becomes me has a reputation beyond repute Death becomes me has a reputation beyond repute Death becomes me has a reputation beyond repute Death becomes me has a reputation beyond repute Death becomes me has a reputation beyond repute Death becomes me has a reputation beyond repute Death becomes me has a reputation beyond repute Death becomes me has a reputation beyond repute Death becomes me has a reputation beyond repute Death becomes me has a reputation beyond repute Death becomes me has a reputation beyond repute Death becomes me's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2009 11:09 PM
    in deaths palace waiting for the next order from death
    Threads

I say Kagome i always loved the way she looked
    I'm am the Metal alchemist and nothing will stand in my way

, ,

Miss M.'s cute dork :3 mynameisdave has a reputation beyond repute mynameisdave has a reputation beyond repute mynameisdave has a reputation beyond repute mynameisdave has a reputation beyond repute mynameisdave has a reputation beyond repute mynameisdave has a reputation beyond repute mynameisdave has a reputation beyond repute mynameisdave has a reputation beyond repute mynameisdave has a reputation beyond repute mynameisdave has a reputation beyond repute mynameisdave has a reputation beyond repute mynameisdave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2010 12:00 AM
    Threads

if i looked like you, i wouldn't go in costume... you're hot. =)

anyway, Yukari from Paradise Kiss~!
    "True intellect lies within those who realize their own ignorance."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Death becomes me View Post
    I say Kagome i always loved the way she looked
    XD i love Kagome always love the show
    thank you

Quote Originally Posted by mynameisdave View Post
    if i looked like you, i wouldn't go in costume... you're hot. =)

anyway, Yukari from Paradise Kiss~!
    :P *blushes* thank you for the compliment and for the opinion
    ฬђคt ค ๒єคยtเŦยl ς๏гקรє

Closed Thread

Thread Information