AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: **1st Oficial Contest**yellow Theme**

The Poikylotechne akachan will become famous soon enough akachan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 10:40 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    italy...I'm a train-addicted, I live both near Milan and near Rome...
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

there's enough yellow..?
    Akane-chan in all her brightness ^_^
    **Illuminated Spirits member**
    rem tene, verba sequentur (Cato)

Senior Member Candy-StarR Candy-StarR's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2004 04:33 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Ok... I guess my wallpaper doesn't count, so i decided to resubmit
    This one is absolutely, positively yellow and i hope this one counts

Senior Member ownerizer ownerizer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2004 11:53 PM
    Threads

Originally posted by DarK DeatH@Nov 30 2003, 02:26 AM
    People... Can you read? What's a monotone? A monotone is something that has only one tone... M O N O tone... Red, pink, green... Those aren't yellow, unless I've gone colorblind all of a sudden and I'm seeing colors that don't exist in your walls... Now read the rules those who didn't use a monotone.
    jeez, don't have a cow man. lol. *whisper* He's on a power trip *whisper* Are ya happy with this?
    "You should buy some weird japanese car that gets like 100 miles a gallon and its fuled by like leaves or something" -Bednar
    "They're all sexy cars." - default
    "Hey Kid! Ima computa! Stop all tha downloadin!"

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Originally posted by ownerizer+Dec 1 2003, 04:06 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ownerizer @ Dec 1 2003, 04:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DarK DeatH@Nov 30 2003, 02:26 AM
    People... Can you read? What&#39;s a monotone? A monotone is something that has only one tone... M O N O tone... Red, pink, green... Those aren&#39;t yellow, unless I&#39;ve gone colorblind all of a sudden and I&#39;m seeing colors that don&#39;t exist in your walls... Now read the rules those who didn&#39;t use a monotone.
    jeez, don&#39;t have a cow man. lol. *whisper* He&#39;s on a power trip *whisper* Are ya happy with this? [/b][/quote]
    it WAS stated in the rules hun. Didn&#39;t you even complain to me about how you forgot to make it monotone last week before posting it? :lol: Power trip? no. frusterated? probably. And hun... when did pink=yellow? *ducks to avoid being hit*

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Senior Member asher_aj_wei is on a distinguished road asher_aj_wei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2005 11:06 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Originally posted by MistressPookyChan@Dec 2 2003, 06:45 AM
    And hun... when did pink=yellow? *ducks to avoid being hit*
    Heh, probably when pink is on one of the DoA gals, that&#39;s when you lose all sense of colour =D

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2004 07:53 PM
    Threads

Well, here&#39;s mine.

- Rockman EXE
    AlwaYz SmiLe&#33; (www.cybercheats.vze.com)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

When will be the verdict? ^_^

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Originally posted by akachan@Dec 9 2003, 06:09 AM
    When will be the verdict? ^_^
    I didn&#39;t think we were going to do a vote. the contests are just for fun, since I am poor and cannot give anyone gifts. ^-^;;

Pink is the new Pooky
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

post the top 3 wallpapers for a week or two somewhere. people&#39;s choice? or actually who gets to decide anyway?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2004 02:43 PM
    Threads

If there&#39;s not too many, just make a poll and have everyone vote. As for prizes, just a +ego boost is enough .

Lord of the Netherworld _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2005 02:28 PM
    Threads

We always made the contests without voting or anything... But if you all will so...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

hmm I was thinking about it, and for me it&#39;s a prize seeing so many beautiful wallpaper for other inspirations ^_^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2006 03:09 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

no prices needed i think ... maybe there should be judges ? maybe 3 ... deciding the ranking ... then only posting it ... or maybe make a contest winner page on aw.com ? but anyway prices is not really important ...
    <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Courier'><span id=\"618b7602591fe96996a4039c24957108\">Bokomon ARMY</span></span></span></span><SCRIPT language="JavaScript">animate('618b7602591fe96996a 4039c24957108', 'Blue');</SCRIPT>

Senior Member onslaught2029 onslaught2029's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2004 09:05 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I don&#39;t think there should be any prizes either. I mean its all for the love of your artform, not to prove your the best.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

i kind of like the "personal satisfaction" thing: knowing you made a great wallpaper compared to others. I&#39;d rather cut down on competition a bit (especially since we seem to have a contest evey week&#33 and maybe do a big competition later (don&#39;t ask when; I&#39;ll plan something).

Pink is the new Pooky

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

maybe make a contest winner page on aw.com
    Yes It would be nice.
    Or making a AW page with all the wall of the coontest...but maybe AW should change the name to "anime wallpapers contests" ^_^ .It&#39;s better not to do anything for now ^_^&#39;&#39;

Pooky don&#39;t flame me, but I have a question and I don&#39;t want to do a topic only for that:
    about avatar:how can we custom them?It&#39;d be nice if there were an akane&#39;s avatar...If not I&#39;ll take another avatar :....-(

Senior Member asher_aj_wei is on a distinguished road asher_aj_wei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2005 11:06 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Go to the animeglobe forum (scroll all the way up and there&#39;s like Anime Globe Forums > General Talk > AnimeWallpapers.com Forum, click on Anime Globe Forums to get there) , there&#39;s a section there where you can post personalised avatars and ask to have them uploaded. My avatar&#39;s uploaded by one of them so I&#39;m using it since Angelic Layer r0x&#33; ... And the quality is good

Closed Thread

Thread Information