AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Original Fiction: Chains of Lives (Prolouge)

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Default Original Fiction: Chains of Lives (Prolouge)

Prolouge
    In this world we call Kinora, there are only 2 types of life, animal and human. Out of human types, we have those who are normal and those that are born with a chain. People born with chains are only females that is what I must tell you now. Now people born with chains have defects and gifts. The defects are horrible even though there are only 3. The first one is when you are born your parents die. The second is that if your chain gets broken you die. The third is you can become servants if a man does a certain thing to your chain. Out of gifts, you get to have certain powers, immortality, and when you grow old enough the chain becomes visable and you have to hide it so another man cannot control you. Out of the woman born with the chain there are 5 that are the most powerful. One can be controlled by song (struming their chain), another can be controlled by warmth on the chain, the third can be controlled by their chain being covered in the man's spit, the fourth can be controlled by their chain by love (anything associated with love done on the string), and the last can be controlled by them getting stabbed in the heart. That one is me.

A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Dream With Me Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2009 04:09 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Dream ♥

Really nice, i love it well done bbe. <3

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information