AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: Code Geass Fanfic: Akira's Story (Prolouge-1)

Threaded View

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Default Code Geass Fanfic: Akira's Story (Prolouge-1)

Prolouge

"Lelouch Lamperouge...I've searched out of the Royal Empire to find you." A voice was talking to a boy named Lelouch. "My name is Akira Lamperouge, one of the Princesses of the Royal Empire that is Brittannia, and I am your sister."

Chapter 1: The Meeting

Lelouch looked at the girl infront of him with purple eyes and black hair like him. "I know its a little too soon to drop the 'I'm your Sister' bomb but I wanted to talk to you so much." said Akira, Smiling at Lelouch. Sayoko wheeled Nunnally to Akira. "Hello, Shisuta*. My name is Nunnally, I happened to be your sister too!" said Nunnally giving a big smile to Akira. "Hello, Nunnally." She shook Nunnally's hand. Lelouch stood there shocked. "You're my shisuta? I cant believe tha-" "You never were told of me? Well, Father didnt bother telling you...but he told me about you and all my other brothers and sisters." Lelouch pulled Akira over to his room and closed the door. "Are you in alliance with Brittannia, Akira?" He asked her seriously. "No, Nii-sama. I hate our father...." She looked to the ground. "I have Geass Lelouch...double eye...and a charm that makes my Geass stronger and reflects other Geass. Father thought it would be good for me to have." Lelouch stood in shock once more. How did she know he had Geass?

*= Shisuta means Sister in Japanese.
    Last edited by Luka Megurine; 02-26-2009 at 08:25 PM.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Thread Information