Prolouge

"Mom dad who are you and why'd you leave me here?" It was a nightmare of a child who was abandoned. "This man hes coming after me. Why is he going after me? And why do I have a sword in my chest?" "BECAUSE YOU ARE CURSED WITH DEATH, CHILD!!" "AAAHH!! Huh? what the....why? who?" The child was sweating, sweating hectically and that child was me sitting there with a knife in her chest not dead unless the knife is taken out.

Chapter 1: The Alchemist

"Hey Rosaria bring in those herbs!" The village alchemist called out to her. "Ok, Dad!" I was 12 when that nightmare happened. Now Im a full-grown, 19 year old hybrid between a demon and a vampire aswell but instead of horns i grew dog ears. Ever since I was a baby I grew up in a Village with the Alchemist who made potions and medicines. He sold them in the city where they'd have higher value. My name is Rosaria. My surname is always unknown to me, since I was abandoned to this village. The alchemist was a nice caring person but his son hated me for being a hybrid in the war between humans and vampires. His son was going to take over the shop soon. The alchemist, my forced-to-be father, was dying of an illness his medicine could not cure. I remember him saying to me on his death bed I was always a human too him but that never convinced me. I felt safe until he died.

Chapter 2: The girl
"Hey, ungrateful hybrid. I'm going out so its your time to take over shop your breaks after a girl comes in for medicine. Remember your break is 5 minutes." It is now the time i met the girl who would change the bond between vampires and humans, her name was Ayane. I heard the bell on the door ring. "The alchemist cannot take requests please come back later." I said making a potion from an older request. "Well thats a silly thing to say since I'm picking up one!" It was Ayane coming to pick up the medicine. Her father was a soldier coming home and he was very sick. Her family lived in a very little shack that was used for centuries and went through many harsh times.
Chapter 3: Ayane
I handed her the medicine. "Here you go, I hope your father gets well." I smiled as she was going out. She stopped and turned at me smiling. "I hope so too." Finally, my work was done. I could take a break. I went in the same direction of Ayane. "You again?" she asked me. "Oh yea its my break so I get to be out for five minutes." "Awfully Short break. Oh I never caught your name." She said hitting herself like she should of remembered. "Oh I'm Rosaria, who are you?" "Me? Im Ayane." We arrived at the shack all dusty and old when there he was the injured soldier who was her father.