AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Besides war, what can disrupt world order the most?

Simple Truth CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2010 02:07 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Besides war, what can disrupt world order the most?

Besides war, what can disrupt world order the most?
    1. Extreme economic crisis
    2. Massive nuclear technology proliferation
    3. Widespread lethal epidemic disease
    4. Extreme global warming and climate change
    5. Rise of many global super powers
    6. Others
    So, besides war, what do you think can change people's usual way of living around the world and disrupt world order the most. When I mean disruption of the world order, I mean the entire world going like crazy and all, and far more different than the present situation. Let's not talk about natural disasters and end of the world scenario. Apparantly, war maybe the ultimate scenario for each of these cases. So besides war, which do you think can cause the most havoc in the world?

I'd say rise of many other global super powers besides USA could seriously increase tensions and havoc around the world. Currently, the only nation that could be label as global super power is USA. But some decades ago, with the presence of USSR, there was a serious confrontation between USSR and USA if not directly but indirectly, simply reffering to the cold war, which everyone knows about. There were a lot of deceiving acts and stabing in the back acts by both these parties, and there was a major possibility of an all-out war between them. Many nations around the world were effected by the stand-outs of these two global super powers. But in the end, USSR broke down as a result of crippling economy and the world was safer from a grand-war-scenario.

Now, if many other global power were to rise, then eventually, many more people and nations around the world would be effected by it, and thus, there would be unrest and havoc in different parts of the world. AS a global super power, it would be hard to swallow other super power's principles. And so, I believe it could really disrupt the world order drastically.
    Last edited by CrystalAce; 02-25-2009 at 07:52 AM. Reason: damn,wanted to keep polls, but how now???
    "To do is to be" - Descartes, "To be is to do" - Voltaire, "Do be do be do" - Sinatra.

NOTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

1. Extreme economic crisis
    2. Massive nuclear technology proliferation
    3. Widespread lethal epidemic disease
    4. Extreme global warming and climate change
    5. Rise of many global super powers
    6. Others

We're pretty much going through that right now >:

People trying to suppress others.

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Senior Member blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:53 PM
    I live some where in Michigan and thats all Im telling
    Threads

I say Dumb People

boopaloop! None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Xmas Tree Lamborghini Grapes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2011 03:21 AM
    Threads

I actually think that a world based on multipolar (super)power-centers would be doing more good than bad.
    Look what happens when there is left just one Power to rule them all, one Power to find them, one Power to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them.

What I want to hint upon: Multipolarism always had enormous advantages in comparison with unipolarist systems.
    No danger of one big crash, to shatter to world.
    And as you may have noticed, diplomatic/ economical efforts are being done on this path.

And also- Why do you think some wars are even getting started on the back of innocent people? In order to be able to use all that arsenal some nations built up and to sell their rusty dirt kalashnikovs out of Brezhnev's time to 3rd World guerillas. Profit + new capital for military investition. [ Just one of the potential reasons to declare war upon a state/regime/ non-gouvernamental armed groups ].
    Last edited by None of the above; 02-25-2009 at 08:40 AM.

Junior Member anime_fan09 is on a distinguished road anime_fan09's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2009 04:44 PM
    Threads

satan? muahahahaha!!

Senior Member blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:53 PM
    I live some where in Michigan and thats all Im telling
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by anime_fan09 View Post
    satan? muahahahaha!!
    Satan another thing created by Dumb People. Dumb People wins another one at disrupting the world.

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    Threads

The sun turning off.

This signature contains nothing.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

When I get internet, I'll be back in full force. Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Empty Box Heart Wolf
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2019 07:17 PM
    Threads

If anything, I would say the extreme global warming would disrupt the world's order most because all the ice caps would melt completely, causing the oceans to rise, meaning that life on the shore would be completely underwater. I live on the shore of Connecticut, so I am aware of what water can do. I would say this example would ruin the world's order the most.

Sig and avvie set by the wonderfully talented and amazing Bou. <3

Featuring the laptop I always used to complain and talk about in chat.

I may not use it anymore, but I still have it!

Senior Member Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2009 07:40 PM
    Threads

An incurable disease. If it spreads like wildfire, we can all kiss goodbye to the world.

Will you be my butler from Hell?

Nonconfirmist Goatherder Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2016 06:43 PM
    Threads

Everything you've listed, except for 5 and 6.
    5 could disrupt, but in a good way. 5 would balance the world power scale.

boopaloop! 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2011 12:53 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by lone_Sannin View Post
    Others

Keiko here~~~ Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2009 05:46 PM
    Threads

Money, money, and money. Enough said.
    Legend_S. Forever a great friend, will never forget you. R.I.P.

Made by dearest sis akari_aurion! XP Arigatou ne~

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

Y'know, if the people aren't dumb, there wouldn't be murdering, robbing, raping, war causing by jealousy, cross-cultural and religious conflicts, or possibly even terrorism. All these are done by people on earth. If countries aren't dying to become the world country, there wouldn't be wars, or even tainted milk!

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think that maybe a tyrant who is looking for a classless society or for a tyrant who wants absolute equality for everyone. Meaning bringing everyone down to the same intelligence and to the same strength.

I am very much democratic and believe that people have rights and with a tyrant running an absolute government, would bring many people to ruin and I think lots of people would rebel. ( I guess this could be considered on just a small scale but if it was to spread all around the world, now that would be disastrous.)

Genetic engineering, creation of better humans. That would definitely bring about a disruption in world order.

I think there are way more factors that can disrupt them but theses are just a few I thought would affect the world a lot more then others.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Member vampiress13666 has a reputation beyond repute vampiress13666 has a reputation beyond repute vampiress13666 has a reputation beyond repute vampiress13666 has a reputation beyond repute vampiress13666 has a reputation beyond repute vampiress13666 has a reputation beyond repute vampiress13666 has a reputation beyond repute vampiress13666 has a reputation beyond repute vampiress13666 has a reputation beyond repute vampiress13666 has a reputation beyond repute vampiress13666 has a reputation beyond repute vampiress13666's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2009 09:15 AM
    Threads

stephen haney from winder ga a senior
    My Friend, your desire
    Is the bringer of life, the gift of the goddess.
    Legend shall speak of sacrifice at worlds end.
    The wind sails over the water's surface
    Quietly, but surely...

loveless act 3

Monster hunter Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2009 08:10 PM
    Threads

Your list needs more alien invasion. Being bought/sold on the interstellar slave trade would definitely kill the vibe.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Leleiron View Post
    An incurable disease. If it spreads like wildfire, we can all kiss goodbye to the world.
    Thankfully, there are always some people that are naturally immune and/or resistant to any given disease. Even if an incurable disease kills all susceptible people, some will remain (and be immune or resistant).

This is basically what happened with the black plague. In the beginning, it had a mortality rate of almost 100%, but with time it basically killed of everyone that wasn't resistant, so at the end it had a mortality rate of about 20%.

I'd say rise of many other global super powers besides USA could seriously increase tensions and havoc around the world.
    The very label super-power is redundant with nuclear weapons. Any country with a decent nuclear arsenal is equal to any other country with a nuclear arsenal, since they can basically nuke the hell out of any country, and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If every toilet on Earth flushed at the exact some time.

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Interpreter View Post
    Money, money, and money. Enough said.
    Uh, 3 dollars isn't going to change the world.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Girevik and Iron Tyrant Cannon has a reputation beyond repute Cannon has a reputation beyond repute Cannon has a reputation beyond repute Cannon has a reputation beyond repute Cannon has a reputation beyond repute Cannon has a reputation beyond repute Cannon has a reputation beyond repute Cannon has a reputation beyond repute Cannon has a reputation beyond repute Cannon has a reputation beyond repute Cannon has a reputation beyond repute Cannon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2009 03:34 AM
    Threads

Global warming and climate change, it may not be the quickest thing out there. But as we have seen from things like Katrina and so on, I would have to believe that mother nature can really knock us all for a loop easily and without much effort.
    Battalion 316

Stg. ZERO Compaq Zero has a reputation beyond repute Compaq Zero has a reputation beyond repute Compaq Zero has a reputation beyond repute Compaq Zero has a reputation beyond repute Compaq Zero has a reputation beyond repute Compaq Zero has a reputation beyond repute Compaq Zero has a reputation beyond repute Compaq Zero has a reputation beyond repute Compaq Zero has a reputation beyond repute Compaq Zero has a reputation beyond repute Compaq Zero has a reputation beyond repute Compaq Zero's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2011 08:57 PM
    Threads

Rise of many global super powers, LIKE ME! ahh ahh ahhhh!
    I Like My music!

I'll gonna go all kinds of ASIAN on ya!!!!
    + =

Simple Truth CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2010 02:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    The very label super-power is redundant with nuclear weapons. Any country with a decent nuclear arsenal is equal to any other country with a nuclear arsenal, since they can basically nuke the hell out of any country, and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

Not really. Yes, with nuclear arsenal, a nation can achieve a status let's say upto a super power status to some extent. But in order to be a really Global super power, a nation must be both economically as well as militarilly extremely capable. A global super power must have it's ideaologies spread to many other nations, must have many allies or colonies, must have a significant importance in the welfare and running of the world. Then you can achieve the status as global super power. A nation with no other significance but only stocks of nuclear arsenal would be like a baby with an AK-47.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkatex View Post
    I actually think that a world based on multipolar (super)power-centers would be doing more good than bad.
    Look what happens when there is left just one Power to rule them all, one Power to find them, one Power to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them.

What I want to hint upon: Multipolarism always had enormous advantages in comparison with unipolarist systems.
    No danger of one big crash, to shatter to world.
    And as you may have noticed, diplomatic/ economical efforts are being done on this path.

And also- Why do you think some wars are even getting started on the back of innocent people? In order to be able to use all that arsenal some nations built up and to sell their rusty dirt kalashnikovs out of Brezhnev's time to 3rd World guerillas. Profit + new capital for military investition. [ Just one of the potential reasons to declare war upon a state/regime/ non-gouvernamental armed groups ].
    Well, with one Global super power, there would be less confrontation, and yes, it may seem a lot of anarchy and impunity to some's perpectives. However, with a proper responsible single Global super power, you can achive more objectives more quickly and effectively. Just think about some of the worthless politicians of the world who just delay the despeparate measures to bring about change just because they are not in accordance to their views. Debate is good, and it brings positive results. But, if you talk about Global super powers, they are an entire different scale of individuals. Surely, if one of their major principles are not in accordance with other's principles there would a bigger confrontation among them, and many people around the world especially, poor countries which they do not even set eye upon in their debate, would suffer. And, so it brings about more extremists and violence and not to mention, the golbal super powers themselves going against one another. There may be peace to some extent but peace does not last forever, and if many global supers is present during violence then, the entire world would be in
    havoc.
    As for the part about some wars getting started on the back of the innocents, don't ask me if you want to get proper answers, ask the politicians, ask the so called secret services around the world , ask the military powers across the world, why they do so? But, I assure you, you would receive nothing but a bunch of propagandas just fit for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Aizmov View Post
    Everything you've listed, except for 5 and 6.
    5 could disrupt, but in a good way. 5 would balance the world power scale.
    Yeah, good way for the victors and death way for the losers that is. And, with millions and billions dead, the world power scale would be balance.
    "To do is to be" - Descartes, "To be is to do" - Voltaire, "Do be do be do" - Sinatra.

NOTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY

Senior Member kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2011 03:26 AM
    Threads

global warming and climate changes

Senior Member ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2010 04:34 PM
    Threads

disco

SES Member Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2017 05:34 AM
    Threads

Sports riots.
    If each mistake being made is a new one, then progress is being made.

Closed Thread

Thread Information