AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Enternity's Lack of Time

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Teddie has a reputation beyond repute Teddie has a reputation beyond repute Teddie has a reputation beyond repute Teddie has a reputation beyond repute Teddie has a reputation beyond repute Teddie has a reputation beyond repute Teddie has a reputation beyond repute Teddie has a reputation beyond repute Teddie has a reputation beyond repute Teddie has a reputation beyond repute Teddie has a reputation beyond repute Teddie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2009 07:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Enternity's Lack of Time

Here's another poem for you guys.
    Note: This poem has a combination of love and emotions mixed together.
    So feel free to comment and share your opinions. ^^

Enternity's Lack of Time
    Thomas G.

If I spent eternity with you,
    it wouldn't be long enough.
    I wouldn't have the time to do
    all the things that I would love.
    I could never share the notion
    with all the words in every tongue
    of the extent of my devotion.
    There's not enough breath in both lungs.
    There's not enough beats in my heart
    to live our life as I would choose.
    All I can do right now is start
    and just hope I'll make it through
    even half the things I want to say
    about our love, about our life
    of how it never fades away.
    Even though you'll be my wife,
    and we'll not part for just a second,
    there's too few seconds in a day
    to live the life my love has beckoned.
    I'm sure, in love, I'll find a way.
    I'm sure, in you, I'll find a girl
    with whom I'll live eternally.
    With all the gold in all the world
    and beauty found internally,
    I couldn't ever begin to show
    the love who's passion you don't know.
    Eternity's not enough time
    for me to be yours and you to be mine.
    Quote of the week:
    "Little things affect little minds."

The lonely wolf Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2020 02:43 PM
    Threads

I like it I wish I could write something like that to. But I'm stuck on the sad ones hahahaa. =p But I really like this it shows how much you can love someone. You show the power love can give.

Hmm since I take it is based on your emotions you have a girl. I hope you and her can be together for a lifetime and beyond if theres a beyond.

Aah well it's a nice poem and I like it. I can't really explain why. But well you've done good on this one. =)

Member vampiress13666 has a reputation beyond repute vampiress13666 has a reputation beyond repute vampiress13666 has a reputation beyond repute vampiress13666 has a reputation beyond repute vampiress13666 has a reputation beyond repute vampiress13666 has a reputation beyond repute vampiress13666 has a reputation beyond repute vampiress13666 has a reputation beyond repute vampiress13666 has a reputation beyond repute vampiress13666 has a reputation beyond repute vampiress13666 has a reputation beyond repute vampiress13666's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2009 09:15 AM
    Threads

stephen haney IS LACK OF TIME at [email protected] him at meebo...user name yosie19
    My Friend, your desire
    Is the bringer of life, the gift of the goddess.
    Legend shall speak of sacrifice at worlds end.
    The wind sails over the water's surface
    Quietly, but surely...

loveless act 3

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Teddie has a reputation beyond repute Teddie has a reputation beyond repute Teddie has a reputation beyond repute Teddie has a reputation beyond repute Teddie has a reputation beyond repute Teddie has a reputation beyond repute Teddie has a reputation beyond repute Teddie has a reputation beyond repute Teddie has a reputation beyond repute Teddie has a reputation beyond repute Teddie has a reputation beyond repute Teddie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2009 07:29 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Howling Star View Post
    I like it I wish I could write something like that to. But I'm stuck on the sad ones hahahaa. =p But I really like this it shows how much you can love someone. You show the power love can give.

Hmm since I take it is based on your emotions you have a girl. I hope you and her can be together for a lifetime and beyond if theres a beyond.

Aah well it's a nice poem and I like it. I can't really explain why. But well you've done good on this one. =)
    Thanks Howling. I actually am in a current relationship with a girl at the moment. We had our anniversary three days ago. Heh. But I appreciate the comments you give. Your poetry is great as well, And I'll take your advice to work.

PS. I'm sure you'll fight the sad "phase" of poetry. Promise. I've went through that myself.
    Quote of the week:
    "Little things affect little minds."

The lonely wolf Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2020 02:43 PM
    Threads

Yeah I will fight that time. Though I've been in it ever since I first started poetry. =p Maybe for 2 years I guess.

Well congratulations with your anniversary. I'm happy for you.
    And thanks man. You keep on writing =) You inspire me to get a bit happier in my poems. =p

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

^_^ yea, very nice poem. I, too, like how it's happier. And, I, too, am stuck on the sad poems. Well, not exactly stuck, but they're easier to write. It's fun to make it sad, then happy at the end though. =) anyways, good poem. =D

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Interesting poem, you did a good job on it.

Usually I am better at writing happier poems than at writing sadder poems, but that just proves how everyone is different =D
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Senior Member Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2011 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: dragofgravity

ok it caught my interest... not a bad job on this

Senior Member Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Kunai Katana
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2012 02:09 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow. It was really good. But i think it would be better if they will be grouped in stanzas. Still doesn't change the fact that it is amazing.

Illusionists

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information