AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Embarrassing moments~!

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Teddie has a reputation beyond repute Teddie has a reputation beyond repute Teddie has a reputation beyond repute Teddie has a reputation beyond repute Teddie has a reputation beyond repute Teddie has a reputation beyond repute Teddie has a reputation beyond repute Teddie has a reputation beyond repute Teddie has a reputation beyond repute Teddie has a reputation beyond repute Teddie has a reputation beyond repute Teddie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2009 07:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Embarrassing moments

Ever done something you truely regretted and know that it'd either ruin your reputation or your self conscious? Then this is the topic for you. :] Don't be shy; We've all done things that were totally uncalled for.

One time I was at a resturant with some friends and we all ordered this tortilla soup to try it out. When the waiter came, he served us our bowls and left. After awhile I forgot it was hot and just went straight for it and for a dummy like me; I couldn't take the burning anymore; That I just opened my mouth and the food came down like a water fall. It was so embarrassing! xD But I'm over it lol.

But yup. Officially open? : D
    Last edited by Teddie; 02-24-2009 at 03:13 PM.
    Quote of the week:
    "Little things affect little minds."

Senior Member ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2010 04:34 PM
    Threads

came out to the guy i like, talk about awkwurd... i was red for about an hour after that... TT_TT

Senior Member kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2011 03:26 AM
    Threads

i left my wallet on the first date and the girl was the one paying for it

unknown LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2010 03:55 AM
    Threads

Ah, i've thought of a really embarassing moment. But it's TOO embarassing.

So here's another one..
    Me and my mum went into a restaurant once, and we ordered pasta. When the waiter came up to us with the pasta, his hand slipped and all the pasta poured onto my leg. I was gobsmacked so i just sat there...Staring at the red pasta on my leg....Now, that wasnt the most embarassing bit, the most embarassing bit was where everyone in the restaurant looked at me with the same expression, confused.
    The waiter was like; "COME ON, STAND UP ALREADY SO WE CAN CLEAN UP!"
    concrete jungles where dreams
    are made of,
    there's nothing you can do~
    I
    NY

Senior Member Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 08:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: OG_APPLEJACKS

I was at the ice cream parlor one day and I ordered a sundae. I hate bananas but they gave it to me anyway cause thats whats on a sundae. I looked around the table and, me, being a devout christian and therefore a virgin (believe me, my friends rag on me too so feel free to do so as well) hollered, "Who wants my banana!?" My friends instantly caught on and laughed. I didnt realize what I said until everyone looked at me. Very embaressing....

Post 200 whoop whoop!
    Last edited by Dr. Evil; 02-24-2009 at 12:32 PM.

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

At the beginning of the school year, I was working with my Carpentry class at our house building project, and I suddenly tripped and fell into a hole, while breaking a piece of plywood hanging off the front of the house at the same time. Hmm...that was more funny than embarrassing actually

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

One time I got really embarrassed when...wait. I don't get embarrassed. but the people around me get embarrassed by my behavior. Like when I talk like a baby and go WAH!!! when the sno-cone stand doesn't have blue and I am forced to get red or green.

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

Member Chiodo has much to be proud of Chiodo has much to be proud of Chiodo has much to be proud of Chiodo has much to be proud of Chiodo has much to be proud of Chiodo has much to be proud of Chiodo has much to be proud of Chiodo has much to be proud of Chiodo has much to be proud of Chiodo has much to be proud of Chiodo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2010 06:46 PM
    Threads

I was extremely drunk at a party with live bands, and went up on stage while they were playing.. in my underwear.

http://www.myspace.com/ontheroof

check out my songs!

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Just thinking about this hits a nerve.

Back in 6th grade I REALLY liked this guy. So I wrote some kinda letter and stuck it in his locker... It even had my name in it ;_;

And so I go to my next class and then to my next class and walked in a bit late and the teacher from the next class was standing there reading it out loud to the whole class... I walked up to the teacher and said I didn't feel good and left. x.x Needless to say I got over that kid in an instant.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

When I get internet, I'll be back in full force. Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Empty Box Heart Wolf
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2019 07:17 PM
    Threads

Basically every time my parents, my siblings and I go out into a store, the little ones act up. They're always running around the place, mom and dad are practically yelling at them to quit it, and I'm just slowly backing away from the whole situation. My face gets beet red whenever that happens.

Sig and avvie set by the wonderfully talented and amazing Bou. <3

Featuring the laptop I always used to complain and talk about in chat.

I may not use it anymore, but I still have it!

Senior Member Lenks has a reputation beyond repute Lenks has a reputation beyond repute Lenks has a reputation beyond repute Lenks has a reputation beyond repute Lenks has a reputation beyond repute Lenks has a reputation beyond repute Lenks has a reputation beyond repute Lenks has a reputation beyond repute Lenks has a reputation beyond repute Lenks has a reputation beyond repute Lenks has a reputation beyond repute Lenks's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2009 10:37 AM
    Threads

[quote=Blood_Storm;2218226]a devout christian and therefore a virgin (believe me, my friends rag on me too so feel free to do so as well)quote]

Sorry, but you got some messed up friends. =/

As for me, I really do not have very many embarrassing moments; maybe I choose to repress them or something. If I think of something, I'll let it be known.

Closed Thread

Thread Information