AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Can someone recommend some video games to me?

Member demon-fayt is infamous around these parts demon-fayt is infamous around these parts demon-fayt is infamous around these parts demon-fayt is infamous around these parts demon-fayt is infamous around these parts demon-fayt is infamous around these parts demon-fayt is infamous around these parts demon-fayt is infamous around these parts demon-fayt is infamous around these parts demon-fayt is infamous around these parts demon-fayt is infamous around these parts demon-fayt's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2009 09:19 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    the deepest reaches of hell.....aka my closet
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by JIMBO ^_^ View Post
    there is a hidden sword and mace in Ico at the part with 2 underwater gates and the water wheel, also the hidden ending where they eat water melon on the beach.

in shadow of the colousses there is a hidden garden (on top of the shrine) and the lizards and fruit trees that make you stronger, plus the hidden items in time attack, also there is a bird you can hang on to ride and fly even to the garden

OH the LEGENDARY garden of life and experieence where, one you enter, you cant leave or save. also, i already knew about th mace and sword from ICO, and even procured some secret items from shadow of the colossus ( i beat it on hard in about 15 hours) im trying the time trials now, but to no avail V_V.

whats this bird look like, cause i dont remember. i need a quicker way too reach my former prey to piss on their graves.
    Last edited by demon-fayt; 03-03-2009 at 09:13 PM.
    "it IS the key to the greatest treasure in all the land!"

that guy with the beard JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2011 11:16 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jimbo8472

the bird is bigger than any bird you will see flying around it passes a hill where you can jump on it, you will need a big grab meter to reach the garden on it

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

I also like to include Time Crisis 3 for the PS2 if you can afford it.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Ice Tea ninja wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2010 05:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1234 5678 91011

ok ill try
    barneys trip to the barn yard puzzle game for ps2
    Nodey goes to the market adventures for DS
    and super fuzzy bunnys 3 for wii
    Just Your Friendly Neighborhood Wowzabunny

Member demon-fayt is infamous around these parts demon-fayt is infamous around these parts demon-fayt is infamous around these parts demon-fayt is infamous around these parts demon-fayt is infamous around these parts demon-fayt is infamous around these parts demon-fayt is infamous around these parts demon-fayt is infamous around these parts demon-fayt is infamous around these parts demon-fayt is infamous around these parts demon-fayt is infamous around these parts demon-fayt's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2009 09:19 AM
    the deepest reaches of hell.....aka my closet
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by wowzabunny View Post
    ok ill try
    barneys trip to the barn yard puzzle game for ps2
    Nodey goes to the market adventures for DS
    and super fuzzy bunnys 3 for wii
    -_-......please tell me this is a joke? what publisher would commit suicide to fund, even market those games? (EA mabye?)

and its spelled Noddy.......just...to....let you...um.......(demon-fayt's street cred' has dropped 0647 points)
    Last edited by demon-fayt; 03-04-2009 at 04:16 PM.
    "it IS the key to the greatest treasure in all the land!"

Closed Thread

Thread Information