AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Can someone recommend some video games to me?

Senior Member AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2009 12:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Can someone recommend some video games to me?

Hello! I only own a PS2, Nintendo DS, and a Wii. (I know, not much.) I own Kindom Hearts, the whole Final Fantasy set, Naruto Clash of the Ninja Revolution, Zelda and the Wind Waker, Zelda twilight princess, Zelda and the minish cap, Guitar hero, and animal crossing (In my opinion it was a waste of time and money). These are the games that I own. I'm not really into those war games and no one in my family will allow me to own/play any perverted type of game so can you guys please keep it E, E10, or T rated. I like would like to become a better gamer (Since I like video games, but don't really have a lot of them.) Can anyone recommend something to me?

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well if you own a wii the first game I'd say you should get is Super Smash Brothers Brawl It is T and has no nude things in it all.
    It is basically about all the Nintendo characters beating the crap out of each other just look it up on like you tube and see people play. That is how I find out if I want a game or not.
    another game for wii I would say you get is mario kart if you can find it that is, besides wii fit mario kart is the number 1 most wanted game on the wii market right now so I wish you the best of luck trying to find it
    I know you can find it more at Walmart of course that is if you can stand to go to that store anyway those are some good fun non M rated games you will enjoy very much I hope i have been helpful in some way
    Gero Server Guru

Junior Member Little Hina has much to be proud of Little Hina has much to be proud of Little Hina has much to be proud of Little Hina has much to be proud of Little Hina has much to be proud of Little Hina has much to be proud of Little Hina has much to be proud of Little Hina has much to be proud of Little Hina has much to be proud of Little Hina's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 05:27 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Gero50 View Post
    Well if you own a wii the first game I'd say you should get is Super Smash Brothers Brawl It is T and has no nude things in it all.
    It is basically about all the Nintendo characters beating the crap out of each other just look it up on like you tube and see people play. That is how I find out if I want a game or not.
    another game for wii I would say you get is mario kart if you can find it that is, besides wii fit mario kart is the number 1 most wanted game on the wii market right now so I wish you the best of luck trying to find it
    I know you can find it more at Walmart of course that is if you can stand to go to that store anyway those are some good fun non M rated games you will enjoy very much I hope i have been helpful in some way
    Yesss! Definitely get Brawl! It's so much fun :D The first day my brother bought it, we were playing it for hours.

Another one I'd suggest for the DS is The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. It's totally fun, my fave Zelda game so far. :3
    LITTLE HINA
    "I object! That was... objectionable!"

Monster hunter Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2009 08:10 PM
    Threads

Maybe,
    - for the DS, judging by how many Zelda titles you own.
    - was recently released on the DS (many consider Chrono Trigger to be the greatest RPG ever made)
    - , a DS RPG made by the Kingdom Hearts team
    - if you're into Bleach; the Bleach games are pretty much the only good fighting games on the DS.

- , a Wii fighting game with a large cast of Nintendo characters.
    - for either the PS2 or Wii; and adventure game with a wolf main character. Involves painting.
    - . I`ve linked the game for Wii, but it is also on DS as well.
    - is a spin-off game for the Wii. The main character is a chocobo.
    - is an action RPG. The Paper Mario series is excellent, and has a good sense of humour. On Wii.

- for PS2. A side-scrolling-RPG type thing.
    - , for PS2. There are also earlier Dragon Quest games (4 and 5, I believe) on DS.
    - , one of the greatest games on the PS2.

There is also , on PS2. The thing is, though, these games are rated M. There is a lot of sexual humour, especially in P4. Also, P3 has imagery of kids shooting themselves in the head. These games are spectacular, though. Persona is a very unique RPG: it's Pokemon + Final Fantasy, taking place in a high school.

If you're into fighting games at all, are solid titles, for PS2.

is a series with multiple titles on the Wii and DS. It's a surgeon scenario game. It's not really similar to anything you own (or any other video game, for that matter), but it's very good.
    Last edited by Kojack; 02-20-2009 at 02:46 PM. Reason: additional suggestions

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeGirlX95 View Post
    Hello! I only own a PS2, Nintendo DS, and a Wii. (I know, not much.) I own Kindom Hearts, the whole Final Fantasy set, Naruto Clash of the Ninja Revolution, Zelda and the Wind Waker, Zelda twilight princess, Zelda and the minish cap, Guitar hero, and animal crossing (In my opinion it was a waste of time and money). These are the games that I own. I'm not really into those war games and no one in my family will allow me to own/play any perverted type of game so can you guys please keep it E, E10, or T rated. I like would like to become a better gamer (Since I like video games, but don't really have a lot of them.) Can anyone recommend something to me?
    I don't think they'll be any good games at your status right now. You need to find a way to get better consles, and games. Most war games are good so you should be picking them up. (Trust me, they're worth the money and once you get into it, they'll provide serious fun. To become a better gamer, shooters can help you with that.) For now I can let you in on these games:

Nintendo DS:
    Moon
    Pokemon (Diamond, Peral, or the new Plantinum version but Plantinum is more recommended)
    The World Ends With You

Wii:
    Super Smash Brothers Brawl
    Rock Band 2 (But really it's better on the Xbox 360)
    (Sadly, that's it. I'm not a big Wii fan.)

PS2: Persona 4
    (That's it too...)

Here's what you should get right now if you can:

Xbox 360:
    Gears of War 2
    Halo 3
    Call of Duty 4
    Call of Duty: World At War
    Rock Band 2
    Left 4 Dead

PS3:
    Time Crisis 4
    Resistance 2
    Killzone 2
    Resident Evil 5

As you might've noticed, most of these are shooters but trust me, get these and you can pretty much call yourself a gamer.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 02-20-2009 at 04:08 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Becoming a sage paladin. AngelPaladin has much to be proud of AngelPaladin has much to be proud of AngelPaladin has much to be proud of AngelPaladin has much to be proud of AngelPaladin has much to be proud of AngelPaladin has much to be proud of AngelPaladin has much to be proud of AngelPaladin has much to be proud of AngelPaladin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2009 08:33 AM
    Threads

Because you own a Nintendo DS, you can play Game Boy Advance games as well. Here are my recommendations:

Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
    Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (GBA)
    Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
    Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (DS and direct sequel of Aria of Sorrow)
    Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (DS)
    Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (DS)

I know that they are all Castlevania games, but I can't think of any games better than those yet.

Monster hunter Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2009 08:10 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Light Buster View Post
    As you might've noticed, most of these are shooters but trust me, get these and you can pretty much call yourself a gamer.
    Force-feeding yourself a genre won't make you like them. This mentality of shooters being the only genre for "real gamers" is starting to get too wide-spread.

Senior Member kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2011 03:26 AM
    Threads

for ps2 i recommend you atelier iris 1-3,tales of the abyss and .hack//g.u.

Senior Member Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan's Avatar
    Gil
    Cold
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2021 04:04 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kojack View Post
    Maybe,
    - for the DS, judging by how many Zelda titles you own.
    - was recently released on the DS (many consider Chrono Trigger to be the greatest RPG ever made)
    - , a DS RPG made by the Kingdom Hearts team
    - if you're into Bleach; the Bleach games are pretty much the only good fighting games on the DS.

- , a Wii fighting game with a large cast of Nintendo characters.
    - for either the PS2 or Wii; and adventure game with a wolf main character. Involves painting.
    - . I`ve linked the game for Wii, but it is also on DS as well.
    - is a spin-off game for the Wii. The main character is a chocobo.
    - is an action RPG. The Paper Mario series is excellent, and has a good sense of humour. On Wii.

- for PS2. A side-scrolling-RPG type thing.
    - , for PS2. There are also earlier Dragon Quest games (4 and 5, I believe) on DS.
    - , one of the greatest games on the PS2.

There is also , on PS2. The thing is, though, these games are rated M. There is a lot of sexual humour, especially in P4. Also, P3 has imagery of kids shooting themselves in the head. These games are spectacular, though. Persona is a very unique RPG: it's Pokemon + Final Fantasy, taking place in a high school.

If you're into fighting games at all, are solid titles, for PS2.

is a series with multiple titles on the Wii and DS. It's a surgeon scenario game. It's not really similar to anything you own (or any other video game, for that matter), but it's very good.
    this guy knows his games. but it seems you have an interest in anime games^^ that's me!! err anyways

PS:
    Atelier Iris 1, 2, and 3 (2 has best story while 3 has sad *sob but you get it)
    Persona 3
    Disgaea 1 & 2
    Star Ocean: till the end of time
    Zone of the Ender 1 for story and basic controll 2 for exiting game effects and intense battle (recommend 2 for stunning hard mode gaming^^ also it's a mech game.)
    Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria (very fun but difficult game) and more... err just pm me xD I'm lazy doing an all out thing =3.

Senior Member kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Xieshunnuan View Post
    this guy knows his games. but it seems you have an interest in anime games^^ that's me!! err anyways

PS:
    Atelier Iris 1, 2, and 3 (2 has best story while 3 has sad *sob but you get it)
    Persona 3
    Disgaea 1 & 2
    Star Ocean: till the end of time
    Zone of the Ender 1 for story and basic controll 2 for exiting game effects and intense battle (recommend 2 for stunning hard mode gaming^^ also it's a mech game.)
    Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria (very fun but difficult game) and more... err just pm me xD I'm lazy doing an all out thing =3.
    i played those games that you said their's also a inu yasha and fullmetal alchemist rpg that was for ps2

Senior Member Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan's Avatar
    Gil
    Cold
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kajikun16 View Post
    i played those games that you said their's also a inu yasha and fullmetal alchemist rpg that was for ps2
    I don't recommend that kinda of game because it's... not exactly unique nor is it... hmmm well if you haven't seen the anime then it's fine but I don't recommend you to do so if you "have" seen the series of fma/ inuyasha(not such a great rpg compared to fma)

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I don't recommend that kinda of game because it's... not exactly unique nor is it... hmmm well if you haven't seen the anime then it's fine but I don't recommend you to do so if you "have" seen the series of fma/ inuyasha(not such a great rpg compared to fma)
    i know mostly it's kinda easy to play with

Gil
    Cold
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kajikun16 View Post
    i know mostly it's kinda easy to play with
    lol most games that's made based on a series tend not to be exciting, glitchy, or weird. But most tends to be easy and very short. FMA took me less then 4 hours to finish. =.= sad. But as I've mentioned earlier. Need some games that you want with an exiting, sad storyline pm me =]

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wario Land Shake it, perhaps?

Senior Member AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2009 12:07 PM
    Threads

Thankyou everyone who has recommended stuff to me! Now I know what I should start looking for/ Saveing my money for. Thanks!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol most games that's made based on a series tend not to be exciting, glitchy, or weird. But most tends to be easy and very short. FMA took me less then 4 hours to finish. =.= sad. But as I've mentioned earlier. Need some games that you want with an exiting, sad storyline pm me =]
    will do and thanks as well

Junior Member Ryuki is on a distinguished road Ryuki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2009 04:13 AM
    Threads

Have you tried the Star Ocean series? it's kind of a mix between Final Fantasy and the battle engine of kingdom hearts

Senior Member Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2010 02:58 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: i have 1 but idk it

def. try Shadow of the colossus

Nonconfirmist Goatherder Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2016 06:43 PM
    Threads

PS2:
    Xenosaga 1, 2 and 3
    Wild Arms 3, 4, Alter Code:F and 5
    Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne
    Shin Megami Tensei Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2
    Shin Megami Tensei 3 FES and 4
    Growlanser Generations and Heritage of War
    Ar Tonelico 1 and 2
    Disgaea 1 and 2
    Mana Khemia 1 and 2

DS:
    DQ 4, 5, 6 and 9
    FF 3 and 4
    The World Ends with You
    My World, My Way
    Disgaea 1
    Fire Emblem
    FFTA 2
    Legend of Zelda
    Lunar: Dragon Song
    Tales of Hearts, Innocence and the Tempest

GBA (unless you have DSi):
    Tales of Phantasia
    FF 1, 2, 4, 5 and 6
    Lufia
    Lunar: The Silver Star

Wii:
    Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
    Fire Emblem
    DQ 10
    Okami
    Super Paper Mario
    Legend of Zelda

This should be a starter's set.
    Last edited by Aizmov; 02-25-2009 at 01:41 AM.

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuki View Post
    Have you tried the Star Ocean series? it's kind of a mix between Final Fantasy and the battle engine of kingdom hearts
    Lies. Star Ocean is it's own game. If anything, Final Fantasy has taken a bit from Star Ocean lately.

This signature contains nothing.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

Member demon-fayt is infamous around these parts demon-fayt is infamous around these parts demon-fayt is infamous around these parts demon-fayt is infamous around these parts demon-fayt is infamous around these parts demon-fayt is infamous around these parts demon-fayt is infamous around these parts demon-fayt is infamous around these parts demon-fayt is infamous around these parts demon-fayt is infamous around these parts demon-fayt is infamous around these parts demon-fayt's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2009 09:19 AM
    the deepest reaches of hell.....aka my closet
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeGirlX95 View Post

i got 2, although good luck finding one of them (its kinda acollectors item now)

if you have a ps2, you have to play ICO. theres been debates that its the best game on the system, and i actually cant argue with that......except for some control and camera issues. but you can easily look past that. (this is the one that you probably wont be able to find)

the other (made by the same developer) is Shadow of the Colossus:
    simply put, the main character of this game is so badass (ridin' on his horse like a true G ) that he almost puts kratos to shame (there is some argument to back this up). so he doesnt talk, and he does everything all for the sake of a dead woman, but who else could take on the 16 massive challenges that await him besides......him? deffinitely worth a look (and much much easier to find then ICO....you can find this game almost literally anywhere games are sold. its that popular)

another recomendation would be Okami, but a word to the wise, get the ps2 version and not the wii edition. not that its bad, but, ironically, the brush movements are better on the ps2 version.

oh and since you own a wii:
    go get either a classic controller, or a gamecube controller and pick up a copy of Paper Mario2: the Thousand Year Door. its really good, especially for some laughs (are you planning to eat me? Response: YOU'R DARN BLOOPIN!)

thats all for now, but i may have some more later
    Last edited by demon-fayt; 03-01-2009 at 02:38 PM.
    "it IS the key to the greatest treasure in all the land!"

that guy with the beard JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2011 11:16 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jimbo8472

Quote Originally Posted by demon-fayt View Post

if you have a ps2, you have to play ICO. theres been debates that its the best game on the system, and i actually cant argue with that......except for some control and camera issues. but you can easily look past that. (this is the one that you probably wont be able to find)

the other (made by the same developer) is Shadow of the Colossus:
    simply put,"Wanda" the main character of this game is so badass (ridin' on his horse "Agro" like a true G ) that he almost puts kratos to shame (there is some argument to back this up). so he doesnt talk, and he does everything all for the sake of a dead woman, but who else could take on the 16 massive challenges that await him besides......him? deffinitely worth a look (and much much easier to find then ICO....you can find this game almost literally anywhere games are sold. its that popular)
    both of the games have a linked plots

plus there are a few side quests for skiled players if they can find them

Dream With Me Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2009 04:09 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Dream ♥

No PSP it's all i play. xD i have the other consoles too but mainly play PSP.

Member demon-fayt is infamous around these parts demon-fayt is infamous around these parts demon-fayt is infamous around these parts demon-fayt is infamous around these parts demon-fayt is infamous around these parts demon-fayt is infamous around these parts demon-fayt is infamous around these parts demon-fayt is infamous around these parts demon-fayt is infamous around these parts demon-fayt is infamous around these parts demon-fayt is infamous around these parts demon-fayt's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2009 09:19 AM
    the deepest reaches of hell.....aka my closet
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by JIMBO ^_^ View Post
    both of the games have a linked plots

plus there are a few side quests for skiled players if they can find them
    so they say, but as of now, no one has been able to link the stories. its rumored that the main character is ICO all grown up after his horns fell off (but how'd his hair go from black to light brown?) also, are you talking about the time trials and the no-nonsense hard mode of Shadow of the Colossus that, once completed, will give you awsome-er items? or is this something in ICO? i heard about there being secrets in that game, but never got around to finding any of them.

but its good to see someone who actually knows something about these 2 great games
    "it IS the key to the greatest treasure in all the land!"

that guy with the beard JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2011 11:16 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jimbo8472

there is a hidden sword and mace in Ico at the part with 2 underwater gates and the water wheel, also the hidden ending where they eat water melon on the beach.

in shadow of the colousses there is a hidden garden (on top of the shrine) and the lizards and fruit trees that make you stronger, plus the hidden items in time attack, also there is a bird you can hang on to ride and fly even to the garden

Closed Thread

Thread Information