AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: Games Fanfiction: Academy of Heroes (Chapters 16-30)

Threaded View

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Default Games Fanfiction: Academy of Heroes (Chapters 16-30)

CHAPTER 16

TAKASHI, GRIFFEN, AND HECTOR M.I.A

ATTEMPTING TO LOCATE GRIFFIN...

When Griffin woke up, he realized that he was on the ground. Not the brightest place to be at this time. He got back up on his feet and dusted himself off. He then began to look around. He saw what it appeared to be strange symbols on the wall, a ruin perhaps. This wasn't a good time to be here, he needed an exit quick. He began touching the walls for a switch or something that can get him out of this room.

Griffin then suddenly heard sounds from inside the room. He looked around the room and noticed a guy sitting near the wall on the far side of the room. He went to the man and looked at him in the face. The man looked like he was freaked out. Griffin waved his hand in front of the man. No response. The man must've been so freaked out, he couldn't speak.

Griffin wanted to speak to him but he began to hear voices outside of the room. The source came from behind him. He then saw a part of the wall behind him open. It looked like a good exit. He wanted to bring the man with him but he didn't budge a single bit. He moved to the wall and pushed his back toward the wall and began to hold his breath. He saw a set of people come into the room. They moved to the man that was sitting on the other side of the room. As they did he got a good look at them. These men were different. Different looking from the man he saw. They were obviously not human. These men also have weapons, strange looking weapons. No point of helping him now. This was his chance to sneak out. He didn't want to find out what they were up to. He began to shim along the wall to the door. When his hand reached the door, he did a quick 180 degree turn and out the door.

Griffin then stopped and got a glimpse of the top of what he was standing on was a pyramid. He knew he wasn't in his original world anymore. He was somewhere else but where? He looked behind him and moved away from the door and moved toward the side of the stairs. He looked around and turned around, jumped off, and grabbed the edge of the side. As the men passed with the freaked out man, he looked to his left and saw a field the men were approaching. They stopped suddenly and began to speak upon one another.

"There is no second human!"
    "That's not possible. Our master said there was a second one. He has to be here!"

There was a voice from the group.

"Do you have the second one?"

The group said all together.

"No! He's not even there!"

Griffin dropped from the ledge and into a set of bushes as the group of weird men said 'no'.

"Damn it! You better find that human or our master will have our heads on a pole!"
    "We will. We just need more tech to find him."

Griffin moved out of the bushes and continued to shimmy along the wall. As the slope of the stairs began to shrink, he ducked his head and stopped as the men passed him again. He peeked out and found someone on the ground, face-down. This person was a girl with brown hair and regular clothing like the ones he saw in Japan though. She probably a civilian or something else. The group began to speak again.

"Did you find him?"
    "No. There was only one guy in there."
    "Well use your noses then!"
    "Okay, okay, we thought it will be easy."

Some from the group said:

"What about this one?"

The individual began to hiss.

"I'll finish her off...I'll help you find him once I'm done with this one."
    "You got it."

Griffen heard what they said, as the group made there way back up to the temple, he pulled out his MP5 and began to move quietly. It's probaly not possible for him to sneak out without a fight. He would like to help the girl but she's probaly dead already. He began to move as he saw the individual put his sights at the girl.

"What should I do with you? Should I just kill you now or give you some pleasure of my own?"

Griffin ignored this and continued his stealth movements. The man with an evil smile grabbed the girl by her neck and lifted her up like a doll and then threw her down so she was faced up. He took off his helmet, placed it on the ground, and then began to reach for her skirt. The girl began to squirm and and yell in panic. The man touched the top of the skirt and began pulling them off, slowly. With this in mind, Griffin was half-way out of sight.

Griffin then saw the man then suddenly paused. He began sniffing. But what was he smelling for? He continued to move toward the far bushes. Something was about to go terribly wrong. The man suddenly turned toward Griffin's direction. The man barked.

"Hey!"

The man brought out a sword and began charging Griffin.

Griffin said under his breath:

"Damn. I've been spotted. I knew something like this was going to happen."

Griffin clicked off his safety on his weapon and began firing off shots toward the man's head. As the bullets hit the charging attacker, he was thrown back and hit the ground. Griffin moved over to the attacker and stood before the downed man.

"You're-that-second-human! We're looking for you!"
    "What do you want from me?"
    "Our master...needs your body...to power himself up...to destroy our enemies."
    "Tell him that it won't be easy. Better yet, I'll tell him myself."

Griffin squeezed the trigger and bullets flew into the man's body. The enemy now lied still as he began to rot before Griffin. Griffin now made his way toward the girl who was pulling her skirt back up. He knelt down and offered his hand to her.

"You alright?"

The girl nodded. She grabbed a bag that was next to her which appeared to be a set of puffins and held it tight toward her chest.

"They're looking for you. You need to run."
    "You need to run too. Do you know where you need to go?"
    "Yes, but you can't follow me. They'll follow you to my-"
    "I know. I'll go somewhere else. You just need to run back to where you came from."

She nodded. Griffin stood up again and look into the forest beyond. A good place to run to...hopefully. He and the girl began to walk away from the temple. It wasn't the time to be there anymore. They also increased their pace and continued down the road. They eventually came to a fork in a road. Griffin stopped and turned to the girl.

"Where do you live from here?"
    "I live down this road."

The girl pointed to the road on Griffin's right. He turned in that direction, examined the road, and then nodded.

"Okay, I'll go right then, hopefully it leads me to like a cliff or something."
    "But they'll eventually capture you-"
    "I have plans for them. You just go and I'll lure them away."

The girl nodded and began running down the path she told Griffin about"
    Yes, but you can't follow me. They'll follow you to my-"

"I know. I'll go somewhere else. You just need to run back to where you came from."

She nodded. Griffin stood up again and look into the forest beyond. A good place to run to...hopefully. He and the girl began to walk away from the temple. It wasn't the time to be there anymore. They also increased their pace and continued down the road. They eventually came to a fork in a road. Griffin stopped and turned to the girl.

"Where do you live from here?"
    "I live down this road."

The girl pointed to the road on Griffin's right. He turned in that direction, examined the road, and then nodded.

"Okay, I'll go right then, hopefully it leads me to like a cliff or something."
    "But they'll eventually capture you-"
    "I have plans for them. You just go and I'll lure them away."

The girl nodded and began running down the path she told Griffin about.

"Good. Now..."

Griffin took the other road. Hopefully it leads him somewhere away from the temple. He felt sweat come down from his head as he continued to run. He saw another fork in a road.

"Another one...great...now where?"

Griffin heard water from the left road, a sign of the ocean or something. That's good. Griffin then heard noise coming from the right road. It looks like they're on to him. He moved over the left road and continued on.

Fatigue began building up in Griffin's legs. He ran down the road and just kept going. He suddenly saw the road disappear, the end of the road. He suddenly ran toward the edge of the cliff he hoped for. He looked down and got a glimpse of the rocks below. Griffin is where he wants to be.

Griffin then heard noises behind him. A set of soldiers that looked like the guy he took out earlier. Just as he thought.

"So you guys looking for me huh?"

An officer stepped forward.

"You're required to disarm and follow us. Your presence is needed for our master."
    "Master?! Psh, I rather die than figure out what you're up to."
    "Trust us. You'll like what we do around here. If you come with us now, you'll be pleased with our master."
    "Is that so? Hmm...I have already made my choice."

Griffin-with a dark smile-stepped off the cliff and began to dive into the ocean. He changed his diving position from legs first to head first and he hit the water with a splash. Griffin went about 8 feet before he resurfaced. When he did, he looked up and saw the soldiers looking down at him. Then they walked away. Griffin began to swim away from the cliff. This was going to take awhile but it will be worth it.

Suddenly, Griffin heard noise from the sky. A flock of birds came charging at him. This was very unusual but when they got up close they were bigger then the regular ones. One of them manage to get a grip onto Griffin's body and began to lift him out of the water. He felt a very tight grip as he looked up to the rider. It was a female, the rider began to speak to him.

"You must that human that is resisting those Dark Nanomals."
    "Dark Nanomals? What the hell you talking about"

More screeches came from behind the rider.

"Damn, hang on!"

The rider somehow made the bird speed up and fly into a nearby city. As the bird made its way to the city, arrows came from behind and it and filled the air with thousands of arrows. When the bird made its way into the center of the city, one of the arrows hit its legs and released Griffin in the air. Griffin began to fall at a high speed as he tired to look for something to hold onto. He then hit the ground very hard created a hole into the area he slammed into as he went into unconscience.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 04-27-2009 at 01:44 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Thread Information