AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Pictures of Lunenburg

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Pictures of Lunenburg

Hi all,

I would like to share a few pictures of my hometown Lunenburg, Nova Scotia, which I was experimenting with my digital camera. Mostly, they are taken from the golf course side, which is the most popular area of taking pictures of Lunenburg. Although, not restricted to. lol

Please tell me what you think of them. Enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	lunenburg1.jpg‎
Views:	144
Size:	471.3 KB
ID:	23754   Click image for larger version

Name:	lunenburg2.jpg‎
Views:	80
Size:	510.2 KB
ID:	23755   Click image for larger version

Name:	lunenburg3.jpg‎
Views:	163
Size:	579.0 KB
ID:	23756   Click image for larger version

Name:	lunenburg4.jpg‎
Views:	85
Size:	663.4 KB
ID:	23757   Click image for larger version

Name:	lunenburg5.jpg‎
Views:	237
Size:	647.5 KB
ID:	23758  

Click image for larger version

Name:	lunenburg6.jpg‎
Views:	280
Size:	508.6 KB
ID:	23759   Click image for larger version

Name:	Lunenburg8.jpg‎
Views:	83
Size:	497.5 KB
ID:	23760   Click image for larger version

Name:	lunenburg10.jpg‎
Views:	84
Size:	637.0 KB
ID:	23761   Click image for larger version

Name:	lunenburg11.jpg‎
Views:	84
Size:	654.8 KB
ID:	23762   Click image for larger version

Name:	lunenburg12.jpg‎
Views:	80
Size:	739.4 KB
ID:	23763  

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Wow it looks so beautiful, but most importantly, clean. It feels like a very tranquil place to live. Nice pics btw. I really like the second pic, it's my fave out of all of them.

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Thanks for your comments!

You are correct, it is very quiet. it's a small town with a lot of retired people there, but of course young ones too. lol Certainly, everyone knows everyone here, which rumors don't take long before the whole town knows. As a tourist, you'll be safe though. lol ^_^

the day dreaming voyager little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2009 08:53 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SigmaSD View Post
    Wow it looks so beautiful, but most importantly, clean. It feels like a very tranquil place to live. Nice pics btw. I really like the second pic, it's my fave out of all of them.
    Yeah, the second one is beautiful!
    Very nice, soothing blue.

My favourite would be the second from the left in the second row.
    I love the colours of the houses!
    So bright and has a kinda "toy town" happy look, if you get what I mean.
    Hahaha.
    That shot is better than the other shots of the houses to me cos it didn't have the brown ground like the third picture in the first row which made it look kinda awkward, and not too much of the waters in the last shot of the first row which makes it look a bit unbalanced.
    The sky is beautiful in that shot, too.
    =)

I also love the shot with the seagull (or some kinda bird) mid-air approaching the waters.
    Nice timing and the vast waters compared to the single, small bird makes it look as if the shot holds a lot more meaning than on the surface.

Keep up the good work!
    =D

To Havoc and Beyond!

Field Marshal TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2009 08:52 AM
    Threads

Those are some great pics, and I think it looks like a great place to live.

Your color is Black. You value power, ambition, and darkness. You love power at any cost, and are a corrupting influence on those around you. At your best, you are resourceful and unashamed. At your worst, you are parasitic and amoral. Your symbol is a skull. Your enemies are white and green

Visage Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2009 05:11 PM
    Threads

Now thats some clean beauty right there. I would love to take a nap in that green grass for sometime. Beautiful. I also like the way you have taken these pictures , nice shots.
    wish me luck for furture guys!!!!
    Thanks for everything!!!
    ^___^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Madness View Post
    Now thats some clean beauty right there. I would love to take a nap in that green grass for sometime. Beautiful. I also like the way you have taken these pictures , nice shots.
    Thanks! I'm no professional at taking pictures so your comments really encourages me to take good shots again. hehe

And thank you all for your great comments too. Too bad it's freezing out right now, not that these pictures were taken in a warm sunny day either but it wasn't February like right now. lol My fingers would get so cold even with gloves on and pressing the shutter would make my pictures turn out bad. lol

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow.

I love the 1st and 3rd ones especially. They are all awesome, but they are all well taken.

You seem to have a great eye for taking pictures. =)
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Junior Member Hell Hound is infamous around these parts Hell Hound is infamous around these parts Hell Hound is infamous around these parts Hell Hound is infamous around these parts Hell Hound is infamous around these parts Hell Hound is infamous around these parts Hell Hound is infamous around these parts Hell Hound is infamous around these parts Hell Hound is infamous around these parts Hell Hound is infamous around these parts Hell Hound's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2009 05:57 AM
    Threads

I agree with Silent Madness , its really a clean beauty pics. The way you took it , the poses are awesome.
    ~~~
    xxxx
    xxxx
    ~~~

Dream With Me Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2009 04:09 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Dream ♥

Wow really beautiful place. =)

Senior Member kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2011 03:26 AM
    Threads

wonderful photos it makes me feel good about nature and it's beauty

Closed Thread

Thread Information