AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: OOC: Recherché

Envy my magick Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2010 09:52 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    On the planet of AzureBlue, Mercury's third Moon
    Threads

what is the county or area so to say , that the rebels are meeting at. Because my Chigusa is in the mechanical city.
    Thanks Aura

LOVE glue gunnin Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2010 01:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: EWW THE WEE

Isilsia.

i won't tell you that i love you
    K I S S OR H U G YOU
    cuz i'm bluffin with my muffin
    i'm not lyin', i'm just stunnin with my
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 09:20 PM
    Threads

How would a well, thought out brawl go? I mean we don't, or atleast not all of us, have a set of attacks or weapons set in stone. Even if we did, how do we decide which is more powerful?
    ~The One and Only~

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2017 09:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Sorry for seeing this so late, but I’d like to clarify how Piers knows the names of Maretta and Lithaen (and the fact that they work together as leaders of the rebellion) but didn’t know their faces.

In the fifth paragraph of Piers’s bio on the sign-up, it states that Piers joined the rebels’ cause upon entering Isilsia. A little vague (to say the least), I should’ve clarified that Piers was allied with the rebels but not high enough to be associated with its leaders. Thus, he’d heard of the leadership of the rebellion (Maretta and her subordinate, Lithaen), but had never actually seen them. Being detached from any official plans that the Rebellion put into place, Piers has remained a sympathizer for the rebellion but has worked alone to slow Vishil’s forces in the Isilsian military occupation, as related in my first post. Currently, he’s seeking to work hand-in-hand with the rebellion and plans to put his knowledge of Kalbadian military strategy to good use, along with his primary strength as a marksman.

Hope that clears the water a bit, sorry for the vagueness.

LOVE glue gunnin Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by RayCaptain View Post
    How would a well, thought out brawl go? I mean we don't, or atleast not all of us, have a set of attacks or weapons set in stone. Even if we did, how do we decide which is more powerful?

Basics, really. As for "attacks" and whatnot, make up stuff. Read the storyline and the basis for each of the colonies. If you noticed, they're all basically different elements. Air, water, earth, shadow, and so on. Each of the races has their abilities I listed. But it's basically a hit or miss kind of thing.

Attempts to hit.
    Okay, I acknoledge I've been hit. I attemt to hit back.
    Is missed. Attempts to hit back.
    Hit.

Kind of like that. The way I've role-played for the last fifteen years has been in that sense, so that's what I do. I write up an attack of whatever sorts and let the other person decide if they'll be hit or not by it and how much damage. Of course, you HAVE to get hit. Maybe not every turn, but you HAVE to be hit. NO ONE is invincible. Also, if it'd kill you IRL, it could probably kill you ICL. Like I said, seven stabs to the heart will kill you and there are no resurrections.

As far as what's more powerful, use your head. A tidal wave will be a gust of wind. A demonic black sword would beat a dagger.

Quote Originally Posted by Cross Avantgarde View Post
    Sorry for seeing this so late, but I’d like to clarify how Piers knows the names of Maretta and Lithaen (and the fact that they work together as leaders of the rebellion) but didn’t know their faces.

In the fifth paragraph of Piers’s bio on the sign-up, it states that Piers joined the rebels’ cause upon entering Isilsia. A little vague (to say the least), I should’ve clarified that Piers was allied with the rebels but not high enough to be associated with its leaders. Thus, he’d heard of the leadership of the rebellion (Maretta and her subordinate, Lithaen), but had never actually seen them. Being detached from any official plans that the Rebellion put into place, Piers has remained a sympathizer for the rebellion but has worked alone to slow Vishil’s forces in the Isilsian military occupation, as related in my first post. Currently, he’s seeking to work hand-in-hand with the rebellion and plans to put his knowledge of Kalbadian military strategy to good use, along with his primary strength as a marksman.

Hope that clears the water a bit, sorry for the vagueness.

Just to clear up, Lithaen is not a subordinate. It looks that way I'm sure, but she isn't. Maretta, as far as Lithaen goes, is friends with her. There are also no appointed "leaders" of the rebellion. Concerning that, Maretta is what she is because she is the only one to have tried to organize the people for the rebellion. But the "Rebellion" itself is every person within the land whom has attempted to withstand Vishil.

K I S S OR H U G YOU
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 10:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Now I've planned for Roland to talk to Tyca and Trca in hopes of getting hired for an assignment. That or they might know of someone who would want help.

btw, what is the name of the town/city Tyca and Trca live in?

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2017 09:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Quote Originally Posted by Koris View Post
    Just to clear up, Lithaen is not a subordinate. It looks that way I'm sure, but she isn't. Maretta, as far as Lithaen goes, is friends with her. There are also no appointed "leaders" of the rebellion. Concerning that, Maretta is what she is because she is the only one to have tried to organize the people for the rebellion. But the "Rebellion" itself is every person within the land whom has attempted to withstand Vishil.
    Ahh, I see. Got it.

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 02:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

ok sorry for the whole thing i do this it happens thing i just type whatever for my part because sometimes when you dont type Virshil im like talking to myself a little bit so sorry. it's just like usually Virshil replies then theres no Virshil. I'm not blaming you its my own fault so sorry. I know shes not rebel leader i was kinda joking with that too. She's trying to protect the real leader (whoever they may be) from being killed. She wants to meet with Virshil because he killed her father who was a government figure so she wants to question him about that.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2013 04:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC:
    So Nova has moved to Isilsia already, or is she still in Aquaea?
    "If a person who indulges in gluttony is a glutton, and a person who commits a felony is a felon, then God is an iron."

-Spider Robinson, God Is an Iron

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Lol its okay, akira. I didn't know what was going on was all. If you need vishil, ill start him up again.

And I tried to make a past and present tense post for nova. I stopped using her for a minute, so the whole post of her is what happened in the six hours that has been passing. So yes she is in isilsia now. Sorry for not clarifying that.

The countries btw are all right next to each other as one big continent. Except for ashyeit which floats.

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 12:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So, would you like to have that meeting between Douglas and Vishil now or later?

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Might as well set it up now.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 05:28 PM
    Threads

I didn't make Nox easy to read, all he does is look away from lithaen, which is very vague which could represent things like, shame, shyness and other emotions. Other than that, any thoughts he has are purely contained within his own mind and is never translated to action.

Reading people, even in real life is very difficult unless they want their emotions to be seen. If someone really tries to hide what they feel it can be nearly impossible even if they are not particularly good at it... if they are then there is little hope save for someone who makes a business out of reading people.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

I must be a genius then, because it's easy for me to read people based on actions or no actions. Idk. I don't think people are that hard to figure out and I won't make myself or my characters pretend otherwise.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I wasn't asking you to pretend, I was only asking you to give my character the benefit of the doubt and assume that he had learned to maintain a fairly convincing veneer.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Lol. But there isn't anything convincing when he talks to everyone BUT lithaen, boo!

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ah, but everyone BUT lithean talks to him first. If you haven't noticed he doesn't actually talk all that much and its primarily answering questions, not the assertive type.

And he talked to, and was polite too, the elvish shop keeper. so HA! checkmate, my fair lady, check and mate.

oh and about the 'stupid' thing. I'm trying to show that A) Nox is actually arrogant and looks down on people and B) is not a very nice guy. He's supposed to be insulting and he'll probably be calling everyone an idiot irregardless of their actual intelligence.

I will say, though i'm sure you already know this, that me and Nox are in now way of similar opinions on much of anything, so I'm not trying to be mean by insult other people's characters. I'm just trying to show an aspect of Nox's character.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 02-18-2009 at 04:37 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Lol. Lithaen doesn't talk to ANYONE! She hardly talks to Maretta!

fdsjflsdk lolol ilu, you're so retarded. <3

*lithaen kills nox, nox dies, vishil gets cancer, he dies, everyone is dead. the end*

K I S S OR H U G YOU
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Sorry I've been slow. Messed up my wrist so it hurts to type and stuff. Oops. LOL

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 12:31 PM
    Threads

Just wanted you to know I'm still part of this RPG I'm just waiting for a new day to start before I post again.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well don't let me hold anyone back from a new day. I don't intend on making Nitemare rest at night...or rest much at all for that matter...
    ~The One and Only~

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

You dont mind skipping ahead a few hours?

K I S S OR H U G YOU
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

...I don't and I don't think the other members, although I DON'T speak for them, would mind much
    ~The One and Only~

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Well that's good. I was really only waiting on you. Just remember though, everyone has limitations. At some point Nitemare will have to rest. lol He's not a zombie. :P

K I S S OR H U G YOU
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I know I know...cat naps are the way to go! lol
    ~The One and Only~

Closed Thread

Thread Information