AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Code Geass Fanfiction: Just a Dream

Senior Member +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+'s Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2011 08:02 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Code Geass Fanfiction: Just a Dream

I got the idea for incorparating song lyrics from another fanfic on another site about 2 years ago on another site I cant remember, but it was still a wonderful fic and I wish I could find it again. This story is original, and the lyrics are Carrie Underwood - Just a Dream. I thought they fit the mood. It is KallenxLelouch and it is SAD. Warning contains spoilers till the END OF CODE GEASS SO DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT YET I DON'T WANNA RUIN IT FOR YA!!^^

"It was two weeks after the day she turned 18."

Kallen pulled on the dress she never wanted to wear. The black silk fell down around her legs. Her black silk gloves covered to bruise marks on her knuckes for punching the wall out of anger...or greif...she just didn't know anymore.

"All dressed in white...going to the church that night."

He promised he would save her, he promised victory, but she never thought that he would...

"She had his box of letters in the passenger seat. Six pence in her shoe. Something borrowed, something blue."

The ride over was long, even though it was only a few blocks away. She felt every bump as she drove down the street, the burning stare of every Brittanian that stared at her, the Black Knight Girl. She reached the church.

"When the church doors opened up wide she put her vail down, trying to hide the tears. She just couldn't beleive it."

She through the huge oak front doors and saw everyone turn to look at her. Rival, Milly, even Nunnally's head turned in her direction. She let her bergundy hair fall into her eyes, red from crying into her pillow.

"She heard the trumpets from the military band and the flowers fell out of her hand."

She walked ever so slowlt towards the casket. Blinded by tears, she whisked them away. She heard Amazing Grace's gentle melody, but she felt miles away. She couldn't make out words, she saw only the casket. She held the blood red rose close to her heart. Reaching her hand out, she stroked the rosewood before she looked in. Her eyes met his pale face. The rose fell...

"Baby why'd you leave me, why'd you have to go? I was counting on forever, now I'll never know. I can't even breathe."

His warm lips met hers for the very first time. She was taken back to the best day of her life. He was gentle and kind under the cold extiror. Zero had dissapeared for a spilt seccond and it was Lelouch. He was now a part of her, in her heart forever.

"It's like I'm looking from a distance, standing in the background. Everyone's saying, 'He's not coming home now.'"

She fell to her knees, hand still on the casket. She remembered that day...

She looked on in horror and a man clad in Zero's guise plunged a sword through Lelouch's heart. She screamed, but she didn't hear it. She felt the sword go through her own heart, shattering it, it would surely never heal. Her vision went blurry as she watched him collapse into a pool of his own blood. Everything was silent. The only thing she could hear was Nunnally's sobbing, and it cut through her heart like knives. She couldn't speak, she couldn't breathe, she couldn't think, he was gone. She was alone. The emptiness in her soul would cripple her forever. They had both lost so much, an now...each other.

"This can't be happening to me... This is just a dream."

"It's just a dream.." she whispered weakly, staring at the Rose on the floor, just as she had when she fell to the ground on that day, "It's just a dream...it's just a dream...it's just a dream..."

----------------------------------------------------
    R.I.P. Long live Lelouch vi Brittania
    "And this, the most unkindest cut of all..." - William Shakespeare, Julias Caesar

Please tell me what you think, but remmber I have a fragile heart. If you hate it, please be gentle^^.

Fatal Frame II

Because Friendship is MAGIC!

Banned Forum / Chat vwxy352 is infamous around these parts vwxy352 is infamous around these parts vwxy352 is infamous around these parts vwxy352 is infamous around these parts vwxy352 is infamous around these parts vwxy352 is infamous around these parts vwxy352 is infamous around these parts vwxy352 is infamous around these parts vwxy352 is infamous around these parts vwxy352 is infamous around these parts vwxy352 is infamous around these parts vwxy352's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2009 06:30 AM
    Threads

Cool New Pearl Necklace, Bracelet, Earrings Christmas Jewelry Launch at Pearlove.com

[size=9pt]Pearlove Jewelry Inc. lauches many fine pearl jewelries ?C pearl necklaces, pearl bracelets, pearl earrings, and fine Swarovski crystal jewelry for wedding bridal party, Christmas Eve, and other occasions. Detailed products lists are at http://www.pearlove.com/christmas-gift-jewelry-cl-49.html . [/size]
    [size=9pt] [/size]
    [size=9pt]Pearlove.com, one of the most swiftly developing cultured pearl jewelry wholesalers in China, launches many new styles of freshwater pearl necklaces, bracelets, cultured pearl earrings and pearl jewelry sets, which can be worn in wedding parties, grand dinners, and etc.In the past few months, Pearlove.com specializes in designing fashion pearl jewelry, especially for Christmas. The styles of pearl necklaces include single-row simple necklaces, illusion necklaces, tin cup necklaces, lariat necklaces, multi-strand, twisted necklaces, rope necklaces and more. Materials used are including various shapes and colors of freshwater pearls, Chinese semi-precious stones, Swarovski crystals, Chinese natural crystals and etc. [/size]
    [size=9pt]The jewelries made for formal occasions are usually used with good quality pearls and stones, and light colors. For example, 925 silver chains & clasps, round or near round pearls are used for bridal jewelry styles, and the colors are usually white, pink or lavender. Most of these styles are simple and beautiful. Usually, pearl colors are changeable, according to buyers’ own design.Pearl jewelry sets are popular with most clients. Consumers like more to wear a set jewelry which can match their clothes, hair and shoes perfectly. Pearlove’s jewelry sets are usually including necklaces and earrings, bracelets according clients request. The jewelry sets styles contain formal set, good quality set and fashion style, to meet different market. Clients can easily choose equal prices and styles on http://www.pearlove.com/pearl-jewelry-c-5.html .[/size]
    [size=9pt]About Pearlove.comPearlove Jewelry (http://www.pearlove.com), freshwater pearl jewelries online wholesale store, mainly focused in Chinese natural colors of cultured freshwater pearls; Pearlove Jewelry also does some dyed pearls basing clients’ requests. In addition, the company wholesale coral jewelry, turquoise, shell beaded jewelry, crystal and other gemstone jewelry. Customized requests are accepted as well. [/size]

Junior Member Zahnhauser is on a distinguished road Zahnhauser's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2009 08:04 PM
    Threads

*Looks up at jewelry dood*

Yeah....right.

Anyway....

I'm not a huge fan of songfics in general, they have a tendency to piss me of since I (usually) despise whatever song the author decided to use. In this, I'm indifferent. It's done well, it just isn't something I tend to enjoy.

I'm seeing a few obvious spelling/grammar errors, which are easily fixed via spell check (so go use that, NOW!).

My only real complaint is on spacing, oddly enough; there are many lines that could have used their own 'paragraph' instead of being bunched in with other sentences. Because of this, they fail to see their full potential in terms of dramatic and emotional use.

Ex.

Quote Originally Posted by Original
    She looked on in horror and a man clad in Zero's guise plunged a sword through Lelouch's heart. She screamed, but she didn't hear it. She felt the sword go through her own heart, shattering it, it would surely never heal. Her vision went blurry as she watched him collapse into a pool of his own blood. Everything was silent. The only thing she could hear was Nunnally's sobbing, and it cut through her heart like knives. She couldn't speak, she couldn't breathe, she couldn't think, he was gone. She was alone. The emptiness in her soul would cripple her forever. They had both lost so much, an now...each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by How I would've Done It

She looked on in horror as a man clad in Zero's guise plunged a sword through Lelouch's heart.

She screamed, but she didn't hear it.

She felt the sword go through her own heart, shattering it, it would surely never heal.

Her vision went blurry as she watched him collapse into a pool of his own blood.

Everything was silent. The only thing she could hear was Nunnally's sobbing, and it cut through her heart like knives.

She couldn't speak, she couldn't breathe, she couldn't think, he was gone.

She was alone.

The emptiness in her soul would cripple her forever. They had both lost so much, an now...each other.
    Granted, I also wouldn't have worded that paragraph like you did, but I'm not the author (or am I ).
    Last edited by Zahnhauser; 02-20-2009 at 04:59 AM.
    QUOTE OF THE WEEK
    "People keep giving me rings, but I think that a death ray would be more practical."
    ~Agatha Heterodyne

Senior Member +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+'s Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2011 08:02 AM
    Threads

lol OR ARE YOU^^

But Yeah. I grouped them together to make a smoother and more noticeable transition from Song to Fic. But Oh Well^^!! Glad somebody Liked it!!

PS: Jewelry dude ticking my off, keeps botherin' my threads >.<

Fatal Frame II

Because Friendship is MAGIC!

The Rose of Darkness Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2012 12:20 AM
    In my mind trying to get over my dislexic ways.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zahnhauser View Post
    *Looks up at jewelry dood*

Yeah....right.

Anyway....

I'm not a huge fan of songfics in general, they have a tendency to piss me of since I (usually) despise whatever song the author decided to use. In this, I'm indifferent. It's done well, it just isn't something I tend to enjoy.

I'm seeing a few obvious spelling/grammar errors, which are easily fixed via spell check (so go use that, NOW!).

My only real complaint is on spacing, oddly enough; there are many lines that could have used their own 'paragraph' instead of being bunched in with other sentences. Because of this, they fail to see their full potential in terms of dramatic and emotional use.

Ex.

Granted, I also wouldn't have worded that paragraph like you did, but I'm not the author (or am I ).
    lol but true i would have worded it other wise..^^

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information