AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: RPG Free Spirits: Techno Wave

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default RPG Free Spirits: Techno Wave

Before we start sign up thread is here and our discussion thread is here

Ginnerva is silver, Kazuki is gray and sometimes orange since I view him as my GM character, and Tohru is whatever default color the skin has for you.

I can see what happened so clearly in my dreams. Not only does the future pass me, so does the present and the future. Because those stem from the future, they are the stem of the future rose.
    The one named Karas, I see him I see him all the time. I see as he grabbed the safety of the one named Atlas. The past doesn't precede me, they took an escape pod leaving the bodies of the fallen and created an establishment here.
    No one made it except Karas and Atlas. I wonder how the dead and dying bodies floating in space felt when they were left behind. Karas you can feel that he just never had any clear thought about them.

"Thank you for the history lesson Kazuki," said a man in the shadows, "Now sleep better then yesterday."

Free Spirits, it's just a normal day in the Desert Spirit City. You are expected to do whatever. If that means going to the market then that is going to the market.
    If it means farming, of what little farm land there is, then that is what it is.
    Free Spirits please continue your lives in tranquility.

Techno Spirits, you have jobs I all assume or some of you school. Just reflect your normal daily life and if that includes a brawl or two.

Just some reminds for those who live in the Techno city:

House will be checked for any trace of Free Spirits, checking times are around 8 in the morning and 9 in the evening.
    Once checking is done you are proceeded to go to work or turn off all lights and go to sleep.

For those in the Desert Spirit City:

At 9 in the morning in the daily Void service in, which the Void Prophet speaks out what the stars tell him. This is not a form of religion, this is like hearing news from the radio. Except they don't have radio.
    You don't have to attend this service, but it would be nice.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Bring Trent The Horizon Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2009 01:25 PM
    Northampton,Massachusetts,Williston Boarding School
    Threads

Mushu woke up with his eyes closed "ahhhh what a glorious day eh". Mushu smiled "ruonis"(Lithuanian for seal), chains started rattling and what looked to be a large metal slab slowly hovered over to Mushu and placed itself on his eyes. Mushu put on his robe and tucked his spell book underneath his robe. "good morning Golda" Golda was a rambunctious old man a little eccentric but he's been taking care of Mushu for as long as he could remember. "Well now time to see whats new in the market." Mushu made his way to the market...
    Oli Syckes=Sexy Beast

Member Patchouli Knowledge has a reputation beyond repute Patchouli Knowledge has a reputation beyond repute Patchouli Knowledge has a reputation beyond repute Patchouli Knowledge has a reputation beyond repute Patchouli Knowledge has a reputation beyond repute Patchouli Knowledge has a reputation beyond repute Patchouli Knowledge has a reputation beyond repute Patchouli Knowledge has a reputation beyond repute Patchouli Knowledge has a reputation beyond repute Patchouli Knowledge has a reputation beyond repute Patchouli Knowledge has a reputation beyond repute Patchouli Knowledge's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2009 05:27 PM
    Threads

A lonesome woman was walking through a piece of the desert, her black robe would waver to the wind gracefully. She took a deep breath, as she walked further through the desert. As she could hear the constant voice talking, as her head was filled with madness. The sand brushed against her as there would come dirt onto her clothing. Her hair would waver from her underneath her robe, even though the desert where extremely hot and dehydrating she wouldn't feel the effect from it, as she was used to this living circumstances.

She held her robe closely over her right side of her face. Through underneath that sight covered by her robe there could be slightly seen a black eye. Her feet walking at a slow phase, she knew she didn't like to go at the market. She rather avoid crowds of those worthless lower life beings. Yet she had no choice but to come there. As she slowly advances towards the market, her pale skin would light up when the sun touches it. She would be able to feel the sun burn into her skin, quickly covering that part with her robe. As she reached the city or at least what supposed to be a city.

When she slowly advanced to the city she could feel her nervousness increasing, as not only did she not want to be amongst those lowly beings, she also felt extremely nervous to talk or even look at one. Quickly covering her head behind her robe, as her face was pointing towards the ground. She didn't understand why she couldn't just yell or talk at these lowly beings. As she became frustrated about the fact that she was acting ridiculous because of those lowly beings. Approaching the city she stand in front it, as she carefully looks up, luckily nobody was in sight at that moment. Her face glancing over the buildings as she stands there hesitating for a few seconds.
    Last edited by Patchouli Knowledge; 02-20-2009 at 12:46 PM.

Last Signature made by me

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It was around 7 o'clock on the morning. Tohru was making a quick breakfast for him and Ginnerva. It irritated him a bit that he even picked up the stray. But then again the stray had those begging eyes like a lost kitten saying pick me up I'm soft and peaceful. It pissed Tohru off that in less then an hour he would have to get Ginnerva fed and give him some socializing and then throw him back in the closet until inspections were over with.
    He flipped the egg with a bit of grumble and then looked at the calender. It pissed him off even more that he was a lawyer.

Ginnerva opened the door of the closet. Tohru must be cooking, it always seemed like Tohru cooked angrily. Ginnerva frowned noticing the dead flowers on the table. Ginnerva walked up to the flowers and stared at them for a moment.
    "Poor things," Ginnerva said.
    Ginnerva touched one and miraculous it recovered and seemed beautiful and blooming again. Ginnerva smiled.
    He noticed now that Tohru was looking at him.
    "Morning," Ginnerva said with a smile.

"What are you doing?" Tohru asked.
    "Helping the flowers,"
    "I notice, why though?"
    "Because it's only the right thing to do,"
    "Breakfast,"
    "Okay,"

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Sayia sat in the dojo room. Her eyes was closed, waiting for something. Her mind was being focus right now, no distractions. This is what she liked. On the far side of the room, a dummy target was in place, ready for some beating. Sayia then opened her eyes and drew out a training kantana made of wood. She dashed at the target and began to swing at the target, hitting in the targets where it matters. The neck, chest, arms, waist, everywhere. She hit every spot of the target at least 10 times before she withdrew. She began panting, her energy was used faster than she wanted, but then again, it was the idea. To make her stronger so she can watch her back.

Someone slid opened the door from the left side of the room. Sayia pointed her wooden kantana in that direction, it was her mother that was peaking in the room. "Sayia," she said. "It's time for breakfast. It's your favorite." Sayia smiled at her and said, "Okay be right there." Her mother slid the door back into its close position. Sayia then stared at the target again. She was glad that her parents helped her back when she was young. Sayia then took a bow to the dummy and then walked over to the door and slid it open. She placed the weapon outside and continued.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 02-20-2009 at 03:52 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Rukatana climbed to the top of a roof and sat. She didnt care if she couldn't see the view all she did was sit there alone. She smelled the air. "It must be beautiful out." She felt around her making sure no one was there. "People must think I'm crazy since I talk to myself but I'm my only friend." She felt a bird perched on her shoulder. "You wanna talk to me eh?" The bird singed to her which she thought was a reply. Rukatana smiled. "Well hello my friend."
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

"Well, well don't you look good today Mr. Brent?" The man with the red hair asked his reflection...or maybe it was the reflection talking. This is something Brent thought every morning and he wound up getting headaches thinking about it.

Brent bit his tongue and smirked at himself as he put more gel in his hair and stood it in different positions. He had nowhere to be today seeing as how he was unemployed and really just uncaring. This wasn't a problem though seeing as how the world would keep spinning with one more lazy bum in the street. Brent stepped away from the broken mirror in the street, put away his gel, and continued walking. He was on a beer run and there was nothing that could stop him except maybe a mirror or a nice looking guitar in the window.

As he entered the small store the guy behind the register asked, "Twelve or six pack?"

"Uh, how about just a bottle today. I got no one to party with today," Brent paid the man and left, sipping on the alcohol.
    ~The One and Only~

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Rukatana was petting the bird and heard someone trying to get roof access. "Huh? Who would want to come up to me?" She felt the bird go off of her shoulder and sensed it go on Brent. She jumped off the roof and followed the bird. She accidently bumped into Brent and the bird perched on her arm. "Im sorry sir. Are you harmed in anyway?"
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Brent was brushing away a small bird just as a girl came up and asked, "Im sorry sir. Are you harmed in anyway?" Right away she could smell a little alcohol on his breath.

Brent took a swig of beer and then laughed, "Hurt? Naw ain't nothing but a thing!" He finished the bottle and threw it across the street where it smashed into a wall, "I'm Brent!" He stuck his hand out, grabbed the girl's hand and stuck it in his before shaking it.
    ~The One and Only~

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"I'm Rukatana." She tried to grab the hand but missed. "I'm sorry I cannot see so just shake my hand."

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Oh...oh jeeze uh," This feeling Brent had almost sobered him up completely, "I'm sorry I didn't realize you were...ugh...you know,"

"Blind," The girl said it for him.

"Yeah that...ugh you lost or what? I mean a girl shouldn't be in this part of town alone," He began to look around just in case anyone was trying to mug then at this very moment, "And just between you and me, I'm not sober enough to protect us both. Come to my house or well...yeah I guess you could call it a house," He began to usher the blind girl down the street.

For some odd reason he didn't feel bad only protective. Possibly because he once had a blind friend that was killed around here.
    ~The One and Only~

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Umm, ok." Rukatana followed him too his house. "I dont have anywhere to go so thats why I am alone." She started taking the bird and putting it on her shoulder. "I barely have anyone to talk to and I'm lonely everyday. I'm trying to go to find free spirits so I can fit in but I've found no success in getting acceptance." She sighed and then smiled. "I shouldnt talk about it anyways."

Senior Member Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2009 06:08 PM
    Threads

"Harp! Wait up!" Halo ran towards her older sister, passing by all the people. She and her sister were at the Market buying dinner. Halo had stopped to look at some shiny, smooth, and colorful rocks someone had been selling, not noticing her sister was already two stands down.
    "Pay attention next time, then." Harper said quietly as Halo caught up. Halo scanned the small basket on her sister's arm. It held two pieces of bread, some cheese, and some ham. She looked up at Harper, brushing back her white hair.
    "What are we gonna have?" Harp smiled down at her sister, who returned it with a bigger one.
    "We're gonna have some sandwiches, if that's alright with you. It's pretty much all we can afford at this moment, sadly." Halo nodded her head gracefully.
    "Yum." She rubbed her stomach in a circle motion, indicating it was alright with her.
    "Good." Harper smiled. "You want to get some cookies while we're out? There's a small stand right up here," She pointed farther up the road infront of them, "You can get one. Here's some money." She handed Halo enough money for one cookie.
    "Thank you." Halo piped and ran ahead, leaving her sister smiling.

Meanwhile, Kanda growled as the time nearded for inspection. "Why do they have to fu**ing inspect? Who in god's fu**ing mind would even think about hiding a Free!?" He cursed aloud to himself as he paced back and forth in the kitchen, waiting. His eyes darted back and forth, his black hair blowing from the open windows. He Kandra growled low to himself, then slammed his fists on the counter. He began to feel the urge to hurt.

Whenever Kandra became irritated, he always took it out on something- or someone. That was the way he was. Impatience. Losing his Temper. That's just him! Just wait... He thought.
    http://www.spyrofan55.deviantart.com

“May the love hidden deep inside your heart find the love waiting in your dreams. May the laughter that you find in your tomorrow wipe away the pain you find in your yesterdays.” -Anonymous

Member Patchouli Knowledge has a reputation beyond repute Patchouli Knowledge has a reputation beyond repute Patchouli Knowledge has a reputation beyond repute Patchouli Knowledge has a reputation beyond repute Patchouli Knowledge has a reputation beyond repute Patchouli Knowledge has a reputation beyond repute Patchouli Knowledge has a reputation beyond repute Patchouli Knowledge has a reputation beyond repute Patchouli Knowledge has a reputation beyond repute Patchouli Knowledge has a reputation beyond repute Patchouli Knowledge has a reputation beyond repute Patchouli Knowledge's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The woman was standing in front what suppose to be a city, her face was covered under the shade of her hood, as she could feel a soft breeze move over her face. She pointed her face toward the ground, as she shuffled her feet forward, Slowly making progress. Her phase was slow as usual. Her dark robe was wavering into the wind, in crowded spaces the voices in her head somehow always seem to be over clouded with commotion. As she advanced towards the market, she needed to have her daily meal and some water. She could feel the sweat from her head vaporize. Her white hair wavering into the sky brighting up.

She approached the market, as usual it was crowded, her eyes glancing over the large crowd. Her breath would increase phase as she could feel her heart beat racing. She truly hated this moments when she had to mix with the common folk, but she hated mostly that she was nervous around them those common folk shouldn't make someone from her caliber nervous. She hesitating she walked onto one of the shops. The shop owner could hear a small feminine voice come from the shaded face softly mumbling the words ''I-I can I have some bread and water please''. The shop owner would look curious at the woman, as the ruffled and manly voice would say ''Sure madam thats all'' Once again the feminine soft voice says ''Y-Yes sir''. As she would hesitation exchanges the money for the food and water. She would hold onto them.

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Mana was jerked out of her sleep by the sound of her alarm clock. It took her a while to realise where she was. She wiped the away the tears that were streaming down her face as she reached over to shut the alarm off.

As Mana dressed for the day, she let the remnants of the dream wash over her again. She had been out in space and all around her were bodies. She watched as a young man pulled a small boy into an escape pod.
    "Karas!!" a woman with short black hair and pale skin had called weakly after him, half carrying, half dragging the body of a man along with her. But "Karas" paid no attention as he shut the hatch behind them.

Mana had watched as the woman's eyes had widened in shock, then how the look in her eyes changed to resignation. She watched as the tears started to roll down her cheeks as she cradled the man closer to her.
    "Sorry Karn," she whispered softly to the man in her arms, "I don't think I'll be able to tell Kiska after all..." Only then did Mana see the gaping wound in the woman's back. And she realized that she had tears in her own eyes.

Mana shook the memories from her head when she heard her mother call from downstairs.
    "I wonder who has such sad dreams..." she wondered to herself before answering her mother's call, and heading downstairs.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Sayia made her way to the kicthen and saw her breakfast meal ready on the table. She made her way gracefully to the table and sat down. Her parents were also sitting down table as well.

Her father was the first to speak. "So how's your training going?" Sayia then said, "Going great, dad." Her father smiled and said, "That's what I like to hear from you," Sayia's mother now joined in the conversation as the family ate their breakfast. "Sayia, when you're done, why don't you go get dressed for school? The inspection time is getting close so you proabaly need to check your room just in case the inspection team misses any those Spirits as well." Sayia nodded, smiled, and said, "Alright."

When Sayia was done with breakfast he took her dishes to the kitchen, placed them in the sink, washed her hands, went back to her room, and closed all the windows. She then slipped out of her kendo robe and got her school uniform on. She didn't need to bring her weapon. She began to check around her room and look around carefully for any 'of those Spirits'. She might miss some her self so she looked everywhere for any of them. She also doubled check to be sure. When she finished, she left her room.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 02-22-2009 at 06:50 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Free Spirits? Oh no no noooo," Brent said as they entered his two room apartment, "This is the Techno side. Hence forth there are only Techno Spirits here," He peaked through the blinds as he spoke to make sure no authority were around, "Or atleast there's not suposed to be any here,"

Brent sat the girl down on a sofa and he sat across from her on a broken-in recliner, "So what's your name? Where you from? Oh, most importantly, what are you doing here of all places?"
    ~The One and Only~

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

For Ira sleep was never easy. He felt images of both past and future blend. Like colours mixing around in a spiral. Sometimes he saw something that was to happen but with someone from the past. No matter how long he had spent trying to stop it, it just happened. He had no control over it. It must have just been part of connecting with the Void.
    Once again though he had dreamt of those great fighters of the past. But each time he saw them it looked like they died. But they couldn't have. Something must have saved them. The sword was proof of that. It still existed and far beyond were it must have came from. They must have survived, just somehow.
    Suddenly Ira felt blood and he opened his eyes. He was awake. He looked down and saw he was clutching his sword again. Blood dripped from his hand where he was keeping a steel grip on the blade. He slowly let go and wiped his handed carefully to prevent sand from getting in the wound. He then wrapped it in bandages and stood himself up.
    He was sleeping in another alley. He had no home of his own and most people didn't bother him if he fell asleep. It was only early morning and he looked up at the rising sun and felt the heat beating onto his face. He pulled his hood up and walked out from the alley. The streets were busy in the morning and he looked around at all the faces and smiled. They were all quite happy. Nothing bad had happened in a long time. He pulled his water skin out and took a drink. It was about time he went to talk to people. He sighed slightly out of tiredness and then picked hismelf up. He then set off to the center square.

As Ira made it to the square he saw some people already waiting for him. Near the center of the square was a round board made of wood that sat on the sand. It was where he would go to talk to people about the void. As he approached some kids came running up and jumping around him. He just smiled to them,
    "Go sit down I'll be along in a moment." They jumped about but did what they were told and ran to to the wooded circle and sat down. He came along and sat down with them. He didn't like standing up or being higher then others be prefered to be at their level. He looked around and saw some annoyed parents stand on the outside. It seemed not everyone believed his words. But if the kids listened maybe it would make a difference some day.
    When it all went quiet so only the sound of the others in market could be heard Ira spoke. The kids and adults that listen fell deep into concentration. So Ira began talking of the Void and the good it planned. Even as he spoke the words it told him, he had a hard time beleiving some of it himself.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Well my name is Rosaria. I dont know where I am from and I'm looking for free spirits to live with. I've been discriminated too much by Techno Spirits like myself because of being disabled as well as an orphan. Even though I'm 20 now they still discriminate me." She said sighing. "Enough about me though Brent, what about you?"

Senior Member Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2009 06:08 PM
    Threads

As Halo ran, she passed Center Square where a man was with several smaller kids. But her mind was on the one cookie she had been longing to have for quiet awhile now, and she tripped over the man's feet. "Ow." Halo clenched her teeth as she sat up and examined the cuts on her knees, trying not to let the tears come. Halo was a strong little girl and hardly ever cried. They weren't bleeding, but they were red and they burned.
    "Halo!" Harper ran up to her little sister and lifted her onto a clear space on the bench. "Are you alright?" Halo nodded.
    "I'm alright..."
    "What were you doing? How'd you trip?" Harp examined the marks.
    "I tripped, but I'm fine." Soon, some people, especially women who loved little children, began to gather around and ask if she was alright.
    http://www.spyrofan55.deviantart.com

“May the love hidden deep inside your heart find the love waiting in your dreams. May the laughter that you find in your tomorrow wipe away the pain you find in your yesterdays.” -Anonymous

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

All Residents of Techno City Please Quietly Go Into Your Homes. The House Searching Is About To Begin.
    The loudspeakers of the Techno City boomed.

Tohru shoved the last bit of breakfast into his mouth. He needed to hurry up before the guards came into his house. He grabbed Ginnerva's wrist.
    "Closet now," Tohru said.

Ginnerva felt Tohru's presence. He was rushy and in a hurry. And once again Ginnerva found himself alone in the closet. Though the closet was roomy and spacious it was still lonely.
    Ginnerva smiled after the inspections he would ask Tohru for some permission to go to the market.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Her eyes fell over the the crowd surrounding a man. The man seemed almost near his thirties, although the mans hair made him seem older. Her body began to move towards the whited haired man, slowly advancing. Meanwhile she began to nibble a little bit on her bread, as it was all she could afford at the time. When she stood within the crowd surrounding the white haired man she took a big gulp from her water, as her mouth and throat refreshed themselves. Her attention was focused onto his words.

His words didn't reach her deeply however, her face showing a little bit annoyance. As she stepped forward away from the crowd that was surrounding her, she was now standing between the kids only a short distance between her and the white haired. Her mouth turned into a creepy grin, as she asked him with an annoyed voice ''You can communicate with the void right'' Her voice became more ticked off as she continued ''How come we the good natured spirits are damned to live in the desert, while those war hungry Techno spirits live more wealthier and comfortable then us?'' her right eye started to glare at the white haired man.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Ira was interupted as a young girl tripped over. His hand fell straight to his sword but before it could touch he pulled it back quickly without letting anyone notice. Now was not the time to loss his temper. He went to see if the girl was ok but before he could what seemed like her sister came along. Before long the young girl was a little crowded and Ira just assumed she was safe.
    However he felt someone staring at him and as he turned to look back he was greated with the sight of a mysterious girl standing not far from him. He met with her eyes and and he could feel she was annoyed at him. He supressed his anger as the girl began to speak.

''You can communicate with the void right'' Her voice became more ticked off as she continued ''How come we the good natured spirits are damned to live in the desert, while those war hungry Techno spirits live more wealthier and comfortable then us?'' her right eye started to glare at the white haired man.

"I can talk and listen to it yes." Ira tried to relax himself at such a question. It was common for people to disbelieve him. Change was a hard thing for people to except. Ira sighed. He knew it would be hard to help connect people to the Void but he had always hoped for some easy parts. That said, his unconditional rage was a problem as well. He would have to control it.
    "Besides to have material possesssions it not the way forward. It is what has corrupted the techno spirits." He shrugged, " I have always just spread the word of the Void. Its all about choices and I made mine to follow the Void." He stood up to be face to face with the girl. "Standing up for what you believe is better then complaining from afar." Ira let out a calming breath as his pushed his rage away, remembering his promise. He then met the girls eyes waiting for a reply.
    Last edited by Valkarma; 02-23-2009 at 11:19 AM.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Tohru shut the door behind the soldiers whom inspected his house and sighed deeply. As long as they didn't look into the closet. Tohru walked over to the counter and grabbed his keys, he stared at the blue wallpaper for a second.
    "Tohru can I go to the market today?" asked Ginnerva from behind him.
    "Why and no,"
    "Please, I want to do something,"
    "I guess,"
    "Really,"
    "I have to go to work, make sure you disguise yourself properly,"
    "Thank you,"
    "Mmmm hmm,"

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Rukatana got up. "I'm sorry Brent I have to go..." She left the safety of Brent's home. She lightly helped the bird fly away and went to the walls of the city. She started slowly climbing up the city wall. "Damn another city with just Technoes... Damn it, damn it!" She started jumping down the city wall. "Sorry Brent...you were nice but I hate Techno Spirits."

Closed Thread

Thread Information