AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Sketchy and Tsubasa

Nyech was here ♥ ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2009 11:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Sketchy and Tsubasa

Meh, only one of these was actually me trying to draw completely lol. The other too were just practicing my sketching and such. The characters are all from Tsubasa, and yes, free-handed. Yeah, click on the little stretch thingy at the bottom right of the picture, because the small version of it looks kinda cruddy =\.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAGE 1.JPG‎
Views:	35
Size:	163.4 KB
ID:	23633   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAGE 2.JPG‎
Views:	31
Size:	151.9 KB
ID:	23634   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAGE 3.JPG‎
Views:	36
Size:	136.2 KB
ID:	23635  
    Last edited by ShadowtheWarWolf; 02-05-2009 at 12:54 AM.
    Childhood Dreams are..Doodles that will never go away.
    If they can continue to be drawn..they will lead to the future you wish for.
    "Shadows are without form....thus without weakness..."

The Enforcer of the Shadow Fangs...
    [Dawnrune:Siggy Warrior5theElement:Avatar]

Nyech was here ♥ ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh, and I do all my drawings with a regular .05 Led Pencil and a big pink eraser Lol. Sometimes I use sharpy and pen if it's a special drawing. I wish I had more art supplies =w=. And the paper is just regular printer paper straight from my crappy printer that doesn't really work e.e.

Senior Member Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2010 05:28 PM
    Threads

These are amazing!!! They're very detailed. I love the first one especially.

Siggy by me!

Banned Forum / Chat teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Bleach Kon Ice Cream Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2010 02:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowtheWarWolf View Post
    Meh, only one of these was actually me trying to draw completely lol. The other too were just practicing my sketching and such.
    Does that mean you traced the other two? Which are the last two. You need to get the proportions more accurate with the first one so it would look better. I'm not saying that it doesn't already. Just an advice to improve skills.

I love CLAMP's art style especially in Tsubasa. Very hard to mimic. I've seen all their art work for TRC (the ones you copied from are included). Nice work, though!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh, the first one is the one where I actually finished the drawing. The other two I got too tired and decided not to finish =\. All are free-handed. I actually drew them while looking at the Production Album of Tsubasa that I got in JapanTown.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

What I find weird is how critical ppl are about really detailed and such drawings and not so critical about random fan art that looks like a character stretched or very out of proportion lol. But I do like to hear advices so I can improve my style of drawing. Thanks for the comments.

Junior Member RaspberrTASTIC is a splendid one to behold RaspberrTASTIC is a splendid one to behold RaspberrTASTIC is a splendid one to behold RaspberrTASTIC is a splendid one to behold RaspberrTASTIC is a splendid one to behold RaspberrTASTIC is a splendid one to behold RaspberrTASTIC is a splendid one to behold RaspberrTASTIC's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2009 06:23 PM
    Threads

i love these!
    they put my tsubasa fan art to shame lol. i'm jealous haha
    they're from kinda early in the series, so who's the second one of? sorry i havent read the early ones in so long. i'm on vol. 20 so yeahh.
    :]Annie<3syou!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lol I have no clue. I haven't read any of the series but I own Volume 24 in Jap. The only characters I know of are Syaoran, Fye (Fai?), Kurogane, Sakura, Mokona, and Ashura lol

Closed Thread

Thread Information