AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Star Wars KOTOR III: El-Druian Revenge

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Neka woke up from a nightmare of memories to see Vol right beside her. "Vol?" She looked at him curiously. "What are you doing here?" She noticed he was off eating a snack. "Still hungry I see."
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

"Still tossing in your sleep I see." Vol replied. "You need to see someone about those nightmares of yours." He laughed slightly and a in a small part mocking her. It wasn't intensional. He met her gaze again.
    "I'm not that hungry. More bored. This place just isn't moving." He sighed. "I would have prefered a job with more excitement. Like in the old days." He ran his human hand through what was left of his hair. His face turned quite sad. He suddenly realised what he was doing and went back to having his normal cold look.
    "Anyways." He cleared his throat. "How far you done with that thing?" He pointed to the data chip.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Oh I've gotten just about 75% of the firewall hacked, I only need 25% more. And I wish we had more excitement too." She gazed at Vol then looked down. "I dont know why im even having these. One was about you dying then there was one about my memories...I dont know about these they might be like a message or something."
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Vol just grinned.
    "If i finally die it I'm going complain that its been so late." Vol new she wouldn't like him talking about dieing. But he was already half way there. Why not go the full way? He had found no reason to stay yet. Except his honer preventing him from just letting him die. Damn he had been brought up hard.
    "They won't mean anything. Just stupid crap that messing with your head. Besides. Why would you care If I die? I've got you your ship." Vol just shrugged.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Neka looked at Vol. She started hugging him. "If you died who else would I have Vol?" She hugged him harder. "You mean something to me thats all I care about. I care about you and getting my revenge thats all I care about. Who cares if I die, I'm a fugitive and you're not. You have things to live for and I dont. Thats why I care if you die."

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Vol pushed her away.
    "Live?!" The anger in his voice rose, "You call this living." He pointed at his body. "My heart beats in a liquid filled orb. My skin is always feeling the cold of the steel next to it. Even my brain isn't fully human." His anger was clear now, "And you call this living?"
    He smashed his hand into the wall next to him. It dented and cracked it but not his hand. The metal just glinted and the dirt slid off.
    "This isn't living! And you think your a fugitive? Your one in a million that makes no difference. In the right areas of space your a no body. In the right areas I'm wanted for things even worse." His voice went calmer but it held a malice behind its words. "How can you claim I have more to live for then you? Then anyone? When I'm not even alive."

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Neka stood silently. "Your right i guess I do have somethings to live for...just be happy that you are still alive. I died inside along time ago...I'll see you later Vol." She walked silently grabbing her things she started walking through the halls again. To hell with me then to hell with the Empire. She thought.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Vol just exhaled. He let his anger calm down before desiding what to do next. As he breathed slowly he could hear the gears within his body wind. It didn't help in calming himself down.
    "The fool. She will get herself killed for this." He sighed. "A waste." He spun around on the spot and walked out.
    As he went down the corridors he realised how twitchy he had become. His tail was lashing at the orniments. It wouldn't matter Lirik didn't seem to care about his guests at the moment. He made his way back to the training room were a few people where in hopes of relieving his anger.

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Neka kept walking. "I'm such an emotional girl since I left. I should just be left out for dead, I'm so emotional. Im the perfect idiot." She kept walking and sighing. "Damn it why am I so damn emotional?" She kind of mumbled. She started hacking the chip again. "FINALLY 100%!!!" She happily jumped up from sitting on the floor. "Damn these things are hard to hack but I hacked it, I...am acting like a total idiot, again." She slowly looked around for any more people. "Phew." Her arm started to move when she wasnt moving it. "Huh? Who is doing that?"

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 09:37 AM
    Threads

Lirik frowned, but merely went back inside. The force had tricked him in the past.

When he got inside, he amplified his voice slightly "Everyone make sure you get a good nights rest. I have a feeling things are going to get interesting tomorrow." With that, he made his way for his chambers, a sense of coming trouble flowing through him.

Corbin brought Corr into his small wing of the embassy. It was sparsely decorated, but he had been only Rishi only a short time, and hadnt planned on being on it for long anyways.

"You'll want to get a good nights rest." He said as he turned his personal computer console on, skimming through the messages he had. Shutting it down, he said "Food synthesizer is around here somewhere if your hungry. Me, IM getting some shut eye." He headed over to a nearby door, letting it open, and stepped inside, planning to enjoy a quit night of sleep.

****************(cut scene time)***************************

Above the orbit of Korriban, the sleek shape of a Sith interdicter ship began to become visibile as the Shadow Generator let light hit the ship once more.

Lord Dervanus, leader of what was left of the Sith Empire, smirked as reports filtered in of its success. So far, they had yet to perfect the mysterious technology he had uncovered. BUT now, now they had, and those who had succeded this time where others had failed, would be rewarded properly.

Unlike the Sith Lords of the past, he did not hide his face. He always wanted his subordinates to know how he felt, which meant simply looking at them. His face no longer moved much when it came to emotional displays, as he had curbed it to let little of his thoughts be known.

There was a sound behind him, and he turned, senseing out who was approaching.

"My My My.... Darth Olyimpus.. I had not expected you to finish your mission so fast. How was Kamino?"

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Darth Olyimpus came to a stop beside his master, and kneeled, showing him the respect he deserved. He stood, and slightly grinned a crokked smile. "Quite easy to say the least." he looked at a map in the palm of his hand, and smirked before the image of a young jedi appeared. "this is my next target?" The boy was young, and was an exile. The force was strong with him. his name was Quincy.

"What have you need of me now, master???"

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lord Dervanus shook his head, a slight frown appearing on his face. He had sensed something wrong in the force, and it was a good thing that Olyimpus had arrived when he had.

"No... I need you to go to Telos... and old friend will be arriving there in a week. Take our fastest ship, but make sure you have the ID tags changed. We dont want to arouse any suspicion."

He pressed a few switches on the arm of his chair, and instantly a holograhpic image appeared in the middle of the room. "This is your Target. His name WAS Darth Xodus, but he was exiled for his odd beliefs on the force. Now he has resumed his old name, Lirik Endivian." He flipped another switch, which made the image move, showing that the image was a recording of Xodus training. His skill was impressive, even Dervanus knew that. But he had given many of his powers up when he exiled himself. His skill with the force would have dropped considerably.

But now, now he felt a turn in the force, and knew it only to be Xodus, his old Master. He had found the will to return to the galaxy. Even with Dervanus's rise in power, he could not face Xodus at his full strength. So, it was important Xodus was either captured or killed before he returned to full power.

"He may be travling with Sith, exiles, or Jedi. Be wary when you are near him." He smiled as he whispered "Soon, the Republic will feel our sting. The Shadow Generator is a success, and the Republic wont know what hit them." He then turned back to the starport behind him, watching as tw other Sith interdictors shimmered into being as light began to hit them once more.

Soon.. soon the galaxy will be ours!!

The Illusive Man Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 10:14 PM
    Threads

Corr had begrudgingly followed Corbin as they stepped inside the man’s quarters. They had some success in obtaining information from the Vaklu supporter; it was surprising how the information flowed when one’s future use of their limbs came into question. However as it wasn’t technically his jurisdiction Corr had decided it was best to leave the man to the Rishi forces, if anything the matter was off his books.

Even so Corr still found himself delayed from departing the planet and he was bunking up with the “distant family friend” for the night. He supposed he could leave if he wanted to but with the knowledge that a few supporters were still dispersed across Rishi, he was not keen on having more bodies linked to him. Thus, as Corbin retreated to his room Corr simply gave him a nod and proceeded towards a small couch in the corner of the room.

After taking off his cloak and his military style top he sat down on the moderately comfortable couch and slowly twirled the handgrip of his staff through his fingers, somewhat helping to relax though more of a habit of his. He was in fact tired to some degree but Corr found it difficult to let himself relax fully in the unknown surroundings. In all actuality he was a bit uneasy about the situation and wondered if Corbin was simply playing him, the feeling causing him to tug at his black long-sleeved undershirt that’s tight fit (serving as a second skin without having to be exposed) wasn’t a problem until now. But, after a few deep breaths and realizing the quarters were actually quite similar to his own…and that he assured himself he could undoubtedly disarm and take down his host, he returned to his semi-relaxed state.

Then after some interal work Corr found himself enjoying a light sleep, light enough to hear the distant bustling across town but enough to get that feeling of sleep. And for some reason he sort of felt he would infact need to rest up…for what he could only imagine knowing his luck.
    Last edited by Fionn Mac; 03-02-2009 at 04:31 PM.

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Neka didnt go away she stayed in the hallways putting her chip away. She decided to finally get up. "I dont need sleep anymore Im gonna stay up and train!" She walked into the training room changing out of her coat and other clothes and into men's clothes. She started using hand to hand combat on a dummy. Neka stopped for a minute and checked the hallways for anyone coming by. "Man, I'm embarrassing myself doing stuff to make me forget about what Vol said." She kicked it hard that she knocked its stuffed head off. "Oops..."

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Olyimpus only bowed, and turned around to leave. There was a slight grin on his face as he walked out. Telos was where his target was. That was where both his, and his masters interests were. Both Quincy, and Lirik. both considerable yet with one being an Exile. Xodus would be his real challenge. Nevertheless, Olyimpus had trained in the ways of the force for his whole life. His skills only increased while Xodus's had decreased. It would still be a challenge for him as Xodus was still skilled in the force. He had to be with his master wanting him to bring him in. Then their was the fact that their could be a few Jedi, and other Exiles with him or at least at Telos. That was dangerous, and he would have to be smart ,and not the fight hungry maniac he was.

The Sith lord entered the hanger bay, and checked the ships. his was an new model. Built for speed. It would get him there in less then 48 hours. Just enough time to meet them there. His mission was to go and get him but his master said nothing about taking another with him. So in that case he quickly opened and communacation line to another ship in Telos space. A youung women came up, and bowed her head to him.

"Yes Master Olyimpus........" The young women spoke in a calm, and dark voice. She was strong in the force, and her anger made her a very powerful fighter. She would be just enough if he had to fight an of the other warriors that could be with Xodus.

"Now my child go to Telos, and prepare everything for my arrival. I shall be there in less then 48 hours. I expect everything to be ready, and to my liking."

"Yes my Master."

With that the hologram disappeared, and Olyimpus entered the ship. It took off with blinding speed into space where he quickly entered hyperspace, and disappeared into the stars. In 48 hours things would be very interesting.

Quincy laid himself acros the floor in the back of the room. Lirik had most likly already sensed him so it was of no use to try and stay quiet, and unscene. So he would just go with the flow for now.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As the sun began to rise on the new morning, the sounds of bombs exploding broke the eerie silence that had fallen near midnight. Soon, the sounds of blasters, disruptors, and screams add fury to the caphony of sound.

Soon, flames spring up from the eastern side of the city, near where the Republic embassy and Rishi security force's HQ are. And soon, the reason for this sudden burst of death and destruction is revealed.

"FREEDOM FOR RISHI!!! DEATH TO THE REPUBLIC!!! INDEPENDENCE!!"

The sound of fury and anger rages through several districts of the Lorno port, and it seems that if the tide turns, the Republic may lose a planet to secession.

(All characters gain 5 points for the previous day.)

Lirik had woken up and moved to his meditation pedestal. It helped calm him, as he knew he would need his emotions in check to be able to make it out alive this day.

The sounds of battle were dulled by the thick walls of his home, and he was easily able to block them out. In fact, there was a reason he was blocking it out.

He was intensely focused on an ability that took many years to master. Battle Meditation. He was defintely not a master at it, but he wasnt trying to turn a grand planetary war. He was merely trying to bring both sides to a stalemate so that his group could move more freely across the city. His senses had told him a good deal of the hardest fighting was going on near the docks. That was where the ships were. He wondered idly if they would be able to make it over to them even if there was a stalemate.

"An intereting way to start the day..." he muttered as he kept his concentration on the battle's current outcome.

Corbin let loose another volley from his two blasters, ducking back into his room as another few shots came screaming back. The windows were long since gone, and now all that could keep one from falling out was that every piece of furnitiure had been dragged over and welded to the floor and wall. He cursed himself for not doing better and finding the instigators sooner.

In actuality, he had bumped into those who were now leading this sepretist army. But all information he had pointed to them having left republic space. His assumption had been that they would try and gathr support in the outer rim, but he was wrong.

"Everything okay Corr?" he asked, sparing a glance towards the other side of what had been the windows. He had been hit by a proton blast from a cannon that one of the sepretists had scrounged up from somewhere, and it wouldnt surprise him if the exchange was involved. A medic had come in to try and help. but Corr had simply taken the medical supplies himself and shooed the medic away.

After the fire moved to another floor, he jumped back up and began firing again, wondering when the air support they had been promised would arrive.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Enoch sighed as he woke up, he was still groggy and he tried to push himself up with a limb he no longer possessed. It took his sleep deprived mind a few moments to grasp why his arm wasn't responding, but then he remembered and Used his other arm to push himself up. He looked at the mattress. Apparently, he had continued to bleed through the night and now the sheets and mattress were throughly reddened, though most of the blood had since dried. "Meh..." he shrugged as he stood up.

He smiled, as he stretched. It was so fascinating! It was utterly foreign to wake up with only one arm, it was intoxicatingly new to him. He hoped every day brought this much change... it made life so much more interesting!

He grinned and slipped out of the room wondering what the other people he would be traveling with were up to. He wouldn't mind mocking them, it was such an enjoyable pastime.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Junior Member M8RIXnut will become famous soon enough M8RIXnut will become famous soon enough M8RIXnut's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2009 01:06 PM
    Threads

Malice headed East.

Sounds of battle raged around him, and the cries of men flooded the streets. Malice took it in from his rooftop vantage point. The local insurgency was fighting with intense passion, and an organization that seemed uncharacteristic of unruly mobs. These people were being lead, or at least manipulated by some force with motivations beyond a simple secession.

His gaze wandered further east, to the burning embers and glowing smoke that flowed there. He felt a gentle nagging that this was his intended direction, that East was where his next move would be made.

Like an acrobat he moved, rooftop to rooftop, following the sounds of death and destruction. The chaos enthralled him, intoxicated him, and soon he became lost in the desire to do what he did best.

Malice headed East.
    We must carry on,
    until the battle's end.
    We will fight through hell,
    So we can one day conquer heaven.
    And while the fighting's hard,
    steadfast we'll remain.
    And carry on
    until the end of days.
    Its in battle men discover,
    why they carry on.
    Some may fight to save a lover,
    some to hear their name in song
    and while pain lasts but a moment,
    forever glory stays.
    So fight for pride and honor,
    until the end of days.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Vol fianlly decided to stop training. In fact it was more stop moving. His body was running almost purly on instinct and it was what let him pour his anger out. By the end of his session the training machines were well and truly broken. He would pay for new ones he didn't care he just wanted to release his hate.
    He felt the muscles in his arm and side groan as he stretched them to prevent injury. He smiled as the pain made him feel more human. The smile twisted to a frown when he thought how much that seemed like something Enoch would like.
    He breathed deep and let himself calm and cool down. A part of him wanted to go to Neka but after last night he didn't think he could look at her right now. He sighed realising his anger wasn't fully out of his system. However when the sounds of fighting reached his ears he smiled again. Maybe that was what he needed. His tail swung in agreement. He walked over to his robe and wrapped it around himself. He pulled the hood up and strightened himself out. He looked like he normally did when he hide his image.
    Before he walked out the door he grinned slightly, unless Lirik was tracking him he shouldn't notice him go out for some relief. Vol just kept his grin and walked out the house looking for a fight to join.

The Illusive Man Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 10:14 PM
    Threads

Screams, explosions, the sound of blaster fire…all of these tore at the rebuilding nation, Onderon was burning. The sky bridge was strewn with bodies, scorch marks lined the pale stone walls of the once bustling port….however something seemed different. Familiar scenes and faces began to fade into a blurry nothingness, was this a dream or a replaying of the days when Iziz was full of unrest? No something was off landmarks shifted to others, any resemblance to Onderon was gone however it was not some unfamiliar dream wolrd…it was Rishi.

“Should have left…” Muttered Corr as his eyes flashed open just in time to see a blistering ball of energy from out the window, its destination seemingly the room he was in. Corr then quickly grabbed his shirt and cloak, then trying to reach a safe distance but found himself being forced across the room into an adjacent wall. Curse this planet Corr thought as he tried to apply pressure to a large laceration across his shoulder, caused something in the debris from the blast he guessed. If it wasn’t for his battle precognition actually showing up he might have been in far worse of a condition. Like his father before him, if this was indeed a sign of a battle to come then Rishi would be just as chaotic as Onderon was.

“Just great…” replied Corr as he heard Corbin’s voice amongst falling structures and blaster fire, while he attended to his injury. It was nothing too serious as with the help of an adhesive bandage and medical stimulant he had taken from a passing medic, he was only slightly limited in his movement. After putting his garment back Corr took a deep breath and then unholstered his blaster .However, much to his annoyance it was a foreseeable difficult feat to meet these rebels face to face, thus he had to rely on his blaster for the time being.

"I don’t suppose you could get us any closer could you?”
    Corr regrettably shouted to Corbin after returning fire with his own blaster, catching a few of the insurgents… blasters just weren’t his thing. All hope of leaving smoothly was gone now and it looked like he’d have to assist this Corbin. Something was behind this of that Corr was sure. He was no believer in the force or fate’s hand in things but he had seen this all before…and where there was chaos, there was likely a Sith aiding it along. Oh how he wished he had left the day before, things where just beginning.

Junior Member M8RIXnut will become famous soon enough M8RIXnut will become famous soon enough M8RIXnut's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Malice landed firmly with both feet, legs bending to absorb the shock of impact. He rose slowly, concentrating on the scene below.

Blasterfire was being exchanged between the insurgency and the local security forces from behind building corners and bunkers of debris. Here and there a combatant would fall, but the battle for the moment was at a relative standstill. Malice looked behind his shoulder, to the roads that lead to the security headquarters. More of the populous was joining the fight, and this stalemate would end soon.

Something caught his attention in a besieged building near the HQ. A hooded figure stepped from the doorway of a carbon-scored house. An aura of interest surrounded this man, and it was all Malice could do to keep from jumping down and engage in close combat, simply for sport.

Instead he watched the man's unnatural footfalls, and his interesting body structure as he casually strode from the building amidst blaster fire. Malice made no attempt to conceal his presence on the rooftop, and made no gestures at all, though his instincts told him there were stronger presences here than perhaps he first believed.

He also felt that there were more tactically valuable target areas to control on the planet, and that the course of the battle here might decide the rest of the conflict.

With incalcuable patience he stood, waiting for the next moments to dictate his actions.
    We must carry on,
    until the battle's end.
    steadfast we'll remain.
    And carry on
    until the end of days.
    why they carry on.
    forever glory stays.
    until the end of days.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quincy awoke to the sound, and smell of blasters, and burning flesh. Something was going down, and he wanted to know. He didn;t bother to talk to Lirik, and quickly exited the house. Only a few moments after he stepped from the house he was shot at ten times. He quickly drew his lightsaber, and blocked them all, and deflected them back at the shotters. Quicny sighed, and continued toward the dcks where his pay was.

On the way he was stopped by two men who began firing at him. Calling him "Republic Lapdog" He cut them both down, and pulled out one of his blaster, and shot two men down who were trying to aim flee. He showed them no mercy. For some reason he felt as if his skills had improved. He was slightly faster, and more agile. His training was paying off.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lirik got up from his meditative stance and sighed. he had done what he could to keep the battle at a draw, but outside forces were conspiring against him.

Besides, Vol had left, and another person of interest o him had arrived in the area. He knew that they could easily tip the balance if they began to fight. And he was not sure if they would take out anyone on either side with them in their duel.

"Alright!! Everyone, we are going to make our way for the hangers! We're aquiring a ship one way or the other." He pulled both of his lightsabers out and readied himself, heading out the door, knowing without looking back the others would follow him. What choice did they have, if he could even remotely increase their chance to find passage off the planet.

After stepping out fo the house, he took a general sense of the battle, and concluded that at that moment most of the heavy fighting was going on near the Republic Embassy. However, there were higher numbers of sepretists, and Exchange thugs, near the direct and quick path to the hangers. So, the only choice they had was too go through the battling forces of the Sepretists and the Republic and Rishi forces.

He made his way towards the direction of the Embassy, which was only 3 blocks away from his home. He quickly discovered the reason this street wasnt being fought over: The sepretists already had it. Several of their men eyed him warily, but did nothign as they looted the bodies of Rishian and Republic soldiers.

The next block however, after turning down it, was still in the middle of a firefight. And just his luck, he was behind the sepretists. He sighed, as he had not wished to pick a side. But if the sepretists were in his way, and it wouldnt take long for the Republic to discover he was aiding them.

"Hmm.. Its been some time since ive fought for the Republic..." he said as he ignited his lightsabers. At first, the few Republic soldiers that saw him grew fearful. Had the sepretists gotten aid from the Sith? Similar thoughts were crossing the minds of the Sepretists, but for them it was of joy.

That was, until, Lirik unleashed a wave of lightning taking out the four closest sepretists. Immediatly after that, he launched himself forward, entering the fray and shouting "FOR THE REPUBLIC!!"

Corbin dragged a Republic soldier out of the room as several plasma grenades shook his room. Corr held another soldier over his shoulder, and he quickly put him down next to the other wounded. After making sure they would be alright, Corbin charged for the lift with Corr right behind him. His destination was the hastily built barricades near the gates to the embassy. Several walls had been destroyed and they had been forced to set up impropmtu barricades to keep a breach from happening. As the lift neared the first floor, the sound of fighters was heard, and several explosions rocked the ground. Finally, they had air support. But how long till even that didnt matter.

The Lt. that had come to check his position had informed him that a major fighter base far north of Lorno port had been captured by sepretists, so soon their could be dogfights in the air above them. Unfortunately, he had died shortly afterward by a blaster bolt to the head from an enemy sniper.

"Perhabs im getting too old for this kinda stuff..." He muttered as he shook his head. He had been fighting for years, and the dogs of war had taken their toll on him. Now this one would be added to his list.

When the lift touched down, he heard shouts of joy and renewed weapons fire. He saw Commander Rokes speaking with a corpral and made his way over.

"Whats going on Commander? Are we winning?" He heard a few more explosions and wondered if a Republic ship had entered Orbit to render assistance.

"Corbin, thank the force your alive." Commander Rokes said. He saltued the corpral who turned and headed back to the barricades. "Your not going to believe this, but a Dark Jedi is assisting our forces!! Its unbelievable!"

Corbin's eyes widened at that. What in the world would a Dark Jedi be doing here on Rishi, and for another matter, why would one be helping the Republic?

Revan Qel-Droma felt the ebb and flow of conflict around him as he knelt in meditation in the Ebon Hawks cargo hold. He had sensed a disturbance in the force, and felt it was tied to Xeron, Alaya Kurrs apprentice.

So far, his senses had been correct. But he did not yet leave the ship. Something in the force told him that Xeron would make it back to the docks with no trouble, for someone, he had no knowledge of who, was leading him there.

He sighed, doing his best to be paitent as he waited for Xeron and whoever was aiding him to arrive.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Malice twitched as the first man to exit drew and ignited a lightsaber, deflecting a myriad of shots that had been intended for his body. He considered giving chase, but an unseen hand bade him stay.

He was not disappointed when a second man approached, fielding a deep aura that spoke to his connection to the elements of the force. He watched in utter delight as his new target manipulated the force into a web of criss-crossing light that snuffed the lives of four insurgents.

Malice siezed his moment. Using the force-sensitive's distraction as cover, he landed behind the republic forces as he brought his blade to bear. The cortosis gauntlets clicked satisfyingly against the hilt of the weapon, and it sank even more satisfyingly into the nearest republic defender with a sickening crunch as his target cried out.

Malice felt the chaos boil within him, and he began to channel it outward.

Two men charged him, the first recieving the sharp side of his blade in his throat, the other the bottom of the hilt to his temple. They both sank quietly. Blaster shots rang out, absorbed by the cortosis weave on his chest. Malice rolled forward, sweeping his blade horizontally then sweeping up as he finished. The legs of one man were rent in two, while another man clutched at his spilling entrails. Cassus muscled the weapon from the dying man, shouldered it, and dropped to a knee. After a quick exchange, the republic soldiers lay smoldering or bleeding.

Malice stood, facing the fray the force-sensitive was involved in. He threw down his rifle, and stood challengingly, his chest exposed, his weapon set wide, a determined scowl on his face.

The chaos was spreading.

edit: [Ah! man this is inspiring to be writing again. sorry for the sketchiness, but i wanted to get it up while the image was fresh]
    Last edited by M8RIXnut; 03-03-2009 at 06:29 PM.
    We must carry on,
    until the battle's end.
    steadfast we'll remain.
    And carry on
    until the end of days.
    why they carry on.
    forever glory stays.
    until the end of days.

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

"Holy hell!" Achima yelled as she stepped out of the house. " I guess I picked the perfect time to leave Rishi..."

She pulled out her light sabor and fought as best as she could through the horde of separatists that tried to attack her. However, she had never been in real combat before, so it wasn't long before one of them was able to overcome her. A separatist came up from behind her and grabbed her by the neck, causing her to drop her light sabor on the ground. She fell into a state of panic as she gasped for air.

"I'm not with the Republic.....I'm Nuetral you scumbag!" She gasped.

"Shut up!!!" The man said and he threw her on to the ground. The separatist then pulled out his light sabor and prepared for the strike.

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Closed Thread

Thread Information