AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Mind. My Heart. My Me.

Senior Member Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2009 03:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Trust me...You don't even want to know >:3
    Threads

Default My Mind. My Heart. My Me.

Hm...Does this actually fall under poetry? ><

My Mind. My Heart. My Me.
    My mind is an endless road. It leads only to a dead end.
    There are many twists, and darker thoughts cause me to stray.
    I try to find the one straight road. The right path.
    Although I know this road is much longer, and harder to trek. It is what I seek.
    But I find myself wandering, off any road. Lost without a care.
    Kind words lay in the ditch, killed by those of hate.
    My mind closes tighter. Don't let anyone in.
    Harsh words are finding their way through the cracks, and I'm loosing feeling.
    Growing cold.

My heart is a stain-glass window. The colos are unique, none like the other.
    Reds for passion and love. Yellow for smiles and laughter.
    Blue, the sadness and pain. Purple for all the sickness.
    Green keeps a mellow shade, and Brown holds onto a sweet and warm expression.
    White stands for the purity. While the black stands for the hate.
    Why is it that the black gains all the attention? Why does no one look past that one color to see the rainbow? Is the black so easily seen?
    The stain-glass is easily broken. Like silence, one word causes it to shatter. One touch, and it's bruised.
    Why do you always touch? Why can't you just watch and marvel?

I am myself. Or, I am two people.
    Though I'm not quite sure who 'myself' really is. Smiling and joking on the surface. Underneath my skin, there is a monster.
    The monster absorbs all the hateful words, the nasty glances, the unheard critisism. It keeps these on hand, to remind me not to trust.
    The stain-glass is beginning to crack. The walls are getting higher. The monster inside smiles.
    Laughing to keep the tears at bay. Saying things with double meaning.
    Help? Why bother someone else with this?
    Waiting for a kinded word, but scared to ask.
    My Mind. My Heart. My Me.
    Last edited by Fabala; 02-08-2009 at 09:27 PM.

Saying of the Week: "Whoa, it's been upgraded to stank. Just last week it was only stink. Stonk can't be far away!"

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

If it's something written with emotions, then it is poetry. It's kind of like paintings. It can look all weird and abstract, but it's still called a work of art.

I really like the uniqueness of this poem. You might think this is stupid, but I like how you colored each word according to it's appropriate color. This poem was just vibrand and full of emotions.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information