AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: AF Question Thread[Revised 2009 Version]

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default AF Question Thread[Revised 2009 Version]

Easy, as you remember from a vast number of threads like this in 2008. This is the 2009 version of the "AF Question Thread"

1 - What do you hate more? Members that post in the introduction section and say they will be active, but never or rarely come back. Or a random active member that posts annoying spam and gets bad rep fairly a lot.

2 - If you were to take a two year break from AF, how many familar faces would you expect to see when you return [say member usernames if you wish]

3 - When was the last time you got good rep? When was the last time you got bad rep?

4 - How many times have you gone on the AF Chat
    A)None
    B}1 - 5 times
    C)6 - 20 times
    D)I lost count, but a lot of times.

5 - What is your favorite misc section thread of all time?
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

1 - What do you hate more? Members that post in the introduction section and say they will be active, but never or rarely come back. Or a random active member that posts annoying spam and gets bad rep fairly a lot.
    I really don't hate either of them.

2 - If you were to take a two year break from AF, how many familar faces would you expect to see when you return [say member usernames if you wish]

Uh... Kaitou Ace? Maybe MP2k? Otherwise people hang around for about a year on average before they stop posting on this board.

3 - When was the last time you got good rep? When was the last time you got bad rep?

Good rep: Yesterday. Bad rep: When I put up a link in my sig to a post where I supported domestic abuse and said the bad rep I got for it was the best ever.

A)None
    B}1 - 5 times
    C)6 - 20 times

Like... 4? or 5? I usually enter, can't keep up with the torrent of text, and leave after 10 minutes. Once I lost a bunch of points on blackjack though.

It's a tie between these three:
    Last edited by Eris; 01-29-2009 at 04:15 PM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

A: I would have to say members that join and are never active. Especially the ones that contact you to be their friends. I mean, you can be all friendly and stuff and they they'd like to be friends, but then they just leave.

A: Raiken, Diocletian, Eris (or whatever that person is called now), Kissed by Neji, MPK2, Jimbo, etc.

A: I got a good rep like 3 days ago, and I got a bad rep when I was away for Christmas.

B) But mostly with WinterDream.

Don't know, there are so many interesting ones.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Active members that post spam.. Who cares about the people who never show.

Mr. Baka, and that's it.. Usually I take about a 2 month break every so often. I just came back from one.. And woah things have changed @_@

Good rep was a thanks from Mr. Baka.. Bad Rep was just someone who didn't know what they were talking about.. As usual.

A)None
    B}1 - 5 times
    C)6 - 20 times

Perhaps the lightbulb thread.. Epic.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

Neither of the specified units are detested by me. I practically never enter the introduction section except on rare occasions, and spammers are amusing and fun.

2 - If you were to take a two year break from AF, how many familar faces do you think you would come back to?

It is hard to determine the answer to that. I was recently inactive for a few weeks only to return to the same basic users in which I assume would still be here.

The last time that I recieved good reputation was today, and the last time that I recieved bad reputation has been forgotten. Not too long ago I can assume.
    4 - How many times have you gone on the AF Chat?

Never. I have no such intentions.

I cannot remember. I have adapted to the vast amounts of duplicate threads so much that I can vaguely recall any others except those of which are always repeated.
    That which is; is the truth.

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

I really couldn't care less either way.

Quite a few, I think.

Good rep was about a week ago, and bad rep is so far back I don't really remember.

Just once. It was rather terrifying.

Post Your Pics, the light bulb thread, and the AF Podcast. ^^
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

im in a great dream Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2010 11:24 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: *thinks* idk

1. What do you hate more? Members that post in the introduction section and say they will be active, but never or rarely come back. Or a random active member that posts annoying spam and gets bad rep fairly a lot.

I say I hate the random active member that posts annyoing spam and gets bad rep a lot, the first option doesn't really bother me all that much.

2. If you were to take a two year break from AF, how many familar faces would you expect to see when you return [say member usernames if you wish]

Most liklely, Karami, Keroppi, Kitsune, SSD...

3. When was the last time you got good rep? When was the last time you got bad rep?

Bad rep on 1. 23 and good rep after that on 1. 23 as well.

4. How many times have you gone on the AF Chat?

Maybe 3 or 4 times but it was definently a while back.
    So B. 1-5 times

5. What is your favorite misc section thread of all time?

I don't know, I know I have a really fave one but can't remember the name but for now I say Post your Pics.
    LOVE YA: HEG <33 PON, KIBUM <3

"Oh oh oh oh Oppareul saranghae. Ah ah ah ah manhi manhihae." - Girls Generstion "Oh"

Tis not male! drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 01:26 PM
    I live happily in a house with my family. (6 animals)
    Threads

O.o actually i hate when people join just to ask hey what's this anime -info info- and then never come back. But of the two spam= bad

I'm sure there'd be some people who stayed, who? i dunno.

good 11-12-2008 02:14 PM
    bad 08-22-2008 10:47 PM

A)None
    B}1 - 5 times
    C)6 - 20 times

O.o um d?

uh... *shrugs*
    Only fools accept the obvious and go no farther.
    Common sense isn't so common anymore.
    "I'll follow you everywhere you go in my oh-so-inconspicuous bright red car and convince myself you don't notice."
    4// Itchy. Tasty.

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

I never go into Intros because it's a spammy board, and spam can be entertaining. Neither.

I'm gonna say like ten, because that's about how many people I recognized when I did exactly this.

Good rep was the latest drug thread, bad was Mavericker calling me racist iirc.

A)None
    B}1 - 5 times
    C)6 - 20 times

D. I pop in and out as the mood strikes me, enough that I seem to be known by mostly chat-exclusive members but not enough to be considered a regular.

I don't think I really have a favorite, but I do remember my first AF crapstorm way back when I was a new member. I was accused of sexism and hating women for saying that a girl whose life's dream was to be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen could be considered backwards by some people in regards to women's equality.

She then proceeded to inform us all that she would be barefoot because she'd be living in Japan, pregnant because she had always wanted a child, and in the kitchen because she wanted to be a cook and that since I believed she was backwards(I didn't, in fact I had purposefully excluded myself) I was attempting to crush the spirit of women's lib or something. I dunno anymore, I just remember being thoroughly confused as to how stupid people can be.

Nowadays I wonder if I had been trolled, either way it's fun to look back on.
    Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

1 - The never come back member. At least I can lol at the other guy/gal.

2 - I wouldn't be surprised to see anime forum with a different name so ?
    3 - Good - Something about Jubei
    Bad - Something about not getting my point from my archive.

A)None

Duh.....the ones that show irrelevance to my interest.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Random members who spams

Well, I have some members on my MSN so.....yeah.

Good-Jan 8th
    Bad- Around October

A)None
    B}1 - 5 times
    C)6 - 20 times

All threads are decent here, not enough potential to be considered my favorite.

Puzzle Piece; Pseudonym has a reputation beyond repute Pseudonym has a reputation beyond repute Pseudonym has a reputation beyond repute Pseudonym has a reputation beyond repute Pseudonym has a reputation beyond repute Pseudonym has a reputation beyond repute Pseudonym has a reputation beyond repute Pseudonym has a reputation beyond repute Pseudonym has a reputation beyond repute Pseudonym has a reputation beyond repute Pseudonym has a reputation beyond repute Pseudonym's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-11-2009 06:27 PM
    In a limousine trying to outrun the paparazzi. ;]
    Threads

I couldn't care less.

I don't know the exact number but I'm sure all the AF addicts will be there.

Good rep - A few days ago.
    Neg rep - I can't remember.

None.

I don't have a favourite one.

on Detonation Boulevard Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Beer Xmas Bear2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2022 03:03 AM
    Threads

1. Neither, I'm not associated with them.

2. Pending the site was still up, at least 5.

3. 3 weeks maybe? For good rep. Negative rep, I can't remember.

4. ROUGH guess maybe around 20-25

5. "At The Moment"

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

Eh, neither really. It take a lot to annoy me.

-All of the mods I talk to.
    -Most of Intuition.
    -Several of the major bloggers.

This week, hmm, I dunno. o-O;

Unless Saejima Kouga is in THAT chat room at that moment, I won't enter.

Post your Pictures, they are always fun.

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Probably random active members that post spam.

Beezer, .Lovebeat. .Clumpsy, Twila☆☪~ , Tsuna Kadiri, MaruDashi

3 - When was the last time you got good rep?

01-27-2009 12:42 AM by Nevaeh

When was the last time you got bad rep?

11-05-2008 03:05 PM by baka no hibi

4 - How many times have you gone on the AF Chat?

20~30, I don't go in there often

not sure actually, I do like these survey threads
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 02-03-2009 at 02:11 AM.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

the day dreaming voyager little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2009 08:53 AM
    Threads

The latter, definitely.
    Can't blame newbies for getting bored, it's their opinion but at least they don't disturb other people on the forums like spammers.

At least 20?

Last good rep - 01-30-2009 05:16 AM from XtremeKakashi.
    Last bad rep - never so far =) Maybe cos' I've only been herefor about a month.

B}1 - 5 times
    Everytime I enter, some lame conversation is going on or nobody is talking at all. But I'll try a couple more times, hopefully given a chance to fit in. Hahah

None in particular, really.

To Havoc and Beyond!

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Answer: Both.

Answer: Dunno...

Answer: Just very recently.

A)None
    B}1 - 5 times
    C)6 - 20 times
    Answer: E) Never

Answer: I don't have one, I just post.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

When I get internet, I'll be back in full force. Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Empty Box Heart Wolf
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2019 07:17 PM
    Threads

1 - What do you hate more?
    I would say the annoying spammers are the worst.

2 - If you were to take a two year break from AF, how many familar faces would you expect to see when you return?
    I would expect to see teed, Kaitou Ace, and Princess Minako. That's it.

I have never gotten a bad rep. The last good rep was like a month ago.

I don't have one. I like all the ones I have made.

Sig and avvie set by the wonderfully talented and amazing Bou. <3

Featuring the laptop I always used to complain and talk about in chat.

I may not use it anymore, but I still have it!

Comfortably numb. Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2011 03:22 PM
    Threads

I'd say both.

Kaitou Ace, MaruDashi, Eris, Princess Minako, uh, most of the people from chat?

I received good rep like two days ago.
    And the bad rep.....months and months ago. 0_o

C)6 - 20 times

Post Your Pics! : D
    Lard!
    Het is heerlijk vet! Je most het eten!

Closed Thread

Thread Information