AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Resident Evil 5

Blathering Blatherskite Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2009 05:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Resident Evil 5

Anyone play the demo yet?
    I've gone through both of the quick levels on single player and while the game looks great (crisp, clear and nicely done) the actual controls are a little odd.
    (xbox buttons)LT + RT to shoot, LB+RT to slash with a knife and LT+A to reload sounds easy but while running(if you can call it running) from a dude with a chainsaw its easy to get confused, but it does become a little easier as you go. There are 4 different controller configs but from looking at them I don't know if they'll be any easier, should give em a try though. The fact that you have to use 2 buttons to knife someone and theres no melee is the most annoying feature I found.

To me it seemed simple once you figured out the tricks for the "bosses". Tricks below for those who need a hand...

First level is running around from the executioner and all you have to do is get to the stairs goin to the roof, jump to a adjacent roof and the executioner can't follow you. Just fend off the zombies and wait till the cutscene. You dont' even have to kill the boss on this one.

The chainsaw guy is a bit harder because you actually have to kill him to continue because he has a key on him. The strategy for this one is just to get a few shots into him (head perferred) and run till you have some distance and repeat. The easiest way is to get him to follow you around the one house and shot the exploding barrels as he passes. Keep going around the house doing this and pop some shots into him and while time consuming you shouldn't take too much damage.

Its kinda silly you can just run right past zombies and they don't hit you but it is helpful at times.

Senior Member Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2009 09:18 AM
    Threads

The danger about mass zombie flight games is running past 'em. Sure, it's easy, but if you bump into two or three they'll swarm you immediately and if you're really lucky, you might get off with minimal health by button mashing them away.

Try not to make a habit of using zombie hallways too often. Also, with modern interactives, there's a limit to how realistic the game gets before you find glitch points. I haven't played RE5, but I'm guessing if there's a way to sprint, you need to circle that last boss until he stops turning naturally, then shoot him to pieces and melee him before he gets at you.

Seems easier and faster, but riskier.

Wouldn't it be just awesome if we had an MMO zombie game? Humanity's fight to survive the evil zombies, with stats and currency. Find clothes in abandoned houses, weapons in gun stores, run from the player killing other players to feed his need for sadism. And no, I don't mean FPS zombie shooters.
    Accepting simfile requests. E-mail me at [email protected].
    Generation: 15
    Whenever you see this signature, copy it into your own and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Ice Tea ninja wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2010 05:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1234 5678 91011

Looks fun, always been a fan of shooting zombies. most games nower days have zombies
    Just Your Friendly Neighborhood Wowzabunny

Blathering Blatherskite Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2009 05:51 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rubedo, the Crystal Blood View Post
    I haven't played RE5, but I'm guessing if there's a way to sprint, you need to circle that last boss until he stops turning naturally, then shoot him to pieces and melee him before he gets at you.

Wouldn't it be just awesome if we had an MMO zombie game? Humanity's fight to survive the evil zombies, with stats and currency. Find clothes in abandoned houses, weapons in gun stores, run from the player killing other players to feed his need for sadism. And no, I don't mean FPS zombie shooters.
    you can't shoot him to pieces, I've tried. I've literally put 2 clips directly into his head/neck area and he didn't die. I've tried the handgun and machine gun and the rifle.

A zombie MMO game would be pretty awesome. Can't wait for someone to do it, but the hard thing would be keeping content fresh and having fun objectives. I mean, after a while you would assume one side or the other would win. Although if you were to pick different jobs and form survival groups with other survivors it could be interesting. Making a homebase, setting up fortifications and doing quests for ingredients for a vaccine or something could be dragged out for some time consuming fun.

For I am not the one Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2010 10:44 AM
    Threads

I'm looking forward to play this game.I haven't played the other resident evil games, I did play the demo and i really liked it so im thinking about getting it when it come out.
    Last edited by Ayame_Sohma; 01-31-2009 at 01:11 AM.

Senior Member Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2009 09:18 AM
    Threads

Yeah, basically a never-ending tug-of-war. Have different sides and communities of players.

I would think of it this way. You start in the center of everything and have to fight your way to a side, preferably the side you want. Everyone has their own agenda.

The game programmers have different communities of survivors (factions) working towards different goals to achieve some freedom from the zombie scourge. Maybe one faction wants to nuke the world to kill them all, and maybe another faction wants to produce a vaccine to cure the zombies. And on the player's end you would have to try to pick the side that actually does have the right idea. The motivation would be some reward as a status symbol and an in-game benefit.

But then something happens to change the effectiveness of this new cure, so it's a step forward and backwards in random directions.

So, say the nuke guys get their hands on radiation technology. The guys in the nuke faction get radiation guns to kill zombies. But then some zombies become immune to radiation and maybe even get stronger, so there's this giant boss zombie attack the nuke faction and EVERYONE has to kill it.

Or maybe the vaccine faction finds a cure. So they can render zombification (being turned into a zombie by bites or injections or whatnot) on themselves useless, and even get some NPC allies. But then security gets lax and the zombies break in and inadvertendly destroy all evidence of the cure, so it's back to square one, though you still keep a symbol of being part of all that.

Dynamic environments with each variable patch (the first number of the version number) would also keep it interesting. If the "move into space" faction initiates (and fails) a rocket launch), there could be a destroyed and abandoned launch pad in their territory.

And even more dynamic would be little roving communities who just want to survive. So there's greater reward in factions, but greater risk, and less of both as an outsider. And even faction wars and alliances. The Nukes want to go with the Spacers because earth will be uninhabitable, the Vaccines want to work with the Government (or what's left). And the Kill Alls just kill everyone NOT on their side for resources.
    Accepting simfile requests. E-mail me at [email protected].
    Generation: 15
    Whenever you see this signature, copy it into your own and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

One of the most anticipated games of 2009, for me.
    I am looking forward to its release.
    That which is; is the truth.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

No, I have not played the demo version yet but I have always been a fan of the resident evil series, so I am confident that I will enjoy this one.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Tis not male! drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 01:26 PM
    I live happily in a house with my family. (6 animals)
    Threads

41 days, some odd hours. +.+ I can't wait for this game to come out. I'm not one to play demos they just frustrate me that i can't play the whole game.
    Only fools accept the obvious and go no farther.
    Common sense isn't so common anymore.
    "I'll follow you everywhere you go in my oh-so-inconspicuous bright red car and convince myself you don't notice."
    4// Itchy. Tasty.

Senior Member -|[Frank]|- has a reputation beyond repute -|[Frank]|- has a reputation beyond repute -|[Frank]|- has a reputation beyond repute -|[Frank]|- has a reputation beyond repute -|[Frank]|- has a reputation beyond repute -|[Frank]|- has a reputation beyond repute -|[Frank]|- has a reputation beyond repute -|[Frank]|- has a reputation beyond repute -|[Frank]|- has a reputation beyond repute -|[Frank]|- has a reputation beyond repute -|[Frank]|- has a reputation beyond repute -|[Frank]|-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2009 07:47 PM
    Threads

the demo was pretty good. although i dont like how inconvenient it is to swap from your hand gun to something else during the game lol especially with the monster guys coming at u.

i hav to admit, when that chainsaw guy was chasing me around the house, i was freaking out especially when one of them (zombies?) grabbed me, and he started to close in

feels kinda similar to RE4, which i thought was awesome.takes a bit to get used to the controls btw

- "Yoroshi QUEEEEEEN!!-

Member Knightmare_Zero is a splendid one to behold Knightmare_Zero is a splendid one to behold Knightmare_Zero is a splendid one to behold Knightmare_Zero is a splendid one to behold Knightmare_Zero is a splendid one to behold Knightmare_Zero is a splendid one to behold Knightmare_Zero is a splendid one to behold Knightmare_Zero's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2009 01:21 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 8138581223657272

i'm going to get it i love the resident evil series

both made by me

Senior Member Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 08:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: OG_APPLEJACKS

Call me what you will but I saw my first preview yesterday. It was in WWE Magazine and I must say, it sounds attractive.

Member samurai_fang001 is infamous around these parts samurai_fang001 is infamous around these parts samurai_fang001 is infamous around these parts samurai_fang001 is infamous around these parts samurai_fang001 is infamous around these parts samurai_fang001 is infamous around these parts samurai_fang001 is infamous around these parts samurai_fang001 is infamous around these parts samurai_fang001 is infamous around these parts samurai_fang001 is infamous around these parts samurai_fang001 is infamous around these parts samurai_fang001's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2009 03:42 PM
    Threads

I've been playing the res. series since I was 5 and god damn it I can't wait for res 5 to come out but jeez these zombies seem faster than those in 4 o.O I just can't wait to play with a buddy finally though!

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Teddie has a reputation beyond repute Teddie has a reputation beyond repute Teddie has a reputation beyond repute Teddie has a reputation beyond repute Teddie has a reputation beyond repute Teddie has a reputation beyond repute Teddie has a reputation beyond repute Teddie has a reputation beyond repute Teddie has a reputation beyond repute Teddie has a reputation beyond repute Teddie has a reputation beyond repute Teddie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2009 07:29 PM
    Threads

The game preview looked interesting and I was always a fan of RE.
    The graphics aren't bad either.
    I'll probably be buying this game for PS3.
    Quote of the week:
    "Little things affect little minds."

Senior Member Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ein Nineteenth PSN ID: ein_nineteenth

I just got it yesterday up to Chapter 5, but midterms are comming up so no more playing until they're over.

Unless you have someone playing with you, Sheeva's just an excuse to waste ammo/ quick game over.

The plaugas in this resident evil have an advantage over the player. They can move and attack at the same time.

You on the other hand can't move period.
    Some people say it makes the game scary. I personally feel it's a cheap way for capcom to make a ridiculously easy game hard for no reason. ( So. The bosses/ instant death-mini-bosses can run and jump +attack at the same time. Even with the aiming speed set to fastest, you have to exit aiming mode, turn around, enter aiming mode and shoot. Plenty of time wasted doing something simple.)

I'd wait for the price drop before rushing out to buy it.

One more thing, online is fun but if friendly fire is turned on...

WARNING

POSTS BY NINETEENTH CONTAIN OFFENSIVE, DISPICIBLE, AND ABSURD CONTENT THAT IS TOO CONTROVERSIAL AND TOO AWESOME FOR ACTUAL MESSAGEBOARDS. KEEP NINETEENTH OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO NINETEENTH MAY CAUSE CANCER
    HEY LOOK I FINALLY UPDATED THIS AFTER 5 YEARS. DO NOT ASK ABOUT MY REP. YOU WERE NOT HERE WHEN DID THAT AND IT'S A LONG STORY.
    IF SWALLOWED CONTACT A MORTICIAN.

~Lolitaloid~ Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2011 06:46 PM
    Threads

My brother had just gotten it yesterday. From what i've seen and played, its just a harder version of Resident evil 4. I like and all but its kind of just not all enthusiastic as people made it out to be. I recommend it for people to play though.
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Member Knightmare_Zero is a splendid one to behold Knightmare_Zero is a splendid one to behold Knightmare_Zero is a splendid one to behold Knightmare_Zero is a splendid one to behold Knightmare_Zero is a splendid one to behold Knightmare_Zero is a splendid one to behold Knightmare_Zero is a splendid one to behold Knightmare_Zero's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2009 01:21 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 8138581223657272

i got it today and i love it. its awsome

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

I have it im stuck on something in it where it has a furnace key and you go to this place an it says this tanks can be pushed over. Its so confusing...
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Visage Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2009 05:11 PM
    Threads

Well my brother is playing this and he is at the end of finishing it i think and i couldnt play it cuz my bro and i have a deal that till he doesnt finishes it , i wont start a new game -__- , as i was watching this game and been known to RE series for a long time , all i can say you should have this game if you have a Ps3...for collection
    Last edited by Necro'lic Enigma; 03-21-2009 at 10:29 AM.
    wish me luck for furture guys!!!!
    Thanks for everything!!!
    ^___^

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

I am not impressed so far. Many friends of mine who are RE fans don't seem to be as well. This does not feel like a true RE game - just another game cashing in on the terrorism/urban warfare setting BS. And it feels to me, like a bunch of isolated events/scenarios, and all you do is move from one to the other. There seems to be no freedom of movement and flow that was found in the other RE games.

I think I am around halfway through... and I am not having loads of fun. The "good parts" were basically rehashed moments from RE4. Oh no, a bunch of ppl and a guy with a chainsaw and you gotta survive!! Oh wait, that was an RE4 moment. Oh look! Irving transforms into this giant evil thing and you must hit him when he exposes himself! Oh wait, Salazar all over again. All we need now is Krauzer running around vowing revenge or something and we'd be set.

5 / 10

Visage Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2009 05:11 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat View Post
    I am not impressed so far. Many friends of mine who are RE fans don't seem to be as well. This does not feel like a true RE game - just another game cashing in on the terrorism/urban warfare setting BS. And it feels to me, like a bunch of isolated events/scenarios, and all you do is move from one to the other. There seems to be no freedom of movement and flow that was found in the other RE games.

I think I am around halfway through... and I am not having loads of fun. The "good parts" were basically rehashed moments from RE4. Oh no, a bunch of ppl and a guy with a chainsaw and you gotta survive!! Oh wait, that was an RE4 moment. Oh look! Irving transforms into this giant evil thing and you must hit him when he exposes himself! Oh wait, Salazar all over again. All we need now is Krauzer running around vowing revenge or something and we'd be set.

5 / 10
    Yeah , kind of missing Leon and Krauser especially , and i agree with the facts that you have mentioned. Even my brother said it isnt that much fun then it was with Re4. He said , The real feeling of survival or the real thing we feel while playing any RE game is missing. I didnt thought he was right but now come to think of it , yup your right.
    I left playing this game in between while my bro took over and it felt the same way as my bro is saying about it now.
    wish me luck for furture guys!!!!
    Thanks for everything!!!
    ^___^

Member Ize has a reputation beyond repute Ize has a reputation beyond repute Ize has a reputation beyond repute Ize has a reputation beyond repute Ize has a reputation beyond repute Ize has a reputation beyond repute Ize has a reputation beyond repute Ize has a reputation beyond repute Ize has a reputation beyond repute Ize has a reputation beyond repute Ize has a reputation beyond repute Ize's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2014 10:05 PM
    Threads

I just hope that it will be on PC minus the outcome of RE4

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Ize
    My Arthread

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    Threads

I beat it yesterday, co-op with friends. It's RE4 with a few tweaks and co-op and that's it. You'll be spending most of your play time replaying levels though.

Replay Chapter 1 for ammo, Chapter 3 or 4 for money.

This signature contains nothing.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

Member HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2009 02:45 PM
    Threads

Cool

I would be someones slave to get the chance to play this...
    Any takers? Preferably the ladies?
    I'm so hungry...my teeth beg for flesh...
    They hurt so bad being erected for so long...
    Please...Please feed me you...

Favorite Quote:
    Wait, you use a revolver? I've been using a semi-automatic. I always go last.

Hmmm... after checking Wikipedia, it seems I've confused Russian Roulette with Shooting People in the Head. My apologies. -Manhattan_Project_2000

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've been playing Res 5 and let me say this. It's fun because it's very enthralling. The story gets you into the game, but there are some issues.

1. Would be the limited ammo you get, at times your on empty so fast it's crazy. I think it would be nice if you could buy ammo with the guns you were buying.

2. The ridiculous, you have to stand and point your silly laser at the enemy and hit him. While there are mass of enemies coming from behind you and everything.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Closed Thread

Thread Information