AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: My Fan Art

Anbu the Assassin chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2009 12:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs down Tani Sin

Quote Originally Posted by DarkChocolate View Post
    *points-> post #98* "YAOI!" *waits while all the fangirls go kya~(or sum'in)*

Yes, they look like Tezuka and Fuji, but the whole image does give out the Itoigawa and Izumi taste, so ya don't hafta worry. There's the proportion problem that you just mentioned, but you don't have to worry about that either. It happens to me all the time...so I practiced with the experience I got from the previous drawings. It's hard, I know. *curses Whateverthehellyoucalltheproportioningskillstuff*

Nice try on the colouring, I guess. =3 Perhaps it'd be better if you decorate the bg with something else? *points to self, "You don't have the right to say the others since you don't even colour!"*

So-uh, you're a yaoi fan huh?

Yupz.. I'm your fellow yaoi fan.. XD and you don't have to worry about the underage or anything.. I began to know (and like) yaoi since I was in the eight grade.. So around 15..^^

Well, it's good to know they still look like Itoigawa and Izumi.. Some of my male character I've drawn was told by my friend that he looks like Tezuka.. Hey, I don't itend to draw someone like him before.. >,< maybe I just like to draw the same hairstyle and glassess and such.. XD

I'm suck at drawing nonhuman being.. So don't hope for something outstanding for my BG.. >,< it usually plain white you know.. Haha~ what a lame me..

Quote Originally Posted by naotavespaboy View Post
    Hey. well its good that you aim for a weekly update. It kinda gives you a reason to try to finish a drawing once you start. Anyway the new one looks great. I love the colouring on it. I really suck at colouring so anyone who is good at it I really envy. Well done to you and I will try to comment on your great works more often.
    Yeah.. I've drawn plenty actually.. But I don't think that all of it is worth enough to be submitted in here.. So I'll submit the best of all my work in a week.. XD this condition may change depends on my mood.. I may submit now.. Haha~

==========

Well, I did say I will submit on every Friday.. But I still can submit at Sunday, can't I? XD I just want to put all my deviation here.. Then I can out my sketch here.. Because I feel like I will submit anything in DA for a while..

Full view pliss~

lookingforthelight ask me to redrew her OC Tani Sin.. This is the original >> [link] And I finnaly found my spirit to start working at tani sin again! At last I've finished it.. XD I'm so excited~

Comments and critics are always welcome.. Enjoy--

I'll submit my yaoi art again sometime.. Sorry for the antiyaoi people.. (_ _)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Tani Sin.jpg‎
Views:	36
Size:	345.3 KB
ID:	25318  

Once could be a fluke and twice a coincidence, but thrice proves it's a real ability.

Junior Member wanderinjustice has much to be proud of wanderinjustice has much to be proud of wanderinjustice has much to be proud of wanderinjustice has much to be proud of wanderinjustice has much to be proud of wanderinjustice has much to be proud of wanderinjustice has much to be proud of wanderinjustice has much to be proud of wanderinjustice has much to be proud of wanderinjustice has much to be proud of wanderinjustice's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2009 01:09 PM
    Threads

wow, that's hawt, like everything bout it.

Anbu the Assassin chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Exclamation Breeze

Quote Originally Posted by wanderinjustice View Post
    wow, that's hawt, like everything bout it.
    Ahahaha~ thanks a lot! ^^ but you know, if you flip the pict horizontally, you'll find out that the face is out of the proportion.. >,<

==========

Well, as I promised.. An update every Friday..

Just a girl walking through the gentle wind.. Comments and critics are most welcome.. Enjoy--

Once could be a fluke and twice a coincidence, but thrice proves it's a real ability.

between light and shadow. naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2010 12:03 PM
    Threads

Love the new update its very simple but affective. Whats particularly good is that you have put the folds in the clothes and the hair blowing in the same direction to give the effect of the wind. The other update is nice too and I really look forward to your next update. Keep up the good work!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cool Oran | Yamamoto [In fanart]

Love the new update its very simple but affective. Whats particularly good is that you have put the folds in the clothes and the hair blowing in the same direction to give the effect of the wind. The other update is nice too and I really look forward to your next update. Keep up the good work!
    Thanks.. I had a fun drawing her hair actually.. Usually I prefer drawing a short haired girl because it's easier and faster.. But I relize it's not a bad idea for drawing a long haired one once in a while.. XD

==========

Just a couple of my old sketches.. To fill up the days between Friday to Friday.. >,< The girl is Oran from Fairy's Landing and the boy is Yamamoto Takeshi from Katekyo Hitman Reborn.. He is my fave character..

Enjoy--
    Last edited by chuunin7; 07-13-2009 at 02:45 AM. Reason: Forget to add the title.. AGAIN

Member lowellgallagher has a reputation beyond repute lowellgallagher has a reputation beyond repute lowellgallagher has a reputation beyond repute lowellgallagher has a reputation beyond repute lowellgallagher has a reputation beyond repute lowellgallagher has a reputation beyond repute lowellgallagher has a reputation beyond repute lowellgallagher has a reputation beyond repute lowellgallagher has a reputation beyond repute lowellgallagher has a reputation beyond repute lowellgallagher has a reputation beyond repute lowellgallagher's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2009 06:11 AM
    Threads

I like this sketches very much =) keep drawing

Junior Member YukiHideki94 is on a distinguished road YukiHideki94's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2009 03:22 PM
    Threads

Wow! Nice art! ^_^ I have fan art of my own, but I don't have a scanner. :P
    If you can't take the pain, don't play the game.

Junior Member saadibrahim is on a distinguished road saadibrahim's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2009 05:02 PM
    Threads

wow nice sketch... talent there dude

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Talking Bring It On | Birthday Post Card

Quote Originally Posted by lowellgallagher View Post
    I like this sketches very much =) keep drawing
    Thanks alot.. I will keep posting.. Don't worry, I have my every Friday rule.. Ehehe~

Quote Originally Posted by YukiHideki94 View Post
    Wow! Nice art! ^_^ I have fan art of my own, but I don't have a scanner. :P
    I don't use scanner to upload my pict to my computer.. I use my camera.. Ihihi~ I hope I'll get my own scanner someday.. I have to be patient..

Quote Originally Posted by saadibrahim View Post
    wow nice sketch... talent there dude
    Geez, thanks! XD

==========

First picture:

Full view pliss~

Nothing much I can say about this pict.. Just two random boys posing in action.. Hehe.. I've been longing to draw something like this since a long time ago.. And at least I can finish the line art.. XD After I drew this, I just realize that drawing shoes is SO damn hard. >,< When I show this pict to my friend, she said that the right hand and the left leg of the boy in the front is too long? Is it?

Drew this to fill my spare time when my mother and my aunties have a good time together.. As the youngest there, I can't keep up with the conversation so I began to draw something.. It's much fun to create something with my beloved mechanical pencil than to listen the elders conversation which I really don't understand what they're saying.. They speak Kek (one type of chinese dialect).. Since I just understand few words, can't join to the conversation at all.. XD

----------

Second picture:

I use the same design for my class project's invitation card.. Just change the content, the stamp letter, the pict in the bottom right.. And ofcourse, add that "To" and "From" thing.. Hahaha~ I made this for my father's company.. Me and my friends work in voluntary.. We didn't get paid.. Lol

I forgot where I get the pict for the stamp and that pict in the bottom right.. So I can't credit it.. >,< my bad..

Comments and critcs are always welcome.. Enjoy--
    Last edited by chuunin7; 07-12-2009 at 11:52 PM. Reason: Title~~~

between light and shadow. naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cool updates as usual. There is never a slip in the quality of your work which is great. I like the two older sketches you posted up for us and the friday update is good two characters in very different poses is a challenging thing to draw but you have pulled it off brilliantly. Are you planning on adding colour to these drawings? Well a great update and I look forward to your next one.

Member Lizzie will become famous soon enough Lizzie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2009 09:42 PM
    Threads

i like the pose..it's just different, cause it's like a combination between martial arts and modern arts..something like that..it's kinda hard to describe..lol

I've learnt that when all else fails, read the instructions.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Unhappy Bitter Sweet | We are so close but yet so distant

Cool updates as usual. There is never a slip in the quality of your work which is great. I like the two older sketches you posted up for us and the friday update is good two characters in very different poses is a challenging thing to draw but you have pulled it off brilliantly. Are you planning on adding colour to these drawings? Well a great update and I look forward to your next one.
    Hey, thanks a lot for the appreciation.. Yes, I'm planning on adding colour for my "Bring it on".. But I can't guarantee when it will be finished.. XD I think I'll keep posting my sketches for a while..

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzie View Post
    i like the pose..it's just different, cause it's like a combination between martial arts and modern arts..something like that..it's kinda hard to describe..lol
    When I drew this, I just think that it will be fun to drew 2 boys with different pose because I just began to draw boys in full body with my friend.. I rarely do a full body pict before..

==========

Hahuhahauhuauhahuu-- I'm so soorryy.. I miss my precious Friday!! >,< I hang out with my friends from 10 am until 6 pm.. Right after that I just go into my bedroom and read the comics I just bought.. XD So I just forget that I have to submit something in here.. Hehe- my bad.. But here you go..

Bitter Sweet
    I drew these two to express their close relationship as bestfriend.. The boy at the front make a face that show he doesn't like his friend to cling onto him but actually he love it.. XD
    [Sketch finished on 24th of Mei 2009]

We are so close but yet so distant
    For this pict, you can interpret by yourself.. XD feel free to imagine the meaning of the title.. Ohohoho~
    [Sketch finished on 6th of June 2009]

Comments and critics are most welcome.. Enjoy--

Name:	Bitter Sweet.jpg‎
Views:	25
Size:	132.3 KB
ID:	25711   Click image for larger version

Name:	We are so close but yet so distant.jpg‎
Views:	25
Size:	107.4 KB
ID:	25712  
    Last edited by chuunin7; 07-22-2009 at 12:42 AM.

Senior Member iDensuke has a reputation beyond repute iDensuke has a reputation beyond repute iDensuke has a reputation beyond repute iDensuke has a reputation beyond repute iDensuke has a reputation beyond repute iDensuke has a reputation beyond repute iDensuke has a reputation beyond repute iDensuke has a reputation beyond repute iDensuke has a reputation beyond repute iDensuke has a reputation beyond repute iDensuke has a reputation beyond repute iDensuke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2009 03:04 AM
    Threads

hey, you are quite the splendid artist! you should create more of your own characters! +) and post them of course

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Two more cool updates. You are very good at drawing two characters interacting which can be very difficult to do. I'm glad you are going to colour the other drawing you produced and am looking forward to seeing the final piece. Keep up the good work!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Let Me Out | Violin

Quote Originally Posted by iDensuke View Post
    hey, you are quite the splendid artist! you should create more of your own characters! +) and post them of course
    If the title is not followed by the word "Fanart", all of them is my original character.. You can browse from the first page if you will.. ^^

Two more cool updates. You are very good at drawing two characters interacting which can be very difficult to do. I'm glad you are going to colour the other drawing you produced and am looking forward to seeing the final piece. Keep up the good work!
    Yeah, it is difficult at the beginning, drawing 2 characters interacting.. But lately I began to enjoy it.. ^^ And for the colouring matter, I hope you wont be waiting.. Cos I don't know when I'll be starting.. I've already have the basic colour, but still not motivated to shade it.. So lazy~~

==========

I'm so DAMN bored today.. So I just get some update in here.. Here's a couple of my old work..

Let Me Out
    I just thinking that purple colour is cool. Hehe~ I use my own hand as the model.. So if it's look weird, I can't help it.. XD
    [Finished in 2008]

Violin
    This pict I did for the assignment my teacher gave to us for the design class.. It's my first still life drawing! XD When I was in the junior high, we have this class.. It's too bad there no more when we get to senior high.. This pict is not this neat when I finished it.. My teacher did a little polish..
    [Finished in 2003]

Name:	Let Me Out.jpg‎
Views:	37
Size:	2.93 MB
ID:	25612   Click image for larger version

Name:	Violin.jpg‎
Views:	35
Size:	198.2 KB
ID:	25613  

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2016 07:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

^@post #115: Gasp! I love your violin! It's very clean and beautiful. Very nice, very nice. *claps*

Anyways, no matter what you draw....just keep it up girl! You have cool art, so keep improving and you're gonna stand above us someday.

If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate.
    =Randomness is my Forte.=
    Procrastination.
    Tentacles.
    (gasp)

【Twitter】
    【Hear My Voice】
    Singer-songwriter / Artist / Cosplayer / Animation Student

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Bitter Sweet: the expression is very lively..it really shows the feeling of the character..nice..

We are close but yet so distant: aaarrgghhh, you did it AGAIN...drawing stuffs like tat and make me comment on it..uh uh uh..but anyway, it's not as harsh as before..wehehe

Let me out: is there any reason why you colour it with purple? the stain left on the wall really seems creepy to me..haha

Violin: love it love it love it..the structure and shape of the violin are really intense..

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wink The Perfect Recipe

Quote Originally Posted by Rikumi View Post
    ^@post #115: Gasp! I love your violin! It's very clean and beautiful. Very nice, very nice. *claps*
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikumi View Post

Anyways, no matter what you draw....just keep it up girl! You have cool art, so keep improving and you're gonna stand above us someday.
    Haha.. Thanks.. But that violin it's not pure my own hard work.. My teacher fix it here and there.. I really happy to hear you like it.. XD you too, keep improving and one day we can stand side by side as a pro.. Who knows? XD

Bitter Sweet: the expression is very lively..it really shows the feeling of the character..nice..

We are close but yet so distant: aaarrgghhh, you did it AGAIN...drawing stuffs like tat and make me comment on it..uh uh uh..but anyway, it's not as harsh as before..wehehe

Let me out: is there any reason why you colour it with purple? the stain left on the wall really seems creepy to me..haha

Violin: love it love it love it..the structure and shape of the violin are really intense..
    Well, I usually make a real

yaoi
    pict if I draw it together with one of my friend.. XD If it's me alone, it's hard to do it.. So maybe just cross the line a bit.. Ohohoh~

==========

Well, that's what I said.. But I do try to make a real

yaoi
    pict.. >,< So here we goes.. I'm really sorry before for those who oppose this kind of art.. (_ _)

The Perfect Recipe
    Just by looking at the pict you'll understand what they're doing.. XD they should be making a cake but instead doing it, they-- LOL! I use a reference for the pose >> LINK No, I didn't draw Kiriwar x Gunji.. Those guys just a random.. You can give them a name if you like.. XD

The title should be It Tastes so Delicious.. But when I show this pict to my friend, she said, "The Perfect Recipe".. So here it is.. ^^
    [Finished on 7th of June 2009]

Name:	The Perfect Recipe.jpg‎
Views:	23
Size:	141.5 KB
ID:	25713  
    Last edited by chuunin7; 07-22-2009 at 01:10 AM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Nice updates. The violin is beautifully shaded and the purple of the hand is very good. As for the second one another two character drawing. You are starting to get really good at this. It shows that you have a lot of talent and I really hope you keep sharing these beautiful drawings with us. Looking forward to your next update!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wink

Hey, at last I got a scanner!! I'm so happy~ I reupload "Bitter Sweet" [post 112] and "The Perfect Recipe" [post 118].. Please take a look.. XD Enjoy--

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Talking Eye

Nice updates. The violin is beautifully shaded and the purple of the hand is very good. As for the second one another two character drawing. You are starting to get really good at this. It shows that you have a lot of talent and I really hope you keep sharing these beautiful drawings with us. Looking forward to your next update!
    Thanks a lot for your appreciation, Nao.. ^^ I'm flattered..

==========

It's Friday.. XD

Well, I was once thought that I would post my pict in order.. But I can't resist the temptation to upload this.. >,< This pict is dedicated to my cousin.. Hope your eye will get better soon.. ^^

EYE
    I use a reference.. LINK Love his gaze.. <3
    Tools : mechanical pencil 0.5 (2B) & number 2 pencil

Name:	EYE.jpg‎
Views:	24
Size:	388.3 KB
ID:	25727  
    Last edited by chuunin7; 07-24-2009 at 02:21 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i like the eyebrow..>.<

Member flclamvman is a splendid one to behold flclamvman is a splendid one to behold flclamvman is a splendid one to behold flclamvman is a splendid one to behold flclamvman is a splendid one to behold flclamvman is a splendid one to behold flclamvman is a splendid one to behold flclamvman is a splendid one to behold flclamvman's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2009 02:03 AM
    Threads

wow, just looked through every update from the beginning, and loved it.
    keep it up

btw the "Eye" picture is amazing
    i like his gaze too :P

check out my Doodles and Sketches here
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...53#post2243253

Junior Member -alex- is on a distinguished road -alex-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2009 10:05 AM
    Threads

REALLY AWESOME !!!!
    I meen ... the drawing - your drawing !!
    WAY COOL !!
    I can draw train too ... but .. umm ...
    i'd just can draw train when he was kid -.-'
    but the idea of the money is really great ^^
    and your drawing is really awesome ^^

KEEP IT UP !!
    SUM 41
    GREEN DAY
    ORANGE RANGE
    THEY ROCK

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hmm I like the new update its very simple yet striking and effective. Well keep up the good work.

Closed Thread

Thread Information