AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Most Memorable Way You've Ever Been Asked Out?

Senior Member Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 08:32 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: OG_APPLEJACKS

Default Most Memorable Way You've Ever Been Asked Out?

The title is self-explanatory. Give us the most memorable way you've ever been asked out.

It happened to me a couple years ago. This girl Melissa was wanting to ask me for sometime. I knew but never hinted at it. She came up to me one day and held up a stuffed rabbit with a toy knife in its paw, obviously taped. She said that the rabbit said it would kill itself if I didn't go to the dance with her. I had to accept! It was great! We broke up a year later but we still remain great friends.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh wow. That is a really interesting way to be asked out. You should be very lucky that your ex still talks to you. He absolutely hates me. (Reasons I don't quite understand)

Well for me, it wasn't that great because I am super shy and all. Well, my last BF asked me over the net. That is a very pathetic way but....I WAS VERY SHY! Lol. And the one before that, I knew he hinted it. It just randomly happened at the movies.

The guy I am dating now, well.....he asked me a question over a text message and it was him asking me out. And the few days before we dated, we talked till 4 am almost each morning. It was so much fun.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, I don't know about asked, but there was this once I was out partying and found a shopping cart. I dragged it along, proclaiming that I was Thor, the god of thunder (making a hell of a racket as I dragged it along an unpaved road in some densely populated area in the middle of the night). Eventually, I ended up at this club, drinking and dancing ensued, and as I left, I met this girl. Getting to the point, she wanted a ride in my cart, and I figured oh well, so I drove (dragged) her to a burger joint that was open (this was like 3 AM) and we had food that tasted wonderful (on the other hand, everything tastes wonderful after 7 beers and uncountable shots of firewater).

The next morning I found my bicycle I had left in a sort of bad neighborhood on top of the roof of some one story building.
    Last edited by Eris; 01-14-2009 at 01:10 PM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

None. They weren't memorable. Check yes or no. That's crap. Way to follow PAC Maria way to follow PAC.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

Well...I was at Carowinds going on a waterride. The girl kept hiding behind so as not to get wet and I got soaked. My mother pointed out a dry spot that was shaped perfectly like a heart. She squilled and we went on the ride, later she asked me to walk. That was 3 yrs ago and we're still going strong...go me
    ~The One and Only~

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

He was a very close guy friend to me, and treated me like a treasure. One day I went to work very early to set up everything (we both work there), and on the cashier table, I found a slip that said "welcome to the treasure island" with a #1 on the top of the paper, and there were clues to find the second slip. Then so on until I found the seventh slip, and followed the clue that was given, I found a very fabulous looking art craft, it was made of coco cola glass bottle(from the 90s) and some nice high quality and thick fabrics, and made a pair of shoes, with some hand-fold heart rings in one bottle, and the candies in the other one. It means "walking together", with a note saying "Thank you for filling colors in my life, I want to make you life colorful too". I still have it =]

pervelicious... /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa|'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 06:49 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by -akichan- View Post
    He was a very close guy friend to me, and treated me like a treasure. One day I went to work very early to set up everything (we both work there), and on the cashier table, I found a slip that said "welcome to the treasure island" with a #1 on the top of the paper, and there were clues to find the second slip. Then so on until I found the seventh slip, and followed the clue that was given, I found a very fabulous looking art craft, it was made of coco cola glass bottle(from the 90s) and some nice high quality and thick fabrics, and made a pair of shoes, with some hand-fold heart rings in one bottle, and the candies in the other one. It means "walking together", with a note saying "Thank you for filling colors in my life, I want to make you life colorful too". I still have it =]
    Aki, my heart melted when i read that. Who is this boy? I want to meet him and tell him how much i admire him and how i would like to marry him in another life... lol jk. But dont u think that was a bit much for a close friend? Did he like u more than u knew? =P

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by /Aifa| View Post
    Aki, my heart melted when i read that. Who is this boy? I want to meet him and tell him how much i admire him and how i would like to marry him in another life... lol jk. But dont u think that was a bit much for a close friend? Did he like u more than u knew? =P

Oh yes go head and have him LOL...I met him since the first day I started to work, and the first day I worked was his dayoff. He didn't mind to come to work just to help me out, but he still did most of the work. I did notice that he looked at me more than a friend because of the way how he treated me. He bought me bubble tea cos he knew I like bubble tea, and I was too busy to finish it and it took 3 hours for me to finish the last half, but he stopped me and bought a new one so I don't get sick with the milk mixing with ice water. Just by seeing that, I did kinda think...of he's weird...lol...but as time goes on, the friendship just started to turn ambiguity and it was just going nowhere.

You can see his pictures on my facebook or in the post your picture thread. I'll let you meet this guy someday, especially because he has the same occupation as you, you know it you know what kind of occupation I'm talking about, starts with the P =]

Well, it's the longest and the most successful relationship, although we argue sometimes but tends to cool in a while. So I didn't regret.
    Last edited by -akichan-; 01-15-2009 at 09:58 AM.

pervelicious... /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa|'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh yes go head and have him LOL...I met him since the first day I started to work, and the first day I worked was his dayoff. He didn't mind to come to work just to help me out, but he still did most of the work. I did notice that he looked at me more than a friend because of the way how he treated me. He bought me bubble tea cos he knew I like bubble tea, and I was too busy to finish it and it took 3 hours for me to finish the last half, but he stopped me and bought a new one so I don't get sick with the milk mixing with ice water. Just by seeing that, I did kinda think...of he's weird...lol...but as time goes on, the friendship just started to turn ambiguity and it was just going nowhere.

You can see his pictures on my facebook or in the post your picture thread. I'll let you meet this guy someday, especially because he has the same occupation as you, you know it you know what kind of occupation I'm talking about, starts with the P =]

Well, it's the longest and the most successful relationship, although we argue sometimes but tends to cool in a while. So I didn't regret.
    Lol its ok i didnt really want to meet him!!! So you were in a relationship with this guy? A real-life pervert? Also, i dont think he bought you bbt cos he knew u liked bbt because after all, every asian likes bbt! But yeah, i guess we live life to experience all its wonders. glad you didnt regret anything =P

hmm im trying to rep u and all my pals but i just realised i have to spread it around. such a pain lol. time for random repping!

that guy with the beard JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2011 11:16 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jimbo8472

we was just friends at the time and I was getting off the tube to go home and after I said good bye she just open mouth kissed me and we starting dating after that then 7 years we split up

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by /Aifa| View Post
    Lol its ok i didnt really want to meet him!!! So you were in a relationship with this guy? A real-life pervert? Also, i dont think he bought you bbt cos he knew u liked bbt because after all, every asian likes bbt! But yeah, i guess we live life to experience all its wonders. glad you didnt regret anything =P

hmm im trying to rep u and all my pals but i just realised i have to spread it around. such a pain lol. time for random repping!
    Are we all real-life perverts? lol...Well I guess you're right about that, since we all like bubble tea, really~

It's time for YOUR story! <3

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

Yes, there was this time I was at some chicks apartment. Eventually things started getting hot, and I started groping her too much. That's when she asked out... of her house.

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Senior Member starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2009 03:21 PM
    Threads

One guy I dated when I was 16 and he was 15 [cradle snatcher, I know] was basically forced into it as our respective friends were getting sick of us dancing round each other so got us both to walk next to each other and yelled 'just ask each other out, alright??'. He did. xD

My longest relationship to date started strange. Phil was a guy I met at work who'd just finished at the Uni of Liverpool where I am now and we got closer and I ended up going home to his one night, where I told him 'You will go out with me, by the way. I always get what I want and you'll realise that you want to be with me'. I went home and he pined and asked me out after dating me for a fortnight or so. That was funny.

I'm pretty forward [my best friend/briefly dated ex claims I am sexually intimidating, whatever that means haha] so I'm usually the asker outer. Me and my boyfriend now, Andy, got together officially when I won us a holiday to Majorca for dancing sexily when drunk out of my face on vodka. We got home and I was like 'can we just be facebook official now?'.

Good times.
    "I mean, yeah, you are pretty cute. You sneeze like a rabbit. What's not to like?"

Thank you YukiOnna ^-^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Are we all real-life perverts? lol...Well I guess you're right about that, since we all like bubble tea, really~

It's time for YOUR story! <3
    Noo!! I have no story... I only have had weird crushes from girls. No girl has ever tried to ask me out cos i tend to be very evasive =P

SES Member Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2017 05:34 AM
    Threads

Geez, I've never been asked out for real.

What gives?!
    If each mistake being made is a new one, then progress is being made.

Promised Protector Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Gurren Kamina Glasses Cow
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2014 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Heh, smart man.
    Stuff like that though really intrigues me.
    Sadly I was never really asked out.
    Oh well. I don't really care much.
    I don't think I would ask anyone out as well.
    Not for a long time at least.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2013 03:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

When that green-haired girl with amethyst eyes leapt out of that helicopter and magically...

Um, all right, in real life, yeah. That would be the time in junior high school when I was taken (kicking and squirming as it were) to the movies. It was unremarkable but memorable because that was the first and last time I've been asked out in my life.
    "If a person who indulges in gluttony is a glutton, and a person who commits a felony is a felon, then God is an iron."

-Spider Robinson, God Is an Iron

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Datenshi View Post
    that was the first and last time I've been asked out in my life.
    Hey... I've asked you out. =P

I've never been asked out... I don't think. >_>
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

☆Good Lucky☆ BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2012 08:05 PM
    Threads

Well.. I've never really been asked out. By the time I got into high school I did most of the asking, I can't really count anything before that.

Senior Member Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2009 09:34 PM
    Threads

One of my best friends asked me out on valentine's day with a home-made broken heart valentine. I opened it up and it said "you wish." Normally I'd feel bad, but she's the only person in the world who I can say anything and take it as a joke and vice-versa. After seeing her name signed on it, I already knew something was up. That was also the only time I was ever asked out =P

Steam ID: Zombilicious

Senior Member Saikoro has a reputation beyond repute Saikoro has a reputation beyond repute Saikoro has a reputation beyond repute Saikoro has a reputation beyond repute Saikoro has a reputation beyond repute Saikoro has a reputation beyond repute Saikoro has a reputation beyond repute Saikoro has a reputation beyond repute Saikoro has a reputation beyond repute Saikoro has a reputation beyond repute Saikoro has a reputation beyond repute Saikoro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2009 05:56 PM
    San Diego, CA, USA, EARTH. WE ARE ALL NEiGHBORS.
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: psh **** the wii.

The last time I was asked out, the girl asked me naked. You can't say no to that.

open up your mind
    and let some
    thought inside

Senior Member Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2009 10:01 PM
    Threads

A guy asked me out after a very heated discussion about how Barbie was supposed to train young girls into thinking that looking like Barbie was ideal.

Him: "What's wrong with looking like barbie?"
    Me: "Nothing, but Barbie is just an image that is shoved down young girls throats. They just try to make up for it by making her out to be a career oriented woman. That was true maybe in the 60's."
    Him: "...Wanna go out to dinner?"

Senior Member .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts 151 - Mew 035 - Clefairy Strawberry
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

well me & a group of friends went to the movies.. i really liked this guy and had no clue he liked me too, course he was in the group o friends. right after the movie, in front of everyone he got down on his knees and asked me to be his girlfriend.... it only lasted 2 weeks XD

You're like an angel from a picture book...

Senior Member XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX has a reputation beyond repute XdreamzX's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Eye Of Horus Ankh
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2013 12:52 AM
    Threads

Well i've just been asked out recently ( week b4 last)

Me and my friends were walking and she called out one of my friends(she knew him) and told him to tell me to come her and exchange numbers, so we did and we called each other and talked and, met at the library where she and i asked each other out(i guess haha) so we have been goin out and hopefully for a long time.

i would go into detail about what i like about her, but its a waste if no one wants to hear lol
    awareness
    consciousness
    balance

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2019 01:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

I've never been asked out before! ToT

Closed Thread

Thread Information