AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Star Chaser

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

"Oh..um... well most people call me Breaeden, that's pronounced Bray-a-den. And you are...?" he supposed it would be a good idea to get to know everyone's names. He always hated awkwardly having someone wave at him and talk to him when he didn't know there name. He kept having to skirt the issue with such place holders as 'man', 'dude', 'chief', and 'person-who-I-do-not-know'. They usually figured it out after the last one.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2009 03:50 PM
    Trust me...You don't even want to know >:3
    Threads

"Bray-a-den. That's unique!" She shifted her case to the other hand and tilted her head to the side. "My name is...Vivian." She looked down at her shoes. Hopefully there would be no further questions about her. Vivian tipped her hat back and smiled again. "Wait, so does that mean you know Miss Alula too?" Vivian was excited again about seeing Alula. She happened to be Vivian's only friend, and every meeting was always a treat for Vivian.

Saying of the Week: "Whoa, it's been upgraded to stank. Just last week it was only stink. Stonk can't be far away!"

Senior Member Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2009 06:08 PM
    Threads

Christopher walked dow nthe concrete side-walk, lightly making up a random beat with his feet. Almost time to take off... He had recieved the messege sent by Alula and was already done packing. All he had to do was take his things to the ship and wait in his new... co-captain seat, which he was doing now. CC smiled. It was a good thing to be co-captain of the brand new ship, Orion. His eyes strayed upwards as the large ship came into few. "Now's the time..." He sighed to himself in a cheerful manner as he entered the small air ship docking area. He swiftly climbed the stairs (please correct me if I'm wrong) towards his new home.
    http://www.spyrofan55.deviantart.com

“May the love hidden deep inside your heart find the love waiting in your dreams. May the laughter that you find in your tomorrow wipe away the pain you find in your yesterdays.” -Anonymous

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Breaeden averted his eyes, "Not...really... Well, I know here in the sense I've met her, and I talked to her a bit, after all she offered me the job. But... I don't know here very well, acquaintances, I suppose is how you might put our relationship. But even that might be a little generous." He had only met Alula a couple times, once when he had guided her into the docking bay. That was when she had offered him the job. The second was when he met her to take her up on her offer.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Vivian looked disappointed. "I see... Miss Alula, well, she's a very good friend of mine." Not to mention the only friend I have, She added mentally. She too looked away. Vivian looked around her and saw other people walking to wards the ship. Were they crew as well?

"Well, Sir Bray-a-den," Vivian pronounced his name in three syllables, "Do you happen to know where Miss Alula is? Or...Is she not even here yet?" Vivian sounded slightly unhappy as she asked the last question. She was really hoping to see Miss Alula again before the ship took off. She was stalling for time, just in case Miss Alula wasn't there yet. Vivian had no idea where she would be staying and didn't want to bother anyone else to find out.

Saying of the Week: "Whoa, it's been upgraded to stank. Just last week it was only stink. Stonk can't be far away!"

Envy my magick Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2010 08:52 PM
    On the planet of AzureBlue, Mercury's third Moon
    Threads

Post Kuu Thorn -Orion- Chief of Medicine

Tiny hands gathered up piles of clothes and stuffed them into suitcases. Kuu looked around at her room. Wow she couldn't believe she was leaving all this and exploring the cosmos's with her talent of healing the sick. As Kuu descended from the stairs here parents were waiting for her. "Good luck sweetie." said her mama. "Well miss you Kuu. Remember we'll still be waiting for yo to return someday." said her father giving her a one-armed hug. In all the mist of the tearful goodbye's Kuu's cellphone started to ring in her pocket. "Jeez..mama..dad.. I have to answer this." Kuu's cellphone screen lighted up as the message revealed itself. "All members of the Bounty Ship, Orion:

We are scheduled to take off in two day's time. You are to be here with all luggage and equipment in the Lord Henry Air Station at noon, ready to go. Say your good byes to any family and friends. The Orion and Ursa Major will be leaving port at the same time. When everyone arrives, there will be a short debriefing of our first destination.

Welcome on board. I am looking forward to our time together.

Sincerely,
    Alula

Kuu smiled sincerely at the message before clicking delete. She'd only met the captain one time before and that was when she recuited Kuu to be her Chief of Medicine. Kuu gave her mama one final hug and headed out the door with her luggage. Kuu didn't need to take her vespta to reach the docking area since she lived in close range of it. About 2 blocks down Kuu stopped at a bakery and brought a small bag of chocolate chip cookies for herself. While eating and walking, Kuu spotted the two large airships parked in the harbor. "Now which one is Orion..what a predicament" Kuu scratched her head with a small sigh coming from her lips. Kuu stuffed one more cookie in her mouth and sat down on some random cargo crate. "Might as well finish these." she said her mouth full. Her dark tan legs dangled over the crate.
    Last edited by Mitarisorceress12; 01-13-2009 at 09:43 PM.
    Thanks Aura

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Jackson started to think " man I wonder if we really do have an intruder onboard. I mean the alarm went off and all but the only one I saw was that guy in the vents. And he looked pretty week and not a real threat to us in fact he may be a member of our crew who knows I may be acting paranoid for nothing." He heard a announcement over the ship's intercom saying all crew members are to report for a breef on out mission and first destiation. So he pulled out his GPS again this time he had a hand held GPS and used it to find the meeting place. Soon eanough he located it and started walking there. He arived and when he got ot the room he could see a lot of cheears but no one was there yet. At least he did'nt see anyone there. So he walked over to one of the chears in the frunt. He had there quitlly and waited for his captian.
    Gero Server Guru

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Default Usra Major: Fred Anderson

Fred began to walk around the docking station to kill the boredom. He noticed a security camera up on the corner of the wall making lefts and rights every second. Then he notice a guy in the docking station. Why didn't he spot the guy in the first place? He'll find out soon enough. "Hey where you come from?" That was probaley a stupid question to ask...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Breaeden scratched his head, this girl seemed emotionally frail. She had become disappointed the moment she heard he didn't know Alula and even more worried when she even thought that Alula might not be on the ship. This made Breaeden guarded. He had never been good at dealing with emotional people, they tended to speak with a language he was could not learn nor be conversant with. There was always a fundanmental disconnect between them. "uh... well... she wasn't on last I checked but I wasn't paying close attnention so she might have slipped in while I was tinking, or while I was walking around the airport."

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Jackson stud up and turned his head and looked at. He thought he heard something but it was just nothing. "Well I guess it was nothing. I better focus my thoughts on that guy who made me rec my own camera." He started to walk around the room back and forth. "I guess there could be a spy on board but I don't need to worry about that he is gone and now I am safe." He decided to take one more walk around the ship just to make sure he new his way around. He started to make his way to the aria where people boarded the ship and on his way there he saw a man and woman. He walked over to them and said. "Hi how are you guys doing."
    Last edited by Gero50; 01-14-2009 at 04:06 PM.
    Gero Server Guru

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Vivian nodded and continued to watch other people board the Orion. "Yes...I suppose she might have." She wished dearly that she could understand what the people tinkering with the ship were doing. Not that she wanted to help or anything (she would get in the way) but just for the purpose of knowing. Vivian stood there for a minute, just watching the workers until her phone tingled. Vivian set down her case and kept her eye on it so no one would take it, and reached inside her dress pocket to pull her phone out. An outraged e-mail from one of the workers at the restaurant. Apparently he'd found the dough she'd left in the kitchen and it had dried out and crumbled. Vivian smiled and shut her phone without replying.

Vivian thought she felt a slight discomfort coming from Breaeden and looked back up at him. "Ah um, please excuse me for bothering you with silly questions. I hope I haven't taken too much of your time Sir Bray-a-den. If you need to leave I'll go ahead and board." She groaned inside, still not wanting to face the confusion awaiting her. But she was more concerned about boring this person and dearly wanted to see Miss Alula again before the ship took off. On the outside, Vivian smiled as though it really wasn't that big of a deal.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Jackson looked at her out of the corner of his eye. He grined and began to walk back to the place where the first meeting was to take place once everyone was on board. He got there in no time now that he new the way this time. He sat back down and put his hands on his face. "Who was she she did not seem like the quite type like me." He blushed a little and rubbed his face and cleared his throat. "well I guess I'll find out soon enough." He began to wonder if the captain would even show up anytime soon. He looked down and beside his chear there was a little thing. He picked it up and held it close to his face. He looked at it very closelly. "This must be a micro chip to something but, what would it go to in here. Maybe it goes to something not apart of the ship." He turned it around several times in his hand until he saw something on the top of it. It looked like a little red light of some kind. He put it in his jacket pocet and sat back down. "I'll look at it more after the meeting when I have more time."
    Gero Server Guru

Senior Member Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Whenever CC had walked through the docking station, he had noticed several people talking. A young boy and an older man were talking. Well, that was the only thing he really saw going on in the air station. He was too busy getting over excited about being co-captain of Orion.

CC's heart began to explode as he entered the his very own room. He threw his suitcase on his bed wih a THUMPING noise. He reached towards the small clips locking it together and snapped them open. He began to lay out his clothes in piles, sorting them; socks, shirts, pants, etc, and began to pack them away in his new dressers.

“May the love hidden deep inside your heart find the love waiting in your dreams. May the laughter that you find in your tomorrow wipe away the pain you find in your yesterdays.” -Anonymous

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Leo: Ursa Major

Leo checked the electric engine, making sure the hydrolics were pumping easily, the pistons were moving properly, the generators were running smoothly, etc. He heard a comforting loud humming come from the active engine room about him. He looked over at some of the other crew members and then to his watch. "Alright people let's make sure our captain walks in to no injuries alright?! Jose keep your arm away from anything moving!" Leo shouted above the roaring of the room. They grinned all looked to Jose, who grinned back.

"Ay, don' blame it on me! This little idiot here was pushin' me around!" Jose cocked his head at Jacob as he wiped some grease from his hands. Jacob laughed and came back with profanities. The two started play-shoving again and Leo had to walk over and knock some sense into the both of them, literally.

"I swear, this is why they put us at the back of the ship, damn," Leo shouted light-heartedly and headed up the elevator to the bridge, hoping he'd find Captain Vildiur. Nowhere in sight. That's when he remembered that she was probably still back at the hotel. He pushed his sunglasses up to his head and began checking the piloting controls, holograph screens, and so on to busy himself as he waited for the captain.

Melina: Orion

Melina was already ready to go when she recieved the message from Alula on her computer. She had just gathered up some of the spices she had recently bought and was packing it for a possible up-coming trip when she had recieved the notice. She quickly stuffed the spices and other cooking foods into her prepared luggage and bound out the door after putting up her hair into her usual semi-buns.

At the port of the Orion, she stared up at the phenomenal ship with a sense of satisfaction. She was excited to see the others again, especially Alula, her sister figure. Melina headed into the oh-so-familiar kitchen, passing by other crew members and giving them friendly waves on the way down. She opened the door to the kitchen to find some of the cooks scrubbing away at microscopic mold and dust. They all looked up and greeted her familiarly. "Hello eveyone! Is everyone here already?" she asked, placing her luggage next the door but out of the way. She loved the glow that the stainless steel surfaces gave off.

"No, we're still missing some, like Vivian," Rebecca said as she organized the pots and pans.

"Ah, I see," Melina replied gratefully. She threw her apron on, preparing herself to help make a departing feast for the crew. Vivian was always a little timid and Melina was always nice to her. Because Melina didn't spend almost all of her time in the kitchen like Vivian, she hasn't had the time to get to know her. She hoped the she would get the chance to. She seemed like a sweet girl.

Ninja Jesus Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Aquarius Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 01:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Alula: Orion

OOC: I think everyone could stand to pay attention a little better. There are a number of complaints already being submitted to me over the fact that some people aren't paying attention to things that they need to be paying attention to.

If you have not yet read the first post of the OOC thread READ IT, NOW! There is important information there. In fact, please don't post again until you have. It'll take up 10, maybe 15 minutes of your life to read and that's just assuming that you read even slower than me, and believe me: I read REALLY slow. Pay attention to every OOC notice that I make, or, really, that anyone makes. If some one is breaking character in this topic, they probably have something important to say. SO READ IT! And, for godsake! Read everyone else's RPG posts, too. They took the time to write it; The least you can do is take the time to read it.

Also, if you're going to interact with another character or if another character engages and interacts with you, you should probably make it a point to check in to the Sign Up thread. Look at their profile, to be sure you have the information that you need on them. Don't just start interacting with them without figuring out things you should know about them such as appearance, etc. Even if you've read their profile before, it couldn't hurt to refresh your memory.

As some one who is often rather busy, I want another small favor. Don't post so much! It's alright to post a few times in one day, but take into consideration the fact that other people can't be here all of the time to post a reply every time that you do. Everyone here has lives outside of the internet so please be considerate and understanding of that, and if you notice that one or even two days of posting is generating over a page or so and there are several people that have not posted -- it's a pretty good time to stop and wait for others to catch up. It is one heck of a chore to have to read two or three pages just to be able to post once. Please, and thank you.

BIC:

Alula smirked a little and rolled her eyes. "Yeah, yeah. I'm sure you will be, now come on! I've got 15 minutes to get down to the shipping crew to show them the ship. I still have food and supplies to load! Hurry up, or those cut-throats are going to charge me an extra $100!" In spite of the woman staring straight at her, she broadened her grin and playfully rapped against the door again. "Hurry up!" She repeated, a little sardonically.

A low rumble could barely be heard through the walls of the hotel. Alula cocked an eyebrow. "What was that?!"
    Last edited by Yugure's Goddess; 01-17-2009 at 11:28 AM.
    Check out my wordpress blog:
    KamiYugure's Digital Notebooks

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

NEVER URSA MAJOR

"Where I come from?" he asked, maintain the man's grammatical error, "I come from Earth, mostly, humans tend to you know. Though I'm sure in the immediate sense you could say I was born on some backwater colony. Or that I came from outside. But thats all small thing, small things right?" he held an almost feverish grin when he spoke, an agile smile, that could shift and bend to take many forms. It was a gift Never had, he could express any emotion in the world with a smile. Sorrow, grief, love, hatred, menace, kindness, apathy, and curiosity. All these and more were linked to a different grin.

BREAEDEN ORION

Breaeden waved off her apologies, though her overly apologetic words only increased his discomfort. "Its nothing, I wasn't doing anything anyway." He sighed, and picked his rifle up from the ground near the crate. "Suppose there is no use delaying embarkation, is there?" he wasn't really speaking to Vivian at this point, though he was speaking more then loudly enough for her to hear. Back to drifting, he supposed. But, then, what else was there to a man like him but drifting? There was nothing to hold him and nothing that could ever hold him. He would always drift, a tumbleweed without desire.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Default Orion- Jace Beleren

Jace loved the feel of the heat coming from the Wielding touch. He was making sure to have the new rifle in working order before it gets shipped off. He was having a delivery company send his crates of equipment to his new work hold. The ship Orion. Even when he said it in his head it sounded impressive. He couldn’t wait to look at the beauty. As he fixed the chamber to reduce friction he smiled proudly at his new creation. A ‘Mark#12 silent shot sniper’ since mark#1 to 11 was ether broken or too loud. He spun around on his wheeled chair in pride at his new toy. The he threw it into the crate and relaxed himself.
    Just at that moment his personal manager went off, toast was ejected from the toaster and there was a knock at the door. Jace picked up the PM and pushed off the wall. He grabbed the toast as he flew across the room and knocked into the door. He began chewing on the toast as he opened the door. It was the collector for his package. He pointed over to it and then read his message on his PM:
    "All members of the Bounty Ship, Orion:

We are scheduled to take off in two day's time. You are to be here with all luggage and equipment in the Lord Henry Air Station at noon, ready to go. Say your good byes to any family and friends. The Orion and Ursa Major will be leaving port at the same time. When everyone arrives, there will be a short debriefing of our first destination.

Welcome on board. I am looking forward to our time together.
    Sincerely,
    Alula"
    Jace smiled, handed the collector the details for where the ship was and also tipped the man in order to make sure they got there safe. Three crates were taken out. One was filled with weapons, another parts and the third his personal ‘Fixing’ Gear. He knew they would get there quick and safe. He had seen the truck taking them and knew is design.
    “Well Jacey boy time to get going.” He said to himself. He finished his toast, clamped up his instruments installed into his room, and picked up his 10mm pistol. It was a precaution for the streets of the city. With a hop and a skip his was out of the door, locked it and began making his way to the Orion.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Default Usra Major: Fred and Peter Anderson

Fred was surprised on how much information he was given from the man that was here. "Wow, that's cool..."

Peter walked in seeing Fred having a conversation with Never. He smiled as he said, "Well well, what do we have here? A conversation eh..." It was good that Fred was interacting in the world but he didn't want him to do it too much. Otherwise, things can get out of hand.

Fred jumped as he heard Peter entering the docking station. "Umm...yes...yes sir!" Peter didn't noticed his own brother entering the docking station. What was wrong with him? He really needed to straighten up.

Peter stood before Fred with his arms folded. "I'm surprised you can hold up a conversation. Usually they don't last very long but I'm surprised you can hold up to a sentence."

Fred began to look nervous. "Yes sir...," he said. "Where's Mark? He was supposed to be with you."

Peter began to look serious. "He's still unpacking our stuff in our room. He wanted the job so I came here to see what you were up to. We won't be leaving for a while so you better get to know the ship quick. Also, all three of us will be sharing the room so don't complain if you don't have any. And if you do a good job, I might give you some stuff to customize your weapon."

Fred gave a weary smile. "Yes sir." It looks like he was getting some compliments for the first time....
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Envy my magick Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2010 08:52 PM
    On the planet of AzureBlue, Mercury's third Moon
    Threads

Kuu finished her bag of cookies and placed the bag in a nearby trash can. She grabbed the handle of her luggage. Kuu glaced at both ships and just went with the one her mind choose, what was actually Orion. Kuu entered the large airship, little birdie in her ear told her to go along a hallway an to the left where a entrance sign hung over the door. 'Sick Bay' it read. "This is it." said the young Caigo woman pushing the door open. "Um..hello is anyone in here. I'm Kuu thorn, chief of medicine." she said nervously to anyone who happened to be in the small room.
    Thanks Aura

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Default Orion- Jace Beleren

His jaw hit the floor. In fact he had to stop himself drooling all over his clothes. He had never seen a ship like it before. It was beautiful, graceful, and born to sail in the sky. He was sure it had no equal. Jace was truly lost for words. He didn't have a clue that such a thing could exist. Then he looked up from the ship magazine and at the Orion.
    It too was an impressive ship. He gave it a quick scan over by sight. His mind worked through the likely inside, weak joints, were it would need watched and areas that would never break. It was impressive and Jace was happy to be sailing in such a pretty ship.
    He walked up to the side and rubbed the side of the ship. He noticed his crates already loaded and didn't realise how long it had taken him to get there, or how long he had been looking in that magazine. He smiled and looked up at the ship.
    "Well hi there new Girl." He was grinning now, "Looks like I'm your new mecher. Don't worry I'll keep you going."
    His mind buzzed with excitement. Picking himself back up he wondered into the ship to give it a good look around and check over.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

Default Ursa Major

VILDIUR- HOTEL
    Vildiur sighed. "I'm..." She was cut off by the rumble. "My thoughts exactly" Vildiur said in response to Alula.

She stepped out of the hotel room and stared downt eh hallway as if the cause were going to magically appear with a lot of blinking arrows pointing at it. "We could become sleuths and check it out. Or we could leave and get ready for this" Vildiur's tone left no confusion about which she preferred the longer they stayed at the hotel the more she was itching to leave.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mayna looked up from her laptop at the woman who had entered. "Hello, there." She padded swiftly over to the door in an elegant manner. "Oh. You're the cheif of medicine. Heh. I'm Mayna. I'm a med. here. It's nice to meet you." She stuck out a hand and smiled at her new "boss".

CC finished putting his things away and stepped out of his room to take his own tour of the ship. Grrr... He clenched his stomach, and relized he hadn't eaten all day! He had been to excited! So, Christopher made his way towards Orion's kitchen. He tapped the wall fairly loudly. "Helllooooo? Anyone here?"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Vivian sincerely wished now that she hadn't signed up on such a huge ship. The kitchen was what she was searching for, and was having no luck whatsoever. Vivian spoke to herself under her breath, "A beautiful cake with flowered vanilla icing on the edges. I'll put a nice sugar rose in the center and decorate the sides with small stars. On the bottom level of the cake I'll be sure to put some kind of welcoming statement I suppose, and then on the middle layer I will make a sugar ship and set it there. It'll be lovely." The time and work needed to accomplish the cake was something Vivian longed for. She wouldn't have to worry about finding stupid rooms and getting lost and she would be able to relax!

The sound of pots and pans made Vivian look up. Like a dog following it's nose she twisted around the ship until she found the kitchen. "Home!" Was the first words out of her mouth when she saw the stoves and ovens. The counters and the sink called a mental hello to her. Upon seeing other people in the kitchen however, she blushed and set her case next to someone else's bags. Vivian removed her hat and coat and let herself in without saying anything else. The image of the cake she wanted to bake was fresh in her mind. She wanted to start cooking! While she readied the ingredients she made a sweep around the room with her eyes. She wasn't sure she knew these girls though they seemed familiar to her. Curiosity at who they were itched at her like a rash.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Default Melina: Orion

Melina looked over when she heard the two voices plus the knock. She smiled warmly and welcomed both Vivian and Christopher into the kitchen. "Come on in!" She walked over to the both of them and shook their hands. "I'm Melina, the head chef." She looked to Vivian, "I recognize you but I don't recall seeing your face much young sir. It's very nice to meet you. If either of you need anything, don't be afraid to as me." She wished wished to make more friends. She wanted to get to know everyone on the ship personally but during the last few voyages they've been on, she was tending more to the higher-ups like Alula and the others on a personal level. As much as she loves Alula as a big sister, she would like a friend, or friends, who has time for more than just a cup of tea or coffee. Perhaps she was being too selfish.

Senior Member ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 04:33 PM
    Threads

"Wow it's magnificent!" The little boy half shouted, staring up at what Gabriel suspeced to be the Orion. "I'm glad you can enjoy the sight of the wonderful ship." He let go of the boy's shoulder and took out his wallet, opening it up for the little boy. "Take a hundred as payment for your services as my eyes." "How do you know I won't take all your money?" Gabriel simply smiled and turned his head towards the boy. "Because I trust you that you know right from wrong and will do the right thing." Just as Gabriel had thought, the boy had taken the necessary amount and left running down the street.

Gabriel adjusted the bandages tightly pressed against his eyes; he wasn't entirely blind, he just preffered the darkness as to everything's heat signature. He leaned against what he believed was a pole, possibly lamp post and rested his hands against a thin black case that came up to his midsection. Within the case was a katana he designed and customed himself, laser amongst the edge of the blade allowing it to cut through virtually anything and twin berretas he rigged up to use today's ammunition; lasers. Gabriel took a deep breath and stood still, listening to the world moving around him as he waited for Alula's arrival.

Closed Thread

Thread Information