AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Star Chaser

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Luca stared at the canteen a little hesitant at first, but he grabbed the canteen quickly. He fumbled with it, but was able to get the cap off. He didn't really like the idea of taking someone else's canteen, but he was really thirsty. He began to drink from the canteen very messily, water was dripping from his sides and he choked on it once, but he continued to drink. He was done with the canteen and gave it back to the big man.
    "Uh," Luca said.
    How did you do sign language for name? Luca took out his dog tags pointed to his name and then pointed to himself and then pointed towards the man.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Default Usra Major: The Andersons

Peter obtained his canteen back and saw Luca point to his name on the tag and to himself. He already knows his name. But then, Luca pointed to him. Guess he wants to know his name. "Hmm, I see...My name is Peter...Peter Anderson."

Mark arrived with a liter of water. "Here's the liter of water you ordered."

"Mark, why don't you introduce yourself to Luca?"

Mark nodded. He waved slightly to Luca "I'm Mark Anderson."

Fred came back into the prison cells to find Peter and Mark talking to Luca. Fred immedietaly ran over to them. "Finished touring the ship," he said.

Peter turned to see Fred coming over toward them. He smiled and said, "Just in time. Introduce yourself to Luca."

"Okay," Fred replied. Fred walked over to Luca and said, "I'm Fred Anderson, nice to meet you."
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Luca stared at all three of them. Now what. He wondered. Would he have to go back in there? Would they place him back in that jail? Luca wanted to test his limits and began slowly moving a little further away from the jail. Of course walking on all fours like the animals. Bigger strides and a little further each time.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Jackson turned around the opposite direction of her. He began to feel his hands sweating a little. He did turn his head a little and look at her out of the corner of his eye. "Umm say, Viv Viv Vivien.." He stuttered a bit as he tried asking her something. He turned back around to face her. He then reached into his coke pocket and pulled out a cloth. "Um I saw a little stane on your dress you can feel free to use this to clean it. Don't worry I have plenty plus it looks like iccing anyway.." He offered her the rag and smiled. While doing so he wondered what was up with that other girl who was she and what part of the crew was she anyway. By the looks of it she looks like she is the boss in the cichen. He though as a beat of more sweat ran down his cheek..
    Last edited by Gero50; 04-10-2009 at 03:23 PM.
    Gero Server Guru

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Mark began to notice Luca move out of the cell. Mark wanted to say something but couldn't. He understood immedietaly what Luca wanted.

Peter also took notice of Luca moving out of the cell. He nodded to Luca and said, "It's okay to come out."

Fred had no idea what was going on but it had to be good. He just stared at Luca as he made his way out of the cell.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Ursa Major: Luca Maris

Luca stared at them when he came out of the cell. He had this strange air about him, as if he were smiling with confidence. Out of the corner of his, the guys probably didn't notice it as well as he did was the laundry shoot. It was small and he knew he fit in it. He quickly ran for it and went towards the laundry shoot.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Fred looked at Luca as he ran for the laundry shoot and jumped in. "I'll never get what's going on with that guy."

"He doesn't speak," said Peter. "He was a slave and the Krosian Army did something to him that didn't make him speak anymore...he's most likely taking in most big people as bad people like us-well...used to...-because he somewhat lost his freedom from them."

"That's why he bit my hand."

"He thought you were one of them."

"I know that rook, hopefully he didn't take me in as one of them."

"Don't worry, I convinced him otherwise that we weren't part of the army. We need some information on this army."

Fred wondered what was the Krosian Army's goal was. This was something to be looked at.

Mark wanted to keep an eye out on Luca to make sure he didn't do anything bad. His hand should recover quickly...hopefully...

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Luca came out of the laundry shoot with something very shiny in his hands. It was the wedding ring of one the crew mates, they had lost it some time ago. Luca showed it off, it really really fed into his curiosity and he liked noise too.
    He began to bang the wring on the floor. The sound was so different and so interesting.

Senior Member Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2009 06:08 PM
    Threads

CC shrugged off the rest of the tour and went back to the front of the ship to see if Alula had arrived yet. When he got there, a wave of dissapointment came over him. She had not arrived yet. He double-checked the bay, but with no avail, so he headed back to his room to read a book he had begun a few weeks after he got the job as Co-Captain.

In his room, Christopher smacked himself on his bed, picked up his large chapter book, turned to his page and began reading. The book, according to the summary on the back, was about a young girl, kidnapped at the age of 5, growing up with the wrong people. Soon, she finds out and runs away, destined to find her real parents. So far, CC was only on chapter 8, and is on the part where the young girl, June Kirstone, is at the train station with her crazy fake parents tracking her down. It was getting pretty good by the looks fo it.
    http://www.spyrofan55.deviantart.com

“May the love hidden deep inside your heart find the love waiting in your dreams. May the laughter that you find in your tomorrow wipe away the pain you find in your yesterdays.” -Anonymous

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Peter sighed as the situation was finally resolved. He needed to tell his brothers something. "I'll be going to the cargo bay and sit tight, just to load up my weapons and maybe customize them further. Fred, stay with me so I can give you my reward for your weapon."

Fred nodded and said, "Yes sir."

"Mark, is the cargo ready?"

"Of course. Checked them twice."

"Good. Let's go to the cargo bay and load up."

The Andersons walked out to the cargo bay and went to one of the cargo boxes that was labled, A3. A little sign that it belong to them.

Peter opened the box and looked inside. It contained a grenade launcher for an assault rifle, a laser scope that enchanced aiming cababilities and computer systmes with zooms up to 4 times, an extended pistol clip, a couple of empty clips that Peter kept for himself, a laser sight for Mark's SMG, a silencer, and a box of magnum bullets. He took them all out and showed his brothers what it contained.

Mark and Fred nodded and smiled. It looks like they were going to like this.

Ninja Jesus Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Aquarius Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 01:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Alula - Orion, Everyone Else - Ursa Major

OOC: Alright, I bet everyone is tired of waiting for me to get this RPG back in working order. Well, I'm here with several Pheonix Downs and I'm ready to raise the dead and whatever else.

As you may already know, my co-GM dropped out for personal reasons, but we now have two co-GMs to help make sure this RPG doesn't die, in case something happens to any of us, again. Your new co-GMs are Luzifer and FallenBabyDoll/Shy Satan's Child/Sparkly Perriwinkle. At least, now, if two of us mysteriously disappear, there will still be some one here to try and keep things going as best they can. Since fullmetalalchemist997 left, I will be taking control of her characters until further notice and if you check in the OOC thread, you'll see that I have added three more characters for me to control, just for the sake of filling in some holes on the Ursa Major.

For you, my beloved players, I have a summary of every action that has been taken in the RPG, up to page 5. It is done page by page and is kind of in order of what happened to who, when. I tried to keep it as short and to the point as possible but I did write out what everyone did. I basically deleted the fluff and pretty words. It's shaky, choppy and cryptic and will probably be painful for you to read but if you are behind, this will fill in all the missing gaps, and you won't have to go back and read through all five pages. That's my service to you, and kind of my personal payment for my long absence. However, it took so long to do, I was REALLY tired of it by the time I finished. I didn't really bother to comb over for mistakes since it's just a recap. The point is to get the point accross, so it's probably riddled with stupid mistakes but if you understand it, then, beyond that, I don't really care how crummy it is. It's long but it's definately shorter than the 5 pages preceding this. Anyway, here. Read it if you need to, or if you just feel like witnessing some really horrible writing, for a nice laugh.

Quick Review - p.1

Alula(Yugure's Goddess), captain of the Orion, sent word to all her crew members that departure was set for two days from then, at noon, and left to fetch Vildiur(fullmetalalchemist997) and retrieve supplies for final preperations before departure. Vildiur sent her own notice to her crew and both Alula and Vildiur met and are about to leave to get the ship loaded.

Never(Luzifer) witnessed a terrorist bombing and began some amusing dialogue with an officer that arrived on the scene to investigate. He then slunk away to the docking bay of the two ships, identifying and then stowing away upon the Ursa Major (unnecessarily). Stoked with boredom, Breaeden(Luzifer) was just kind of laying around in the cargo bay before getting up and wandering around.

Vivian(Sister Nightroad) was cooking before receiving the message from her captain and then abruptly leaving. After a while of searching she sat down and set her suitcase next to her, which a child quickly snatched from her and took off with. She chases but it is Breaeden who stops the boy. Vivian then cught up and confronted the boy, trading a piece of candy to get her case back, and making a mental note to purge the case of the dirty boy's germs. She then thanked Breaeden, asked him for directions, and they headed for the Orion. While they walked together they got to know each other's occupations and talked about other light matters.

Alanoir(fullmetalalchemist997) reviews fellow crew members' and secretly wishes that one would contract a disease to make her job more interesting. She checks and rechecks to be sure supplies are in place, receives Vildiur's message, deletes it and continues her preperations. Fred(Light Buster) made his own preperations for take off, before and after he received Vildiur's message.

Vladmir(Hollow Ichigo) read a book and thought of what he would have to do to keep himself entertained on the ship, outside of the excitement of bounty hunting. Sarah/Esme(Hollow Ichigo) leaves the ship and takes note of the explosion which makes her think of herself and her past. Kaosu(Fey Dragon) hears the explosion and sees the car on fire but doesn't really react except to hurry toward the ship to assume his duties. He recieves Vildiur's message to report to the ship just as he is arriving. He makes a mental note to train while on the ship.

Jackson(Gero50), after being relieved that no one was harmed in the explosion, he continues on to the ship to do his own thing to help and get read. Luca(Shy Satan's Child), came down from hiding to fiddle with some buttons, sounding a horn multiple times, turning some very bright lights on, and then inadvertantly setting off an alarm. He could not get the alarm to turn off so he hid in the air ducts. After being awakened by what he believes is a false alarm, Jackson gets up to turn the alarm off and decides to ask permission from the captain to install security cameras. Jackson then creates a camera from scratch which is almost immediatly snatched up by Luca. Frustrated, Jackson chases after him, not really knowing who Luca is or why he has taken his creation. He crawled through the air ducts searching, eventually finding and threatening whoever or whatever it was on the ship, with his weapon, yelling for him or it to return his camera to him. Luca escaped from the vents into the docking bay, and then into a storage room, and decided to use the camera get a map of the ship and decide where he would escape to next. While in the storage area, though, Luca is stoked by his curiosity to investigate the contents of the room. Jackson fired his weapon, creating a hole in the ventilation, activated something to destroy his camera and then dropped himself into a hallway, and setting off to find the captain.

Mayna(Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf) reveiwed her medicine stock before receiving the message from Alula, reading it, confirming it, then deleting it.

p.2

The dialogue between Breaeden and Vivian continued with him offering his name and asking for hers. She gives her name and asks about Alula. Breaeden tells Vivian that he doesn't know Alula very well but simply had spoken with her a few times, and does not know much about her. Vivian tells Breaeden that her and Alula are friends and continues to wonder and ask about the whereabouts of the captain. Breaeden, slightly bothered by Vivian's emotional reaction offers that Alula might already have gotten on the ship while he was lost in thought. Vivian receives a message from a worker at the restaurant she where was working previously, but does not reply. She then appologized and offered to board the ship if he needed to leave. Breaeden waved off her appologies, uncomfortably and thought aloud about the ship's departure.

Fred wondered to the docking station, saw Never, and asked him where he came from. Never returns a very cryptic and sarcastic response, saying that he was from Earth and smiled without really giving Fred much information. Fred's brother, Peter(Light Buster), entered the room and kind of intervened in on the conversation, informing Fred that it was good that he was interacting with others, and that Mark(Light Buster), their other brother, was busy unpacking their things.

Christopher(Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf) found his way to the ship and boarded. He mentally prepared himself as the idea of being co-captain of an airship excited him to no end. He remains calm enough to unpack and get ready, though. He came on board and saw Fred talking to Never but ignored them as he was too excited about getting to his room. When he did get to his room he spent some time putting things away and getting settled.

Vivian made her way to the kitchen and eagerly imagined the elaborate cake she wanted to make. She was a little embarrassed to find people there she didn't know very well but decided to set her things down next to someone else's bags and began working on her cake. When Chris was finished unpacking he started to take a quick tour of the ship but decided to find the Kitchen first, after his stomach made a growling noise. When he arrived, he knocked on the wall, and called "hellooo" to see if anyone was there. Melina greeted both Chris and Vivian, kindly, shaking each of their hands. She thought about how she wished to make friends as she did so.

Kuu(Mitarisorceress12) got packed and, after receiving Alula's message, said good-bye to her parents and left for the station. She then bought some cookies and sat on a cargo crate between the ships, eating them. Kuu arrived at the ship and found her way to sick bay, introducing herself to whoever might be listening. Mayna, a medic who happened to be in Sick bay, saw Kuu and introduced herself.

Jackson wondered about the crew and the man he saw in the vents, as he made his way toward a meeting room in the docking area with no people but plenty of chairs. He waited there for the captain. Jackson decided to take a walk around the ship. He saw Breaeden and Vivian talking, walked up to them and greeted them, to which they did not respond. He walked back to where he was and saw something on the ground which he picked up, examined then put in his pocket, deciding to examine it further later.

Leo(Shobu_Shimizu) had some playful banter with his workers, getting them to get to work in such a way that nobody got injured. He walked around a bit to see if Vildiur was there but could not find her, and remembers that she was probably still at her hotel, and so began to continue checking up on the ship's systems.

Melina(Shobu_Shimizu) received the message from Alula then gathered up some spices with her luggage before leaving for the ship. She got to the ship and greeted her cooks, one of which mentioned that some other cooks, including Vivian, had not yet arrived. This prompted Melina to start thinking about Vivian and how she wonders what she's really like as she seemed like such a sweet girl.

Alula exchanged some playful, though competitive words with Vildiur but continued to urge Vildiur that they should be leaving. A moment later, however, she heard the explosion and asked what the noise was. Vildiur began to respond but was cut off by the rumble of the explosion. She offered that they go and see what it was but, in reality, she didn't want to stay any longer. She was itching to get on the ship and get going.

Jace(Valkarma) finished working on a rifle, and threw it into a crate to be shipped. After grabbing some toast he answered a knock on his door which turned out to be the person that was going to take his packages onto the ship. He also received Alula's message, and read it. He gave the collector the necessary information to find the Orion, and the collector took three crates filled with weapons, parts, and his "fixing gear". He finished his toast, grabbed his a pistol and some other 'instruments,' and went quickly out the door, heading in the direction of the Orion. He admired the beauty of the ship... in his magazine before looking up from it to see the Orion. He thought it looked like a great ship but eagerly thought of what he may or may not need work on during their adventures. He noticed that his things were already loaded and wondered how long he had spent admiring his magazine.

Gabriel(ThunderBird) arrived at the ship with the help of a little boy, which he trusts to take $100 from his wallet as payment, which he does. He leans against a poll, waiting for Alula, holding a case containing a custom katana.

p.3

Jace made his way through the ship, exploring and tapping random pipes, thinking, with excitement, on how he was going to see to the upkeep of the ship.

Vivian reacted violently to Melina's handshake, jerking her own hand away and washing ruthlessly. After explaining that she doesn't like touching people's skin, she covered her hand with her sleeve and offered to shake again. Christopher stepped into the little scene and asked for food. Melina accepted her explanationa and her sleeved handshake then turned to answer Chris with an affirtmative, offering him some potato soup, which he blushingly accepts. Vivian continued working on the cake, noticing only after a while that she had created little people modeled after crew members. She worked to make a little Orion out of sugar and, also, make the little people less recognizable. When CC asked about the soup she turned to pay attention to the conversation. Melina gave Cristopher his bowl of soup then noticed Vivians suger creations and excitedly offers to let her take over the baked good department. christopher, after finishing his soup, started to ask about where to put his dirty dishes but was distracted by Vivians amazing talent. Gabriel, with eyes bandaged, wandered the ship a bit before finding his way to the kitchen, following the smell of dough. he wandered in cautiously, calling to see if there were others there, in the kitchen. Melina noticed him and greeted him, kindly. Gabriel responded by asking for some food, and giving his name. Vivian blushed at the compliments offered to her, but soon became curious with Gabriel.

Kuu put her luggage down to shake hands with Mayna and then began to put away different medicines in cabins. Mayna opened her laptop, and answered Kuu.

Vlad checked the security systems then looked for bounties. After finding a one for a woman wanted for murder, he left the security system to another ship hand and set out to capture the woman in question. Sarah wondered down an alleyway, and while she is lost in thought, she soon found that she was surrounded, outnumbered and outgunned by a group of thuggish guys. Right before things start getting nasty and violent, Vlad steps in and protects her.

Ezekiel woke and then promptely threw up into the trashcan. He looked around his rooma and then looked up at the bounty wall, remembering lost bounties. He then got onto a computer to look up a bounty he was interested in catching only to discover that he had already been captured. He then collapsed back onto his cot. Bored, Ezekial left his room to take a bit of a tour of the ship, pretending to admire and do things he would not usually do, and eventually got himself to crack up. Jace(Valkarma) pulled hiself away from his tinkering as Ezekiel made his way down the hallway. He greeted him, making to shake his hand and then realizing how dirty he is, wiped the oil from his hands and offered to shake again.

Mark finished unpacking his and his brothers' things and decides to take a little private tour of the ship.

Leo, bored and anxious to leave, exited the ship. He leaned against the outside, he listened the ship and spoke to it lovingly. Luca, still in the storage area found a coin and a hammer and began to bang on the coin with hammer, liking the sound of two objects a lot. He soon found a screw and began banging on that, too. He soon realized that he had spent too much time to doing other things than what he had intended. Fred and Peter investigated the loud noises and then find Luca, banging away. Since they did not recognize him, Peter decides to approach him cautiously, and does so, speaking to Luca about his enjoyment of the banging and the noise. Luca hissed in response and turned to escape into a nearby vent. Leo was surprised and disturbed by the thought of some one hitting the ship and quickly ran to see Luca trying slink away. He then shouted at Luca to get out of ventilation. Luca, scared of what the others might do, slinked further into the vents and emitted an angry cat's meow. Peter started to send Fred off to find Mark but saw Leo and stopped Fred.

p.4

Esme, after being rescued by her brother, Vladmir, ran off to avoid having to confront him. Vladmir, who doesn't recognize her, immediatly became suspicious of her. He finished off the group of guys that were attacking her, unsuccessfully trying to obtain information from them about the bounty he was searching for. He called for Ezekiel and Gabriel to meet him in the cargo bay and continued to try and interrogate the thugs.

Melina responded to Gabriel's question for food by offering a number of snack foods. Gabriel, upon hearing his name called over the ship's intercom, removed his bandages and opted to use his eyes to find his way to the cargo bay. Melina simply waved him goodbye and returned to her work. Vladmir soon arrived back on the ship and told the others in the cargo bay to excuse him and Gabirel, and he motioned for Gabriel to follow him.

Luca escaped into the air vents and followed the scent of blood to a wounded man, which he helps by cleaning his wounds with rubbing alchohol then promptly ran back up into the air vents. Fred and Peter heard this and Peter called their brother Mark to investigate. Mark located the sound of footsteps above him in the air vents, then follows them, informing his brothers of this as he does so. Luca heard Mark below and hurried to his destination: the kitchen, to retrieve food but was distracted by a diamond ring. Mark followed the sound of Luca's movements to the kitchen, tackled him and took out some handcuffs to apprehend him. Luca, afraid, reacted violently, biting Mark and squirming free. Mark retaliates by knocking Luca out. Luca thought of his days as prisoner and how upset it made him to lose to the men, chasing as he drifted into unconciousness. Mark dragged the unconscious Luca to the cargo bay and upon the urging of his brother, Peter, puts him into a cargo bay prison cell. They immediatly throw up the barrier. Peter told Fred he would get a reward for his work and asked Mark to show Fred around the ship a bit and, of course get his hand looked at in sick bay.

Luca woke up a couple hours later and, angry and scared, throws himself against the barrier over and over and over again, desperate to escape. Peter contacted Mark to tell him about it and Peter said he will call the captain and mark contacts Leo to relieve Peter of his post. Luca, meaning it as a gesture of warning and rebellion, held up his dog tags, crying, to the barrier to show Peter that he used to be a slave and planned to escape if that was his captors' intentions. Peter then found his mindset changed to worry and concern for Luca and thinks that he will probably contact Mark again as the situation now seems a bit more dire. Luca put away his tags and started ramming into the barrier again. Peter tried to get him to calm and called his brothers to return to him. Mark finished wrapping his hand, told Leo not to bother to go to the Luca's prison, and then took Fred with him to go talk to Peter. Luca, tired and hungry, soon gave up on ramming into the barrier. When Fred and Mark arrived, Peter exchanged what he had learned to them, then they all agreed that they needed to know what to do with him from the captain. Luca was still confused but was too hungry and tired to do anything at that moment. Fred, with Peter's permission, goes to the kitchen and comes back with bread for Luca.

Leo, frustrated that he was being ignored in the situation with Luca, left the ship and leaned on it from the outside. He soon sees the co-captain, Esme making her way toward the ship. Esme saw him as well and greeted him with a hug, being a little flirty as she did. Leo asks about Esme's mood as she seemed trouble while she was approaching him.

p.5

Luca stared at the Anderson brothers, suspicious that they might be planning to hurt him. Acting on a relatively bad idea, the Anderson brothers decided to open the bars to the prison cell just long enough to slide in the plate of bread and then close it as soon as the bread made it to the other side. Luca watched in interest as they began to get ready to do their plan. Fred pushed the plate in as soon as Mark removed the barrier, which was replaced as soon as the bread made it through. All three are relieved and surprised that nothing really went wrong, and Mark comments that their plan was really dumb. Peter remained on guard in front of the prison cell, Fred went to finish his tour of the ship, and Mark went to check the crates and make sure everything was in working order. Luca took a moment to examine the bread but it wasn't much longer before he tore into it. Peter watched him then left a message for Vildiur about Luca. Luca, now less hungry and less afraid of Peter, approached the bars of his prison cell and looked at Peter, examining him. Peter asked Luca if he could actually speak in sentences to which Luca could not respond. he tried to tell him vocally but ended up just opening up his shirt and showing his captor a scar accross his throat. Peter asked Luca if he knew who scarred him. Luca showed him his dogtags which said he was the property of the krosian army. He felt that this man was not the enemy but still felt afraid of him, though a little curious. Peter asked if Luca knew anything else about the army. Luca mouthed the name of his home planet then, realizing that the bread made him thirsty, made a motion to indicate this to Peter. Peter figured out that Luca needed water and, using his com link, told Mark to go get some water from the kitchen for Luca. Mark finished his job and agreed to go get the water. In the mean time, Peter let down the barrier and handed the prisoner his own canteen of water.

Motivated by an enormous amount of hunger, Jackson went to the Kitchen and found the cake Vivian had made. He admired the cake and wanted to take a piece but didn't want to take what wasn't his, and was made a little upset that he didn't have a little figurine on the cake. He noticed other people there, one of which he thought was familiar but wan't entirely sure. Vivian gave herself a hug and smiled in response to the offer to be head of baked goods. She shivered at the sight of Gabriel's eyes and as she returned her attention to the cake, noticed Jackson and questioningly greets him. Jackson offered her a hand in greeting, telling her that he was upset that there wasn't a little figurine of him on the cake. He backtracked a little taking note of and mentioning the selfishness of this statement. She greeted him and shook his hand but not after, again, pulling a sleeve over her hand. She listens to his comment about the cake and appologizes, explaining that she just put people on there that she had seen that day, then asked him about what he did on the ship.

Cristopher watches everything as it progresses in front of him, and finally said goodbye to continue his tour of the ship, planing to make his next stop at sick bay. After a moment of silence, Jackson told Vivian about some of the jobs he had in the past then explained that he was an engineer on the Orion. He walked back over to the cake and commented on how impressive it was, blushing. Melina looked back a Vivian and Jackson, then continued chopping steaks, wondering when they would be taking off. Vivian talked with Jackson for a bit, asking if he knew how to cook and if he knew when they were taking off. She walked over to Melina with her arms around herself and asked what she was cooking. Melina explained what she was cooking and that she was preparing a feast for the crew. She asked what Vivian might want to do other than the cake, to help out. Jackson, blushing even more, walked over with Vivian and asked for Melina's name.

There. Now you have absolutely NO EXCUSE not to jump back into this. I would like to have the ships going within the next few pages. Say, by page 8. This should give everyone enough time to finish whatever they may be doing now. When you are done, I'll probably know it by the jist of your posts, and when you are, we're going to go ahead and skip ahead to launch. Just totally skip the second day of waiting and go ahead and launch so we can get to the meat of the RPG.

Whew.... now! *throws red feathers in the air* PHEONIX DOWN, DARN IT! LET'S GET BACK ON IT, MAN!

*For my characters, I will now be posting in up to 9 colors in a single post. To reduce confusion I will post as designated:
    Alula in pink
    Vildiur in plum
    Alanoir in pale turquoise
    Ascella in sandy brown
    Alzirr in white
    Zaniah in pale green
    Kochab in grey
    Other criminals in red
    Everything else in the default color

BIC:
    Alula sighed and looked around a bit. She pursed her lips and looked back over at Vildiur with a thinking expression, as if she were weighing a very difficult and complex problem. "Well... I suppose we could but we really should get going. Maybe we'll get a chance to rubber neck on the way there." She smiled and raised an eyebrow

"Perhaps. But, yeah... let's go." Vildiur said, grabbing a phone and some key cards from the desk just inside the door, then pulled it shut behind her. An object at her waist made a beeping noise. She pulled small phone from her pocket, pressed a few buttons and held it to her ear, and listened for a moment. "I just got a message from my first officer. Apparently we now have a captive on board. I'm sure it's nothing." She responded to Alula's concerned expression. "Sheesh, let's just get the heck out of here." She made a digusted expression.

Alula nodded her agreement and they both left at a rather quick pace, checking out and hightailing it to a short, wide building lined with a number of retractable doors. Out in front was a sign that read "Alderian Shipping and Transportation." Alula sighed. "Come on." They both made their way inside and Alula walked up to a sleek silver counter with a rather loose looking woman, wearing a white uniform standing behind it. The rest of the room was sleek, metallic, and proffesional looking, and all along the wall behind counter was a wall full of darkened slits.

"May I help you?" She said, smiling.

Alula pulled a small chip from her pocket.

Vildiur followed suit, pulling a similar looking chip from her own pocket.

"We're here to check in on shipments 57f118 and 57f119. We need them transported to the Lord Henry Air Station today and we hadn't received a notice on the condition of the cargo, yet."

The woman held out her hand, which immediatly received the two chips. She walked a little ways behind the counter to the wall. She took a moment of examining before moving to a specific slot and depositing the chips. The response was immediate pulling up a small, insubstantial screen between her and the slot. A few touches of the screen and she looked back at the women behind her. "Your total price is $1,745.89. However, you do have an additional $100 tacked on since you were late getting here to pick up the cargo." She gave them a sympathetic smile, before continuing. "Which actually makes your total $1,845.89. Sorry."

Alula slumped over the counter with a sigh. "I knew it!" she exclaimed turning a rather dark glance over on Vildiur, who shrugged.

"Sorry," she said, trying her hardest not to laugh. "Oh well, though. There isn't much we can do about it now, so let's just get the stuff and go."

Alula glared at her friend for a moment before returning her attention to the woman behind the counter who seemed mildly entertained. "Whatever. Anyway, how should I pay for this."

"It really depends on your own preference but our business setup is more geared towards cards."

Alula nodded. "Alright, then, I'll use my card."

"Ok, then, the slot and keypad is right in front of you."

Sure enough, it was. However the device was built into the counter, which wasn't particularly strange but was not a device of a quality usually owned by less powerful businesses. With a bit of a grimace she pulled a blue card from her back pocket and inserted it into the slot, punching in several numbers before pressing her fingers to a soft screen just beside the numbered buttons. A moment later her card was returned to her back pocket.

The screen behind the woman disappered and she gave a quick bow. "Your truck and driver are already waiting for you in the 5th garage. Thank you for your business and have a lovely day."

Both women nodded in very different manners. Alula seemed a little tense and annoyed while Vildiur seemed a little impatient but somewhat amused. It took them a very small amount of time before they were pulling up to the station in front of their ships.

Alula lit up, immediatly. She jumped from the heavy duty truck with a skip in her step and a smile on her face, but there was still a bit of a business look in her eyes. The ship was as grand as ever and she practically shook in her excitement to be on board again. At the helm, commanding her way to her ultimate destination was where she longed to be.

Vildiur was still talking to the man that drove them to the station. He nodded and went to open the back of the truck. Vildiur walked over to stand by Alula, glancing over at her with a small smile. "Well let's put 'em to work, eh?"

Alula nodded and pulled a small black device from her pocket and pressed a button on the back of it. "Members of the bounty ship, Orion, this is your captain, Alula." Her voice boomed, commandingly, throughout the whole of the ship. "If there is anyone on board, right now, please exit and meet me outside the large doors to the docking area. I'm going to need some help with our last shipment of cargo."

Vildiur turned to make her way to her own ship. "I have to check up on my prisoner. Thanks for the ride, anyway." She smirked a bit, as she waved her farewell. She practically sprinted the several hundred yards that seperated her from her own ship. It was with strength and enthusiasm that she bounded up the steps to the door that opened up into the docking station of her own ship. She wound her way through the many rooms and storage areas before finding the Anderson brothers at work in the cargo bay. She approached with a certain amount of disregard for their current activities. "Where is the prisoner?" She questioned authoritively.

Alanoir sighed a bit and closed the cabinets around her. She stretched then went to sit over in a chair behind a nice, ornate, oaken desk, and pressed a button which brought up a screen. She examined and reexamined a few pages of data, thinking quietly to herself about how she could get her medics under her organized. It wasn't long before she was typing away on keyboard, recording her inventory and all her plans for keeping Sick Bay organized. That was top priority, now.

Ascella giggled a bit as she admired Alzirr creation. "You always had a way with these kind of things"

Zaniah cocked an eyebrow. "You're really going to compliment that? It's a sandwhich, for cripe's sake!"

"That doesn't make it any less impressive! She is a chef after all, this is her art. And quite frankly, almost everything she makes is a masterpiece, anyway." She stuck her tongue, defiantly.

Zaniah eyelids and eyebrows dropped into a rather sardonic expression. "I'm pretty sure cooking is her talent. Not making sandwhiches."

"It's one aspect of the larger artform."

Zaniah sighed and decided this was no longer worth it. "Alright, you win."

Ascella looked disappointed and annoyed. "WHAT? You're just going to give up? Just like that? Where's the fun in that? I wanted to argue!"

"I could tell, but I don't want to."

"You're no fun!"

"Shouldn't you have reported to your Chief?"

Ascella looked shocked "uhh.... well... I." She made a sound much like a muffled scream and stomped out in a huff.

Alzirr just kind of listened to all of this while she continued mixing a bowl of spices. She wore a humored smile. "I suppose the sandwhich will have to wait?" Her smile broadened.

"Yeah, and she was so adament on it, too." She laughed. "Oh, well. I'm happy to take care of it for her." She picked the sandwhich off the plate on the bar and took a rather large chomp out of it, giggling a little as she did. "Hopefully she won't notice, huh?"

"Is this supposed to be some kind of payback?" She mused, sprinkling in some crushed leaves of something.

"Well, yeah." Zaniah said, bounding off towards the engine room. "Better go check in with my Chief, myself."

"Good luck!"

OOC: Let's go, now, let's go!
    Check out my wordpress blog:
    KamiYugure's Digital Notebooks

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Default Orion- Jace Beleren

Jace suddenly shook his head, waking himself up. It was almost like he had been staring off into the distance. He looked at Ezekiel.
    "Em where was I?"

"Members of the bounty ship, Orion, this is your captain, Alula." Her voice boomed, commandingly, throughout the whole of the ship. "If there is anyone on board, right now, please exit and meet me outside the large doors to the docking area. I'm going to need some help with our last shipment of cargo."

"Oh I'm in the ship!" He said. He shook Ezekiels hand again.
    "Sorry about the oil. Looks like caps' calling. I think I'll go help her." He flipped a spanner in the air and grabbed it before running off down the corridors. He was already use to this ship and with its layout perfectly planned in his mind he knew the quickest way to get down to the docking area.
    "Oh there is nothing better then a full ship to play about in." He said to himself as he went sliding down a ladder. He noticed it wobble a bit and made a mental note to check it later when they were off.
    He made his way to the dock area 5 minutes late to what he had figured. "Why did I spot to check that pipe?" he asked himself, "Must be habit."
    He spotted the captain and waved feriously.
    "Yo cap, captain!"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Default The Andersons-Usra Major

Fred wanted to know one thing. "Uh, Peter, what are we going to tell Vildiur about Luca?"

Peter gave the necessary items to Fred and Mark. "We're going to tell the truth of course. Even though it's going to throw us off this ship."

"We always tell the truth. Even to our father and mother. We never lied about anything at the moment. If we did, we'll all know.."

Peter saw Vildiur approach them as they got their appropriate weapon attachments.

"Where is the prisoner?" She questioned authoritively.

"The prisoner was released. We questioned this prisoner on what was he doing here. Apparently, he's was a slave of the Krosian Army after some interogating. He wanted to stay on this ship and he agreed to help anyone and do no harm to the personnel of the ship and to the ship itself. The prisoner's name is Luca."
    Last edited by Light Buster; 04-12-2009 at 12:42 PM.

Ninja Jesus Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Aquarius Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 01:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Alula - Orion, Everyone Else - Ursa Major

My characters are in the following colors:
    Alula in pink
    Vildiur in plum
    Alanoir in pale turquoise
    Ascella in sandy brown
    Alzirr in white
    Zaniah in pale green
    Kochab in grey
    Other criminals in red
    Everything else in the default color

Alula was a little taken aback. "Well, you sure did arrive post haste, there Jace! Good work, Chief! Now I wonder where the rest of the crew is...?" She put the small shiny object back up to her lips. "MEMBERS OF THE BOUNTY SHIP ORION. YOUR PRESENCE IS REQUESTED OUT SIDE THE SHIP IN FRONT OF THE DOCKING BAY. DOUBLE TIME!" She smiled a bit as her voice roared throughout the length of the ship.

Vildiur's eyes widened. "WHAT? What did you just say? Who gave you permission to release a prisoner? I don't give a flip who or what he was. You should have waited for me to arrive and assess the situation!" Her face burned hot with her rage. "You better have some idea of where he is! And you better be able to take me to him within..." she looked at her watch "the next ten minutes! Chop chop! C'mon! Get on it, boys!"

OOC: Come on, folks! Jump back in! Hurry up!
    Last edited by Yugure's Goddess; 04-13-2009 at 09:20 PM.
    Check out my wordpress blog:
    KamiYugure's Digital Notebooks

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Luca was now wondering around in the vents. This was his sort of direction. Luca was very curious onto each noise made by the ship. He would curiously dip out of the vents to see each room. A clanking sound it was the ship's boiler room, a chopping sound it was the kitchen, a whirling sound it was the bridge, and a sound of liquid the medical room. He seemed to come back and back to the medical room. To check on the man he helped.
    "You're kinda of cute fella once you understand," the man said with a laugh.
    "Aaaa," Luca said.
    The man laughed, but Luca heard footsteps and scurried back into the vents.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Default Breaeden - Orion Never - the space immediately adjacent the Major

OOC: You might want to get LPS to reopen the sign up sheet and the OOC thread

Breaeden sighed as he slipped from ship rubbing his eyes. He had been 'sleeping' and they had formed an annoying crust along the lashes which frustrated him. It made 'sleeping' such a bother. He looked up at Alula and sighed... he liked the fact her name was a palindrome... there was something mathematically slovent about that fact. Sadly... it could not be rearranged into any combination and still mean the same thing so it lacked perfection, but there wasn'ta name in normal human language that could do that.

Silence followed behind Breaeden like a mantle, its edges frayed with tarnished time. He didn't say anything to Alula, palindromic name or no there was nothing he could say. He had the flight plan but she would ask for that when it was needed. No point rushing the matter. She seemed to have a game plan of some kind and he would let her play that out before he decided to make any action himself.

Never cocked an eyebrow as people scurried about and wondered what he should be doing to get fair on this vessal. He had decided to move on from this planet, it had begun to bore him, but first he needed a ship, but all these people and there restless activity prevented it.

He walked half-way into the ship and knocked on the ship, "'ello 'ello"he shouted knocking a couple times. While performing a little... data modification before anybody came. He already had the backstory! What a farce this would be!
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Leo looked up to see the captain board the ship. "Finally!" he grinned and whooped. He looked to Sarah and gave her another squeeze, this time a more comforting one. "How about we get into the ship first? We don't want to be left behind, heh." He kindly broke away from her and trudged up the steps into the cargo bay, three at a time. He wasn't expecting to see the captain yelling at the Anderson brothers. He cringed and wondered if he should approach her or not. Women were really scary when angry and he didn't want to get caught up in the ire of a pretty lady. So he stood off to the side and wated for Vildiur to notice him.

Melina jumped when Alula's voice suddenly sounded over the intercom in such a booming manner. She dropped her knife and the other chefs turned to check if she was alright. The angry look in her eyes was very familiar but it was not Melina.

"Priam" glared angrily at the speakers from the corner of his eyes. "That frickin' woman needs to learn how to use a damn intercom! One of these days this little idiot's going to kill herself from all the trouble that 'captain' of her's causes her!" He jabbed the knife into the cutting board and continued to yell profanities. The other chefs put down their cooking utensils and followed Alula's orders, having become accustomed to Melina's sudden changes to her other two personalities but still fearing that Priam might hurt them if they say anything to him.

"P-Priam, please don't do this right now. Melina's really happy about being on the ship. P-please?" Whimpered Artemis somewhere in the back of Melina's subconscience.

Priam was reluctant to do so but he did with a scowl on his face. "Alright but if anything happens it's your fault Artemis!"

When Melina came back to most of the chefs had already left. She held her head and sighed. "Blacked out again... that hasn't happened in a while..." She said to herself and headed to the docking bay, a little surprised, but expecting the next call for crew members.

Melina arrived in the hall with her chefs standing about talking as they awaited the rest of the crew. Melina smiled when she saw Alula and took quicker strides to her sister figure, still in her apron, which she rarely takes off anyway. "Alula!" she said greeted cheerfully and threw her arms around in a warm embrace.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Default Usra Major - The Andersons

OOC: I don't think black is an appropriate color for Fred so I'm changing his color to blue if that's okay.

Peter sighed. He knew this would happen. He should've known better. He thought for a few seconds and sighed again. Then gave out his orders. "Mark, check the sick bay and the kitchen again. Fred, check this area then check every ventilation shaft entrance in this ship. If you hear any banging noises, follow it. It'll probrably lead you to Luca."

"I knew this would happen." Mark sighed and made his way out of the cargo area.

Fred nodded as he got the orders. "What about you brother?"

"I'm going to call Luca by numerous means. First by attracting him by smell."

Fred nodded and began to look around the cargo area.

Peter brought out his hand-held GPS and pressed some buttons on it. It was a good thing that the canteen he customized could trace finger prints of the user other than himself if he needed that person again. Luca was the last to touch it so the GPS brought up the location of Luca's current position. His intelligence was very high after all. He began to move out of the cargo area looking at his watch. Ten minutes eh? This would be a challenge.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 04-14-2009 at 02:50 PM.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Ursa Major-Luca Maris

Scurrying through the vents was very interesting. He was more concerned with sounds rather then anything else. But now he had experienced all sounds in this ship. So he now explored the vast network of tunnels. But he then became bored and simply went back to the medical room for the man. The man smiled at him.
    "The doctor is gone," he said with a laugh, "What's your name?"

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Default Usra Major-Mark and Peter Anderson

"Luca?" Mark called out, walking down the hallway. The sick bay was first. Mark approached the door.

Peter saw Mark go to the sick bay. He wondered what Luca was doing in the sick bay. He caught up to Mark and said, "How you're doing?"

Mark suddenly turned around to see his older brother right behind him. "Oh, I was about to check the sick bay-"

"Don't worry, I'll help you check."

Peter was the first to enter the sick bay. He saw a man looking at something. What's he doing looking at the ground? Suddenly he felt it. Luca was here. "Luca." Peter called out.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Luca saw the men who had put him behind bars. Luca smiled at them with that little curious and mischievous smile he always had. He could tell in their eyes they needed him. He could tell that they needed something, but Luca was not one to come silently. He quickly climb into the vents. Catch me if you can.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Default Usra Major-The Andersons

Fred continued to check the cargo bay for Luca. He moved every create to find him but no cigar. He then suddenly spotted the vent that Luca entered earlier. He looked into it and heard some noises.

Peter saw Luca run back into the vents. He didn't hesitate to catch him but Luca was just too fast and climbed back into the vent before Peter can get to him.

Mark trailed Peter as he saw Luca retreat into the vents. When he got their, Luca was already gone. "This guy won't come in easily."

"Know that." Peter replied. He opened his com link to Fred. He's one of those men who can squeeze himself into the vents. He probably squeeze himself along with Mark in the vents as well. "Fred, this is Peter. Can you read me?"

Fred heard his brother Peter over the com link. "Yeah I read you. You need something?"

"Yeah, Luca just entered the vents again. I need you to go in the nearest ventilation opening and try to intercept him."

Fred looked into the vents once more. "You got it. What about Mark and yourself?"

"We're going into the vents as well. We'll try to corner him and bring him in. I'm entering the sick bay vents while Mark will find another vent to enter."

"Understood. Fred out." Fred closed the com link and entered the vent. The vent was very small but he can deal with it. He moved slowly through the vents but surely he'll catch him.

"Mark, look for a ventilation entrance in any room. We can probably corner Luca before things get out of hand."

"You sure there's another entrance into the vents?"

"Have you tried our room?"

"I haven't thought of that."

"Good. Get there quick." Peter entered the vents and looked at his GPS system. Luca wasn't far off but he can move quick so they had to move quick as well.

Mark began to move out of the sick bay in a quick motion and run to their room. When he arrived at their room, he found the vent and took off the vent door. He then entered the vent, took the vent door, and closed the vent. He began to move through the vents with the hope to catch Luca.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Luca could sense vibrations of others in the vent. So he left the vent and decided to scurry on the floor. This game was fun. Luca liked games, unless they offered him something interesting then he may be more willing to come along. But they had nothing interesting so they should play a game with him until they a burnout.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Default Usra Major-The Andersons

Man, where is this guy? He needs to hold still for a sec...
    Mark continued to search the vents for Luca.

Peter continued to follow the GPS navigation system to Luca. He suddenly saw the dot on his GPS go off the navigation path. It seems that Luca is taking a detour. Luckily, Peter was near a ventilation exit so he made his way there and exited the vents. He stood up and looked at his GPS system again while taking in where he was. In the hallway. He needed something that could bring Luca to him. Something to eat perhaps or something...good looking? He needed to visit the kitchen quickly...

Fred checked every inch of the vent...but still no sign of him...he continued his search in spite of that.

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Jackson heard a voice come over the intercom system. He set the rag ion the counter top and winked at her through his left eye. He started to run out of the room and into the hall like a mad man. It was like he had to do this or he would simply fade away. At least that's how he felt at the time. He was still ruing but, now he was in one of the main hallways of the ship. He could still hear the voise over the intercom. He thought to himself, "This is what I have ben waiting for." Though he was glad that his real plans could finally get started he was at the same time a little disapointed in himself for runing off like that. He slowed down to chatch his breath for a minute. He then saw a a little man or was it a man, he was not sure but it looked formilire to him. However Jack had no time to waste with little matters like this he was deturmined to get their on time. But still something was buging him. He decided to just forget him for now and find out where the captin wanted everyone. He began running again. and he found another hall, this was the all he took to enter the ship. He didn't see much going on, but he still went down to the frunt door. He stopped at the window nearst to the door and looked outside.
    Gero Server Guru

Closed Thread

Thread Information