AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone here like going to school?

Member JudyT has a reputation beyond repute JudyT has a reputation beyond repute JudyT has a reputation beyond repute JudyT has a reputation beyond repute JudyT has a reputation beyond repute JudyT has a reputation beyond repute JudyT has a reputation beyond repute JudyT has a reputation beyond repute JudyT has a reputation beyond repute JudyT has a reputation beyond repute JudyT has a reputation beyond repute JudyT's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 02:52 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I liked school, course i liked it alot more now i've left >.<
    I miss the laughs and the pranks and my school friends. Your still a kid, your aloud those school girl crushes. Everything is new and you know exactly where to go and what to do. Lessons i learn something new. Growing up came far to quick for me.

Personally i wish my school would have a school reunion. Hanging out with your group of friends XD
    I remember i hung about with everyone mostly the "unpopular" ones we always had the popular guys around us one of them just their to bug the hell out of me >.< and the rest i grew up with. But you know the people from the age of Four its great.

Now in the work world you have to go out and make all those friends again >.<

I liked school XD
    Either he's dead or my watch has stopped O.o

Quote me as been miss quoted

DeviantART - judyT
    youtube - Princessofpink

phantomatic - - jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2009 12:22 PM
    Threads

i must admit, even though i experience stress, study and do hard school works, have the worst math teacher, i love school. i love the joy of having perfect scores in exams. the thrill with not getting caught sleeping/eating in class. the enjoyment of science experiments. the funny memories made with your cheatmates, er, i mean seatmates. the fun with joking around with your cool teachers.
    one more year and i'm out of high school. i will surely miss the fun.
    »
    inactive ;

pokemon trainer MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2010 02:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 6882 3906 6528

Yes, I do like school. I like to see my friends -at times..- and the teachers are awesome -except for one *shivers*- and I don't mind the schoolwork.

But i've just graduated from Primary School, and i'm going into High School, so i'm not sure how it'll be like. And if i'll like it.
    i cant believe we almost hung it up o woah o .set made by me;

the system is down iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2009 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: lalala itsa secret

I sorta do like going to school, as a matter of fact. Even though I'm lazy as anything and have a short attention span when it comes to school, it gives me something to do besides go on the internet and play wii all day. Plus, I luvs hanging with my friends there that I don't really see anywhere else.

Senior Member The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Systems N64 Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2019 12:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Karawr831 PSN ID: Karawr831 XFIRE ID: midnightdreams Steam ID: karawr831

I do for my friends....or used too...These days I dont even want to go to school to even them anymore.

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." - Judy Garland

Archmage Evelyn Nightingale, Guardian of the North, at your service.

Formally known as Vanilla Kiss.

Junior Member Razh is on a distinguished road Razh's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2009 08:00 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ChibiVampKarin View Post
    Um, I like school. I don't like the stress that comes with it though. College definitely has a lot of perks! You're an adult, but you're just not quite "fully" grown up yet It's a good time to just have fun! It's also when you learn that everything they taught you before college was false. Haha.
    Yeah, that's right but not everything. Remember in Elementary when they taught you that 0-1=cannot be. Now, its 0-1=-1. It CAN BE!

Well, I'm having fun at school but of course there are times when you really want to quit. I love being in College right now but that doesn't mean I want to stay in College forever. You know what I mean?

~Kya!~ animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2015 12:16 PM
    Threads

School sucked for me! xD But college is wonderful!
    Kiii!~

Immortal Inferno Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Inferno Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Inferno Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Inferno Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Inferno Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Inferno Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Inferno Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Inferno Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Inferno Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Inferno Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Inferno Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Inferno Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2009 08:32 AM
    Threads

It's a good escape from home I'll admit, but I'm not overly joyed about it. Since I want to do something with my life, I go to school, and study a lot.

Senior Member kimbeey13 has a reputation beyond repute kimbeey13 has a reputation beyond repute kimbeey13 has a reputation beyond repute kimbeey13 has a reputation beyond repute kimbeey13 has a reputation beyond repute kimbeey13 has a reputation beyond repute kimbeey13 has a reputation beyond repute kimbeey13 has a reputation beyond repute kimbeey13 has a reputation beyond repute kimbeey13 has a reputation beyond repute kimbeey13 has a reputation beyond repute kimbeey13's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2009 11:00 AM
    Threads

I despised most of my school life, but now that I'm in university I don't mind it to much anymore.

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I like to go to school because I'll see my friends. Most classes are fun and most of my teachers are awesome. I only dislike waking up early in the morning, tests and homework.

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

I absolutely adored going to school, and I now adore college.

I love to learn new things and advance in knowledge. I like it not only for that reason alone, but also because of all the class peers that are fun to be with. I also really like my lecturers.
    That which is; is the truth.

Member Moo-Moo has a reputation beyond repute Moo-Moo has a reputation beyond repute Moo-Moo has a reputation beyond repute Moo-Moo has a reputation beyond repute Moo-Moo has a reputation beyond repute Moo-Moo has a reputation beyond repute Moo-Moo has a reputation beyond repute Moo-Moo has a reputation beyond repute Moo-Moo has a reputation beyond repute Moo-Moo has a reputation beyond repute Moo-Moo has a reputation beyond repute Moo-Moo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2009 08:53 PM
    Threads

I am in the 11th grade at my high school and I must say I really don't like to go to school. Even at this very moment I am suspended for going to the wrong bathroom. I hate going to school. I would much rather just sit at home and work for a living than have to get up and go to school every monday through friday in an attempt to teach me something I am gonna forget when i get home and light up my lastest creation at a gravity bong.

Tireless Wanderer Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Soccer Ball
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2012 11:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Tsukuyomi00

Since we are in Job Corps together, you already know the answer. Hell No!!! Nevertheless I have to be here so I can move forward with my life.

Senior Member Knave545 has a reputation beyond repute Knave545 has a reputation beyond repute Knave545 has a reputation beyond repute Knave545 has a reputation beyond repute Knave545 has a reputation beyond repute Knave545 has a reputation beyond repute Knave545 has a reputation beyond repute Knave545 has a reputation beyond repute Knave545 has a reputation beyond repute Knave545 has a reputation beyond repute Knave545 has a reputation beyond repute Knave545's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-02-2009 06:25 PM
    Threads

When i wake up, first hour in school is really gay, but by the end i always want to stay. That happens every day.

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Well I'm starting university soon and I'm really excited about it
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

N64 Fan For Life zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2009 04:10 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: sweet oh oops......

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ChibiVampKarin View Post
    Um, I like school. I don't like the stress that comes with it though. College definitely has a lot of perks! You're an adult, but you're just not quite "fully" grown up yet It's a good time to just have fun! It's also when you learn that everything they taught you before college was false. Haha.
    really then why the heck do we have to wast our time being there grrr...I hate it I just feel like I'm wasting my time especially with all those classes you "need" to graduate wich most of the time are worthless...right? that and Idiotic/imature/really stupid kids make it really hard to enjoy it
    Last edited by zorarock; 01-09-2009 at 08:24 AM.
    Stuff I'm a Fan of: N64DD, N64, Beta Games, Nintendo, mii, Game Rare, Sega, AVGN, Nostalgic Critic, Pokemon, Star wars, The Simpsons, King Of The Hill, anime, Charmed, Pixar, Disney, 90's cartoons, Sonic The Hedgehog,

Things I'm Obsesed Over: N64DD,N64, Beta Zelda, Beta Games,Mii

I ABSOLUTLY HATE:The typical teenager, stereotypical my space pics, High School musical

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

I'm in college now, so to me it really depends on the quarter. I've been having great classes and wonderful teachers and friends throughout both quarters, which does makes me really like going to school because it gives me energy and confident. But back to high school, I didn't like going to school, mainly because of the teachers and people around me.

It really depends on what we are going through in school, because I used to not like school mainly because of the environment, but now I like it because the great things in school are pushing me to go to school.

Member Neko Victoria has a reputation beyond repute Neko Victoria has a reputation beyond repute Neko Victoria has a reputation beyond repute Neko Victoria has a reputation beyond repute Neko Victoria has a reputation beyond repute Neko Victoria has a reputation beyond repute Neko Victoria has a reputation beyond repute Neko Victoria has a reputation beyond repute Neko Victoria has a reputation beyond repute Neko Victoria has a reputation beyond repute Neko Victoria has a reputation beyond repute Neko Victoria's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2009 12:35 PM
    Threads

I dun weally wike school... But den, I has agoraphobia, so I guess dat I can't weally say anyting! ^^
    Wonderful siggy and avy set made by KP4! ^^
    My family is in my blog!
    Any spelling mistakes made by me are on purpose! ^-^

Morphine. Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Paint Palette Gun Camera Dslr
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2012 09:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I hate it. But i won't drop it. Can't. Need a future,eh.
    No Mercy,
    No Remorse.

||Thank you MaruDashi for the great set!||

Senior Member Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2009 09:32 PM
    Threads

well i normally don't like school, but when i'm not in school for extended periods of time, i tend to go a little bonkers from it

My sister is Kissed by Neji my OTHER sister is Morning Grace.......i gots family!

Senior Member theDC has a reputation beyond repute theDC has a reputation beyond repute theDC has a reputation beyond repute theDC has a reputation beyond repute theDC has a reputation beyond repute theDC has a reputation beyond repute theDC has a reputation beyond repute theDC has a reputation beyond repute theDC has a reputation beyond repute theDC has a reputation beyond repute theDC has a reputation beyond repute theDC's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-19-2009 09:40 AM
    Threads

I like so much that i work on school.

Senior Member Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2009 09:34 PM
    Threads

I love school this year, I dreaded it last year. It's pretty fun ^_^

Steam ID: Zombilicious

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2015 12:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wink

I only love going to school to see my friends....they make school more interesting for me.

[set by blueangel06661]

Sparky Dork. October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2010 11:24 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i like school.not because i like studying much..but because i can see my friends..and joke around with other people
    i even like exams..though they give me the creeps.

the soul would have no rainbow
    had the eyes no tears~
    :3

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I hate school.
    I don't hate learning.
    I love learning, its one of my favorites past times.
    I always am watching some documentary, reading an article.

I hate school because they don't cater to the students who do appreciate learning and do appreciate doing a bit of homework.
    Also I hate the way teachers teach.
    They dumb it down as if we are stupid.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Closed Thread

Thread Information