Hello! For one reason or another I decided to join the forum... It seems like a really nice community.

I'm from Greece (where the anime/manga/Japanese culture is slightly more limited than I'd like), but I currently live in London for studies. I like to draw fanart or OCs and write some fanfiction (when my muse visits me) or plan my cosplays and attend various conventions (such as the London MCM Expo). My next ones are Fuji from Prince of Tennis, Nadeshiko from Shugo Chara! (for KitaCon) and possibly Bakuman or Hetalia and Gravitation for LondonExpo. ^______^ You can see my cosplays over here.

Erm, I'm running out of things to say now... please note that this is probably the longest intro I've ever written. DDDDDDDD:

I watch a lot of Jdrama this period. My current fav. anime/manga/Jdrama right now are: Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Axis Powers Hetalia, Reborn, Bakuman, Code Geass, Haruhi Suzumiya, Kuro Shitsuji, Fruits Basket, xxxHolic, Tsubasa Chronicle, Bloody Monday, Maou, Ryuusei no Kizuna, Code Blue, 1 Lire of Tears and far too many to write here. I'm also a big JE fangirl at the moment.

Long intro is long. NICE TO MEET YOU ALL.
*hopes she hasn't scared anyone*