AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Monster Hunter by capcom

Junior Member bladewolf_10 is infamous around these parts bladewolf_10 is infamous around these parts bladewolf_10 is infamous around these parts bladewolf_10 is infamous around these parts bladewolf_10 is infamous around these parts bladewolf_10 is infamous around these parts bladewolf_10 is infamous around these parts bladewolf_10 is infamous around these parts bladewolf_10 is infamous around these parts bladewolf_10 is infamous around these parts bladewolf_10's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2009 04:10 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: dont have one

Default Monster Hunter by capcom

Im not sure how many of you people own this game,because it was unadvertised and thus sold badly in the US,but it is an addicting game,I have owned this game for the better part of three years,and I still havent stopped playing it,discuss your opinions on this classic treasure of the last generation of video games.
    Last edited by bladewolf_10; 01-04-2009 at 08:18 PM.
    Being a freak is easy,the hard part is feeling good about it.

The Man With No Signature The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2010 10:09 AM
    Threads

Well i had no idea that the game sold badly in the US. Fact is, it is a very popular and generic game here in the Philippines. Generic in a sense that almost every guy here who owns a PSP has this game loaded up in their memory stick(S). I've already deleted mine on my memory stick but i still have them saved in my laptop.

I've already played Monster Hunter Freedom and Freedom 2, i've enjoyed both of them but got more interested on the latter one. Based on my experience, mastery of these games involves cunning rather than brute force. Even with strong weapons and armor, picking a muscle-minded fight against a boss monster ain't a good idea. Because of this, a lot of people find the Monster Hunter games too difficult when played alone. In comes the multiplayer option, not only does it make the game a whole lot easier, it also makes the game more fun to play.

It's a game for the gamer who loves to do things in detail.
    Last edited by The Grey Crane; 01-04-2009 at 09:21 PM. Reason: add-ons

Senior Member blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:53 PM
    I live some where in Michigan and thats all Im telling
    Threads

best psp game ever......I already put in 400 hour's into the game in a 1 year time span

Junior Member bladewolf_10 is infamous around these parts bladewolf_10 is infamous around these parts bladewolf_10 is infamous around these parts bladewolf_10 is infamous around these parts bladewolf_10 is infamous around these parts bladewolf_10 is infamous around these parts bladewolf_10 is infamous around these parts bladewolf_10 is infamous around these parts bladewolf_10 is infamous around these parts bladewolf_10 is infamous around these parts bladewolf_10's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2009 04:10 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: dont have one

lucky guys,I dont have a pspT_T,so im stuck with the original,and I cant beat the rathalos!!!!!!My new years resolution is to beat that game for once,any hints would be welcome.
    Last edited by bladewolf_10; 01-06-2009 at 06:05 PM.
    Being a freak is easy,the hard part is feeling good about it.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ugh. Well, it's all of the grinding of MMOs married to some actiony bits which would be fine if you were able to play it with friends. In USA it's not a popular game and therefore isn't doable. You need a meatspace companion next to you for most of the MH games, but even the ones that are online need VOIP and lack it. I guess you can play online through some internet workarounds and add your own VOIP, but it's something that should be standard.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Closed Thread

Thread Information