AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Roleplaying

Junior Member Jack Serithva is a name known to all Jack Serithva is a name known to all Jack Serithva is a name known to all Jack Serithva is a name known to all Jack Serithva is a name known to all Jack Serithva is a name known to all Jack Serithva's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2009 07:27 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Roleplaying

I'm not sure if many of you remember me, however I used to come here a looonnnng time ago. Several years back, and was one of the original members. I come by time to time to check up on things, see how things are doing here, etc. However, my visit this time around is to see if anyone needs any help starting something for RP. I've had my share of experience with this sort of thing, and a fair share of knowledge about it. In my opinion, I feel that if some people want to pass down the legacy of roleplaying, we need some people around 19, to early 20's that have the knowledge and experience already to help out in teaching, or whatever they can. In any case, if you need/require some help, please contact me on AIM, or MSN. If you don't have them, check my profile. Thank you.
    My soul was starving... I was born with nothing. I'll die with everything..

Senior Member Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2012 12:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

What kind of RPing are you talking about? It sounds like forum or chat.

Thane of Mimics ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2011 07:22 AM
    Threads

We remember you Jack! =D How are things? And we have a few plans rolling to make RPG a lot more accessible for everyone, and I hope to one day have a set up rollin' that will be a lot of fun, complete with sheets and so forth. So it's in the mix! XD

In the meantime, are you talking about something for the boards or something for chat? Chat doesn't RP anymore, you might find the occassional person who rp's or something. But these days, it's much more of a, "Rp at your own risk". ^_^
    " I am the Walker of Shadows, the Stuff of Nightmares, and you have two choices pup, either you submit, or you die. Plain and simple, so decide, or I will for you; fair warning, I usually take the easy way out."

Junior Member Jack Serithva is a name known to all Jack Serithva is a name known to all Jack Serithva is a name known to all Jack Serithva is a name known to all Jack Serithva is a name known to all Jack Serithva is a name known to all Jack Serithva's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ah, I didn't think I was going to get any responses. Thank you for responding Dovi, and Lola. What I was referring to was actually both. Preferably here on the forum, however. I believe that people are the age I mentioned before can sort of be the leaders, and show people the right direction into where to go with this. Lead by example, as people say. However, if we are going to do something on the forum, I feel that perhaps we should do something original. A story that would attract people, and one that would perhaps set the level of where we're going with this. What are your thoughts?

Thane of Mimics ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2011 07:22 AM
    Threads

Well, we had a good run with families before, I feel that if we started something like that again, we could get it running, but there would have to be a set up for what rules would be used and acceptable, and what people would be running each house. I am not in favor of two friends doing it unless it has to be done that way, that way we make sure that everything that it done is honest and true. So we could totally start something, we just need some ideas about what. For the purposes of how characters could be started, it would literally be an example, if we start it with swords and sorcery, then that would become the norm, so when a namek shows up with his half breed gundam, we know how to handle it. I suggest not only character sheets, but hit points, and levels of attacks. Battles should be overseen and judged at the end, so we would have to actually schedule them if they wanted them to be counted for the houses. Battles will happen anyways, and bring on the blood I say! Just thinking that for official bouts between houses, that their should be some form of red tape to make sure that it all gets tracks. Regardless of the forums or chat as being the medium, the rules would be the ones already in place by Mina and Ace. I do think it can work. ^_^ Say for attacks, you have a BESM style or a half breed version for attacks.

Each of the house leaders could track the character sheets for the guild. And the guild leaders would work to make sure that each family is operating under some mesh of rules. Say one house stands for something, or a way of thinking, say...."Survival of the Fittest". And therefore if you lose so many fights, they kick you out. Something like that. I would say no fewer then two guilds, or families to help with some of it.

Then as we get these things going, I can toss out a few requests to some folks to have patch designs or something done. XD

What say you sir? ^_^
    " I am the Walker of Shadows, the Stuff of Nightmares, and you have two choices pup, either you submit, or you die. Plain and simple, so decide, or I will for you; fair warning, I usually take the easy way out."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I like it! Sorry, I've totally forgotten about the thread I made. Lol.

Closed Thread

Thread Information