Okay, I love reading about and seeing other countries and their culture. I just find it interesting to learn new things and see different sights. So here is the place where you can post pictures and/or facts of a country and its culture. You can pick a specific state or area not the whole country.

Okay I'll start off and I'll be doing it mostly on Mexico city and Mexican culture since I visited last June and loved it.

The Largest Catholic Cathedral in the western Hem :

(different Cathedral)Bishop Juan de Palafox y Mendoza re-started (requested by King Philip IV) and consecrated the Puebla Cathedral, the first Cathedral to be consecrated in New Spain, in fewer than nine years, from 1640-1659. the cathedral had been begun in 1575 per orders of Philip II:

The Angel of Independence:

Over 70% of the population is of mixed European and Amerindian ancestry:

Mexico's culture is a mix of Spain culture and Amerindian(predominantly Spanish).

The national sport is soccer:

In recent years Mexico has recieved a large number of Lebanese,Turkish,Chinese,Japanese,Korean, and Filipino immigrants.

Whoo I'm done, it doesn't have to be anywhere near as long just post pics or facts on different countries(heck do your own!)