AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: GFXen - Sigs/ contact me for request:MSN

Junior Member korea7 is infamous around these parts korea7 is infamous around these parts korea7 is infamous around these parts korea7 is infamous around these parts korea7 is infamous around these parts korea7 is infamous around these parts korea7 is infamous around these parts korea7 is infamous around these parts korea7 is infamous around these parts korea7 is infamous around these parts korea7 is infamous around these parts korea7's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2009 07:56 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default GFXen - Sigs/ contact me for request:MSN

GFXen/J.Lee
    Korea7

The Orginal black & white sig creation
    If you like help on GFX then im always welcome to help
    contact me through MSN: [email protected]

I shall not take Request if its through Fourm.
    The reson is I only not make B&W but other style and
    i must ask you through msn to know what exactly you wanted
    and to decrease the chance of disapointment on the work...

Hope i get some custmers becuse i been bored lately.

anyway do feel free to comment about any improvment or rate.
    Thank you for the help and view.

Last edited by korea7; 12-25-2008 at 05:03 PM.

The Former Demoni Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Present Art Tools Paint Palette
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2011 11:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You've got some pretty cool effects here.

First Sig:
    I especially like the use of the reflection in your first sig. But I don't really get what your first sig is about. Probably because I can't read some of the text and if there are real logos there, then I don't know what they are. o.o;

Second Sig:
    Firstly, I don't like that the render has color in it and that the bg is black & white. I'd suggest getting some blue in there. Also, the reflecting text isn't working too well here (for me, at least.) Other things that may make it a bit better is moving the render toward the middle to make it the focal and blending her into the signature.

Third Sig:
    The color thing is pretty good here since the render doesn't look too colorful in the first place. I'm not really too sure what to say about this one... something about it bothers me but something else about it looks nice to me. And I'm gonna confuse myself if I continue. xD

Continue on your thread growing quest! :3

Cotaku's Tags | Taking Requests Here | [Member of Illuminated Spirits]

Junior Member korea7 is infamous around these parts korea7 is infamous around these parts korea7 is infamous around these parts korea7 is infamous around these parts korea7 is infamous around these parts korea7 is infamous around these parts korea7 is infamous around these parts korea7 is infamous around these parts korea7 is infamous around these parts korea7 is infamous around these parts korea7 is infamous around these parts korea7's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Demoni View Post
    You've got some pretty cool effects here.

First Sig:
    I especially like the use of the reflection in your first sig. But I don't really get what your first sig is about. Probably because I can't read some of the text and if there are real logos there, then I don't know what they are. o.o;

Second Sig:
    Firstly, I don't like that the render has color in it and that the bg is black & white. I'd suggest getting some blue in there. Also, the reflecting text isn't working too well here (for me, at least.) Other things that may make it a bit better is moving the render toward the middle to make it the focal and blending her into the signature.

Third Sig:
    The color thing is pretty good here since the render doesn't look too colorful in the first place. I'm not really too sure what to say about this one... something about it bothers me but something else about it looks nice to me. And I'm gonna confuse myself if I continue. xD

Continue on your thread growing quest! :3
    you dint read the first sig proply did u?...
    and the writing at the top
    i do not like too colourful work and plus i only do it if someone requests me to do a colourful one

Senior Member Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2018 01:47 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by korea7 View Post
    you dint read the first sig proply did u?...
    and the writing at the top
    i do not like too colourful work and plus i only do it if someone requests me to do a colourful one
    Oh, no need to get defensive. Constructive criticism is not meant to insult you, only to help you improve. ^_~

You do have a very interesting style. I like to see something different. The third sig could do with some character blending, character stands out a little to much from the background because of the edges. Other than that, it's not bad.

The first one is actually the best of all the pieces. I can't find anything to criticise there
    Last edited by Darkandiel; 12-26-2008 at 04:32 PM.

Not taking sig requests at the moment - sorries

My Extractions

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Darkandiel View Post
    Oh, no need to get defensive. Constructive criticism is not meant to insult you, only to help you improve. ^_~

You do have a very interesting style. I like to see something different. The third sig could do with some character blending, character stands out a little to much from the background because of the edges. Other than that, it's not bad.

The first one is actually the best of all the pieces. I can't find anything to criticise there

im sorry i dint mean to go deffensive i have lot of customers and its spaming me and i get mixed up easyly to the ones that annoy me

hmmmm i would like to take you as a student will u willing to?

i got only 4 students and over 30 custumers

boopaloop! UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2013 10:39 AM
    Trying to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    Threads

I deleted your last two posts.

That you made this thread is all fine, but the Avatar and Signature forum is here to let you showcase your works. And to let others comment and critique on your work, so that you can improve and adjust your style if it be needed.

Your black and white style is unique, but there is no need for you to make a thread so that people can request you to make signatures. We have the signature request thread for that. If you want to fill in signature requests, you can go here. You can fill in the request, complementary to your style (in black & white) and then it's up to the person who requested a signature to be made, to use it or to thank you for the effort and leave it at that.

So if people like your style, they will come to you, by sending you a PM or leaving a comment in you thread. BUT if you want people to request you to make signatures, it is essential that you post your works in your thread, here in the ava/sig forum. Why? Because then others will get a better idea of your style and will know if it's to their liking, so they can send you a request or not.

Now I do have a comment on your signature making.. infact a few.
    First of all your signatures consist of text and stock of characters, you could add in some effects, like you did in the "Music is Magic" signature. But you could extend that to more of the signature space, this way you will avoid your signature looking empty, thus avoiding the dreaded words "negative space".
    Secondly, blending. Try to make your character "interact" with the background, this will make your signature more dynamic, give it depth and make it more interesting.
    Third, your text usage. The "reflecting the text on the ground" effect is nice, but you're overusing it. I've seen it in all your signatures, you can perhaps explore some new effects you can apply to your text.
    Last, your background, it doesn't have to consist of a black to darkgray gradient or a white to gray gradient. Black and white doesn't have to mean solid colours as backgrounds, you can apply effects in the background, play with clipping masks, blurring, etc. etc.

Hopefully these comments will help you understand the purpose of the signature and avatar Forum. And perhaps it will help you improve your style.

Edit:
    P.s. Feel free to send me a PM with questions regarding the avatar and signature forum. Happy Posting!
    Last edited by UrusaiSevera; 12-28-2008 at 06:07 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by UrusaiSevera View Post
    I deleted your last two posts.

That you made this thread is all fine, but the Avatar and Signature forum is here to let you showcase your works. And to let others comment and critique on your work, so that you can improve and adjust your style if it be needed.

Your black and white style is unique, but there is no need for you to make a thread so that people can request you to make signatures. We have the signature request thread for that. If you want to fill in signature requests, you can go here. You can fill in the request, complementary to your style (in black & white) and then it's up to the person who requested a signature to be made, to use it or to thank you for the effort and leave it at that.

So if people like your style, they will come to you, by sending you a PM or leaving a comment in you thread. BUT if you want people to request you to make signatures, it is essential that you post your works in your thread, here in the ava/sig forum. Why? Because then others will get a better idea of your style and will know if it's to their liking, so they can send you a request or not.

Now I do have a comment on your signature making.. infact a few.
    First of all your signatures consist of text and stock of characters, you could add in some effects, like you did in the "Music is Magic" signature. But you could extend that to more of the signature space, this way you will avoid your signature looking empty, thus avoiding the dreaded words "negative space".
    Secondly, blending. Try to make your character "interact" with the background, this will make your signature more dynamic, give it depth and make it more interesting.
    Third, your text usage. The "reflecting the text on the ground" effect is nice, but you're overusing it. I've seen it in all your signatures, you can perhaps explore some new effects you can apply to your text.
    Last, your background, it doesn't have to consist of a black to darkgray gradient or a white to gray gradient. Black and white doesn't have to mean solid colours as backgrounds, you can apply effects in the background, play with clipping masks, blurring, etc. etc.

Hopefully these comments will help you understand the purpose of the signature and avatar Forum. And perhaps it will help you improve your style.

Edit:
    P.s. Feel free to send me a PM with questions regarding the avatar and signature forum. Happy Posting!

you might be thinking its too plain but ill tell u what
    only in the forum and i mean any forum, out of 1000 people, 10 people relized this...and they might be a pro or clever or a creative person...
    every effect u put in to ur render or text ect will give u flater (its a Word for render or sig or anything u made that makes it FLAT like cartoonish)

this flater effect isnt so bad either but out of dose 10 people 8 people say every person here in the forum is the same sig that uses flater style and this flater can be anystyle as long as it looks like flat picture, so i dont know how much u know about gfx but im doing my tag over google so i can get more chance of reporting to my college. ill take ur comment about requesting section but only few people know what this sig prupose is...

i thank you for your comment but i do not like to take the improvment comment from dose people who is out of 10 people from 1000

this 1000 out of 10 novel was speaked by a young pro creative GFX person who was looking through forums for some answer for his question
    his the first one to speak this novel and make few people agree who ever relized it.

And one more thing...people who is doing GFX for hobbie will never able to go over their style unless they are doing it for the job or life, if i was only to show off ill make the proper sig that looks real 3d but im showing this plain ones to show people to take students so they understand.

i dont know if u mencen i have 4 student right now and they are getting better at sigs more then the people here in this fourm and they were the beginners, that is becuse every person here is using the basics... render... brush... font... and where is the proper GFX, this is not the GFX we call in our job. please answer, i would like to know how much u know about GFX that makes you so sure that you know better then i do please do...

and i wonder how many ppl figure that if u post on a subject that subject gose to the top...
    Last edited by UrusaiSevera; 12-28-2008 at 08:14 PM.

boopaloop! UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Okay first of all, don't double post. Next time you have anything to add to what you've said, just use the edit button to adjust your post.

Now I don't want to say I know all there is to know about Graphics and I'm certainly not a pro, but I do know what can help make a signature look more dynamic as a whole. Furthermore I do know a thing or two about Graphic design and I grasp Graphic design as a concept.

I get what you're trying to say, you're showing a signature with basic "flat" design and you're willing to teach people beyond that, tutoring them, teaching them techniques, letting them improve as graphic designers. Now this is the sole point of the Avatar and Signature Forum, this is a place to showcase, not showoff, your works so that other can help you improve, that you can learn other techniques. So the purpose of the two are infact the same.

I think it's wonderfull that you already have 4 students, but wouldn't it be helpfull if you posted more signatures with advanced graphics? Perhaps then you will find more people asking you to help them further themselves as graphic artists.

Just because you are graphic designer in the professional field doesn't mean you can't improve, expand and adjust your knowledge of Graphic design. There is no such thing as "proper Graphic design", graphic design is an expression of creativity and that is what the members here in Avatars & Signatures do. They take a flat image and let their imagination go wild on it, this is the whole point of graphics, to show what you can make of a set image, how you can alter it and perhaps how you can improve it.
    Saying that the people who show their stuff here are below your grade, isn't what I'd like to see, like I've said, we're all here to improve and teach each other something.

Further I'd like to recommend you going through all the threads in here, just to give you a global idea of the range of graphic styles that are used. You will see that each and every person in here is improving, expanding their knowledge and so on.

I for one will not just take you telling me that you are a "GFX pro", you will have to show me what you can do. And even you can improve, believe it or not, you can.

But to summarize, this thread is to showcase your signatures, the fact that you're trying to get students who will learn from you is novel. But people like me, like to see some proof of what you are able to do. So please, do show us what you are capable of, because I for one, am very curious.

If you have any further replies to make, kindly private message them directly to me. I do not want your thread to be cluttered with a discussion.

Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok so you didn't comply to my request. You did not PM me your reply back.

Hereby I am closing your thread, I want you to read the rules properly and when you have done that you can send me a PM requesting I open up your thread again.

Also don't open up a new thread in the meantime.
    -closed until further notice-

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default GFXen - Ill be your Sensei / Msn tut

I been teaching people for month now and im thinking of getting more student rather then customers becuse i got 6 students and 34 customers over the forum.

and im thinking of getting rid of some customers to spend some time with my students.
    and there is space left for people who is willing to join.

i am not a just sig maker, im more of a effect teacher really...
    i always thought ppl shouldnt use brushes or c4d so i decided to start teaching some ppl effect and more of 3d really~

Dose of you who is willing to become my students please contact me throught msn

MSN: [email protected]

you might not get this chance again from other forums you know.
    this is my company(not really) box of tut, you might able to do it to someday if you get teached under me...

Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Like my last message said: "Do not open a new thread in the meantime"

You have not sent me a PM, neither to request your thread to be opened, nor to discuss the subject you so strongly were discussing.

I am expecting a proper PM from you, asking to open your thread or discuss the matter in a civilized manner.

If you open another thread, I will have to take some sort of reprimanding actions.

-thread closed, yet again-

Closed Thread

Thread Information