AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Momiji's Fun Stuff

Have 7 years of bad luck. Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2008 08:27 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by MomijiTMO View Post
    Thanks for the comments. I've been busy with that which is hell [aka uni]. I did managed to get this done. This is the first time I've ever used some of the tools and I learned heaps. The text was pretty hard to place and I thought I'd try something new. Not the best one but another sig that taught me a lot.

Extraction done by Serated.

the extraction looks nice ^^
    but, I think the background doesn't match well... why is it so dark and with green? shouldn't it be a color of the extraction? or is it that you don't like girlish colors lol
    and try to use different fonts..? that's all. your background would work with those darker and boyish extractions lol. I think if you made the background pink but with the same style it'll work too...! Gosh, I said too much lol, keep it up!

* My Fan Arts * | Set by me | Now take requests

HTC love MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 12:42 AM
    Threads

Yeah I agree with you XD. I am now making my background base colour complement the colours in the extract.

Due to my psycho-must-die-in-a-fire-ness workload, I don't have time to make much sigs now but I will have this thread to look back at.

Thanks for all the comments AF peoples

unknown LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2010 03:55 AM
    Threads

Wowser, i love that sig *-* I like how you blend the character's finger with the colour, impressive Momiiii, and also brilliant colour choosing thie purple, deffo suits the sig =]
    concrete jungles where dreams
    are made of,
    there's nothing you can do~
    I
    NY

HTC love MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Momiji's Fun Stuff

Old thread died due to me being a loser. So yeah after a long break, I made it my goal to go back to Photoshop and kick stuff around the place. I found that using a small hammer was the greatest method to making my sigs.

Let's see. If you don't know I'm a nub. I'm so nub I'm like a nub nub. However I hope I don't stay nub for too long. I had to relearn everything over the weekend because I pretty much forgot all the shortcuts bar Ctrl+J. It wasn't too bad and I had fun using the skill set I developed in the past. Chucked this guy out over the weekend. Used gradient maps ZOMG. Gotta say I didn't really understand how manipulate them though lol.

Yeah so gotta try new things so I did this over the week. It was so much fun. Actually learned how to use gradient maps through trial and error. Probably used too many c4ds. Tried the double text and divider you see abouts the place. Not really liking the text much though it's probably the best place to use.

Things are getting way more complex and I've greatly benefited from all the tutorials that members have posted. Thanks to everyone at AF who took the time to create a tute.

Oh for reference some of the sigs I did prior are here and here.

I'm not really sure what I'll do next. I think I'm getting better but that's expected. At the moment I'm taking this rather lightly and hope to do produce something once a week. I spend a lot of time playing with this and that going no where but hey it's learning.

NOTE:
    I do my own extractions [for material posted in this thread] unless otherwise stated. Stocks were taken from various IBs where there is no clear owner of the material. I do my best to type in the file name in sites like DA to see if it was ripped. The brushes and c4ds were taken from various talented DA members and these will never be used commercially. Texts were taken from free sites. If you see something you created [mainly stocks] please PM me right away and I will take it down.
    Last edited by MomijiTMO; 12-25-2008 at 09:29 AM.

boopaloop! UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2013 10:39 AM
    Trying to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    Threads

Merged with the old ;p

And I have to say, you've improved a whole lot from the last time you posted your works.
    "Hold on to me", the contrast between 'techno' background and lovely cute/innocent looking is very interesting. There are a few things I don't like. First of all the swirl in the right bottom corner.. kill it. It's way too distracting, and it doesn't fit. Second, the blending, the character looks like it's just stuck on there, not too much, but it could have been blended better.
    Second signature looks much better. The colours are very nice, the lighting is okay and the placement is good. The background looks very very nice, I like the colours and it gives a bit of depth. But the one thing I'm missing is a fair bit of depth, though over the whole it's a very nice signature.

<3

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks for the much needed tips and merge. One thing is that I went through my usual stepped sharpening and blurring and I can barely tell the difference. I'm not really too sure why that is but I'll figure it out. Cheerios ^^

Fixed

Last edited by MomijiTMO; 12-27-2008 at 05:55 AM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information